PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: My fantasy's

Hope
02-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Hey guys! This is my first story and i hope ya'll like it! please forgive me for poor writing and stuff:)! Please give feed back to keep going or stop! Here we go

Well my last fantasy was about me and a master, i forgot his name. But it opens up in a brick room with cold concrete floors under my feet. There are no windows to let light in only candles light the room and the smell of lemons. I turn around to see the room one wall has braces on it and the next had draws with words like "Dildos", "Crops", and "Whips". As i kept turning taking everything in i saw a rack of latex clothes and show girl costumes. I turned all the way back to where i started only to be startled by my new master. He was pitch black and the candles behind him showed the outline of his body. He was standing in a very stern way as if he was displeased with something. I stood still not knowing what to do. He shifted his body over to his right leg and started walking towards me. "Lets have a inspection shall we." He said to me as he started to turn around me to see me standing "Stand up right!" he said sternly and he struck a crop across my back "We won't have any of that here again, right?" I didn't know what to say "Right!" he yelled and struck me again "right" i said in a soft voice "right what?" then he struck me "right master?" "Good, now let go on with your inspection." He walked all the way around my body and stopped infront of me and said "Now lets teach you how i inspect you." I nodded "1. i will walk around you. 2. you will lay on the floor flat with your knees bent up and your pussy lips spread wide, you may use your hands to do this. 3. You will flip over and do the same thing with your but. for both 1 and 2 i will inspect it and so will the dog you will not move once until you are told to move to the next step, got it?"
"Yes"
"Yes what?" He struck me twice
"Yes sir"
"Alright lets start with 2 now"
I got down on the floor and bent my knees and open my "pussy lips" wide he got down and stuck a vibe in and turned it on to high i was sure he was testing me to see how much i could handle i wanted to move but i knew if i did i would have to pay i was screaming in my head... after 5 minutes or so he removed it and gave my a strike across my tits for no reason. Then he called out a name i couldn't make out and out came running a little puppy who went right for my "pussy" he started licking and licking and bitting and a moved a inch and bam, down came his crop across my tits five times "Move again and it will be 10 times. You are still in training and i need you to learn." he said "yes sir" i replied "Good" the dog kept on for awhile to long to keep track of then he called out "2" i was dazed and didn't know what to do i was struck and woken up quickly I yelped and i was struck 11 more times "Wakey Wakey slave" "sorry sir" "good slave now time to punish you get up and stand over that chair" i did so and he walked behind me when i bent over i was struck across my butt over and over again until i was in tears he then stopped and hit one last hard time. "now that you have learned your lesson lets do the rest of inspection number 2 NOW!" I ran back to the spot and laid down and cocked my head to the right and opened my butt cheeks with my hands and the dog licked it like crazy. Then after a while and 32 strokes across my butt the dog was called off and he came up and stuffed in a big butt plug the have a vibe in it and turned it on high he said "you will keep this in at all times unless i say you may take it out ok?" "yes sir" he said "Good. now lets get your underwear for the rest of the week out" he went over to the rack i had seen that morning and pulled off a red full latex suit with the tits cut out when i put it on i also saw that where my butt and "pussy" were were also cut out too. he said "you look nice" with a smile "now you may go to your room, the laundry room, and read your hand book i made up for you and you will be back here at 3pm sharp, we are going shopping" again with that grin. "Yes sir" as i started to walk off to look around he said with a snap "Oh and take the dog with you too! make sure he likes you." more grinning i understood what her meant and i didn't like it.

Thanks for reading this far!

Leopard
02-18-2010, 08:47 PM
It's good - keep going :) I'd suggest when you do dialogue you say who is talking; 'Hi,' blahblah said, etc.

glasssbottle174
02-19-2010, 06:20 AM
This is a very good start :)