PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Stupid Mistake

Ironblood
02-17-2010, 07:56 AM
This story is about a very stupid mistake I made quite a few months ago. My first chapter for Getdare, sorry if it’s bad, I promise I'll get better.

The first few chapters are what really happened; the later chapters will be fiction, because what really happened is private.
All the names except for mine and the main girls’ are the real names.

I was going on a school camp to a fossil park; we would be spending 2 weeks there. Because it was only the grade 12 Biology classes going, there was only about 150 kids and 4 teachers. We were put onto the buses according to our last names, which meant I couldn’t be with my friends. The buses were luxury buses with lots of space and each set of two seats had its own private area for sleeping. I was put next to a girl by the name of Sophia. She was an outgoing, happy-go-lucky type of very athletic girl. We were class mates but not really friends.

We were told that the person we are sitting next to would be our partner for the next 2 weeks. She hugged me tightly and said "Let's do our best partner." I accidently let out a sigh, to which she replied with a sharp poke between the ribs. "Matt, if you are going to be anti-social and grumpy the whole time I will make you regret it. Okay?"
"What ever makes you happy."
"Why are you so cold and sheltered? I have been in your class for over 5 years and yet we barely talk. I don't know much about you."
"How about we make a deal, if you can guess what I'm thinking, we can talk and do everything you want."

"Sure. You are either thinking about undressing me, duct taping my mouth shut, or and my real guess, you are thinking about being with your friends instead of me."
"Why would I be thinking about the first one?"
"Because you're a guy, and all men think about sex whenever they talk to women. Was my real guess right?"
"Yes. And you really have a shallow grasp of how men are. Not all of us are like that."
"You said we can do everything I want... I want you to talk to me, and be open and honest."
"What ever makes you happy I guess."

After about 5 hours of talking both of us had learned a lot about the other, I realised that we were very similar. I still hated having to talk to her about every private detail of my life. By now the bus had gotten a lot quieter with most of the other kids either sleeping or busy with their own things. The buses were about to stop for petrol and so that we could all get lunch. As soon as the bus had opened its' doors, I ran out and tried to escape from the siren I had been stuck with. I tried to find my friends, but their bus had yet to arrive. I was about to head to the shop when a felt someone’s arm slide around my waist and pull me backwards.

“Mattie why did you leave me behind? I felt so scared being on my own.”
“Can’t you spend time with your friends, and please let go of me.”
“Nope, and none of my good friends take Bio, so I’m sticking with you. And you did say, and I quote: we can talk and do everything you want. Remember, so now I’m not leaving your side.”

I spent the whole half hour break with her attached to me. In the time I had spent with her I learned that her mind often went to strange places with even the most pure thought. We got back on the bus and she had finally gotten tired of talking, she asked if she could sleep, I said yes without any hesitation. She lay down using my lap as her pillow, when I tried to push her off she said: remember the deal, I can do whatever I want. I let out another sigh and once again got a sharp poke in the ribs.
I decided to ignore her and get some sleep as well.

I woke up a few hours later and the sun had almost completely set, I also noticed that the bus had stopped and that the teacher and driver were busy talking in hushed voices. Apparently the road up ahead was closed due to a fire. We would be stuck here for another 4 hours. I zoned out staring at the smoke in the sky, only to be painfully brought back to reality by Sophia rolling over, with her head landing on a recent set of stitches. This caused me to move her head, which made her wake up, she apologized and sat up, also noticing the sunset and smoke.

She asked about the stitches and I was forced to explain a long history of body problems. After I had told her about everything she gave me a very strong and forceful hug, tears almost in her eyes.
“My poor Mattie, I had no idea you had such a painful life.”
“Its fine, you get used to it.”
“So you must also have a lot of scars all over your body.”
“What do you mean by ‘also’?”

She got up, closed the curtains around our seat area and tied them shut. “I was in a car crash when I was little, and it left behind a lot of scars.” She proceeded to lift her top to reveal her stomach. It was tanned, muscular and very scar covered. One of the scars when up further than she lifted her top, she saw my eyes following it, and she said: told you would be thinking about undressing me.
“You run around in the school swim suit, it’s not like I need to imagine you naked.”
“So you were watching me when I did that. Anyway, you must show me some of your scars now.”
“Why? I never said you should, nor did I say I would show you some of mine.”
“Remember the deal.”

I gave in and took my shirt almost completely off. Her eyes went wide and her mouth fell open in shock. I quickly put my shirt back on and she remained silent for a few moments. She said she was sorry and tried to think of better words to say.
“I’m fine, I’m used to having this body.”
“Do they... hurt?”
“Nope, only the most recent one does.”
“Oh, so I can’t keep using you as a pillow?”
“You can if you want, just don’t lie so close to my knee.”
“I see you’re finally getting comfortable around me.”
“The deal also played a part in it.”

We talked for a while about families and friends, and general topics. She asked if she could sleep on me again and I said fine, closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up and the bus had just started to move again. I looked out the window, there was still some fires glowing off in the distance. The Moon gave a wondrous glow when mixed with the flames and the charred earth. I noticed that Sophia was no longer on my lap, but giggling to herself.
“Who were you dreaming about Mattie?”
“I didn’t have a dream, why?”
“Let’s just say my pillow became hard.”
“Don’t tell anyone about this.”
“Sure, but then let’s change the deal a bit. I can ask you to do anything until the end of the year.”
“...Fine, now I’m going back to sleep.”
“I wasn’t going to tell anyone anyway, but thanks for agreeing.”
“You’re evil.”

I woke up and he bus had stopped once more. This time we were at the camp site. The teachers lead us to where we would be sleeping. I ran to my friends and we got our own dorm. I went to my bed and fell asleep again.

------
this is the end of chapter 1. Sophia is the one who told me to write this story on getdare. Sorry if the first chapter was boring, but then again, so was the actual ride.

Ironblood
02-17-2010, 09:58 AM
We were all woken up at 07:00 for breakfast, luckily it was uneventful. The girls were given permission to shower as the guys were given the tour of the camp and a breakdown of the rules and schedules. Once the guys had also showered, we were broken up into groups of 10, and the groups were then taken to different areas.

My group was mixed with another group and we were taken to a building where we were given a lecture about how every animal originally came from the sea. We were shown slides of fossils and what the creatures might have looked like. Sophia was holding my hand the entire time. Whenever a teacher or anyone asked she would say that: we take our partnership very seriously, and wish to take in as much knowledge as possible. The slide show and lecture took up most of the morning and at 12, we were given a break. Once again my friends were not with me, and Sophia wouldn’t leave me alone.

During the break she kept trying to get every detail of my life out of me, I was giving her very little. One of our class mates came up to us and told us we had to go to bus H7. Sophia took my hand and forcefully pulled me towards the bus.
“Mattie, remember the deal.”
“I don’t like all of this holding hands stuff.”
“Well I’m telling you to hold my hand and walk with me.”
“Fine, just please stop skipping.”
“I will only stop skipping if you dance with me later.”
“No chance of that happening.”

We continued to argue until we got to the bus. We were taken to a nearby dried up riverbed, it had tent covered areas all over it. There were hundreds of fossil fragments embedded in what was once a river. We were told about the processes of Fossilization and how they remove fossils from the ground.

We were then given another break; we went to watch a group of people sort out the fragments. After more talking about fossils, we were finally brought back to the main camp site. It was about 17:30, and most of the groups had returned and were all talking about what they had done today. Sophia told me to meet her by the metal horse statue after we had eaten supper, then she ran off.

Sexy Megz
02-17-2010, 10:29 AM
I have a scare going up my leg frm a car crash when i was little I where skirts some time but only wen i am wearing tights
Finish the story it is emmence

:chainsaw:

Ironblood
02-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Somethings come up, this is all i can write for now... (started vomiting up blood again) :(

We had supper and were then free until 23:00. I went to find my friends and I couldn’t find them. So I went to the horse statue and waited. After a while she finally showed up.
“Matt, I need you do help me with something.”
“Sure, it’s not like I have a choice in the matter.”
“I need you to trust me completely, and promise you will not tell anyone about what will happen.”
“What’s going to happen?”
“Promise me first.”
“Reverse our deal and then I will.”
“Fine, I’ll do whatever you want. Please follow me.”

seth18
02-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Somethings come up, this is all i can write for now... (started vomiting up blood again) :(

We had supper and were then free until 23:00. I went to find my friends and I couldn’t find them. So I went to the horse statue and waited. After a while she finally showed up.
“Matt, I need you do help me with something.”
“Sure, it’s not like I have a choice in the matter.”
“I need you to trust me completely, and promise you will not tell anyone about what will happen.”
“What’s going to happen?”
“Promise me first.”
“Reverse our deal and then I will.”
“Fine, I’ll do whatever you want. Please follow me.”

Short, but a nice cliffhanger.
Now write! :D

surnamey
02-17-2010, 10:28 PM
cliffhanger. can't wait for more

Ironblood
02-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Im in hospital and they keep taking away my laptop, so I can't write much. thanks to
Sexy Megz, seth18 and surnamey for the replies.

P.S when in hospital, people get angry if you don't listen to them... I can't imagine why...
"Sir, please ge back into bed" "For the last time get back into bed" "Why are you awake, we gave you enough sedatives to keep you asleep for a whole day" ... i think they are beginning to dislike me again.

seth18
02-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Im in hospital and they keep taking away my laptop, so I can't write much. thanks to
Sexy Megz, seth18 and surnamey for the replies.

P.S when in hospital, people get angry if you don't listen to them... I can't imagine why...
"Sir, please ge back into bed" "For the last time get back into bed" "Why are you awake, we gave you enough sedatives to keep you asleep for a whole day" ... i think they are beginning to dislike me again.

Aww, I'm important! :D
And that sucks..

Ironblood
02-18-2010, 02:00 PM
My laptop keeps getting taken away by the nurses... so I won't be able to update that much. And I'm also in and out of the operating room a lot...:(:(:(

___

She took my hand and pulled me at a fast pace towards an unknown location. I was very confused but I didn’t have much of a choice as I tried to keep up with the very athletic girl tightly holding my wrist. She finally stopped after about 15 minutes of what I would call fast running. She turned to me and waited for me to catch my breath, while she didn’t seem to have any signs of fatigue.
“Why... did you... bring me here?” I panted and gasped, realising how unfit I was.
“Look over there.” She pointed to a small clearing.

The area was cleared of trees, and was lit well from the glow of the full moon.
“Yes, it’s a beautiful clearing, perfect for a werewolf horror movie. Why did you bring me here?”
“Can’t you take the beauty of nature for what it is?”
“I can, but we could have come here during a daytime break, and I would have been able to see it better.”
“Shut up and listen to the lack of people, let it flow through you and open you up, make you calm.”
“Firstly, I don’t hate people, secondly you make more noise that most people.”
“You are such a grumpy old man.”
“Sure let’s go with that, princess.”
“Why are you calling me a ‘princess?”
“Because it’s politer that saying you’re a childish brat.”
“Are you sure it’s not because you secretly think I’m cute?”
“If it will make you quiet for even a few minutes, then sure, I think you are cutest girl to ever live.”

After a brief moment of silence Sophia burst into a fit of laughter. “So you will sarcastically agree with anything as long as I stay quiet for a while afterwards?”
“No.”
“Mind if I ask you some personal stuff while we are alone?”
“Even if I say ‘no’ you will ask anyway, so go ahead.”
“Have you ever kissed a girl before?”
“No.”
“Have you ever had a girlfriend before?”
“I would rather keep that part of me a secret.”
“Let’s make a deal....”

fitzy
02-18-2010, 03:10 PM
why did you stop there thats just annoying but apart from that am liking the story

coolio5
02-18-2010, 03:55 PM
really good story, enjoying it alot

and good luck in the hospital!

Mr Very Daring
02-18-2010, 04:53 PM
could i ask- in your sig it says you have a gf- and by the looks of things you'll have 1 in the story- are they the same person?
gr8 story btw

Ironblood
02-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Thank to everyone for their comments.

-Seth18: you like my story so you are important.

-fitzy: I stopped there to make a cliffhanger, and because the nurses took away my laptop.

-coolio5: thanks and thanks.

-Mr Very Daring: They are different girls. I'll reveal more about "Sophia" later.

I'm getting lung surgery on saturday at 01:15. So i won't be able to write much, so I'll do what I can now.

Ironblood
02-19-2010, 02:08 AM
“What type of deal do you have in mind?”
“Well you your friends told me you are good at swimming.”
“And what are the stakes of this deal?”
“Let’s make it interesting. If I win, you have to be my servant, answer everything I ask, and you have to kiss me.”
“I agree to the last two, but there is no chance I will be your servant. If I win, you leave me alone, only talk to me when we have a project, and only talk about the project. And finally you stop poking me in the ribs.”

“I’m a sprinter, not a swimmer, so you have an advantage. So if you win you have bragging rights, you will have beaten the schools fasters runner at a race. And besides, I have my boobs slowing me down. If you win, I will also get you any girl you want.”
“I’m not looking for a girlfriend at the moment.”
“Who said anything about it being for a relationship? I’m talking about making love and then leaving.”
“Do you really think that is all guys want?”
“Most do. Now hurry up and follow me.”

I followed her through a dried forest, the trees got greener the closer we got to the sound of water. I asked her how she knew the area so well; she told me that her parents sent her to the camp a lot of times during the December holidays. We finally made it to the shore of a very large lake. The lake had several small islands in it; the biggest was only about 15 meters big.
“We will swim to the furthest and biggest island; it’s about 50 meters away.”
“I’m not wearing any swimming stuff.”
“Well I’m going naked, and if you don’t do it, I will win by default. What do you have to loose from a bit of skinny dipping?”
“Well seeing as its winter, also very cold, and windy. I’m guessing I will end up losing any chance of having children and my dignity.”
“Well I’m also naked, so you will at least have a nice show while losing.” With that she took off her top, shoes, sock and jeans.
“Fine, but you tell no one about this.”

We were both naked and we walked into the water until it was almost at our waists. We counted out loud, 1-2-3, and we dove into the water. We did our best to hide our screaming from the painful effects of the cold on our bodies.
“Look what the cold has done to my nipp- WOW!”
“What?”
“The water is freezing, and your still huge!”
“Thanks, but you can’t really see it. We start swimming at the next bird call we hear.”

A bird chirped and we started swimming at the fastest speed we could manage in the cold water. Whenever my head went underwater, I got a very painful headache from the cold, but whenever it was above the water, I slowed down; I decided to take the pain. I was not paying attention to Sophia; all I thought about was the location of the island. We swam for what seemed like an eternity, the cold was sapping all of our strength. The island got closer and closer, until we finally reached the Island...

glasssbottle174
02-19-2010, 06:08 AM
This post is very good and i am interested in seeing who wins the deal so will definatley be coming back.

Also i hope you get better soon.

Ironblood
02-19-2010, 07:17 AM
We both climbed out of the water, exhausted, frozen to the bone and numb. We both tried to catch our breath. Both of us were looking in opposite directions to the other, between our scars and nakedness we were shy of our own bodies.
“You won, I will not be your servant though.”
“It was a tie.”
“So what do we do now? I wish it wasn’t windy.”
“Well, we can discuss this when we are warmer. But for now I can kiss you.”

She turned around and put her arms around my waist, turning me around slowly. She looked into my eyes, and then quickly looked at my body. “You’re bleeding!”
“Yeah, that happened while we were still walking here.”
“What! Why didn’t you say something!”
“Because it’s no big deal, it happens a lot.”

The stitches in my leg had come out, the cut had opened, and blood was slowly oozing out. She bent down to look at it, completely forgetting about everything else. “You must be careful, let’s wait for it to clot before we swim back.”
“You just want to see me naked.”
“If you must know, I’m a lesbian.”
“Then why do you keep trying to see my third leg?”
“Because it’s huge, and I think it would make an amazing dildo. Do you mind if I ask about the scars on it?”

I explained the story behind the scars and she was in shock. After a few moments she finally came back to her senses. “Why are you not shivering?”
“Well the cold doesn’t really bother me.”
“Maybe it’s because you have all of your hair. Unlike you I shave all except for my head hair.”
“Yes, I did notice your faint beard.”
“Shut up! Get over here and keep me warm.”

I went over to her and hugged her, rubbing her back to help her warm up. We didn’t really talk for a while; both of us were too embarrassed about the current situation. Once again Sophia opened her mouth first. “I’m guessing you are feeling embarrassed, awkward and uncomfortable. But I can promise you that I have it much worse.”
“Really, why is that?”
“Well, I’m a lesbian, yet you are turning me on. It’s very confusing.”
”Great, and here I thought it couldn’t get more embarrassing.”

After a few more minutes of warming up she had stopped shivering as much. “Thanks, and don’t tell my girlfriend about this.”
“I don’t even know who she is.”
“What do you think the time is?”
“It’s about 10.”
“How can you tell, you don’t have a watch.”
“Well my pain meds are wearing off.”
“You really have a tough life.”
“I manage. Are you ready to swim back?”
“Almost, how about you?
“I’m ready. I really hope no one saw us do any of this...”

rdcottman
02-19-2010, 09:16 AM
I know what hospital life is like. keep up the good work and get better soon

coolio5
02-20-2010, 12:13 PM
great job! and again good luck with the hospital stuff

surnamey
02-21-2010, 12:00 AM
still good just like before

Can't wait for more

Ironblood
02-22-2010, 03:42 AM
Thanks for everyones comments. and thanks for everyone wishing me the best in hospital.

Ironblood
02-22-2010, 03:43 AM
This is still what really happened.... (Worst 2 weeks of my life... "sophi" if you reading this, it's all your fault :p)

We swam back slowly; the cold was just as painful this time. By the time we had reached the shore, our bodies were numb again. We tried ourselves off the best we could using only our hands, then walked towards our clothes. The first thing we did was check the time, it was 10: we still had an hour before we had to go to our dorms.
Sophia put on her jeans and top, socks and shoes. She quickly grabbed my boxers and shoved them down her jeans. “If you want them come and get them. But if you don’t want to, you can wear mine.”
“I would rather go without, thanks for the offer.”

I crouched down to pick up my jeans, I help her hand on my back and she pushed me to the ground. She sat on my back and grabbed my legs. “This is part of the deal.”
“No it wasn’t!”
“You will look cute in my pink thong.” With that she forced it onto me, followed by my jeans.
“Oh sure, overpowering an injured person who is weaker and smaller than you, then forcing them to wear your thong.... What a great sign of friendship.”
“I’ll explain it in about 20 minutes.”

A few minutes later we started walking back towards the camp area, the whole time she kept asking if my leg was fine and if I needed help walking. We made it to the girls’ dorm area, she took me to the last house and she told me to wait here. A few seconds later I was pulled inside and the door was shut behind me. There was a bathroom, six sets of bunk beds, one small window and a pile of bags in the corner.

Sophia was walking towards two other girls; both were also from my biology class, Stephaney and Madeli. All three girls were taller than me, very athletic, tanned and had long blond hair. Sophia told me to relax and that we were going to have some fun.
“We are the only people in this dorm, so don’t worry, and I already told your friends to not worry about you when you don’t make it for lights out. We are going to play a little game.”
“Why am I here?”
“I just told you, we are going to play a game.”
“Which game, and why am I the only guy here?”
“Truth or Dare, and you are the only guy I know who won’t try and turn everything to sex.”
“What makes you think that I will play with all of you?”
“Remember our deal...”

storyboy
02-22-2010, 05:54 PM
great story! it's getting very good. I can see where it's starting to go, and i like it. Keep it up.
Also, the hospital sucks. I've been there for a bunch of junk. It'll be alright bro.

and just a question
are you and sophie still friends / in a relationship?

Ironblood
02-23-2010, 02:41 AM
and just a question
are you and sophie still friends / in a relationship?

We are still friends, shes basically become like my sister. the Madeli character I wish I could forget. and the Stephaney character I am still very close with.

truth
02-23-2010, 12:28 PM
so far very good story

storyboy
02-23-2010, 09:28 PM
aw, alright, that's very cool. i'm liking this story alot please continue

fitzy
03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
when are you continuing with this story?

sexyscotslad
03-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Hey, enjoying the story but I'm more replying to wish you all the best with your current medical issues. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Platypus
03-08-2010, 01:47 PM
awesome story. hope you get better soon

Mistress B
03-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Looking forward to the continuation of the story...

Best of Luck with the medical issues

Ironblood
03-10-2010, 09:41 AM
He wont be able to update for a while, he's had major surgery. lungs, arms legs, intestines.
im the "sophia" character...

slutrme2003
03-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Hope he'll be ok.

The Judge
03-17-2010, 04:22 PM
excellent writing. so suprised that this actually happened. wow!

surnamey
03-31-2010, 07:23 PM
Hope yoU get better soon

Ironblood
04-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Im back, sort of.

I can finally move my arms again. they removed a total of 7 KG of body tissue, organs, muscle.

The story is still truth and I'm sorry that this next part is a bit boring and short, but I'm still very medicated and everything makes me sleepy.

____------____----_____------____-----____----____----____---___--

“Ladies first, I’ll start. I dare Matt to cuff himself to the bunk bed we are sitting on.” With that Madeli threw two pairs of black fuzzy handcuffs at me. I did as I was told, as I knew it would my turn next.
“I dare you to be blindfolded for the rest of the time that I am with you. No other dares may cancel this.”

She did as her dare instructed, she then dared Stephanie to also be blindfolded the exact same way she was. Steph then dared me to remove any three items of clothing. I took off my shoes and my one sock. I then dared Sophia to remove my cuffs and cuff herself to the other two and could not remove them. They were all annoyed that I had made the game boring.
“Fine we won’t play this anymore, all dares are stopped, but you’re still not leaving....”

“We just want to talk and stuff, we won’t do anything bad.”
“Fine, but then you three stay... hang on.” My nose and my left ear had started bleeding. They freaked out and rushed around frantically getting all kinds of medical stuff. I sat and laughed at them.

“How can you be laughing at a time like this?” Sophia screamed at me.
“Stuff like this happens to me almost daily, you give up caring after a while.”

We spent the next few hours talking. I told them about my medical history, and they told me some of their stories. We decided to go to bed, I took a bottom bunk, Sophia took the one above me, Stephanie joined her, and Madeli took the one on my left.
“If you try anything to me while I’m trying to sleep, I make you all regret it.” With that I went to sleep, still annoyed at the whole situation.

I woke up about an hour later to the noises of Sophia and Stephanie making love.

fitzy
04-01-2010, 03:39 PM
nice update glad your ok. how are you feeling ?

Ironblood
04-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Well the meds help... everything hurts, and i can barely move. Typing is a nightmare.

fitzy
04-01-2010, 03:43 PM
im sorry to hear that hope you get better soon. how long you going to have to stay on the meds

Ironblood
04-01-2010, 03:46 PM
A few more weeks, some are for pain, others to help prevent infection, others for my other problems. The bad part is I have brain, ear and eye surgery on the 30th...
The good part is, if this works, Ill finally get a working body

rdcottman
04-01-2010, 07:13 PM
good luck with all the surgeries. get better soon.

Ironblood
04-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Thanks. The getting better part won't really happen for ages though. I'll update as soon as I can.
Thanks to everyone who reads this. Double thanks and a cookie to all who give feed back.

Ironblood
04-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Next part.... sorry its so short... Ill write more when i have more use of my arms...

---___---___---___---___---___---___---

I was woken up by the sounds of the bell, it was time for everyone to shower and get breakfast. The day proceeded slowly until lunch time. Sophia and Stephanie came to me and asked if I had enjoyed listening to them having fun.

I ignored their question and asked if they had anything planned for tonight.
“Why, did you enjoy your time with us?”
“Sort of, but my friends will be out doing a late night project, I’d rather be with you than alone.”
“Well we were thinking of another night swim, with all four of us. This time however we will have tasks that the winner and loser need to do.”
“And how will we decide who does what?”
“Write a task for the winner, fold it up, then do the same on a different piece of paper for the loser, fold it up as well. You must have a win and a loss for all of us, and make them different from each other. And remember these are serious tasks, not childish dares. Meet us at the same time and place as we met last night

The time came and I waited by the statue, they showed up with a tog bag fill of things and told me that I will find out what’s inside it later. We made our way to the lake; the three girls were laughing and whispering the whole way.

We got to the lake shore and the three girls had already started stripping. Sophia explained the rules and conditions. We all had a task for each person, a win and a loss task, and the two who come second and third choose whose papers the winner and loser much choose. We would be swimming to the furthest island.
“And final rule, if matt starts bleeding again, we stop the competition and we help him. Is everyone ready?”

We all waded into the ice cold water. We waited for the bird chirp. We swam as fast as we could in the cold water.

TR DARE
04-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Amazing story! I'll pray for you during your surgeries, hope they go great.

Ironblood
04-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Thanks to everyone wishing me the best, and thanks to everyone for their kind words about my life...
all of this is still what really happened... The "Sophia" character wants it to be only the truth and end with the camp, I want to change some parts that I would rather keep private, and i want to tell some parts that happen after the camp as well.

So we will let you decide.... truth and short. or extended and slightly altered?

LittleSlaveGirl
04-03-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm in love with this story! I fantasise with it every night! I think you should stick to the truth as much as you can, but dont stop at the camp! Keep it going! I really hope you get better! as soon as possible!

Ironblood
04-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Im back, Happy Easter to everyone. I know its a few hours early, but whatever...

heres the next chapter... I really wanted to change a few parts of this because, its one of the most embarrassing parts of my life :o, but here it is... Still 100% true...

---____----___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___

Dedicated to LittleSlaveGirl. :D

We swam as fast as we could, the cold was horrific, and numbed our whole bodies. I made it to the island, turned around and saw that the three girls had gone back to shore and were getting dressed again. They picked up my clothes and ran off, they had left the tog bag behind.

On the tog bag was a note:
We are sorry we had to do this to you, but this is revenge for ruining our game last night. Inside you will find a few different sets of clothes; you can wear what you want. Your clothes are back in our dorm, where you will once again be spending the night, and we will be having some more fun with you.
Love your 3 girls XoXo

Inside the bag was a green lace thong, and matching bra, a strap on dildo, a black fancy dress, and a pair of bunny slippers. I decided to play along and I wore all of it. I calmly walked back to their dorm, I walking inside and they were all laughing on the floor.
“You look so cute. Now you will do as we say or we won’t give you your clothes back.”
“Fine, but can you do me a favour first?”
“That depends. What do you want?”
“Can you get me a med bag?” With that I passed out, blood started oozing from my mouth and nose.

I woke up and roughly half an hour had passed. The three annoying girls had stripped me, washed me and tried to bandage me.
“What the hell is wrong with you? You are bleeding all over!”
“I guess my stitches opened up during the swimming and walking back.”
“How the hell are you so calm about this?”
“I told you, I’m used to it.”

I helped them fix me, and then Sophia told me something surprising.
“We are sorry for what we did to you; to make it up to you... you can do anything you want with us for as long as you want. And don’t worry we are all on the pill.”
“You seriously think I want sex, not all guys are like that. Here’s what you can do:

One: give me my clothes back.
Two: stop staring at my crotch
Three: You could be a friend instead of a clothes stealing weirdo.
Four: If you really want to you can help me with stuff, but please don’t go over the top with it. I don’t want you to do everything for me, I’m capable of doing everything on my own, it just hurts. “

“We have a slight problem; we lost your boxers while we were running back. But you can borrow our underwear.”
“Fine whatever, I give up caring it this point.” They dressed me in most of my clothes, the whole time ignoring me saying that I can do it myself.

After they had finished, Sophia left to get some food, while Madeli cleaned up the dorm, and Stephanie unpacked my bag. Sophia came back and burst into a fit of laughter.
“Do you like wearing panties?” Her eyes were locked on my crotch.
“They are soft and it’s not like I can control this thing.”
“Are you sure you don’t want sex?”

Madeli and Stephanie grabbed my arms and held me down...

TR DARE
04-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Your story-telling skills are amazing, and the cliffhangers keep me so into your story! Please post the next part ASAP! :)

Star Shadows
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Your story-telling skills are amazing, and the cliffhangers keep me so into your story! Please post the next part ASAP! :)

Although I agree with the strory telling thing and the cliff hangers (it is a F*****g awesome story) take your time. I dont think people pushing people to write more really helps.

I do love reading this tho

TR DARE
04-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Although I agree with the strory telling thing and the cliff hangers (it is a F*****g awesome story) take your time. I dont think people pushing people to write more really helps.

I do love reading this tho

Yeah I don't mean to rush ya, your stories are just so good. :p

Ironblood
04-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Dedicated to Star Shadows. TR DARE, LittleSlaveGirl, rdcottman, Fitzy, surnamey, and everyone else who reads this, and has read this story.
Thank you so much.

And I have good news... :D I wont need any surgery on mt brain any more... :D I'm gonna put it down to all of you. THANKS!

Heres the next part... still all true... I hated this night so much...:(

===___===___===___===___===___===___===

“Relax we just want to take a look.”
“No, leave me alone.”
“We promise to not hurt you. And besides, if you make too much of a noise, one of the teachers might come in, and with 3 of us, and one of you, they will believe our side of the story.”
“...Please don’t.”

They ignored me and removed my pants, slipped a blindfold on me, and pulled down the panties I was stuck wearing.
“Awww! It looks so cute.” With that they let go of me, and laughed.

“You are evil women, I hope you know that.”
“And you’re a cute little boy who might have horse blood in you.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“You really are innocent aren’t you? She means you will make your wife very happy one day.”

“Can we please not talk about my body. And give me some food. I did lose a fair amount of blood.”
Sophia and Stephanie shared an evil grin and stripped naked. I closed my eyes, turned away and told them to put clothes on.
“You can get the food if you eat it off of us.”
“We will not put on our clothes until you eat these off of us. So if we get sick from the cold, it’s your fault.”
“I’m sure you lied about the whole lesbian thing. And I’m not going to eat off of you.”
“Well Steph and I are 100 percent lesbian, and Madeli is Bi. And if you don’t want to eat then it’s your loss.”
“I don’t mean to sound very mean, but what is wrong with you Sophi?”
“I don’t know, but who cares. Now eat the cookie out of my cookie.”

Steph and Soph had their fun while Madeli went out, and I tried to sleep. A while later a sandwich was thrown onto my face, waking me from a weird dream about sneezing.
“We are sorry for being different. But you’re the only guy who treats us like humans, and we feel like we can be ourselves around you. You’re the only guy who has no sexual desires when in a room with us”
“Well I have a girlfriend, and I don’t mind you being you, but please leave me out of it.”
“I thought you didn’t have a girl.”
“I never said that I didn’t, I just said that I wanted to keep it a secret.”
“Fair enough, but you definitely said that you have never kissed a girl before. How is it possible that you have never kissed your girlfriend?”
“I was too nervous during our first date. And since then I have not seen her since, she’s always busy with athletics, and-” My phone rang, and it was my girlfriend.

“Hey. I miss you”
“Yeah.”
“Why”
“Of course”
“Never”
“Fine”
“Oh.”
“Bye”

“Let me rephrase that, I had a girlfriend.”
“What happened?”
“She said she has found someone else.”
“Oh Matt, I’m so sorry.”
“That’s okay Princess.”
“Please tell me what happened.”
“She said I was not the type of man she needs....”

Star Shadows
04-03-2010, 02:37 PM
*highfives ironblood*
Great news about the not needing brain surgery!!!
not to mention another great post!!

Ironblood
04-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Writing this is helping me take my mind off of my failing body...

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+

Dedicated to Star Shadows.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

“She said that wants a man who will throw her to the ground, rip off her clothes and use her.”
“That’s just gross. I know that I don’t know you that well, but I can tell you are a kind person, you deserve a kind girl just like yourself, and not a 14 year old slut.”
“I didn’t tell you her age.”
“I asked your other friends.”
“Why?”

Madeli came back and went straight to bed; she said she was feeling sick. Steph went to see if she could help her, and Soph kept talking to me.

“I was curious about you. I know that you are probably not in the mood for this, but let me help you find a better girl, or a guy.”
“I don’t like guys.”
“Until you have tried it, don’t say you don’t like it. All the girls on my phone here are single, all the ones under the yellow group are sluts who you should avoid, and the green ones are those who are in open relationships. Your best bet is the blue group, they are kind, and all great kissers.”
“Why do you have this?”
“I’m curious.”
“Well thanks, but I would rather find my own girlfriend.”

Madeli burst into a loud cry, when we asked her what was wrong she would cry in between all her words and it took us a few minutes to figure out what was wrong.
“I might have been pregnant....”

We were all in shock. She said that she had not had her period in a few months, and a few minutes ago, a bloody lump came out of her. Steph was instantly comforting her, while Soph was trying to find a different reason for what it could have been. I just zoned out in my memories.

Madeli said that she had last had sex with her boyfriend three months ago, and she hadn’t had her last two periods.
Soph was on her phone searching for every possible reason besides a pregnancy. I snapped back to reality, and asked her about the mass. She said she was too scared and freaked out by it to take a good look.
“It could have been a uterine prolapsed. I remember the same type of thing happening to a girl in the hospital bed next to me a few months back.”
“He’s right, it does seem similar. Read it for yourself.”

We spent the next half hour comforting her. There was a knock on the window and the door was opened from the outside.

Ironblood
04-03-2010, 04:40 PM
This is still 100% true,
I skipped a few things, because they are personal....

Dedicated to everyone, ever!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The door opened fully, it was a few of the other boys from our class, and they ran in, took photos and ran out. They were trying to get photos of the girls changing. Screams were heard in a few of the other dorms.

“It’s time like that that I’m ashamed to be a guy.”
“Matt, you stay here and keep Madeli company, Steph and I will go and teach them a lesson. “

I agreed and waited for a while, they came back a while later, smiling and laughing.
“I can easily say, out of all the boys here, you’re the biggest.”
“I’d rather not know how you found this out...”
“let’s get some sleep”

Soph took some of the bunk mattresses and put them on the floor. The three girls all got on and told me to join them.
“Why?”
“Well we need a man to protect us. And Madeli could use all the friends she can get.”
“Fine, but please don’t try anything.”
“Let’s make a deal...”
“Fine, what is it?”
“You share a bed with us, and we will not do anything to you when you sleep.”

We shared the bed and we were woken up by a bell. There was a person outside, calling all the girls to come out of their dorms. I hid while the others went outside.

“Now ladies, some of you reported that some of the men came into your dorms last night and took photos of you while you were in various stages of dressing. Well it seems that some of you decided to take in into your own hands to get revenge. Some of the boys were found tied to a tree, naked and had their privates waxed.”

For the next couple of days the girls had to do the washing up. Soph and I finally started projects, and things calmed down. During final morning of the camp, Soph told me to meet her at their dorm one last time.

“What now Princess, I have to finish packing.”
“I need your help with something, and you’re the only one I can ask.”
“Can’t you get Steph to do it?”
“No, if she found out it would make her sad.”

We went inside the dorm, she closed the curtains and pulled down her jeans.
“Don’t turn away, please look, I need your help with this.”
“What happened!”

Star Shadows
04-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Is this you cliff hangering us again or the nurses pull another strop

Ironblood
04-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Ill write more in just a bit, i just need to get an MRI... ill be back in a while.

rdcottman
04-03-2010, 06:34 PM
hurry please and be very still while getting the MRI done. they dont like you to move. FYI.

Ironblood
04-04-2010, 01:37 AM
I know how an MRI gets done, I have had them roughly 50 tmes before... When ever they say "stay still" i stick my tongue out and move it around...
The MRI showed that everything is going well... and apparently the new kidney they gave me is not being rejected... I had no idea they gave me a new one....

Happy Easter to everyone....

Ill write more maybe today or tomorrow... Thanks for all your reviews, and health wishes.

Star Shadows
04-04-2010, 02:04 AM
mAgically appearing organs, that's fun. At least it's working.. Glad to hear all is going well.

BLOEM51
04-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Great story Can`t wait for the next part

Ironblood
04-04-2010, 02:42 AM
Sorry for the small update, but my arms are giving me grief.

And Happy Easter!

Dedicated to All the people of getDare.

“Steph and I got very frisky last night and wanted to make things a bit more fun, so we went outside, and had some fun in the bushes. And something bit me. I don’t want Steph to know because it was her idea, and if she knows this happened, she will feel horrible about it.”
“So what must I do about this?”
“Tell me how bad it is, I’m too scared to look.”
“I don’t know what a normal one looks like.”
She gave me her phone and there was a photo of it. “That’s how I normally look.”
“Why do you have naked photos of yourself on your phone?”
“I like taking photos okay! Now please tell me.”

I told her how it looked, she was upset, I told her she should go to a doctor or someone, she said no, and walked towards the bus. I finished packing and loaded my things on the bus; I took my seat next to her and asked her what else was wrong.

“I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Let’s make a deal....”

LittleSlaveGirl
04-04-2010, 08:44 AM
cant wait to hear the deal!!!! happy easter@!!!! :)

fitzy
04-04-2010, 03:54 PM
great as per usual after catching up on last few updates because laptops not working at moment and have to use the desktop. also thanks for the dedication :)

~~Kayla~~
04-04-2010, 05:15 PM
great story! cant wait to read the next part! :)

puppydog54321
04-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Come on,I want to hear more of the story!!!:clap:

surnamey
04-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Great job, and good luck with anything that you still need to do

Ironblood
04-20-2010, 01:03 PM
I wont be able to update for a while, I have work, studies, and very beaten up body (long story).
I'll update when I can.
Thanks for reading it, and thanks for all the comments.

seth18
04-21-2010, 06:22 PM
I wont be able to update for a while, I have work, studies, and very beaten up body (long story).
I'll update when I can.
Thanks for reading it, and thanks for all the comments.

Sorry to hear (that); Good luck with everything & I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

surnamey
04-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Good Luck, We'll be waiting for more posts

Star Shadows
04-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Hope you get better soon my fair friend..

xoxsyddxox
07-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Wow this story is amazing!! I just found it while looking around the site, I super cant wait till you write more! Once i had read everything youve posted i was like, nooo, its not doneee! :D I hope you get better soon and that ur doing well! even if its been a few months scince ur last post ;)

Ironblood
07-19-2010, 02:37 PM
hi everyone. im not dead, though i did stop breathing a few times during surgery...
i will try my best to update soon, but between being almost unable to move, and the nurses not wanting me to use the laptop, it will be hard.
Thanks for all the comments.

Ironblood
07-19-2010, 04:07 PM
The nurses let me use the laptop :D

Here is the next chapter... I was forced into including the bathroom part by the 3 girls... they want it in... and seeig as they are my transport for the next month...

Anyway... I hope everyone enjoys this... If you don't, please tell me why, and i will re-write a personal version for you... and I will be doing so frm now on with the rest of my chapters.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
This is dedicated to my best friends (who I named the 2 main girls after.)
also to every person on gD.

and to Star Shadows: jade misses you and sends her love.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

“Let’s make a deal... You talk to me, completely, open, honest. You tell me everything from now until I die. And I will do my best to help in every way I can, you can entrust me with anything you want, I won’t tell a soul.”
“Wait! What was that part about you dying? And what do you get out of this deal?”
“Yeah... I have a very risky surgery on the 13th. I might be dead this time next month. So you get a companion you can trust with everything, and a promise of the grave to keep me quiet. And I get the chance to help someone before I die.”
“Okay, let’s get things straight. First, you are not going to die. Second, you are going to get more out of this deal, whether you like it or not. Third: You, Steph, Madi and I are going to be together forever. And finally, you are going to come over this holiday... “ She grinned in a terrifying almost demonic way.

We talked a bit more, eventually the bus started to move. We put the curtain up and I asked her to tell me what was wrong.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and started to explain what had been bothering her.
“I am...” A teacher opened the curtain, ticked us off the list and walked away. I put the curtain back and before I could ask her to tell me what was wrong she was sleeping, or at least pretending to.

I decided to sleep for a bit as well. I woke up the sudden jerking of the bus coming to a stop. It was lunch time. I woke Soph up and we went out to find Madi and Steph waiting for us. They had already gotten lunch for us. We went to the park thing, while most people were staying inside where there was heating. The girls talked and I sat there listening, without me being aware they had all come to a decision... something they called: Let’s play with Mattie.

I was suddenly picked up and carried away. I was taken into the girls’ restroom. They pushed me into one of the stalls and got in with me.
“One question... why am I in here?”
“Shhh... we don’t want anyone to know that there’s a boy in here, do we. We are here because we needed to pee, and we didn’t want to be alone.”
With that Soph sat down, and Steph sat on the other’s lap. And Madi on top of Stephs’ and they relaxed their bladders. They got up, and Steph took off the rest of her clothes, and sat down again. “Mattie, we want you to try peeing between my legs, and into the toilet. You can also pee on me; we will reward you if you can get your stream onto my lower lips.”

Without any hesitation, I walked out and into the restroom I was supposed to use. I came outside and there were 3 angry girls.
“Mattie, we need you to join in. We will punish you if you don’t.” With that they rushed at me, I ran. Being of average fitness, and dying body, do not mix well when running away from athletic women who are determined to make you embarrassed.

I ran for about a 20 seconds before I was caught and pulled to the ground. The 3 of them sat on me for a while.

They got off and we had to go back to our busses. Soph and me sat down, closed the curtain again.
“Matt, thank you for not talking about any of... that stuff... when Steph was there.
“I told you that I won’t tell anyone. Now can you please tell me what is wrong.”
She looked down, tears forming in her eyes. Before she could open her mouth a teacher came and did register.

Tears streaming down her face, she turned to me, her eyes widened.
“Mattie, you look very pale, are you alright?”
“I’m fine, now what bothering you.”
“It’s.... I’m.... I don’t know how to say this...”
“Take a deep breath and try. I’m here to help you, I want you to cheer up.”
“Why, do you care so much about me?”
“I care about all my friends, even if they are weird perverts.”
“Thanks... Matt, I think-“
That was all I could hear: my vision blurred, my ears started to ring, and I passed out.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Cliff hanger!
Anyway, please give feedback. The more I get, the more I will write.... (thats sort of a lie... shhhh)

Thanks for reading this far :D:p

nuditydudity
07-20-2010, 09:38 PM
I am so impressed with this story. It's truly amazing. I hope that you have a speedy recovery from all of your surgeries, and I will be praying for you. Well done.
Get better, you hear? You're too awesome of a story writer!

Honestman
07-20-2010, 10:48 PM
How are you feeling? We can't afford to lose a valued writer like yourself. That would make us die of lack of good stories. I and the users of getdare all wish you a speedy recovery that you have very little pain. I think you are such a good writer that they need to help you. Great story by the way. Please update with time, nurses, and most importantly body willing. May time be generous with you! :) Happy recovery and good luck!

Ironblood
07-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Thanks nuditydidity and Honestman for the feedback, and double thanks for the health wishes.
Ill be updating in a few min... its short because I had to wrte this while ppl werent looking.

Ironblood
07-21-2010, 03:38 PM
As previously mentioned... this will be short...

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

I woke up in a soft bed, a hospital bed. My family and a few friends were with me. I didn’t remember much. I was told that I had passed out on the bus back, and we were in a hospital 3 hours away from where I lived. I had been asleep for a day. The doctors were unsure of exactly what was wrong with me. I was finally able to go home a few hours later. I went back to school the following Monday, apparently everyone had heard about and was worried: I was bombarded by questions when I got into any of my classes. The rest of the day was the same as usual, at the end of the day Soph asked me to come home with her.

Seeing as I had promised, I had to. She lived 9 houses away from me. We walked different ways to school, so I had never noticed. Once we got there, she introduced me to her parents, and we went up stairs.

“Listen, before I passed out, you were going to tell me something... what was it?”
“I think Steph and me are in love with you.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Feedback is greatly loved, and helps me heal faster :D
thanks to everyone who read this. I love you:p

black out
07-21-2010, 11:19 PM
dude, u got really good writing talents, it is way better than my failed story i cant believe how much i like this story
and only 1 thing when u write down the time if you are going for military time don't put in the : for example u wrote 23:00 u should have wrote 2300 but that is the only thing i can find wrong

Honestman
07-21-2010, 11:37 PM
It may have been short but I can't wait to see how you handled this. I'd be shocked and maybe pass out from confusion. Anyway hope you feel good or at least better than you are now. Please continue when literaly physically possible. Wouldn't want you to hurt something while already in pain. Best wishes:)

surnamey
07-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Nice writing!! If you are still in the hospital, that sucks I wish you well. You are way better than I will ever be.

Cobrasnake
07-28-2010, 01:43 AM
Love the story. Best of wishes <3

Ironblood
07-28-2010, 05:24 PM
hi everyone. a quick update.... i wont be able to write for a while, in fact, im not even able to move my arms, got a friend, Jade, to write this. On the plus side... i hav a new story im half way through with, it will be pure fiction, and will stay that way, as I have no desire to ever play ToD with the people involved.

the next bit of this story will be up as soon as i have completed the therapy...
bye for now. thanks to everyone who has ever read this

Honestman
07-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Hey, no problem. We understand that surgery needs recovery and that takes time. Speaking of which, take all you need, we will still be here. I dought you will leave either. Be well. Happy recovery. And I hope the food is good. ;)

Ironblood
03-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Hey, no problem. We understand that surgery needs recovery and that takes time. Speaking of which, take all you need, we will still be here. I dought you will leave either. Be well. Happy recovery. And I hope the food is good. ;)

now for the end if this story....

+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+
The strange girl I didn't really know, and her girlfriend were in love with me. I had never thought that I would ever hear those words, let alone from two rather attractive girls. I stupidly said the first thing that popped into my head, "okay".
This was apparently not the answer she was looking for, as I had a large red hand mark on my face.

She explained that she had always preferred girls to boys,.yet with me it was different. We spent the next half hour talking, Steph came over with food and added her opinions to our discussion. I had to go home soon after that, but I promised that I'd come over Friday for a movie night. The rest of the week was as close to normal as it came for me.

Friday came, school was over and I was told to bring clothes, swimming stuff and some food, and I was asked if I could sleep over. I arrived at her house, Steph was already there, I could see her car and hear her screaming and laughing. I was let inside and saw the two girls playing with water guns....and as soon as they saw me, I got attacked by their streams...

The afternoon was mainly spent in the pool, just fooling around like little kids. Once the sun started to set her parents asked us to come in. We ordered pizza and her parents left to go to a costume party.

"So now I'm locked in your house, with the two of you.... if you try pulling of my jeans I'm leaving." They said they wanted to talk before they did anything.

They further explained their feelings for me and asked me to be completely honest with them...
"Okay. I think of you two as really good friends, and yes I find you attractive, but I don't want to hurt either of you. I have seen how much the two of you care for each other, I don't want to ruin it. So let's just be friends."

They talked in private for a while and agreed that its best to stay friends. After a movie they wanted to play truth or dare, I said I'd rather not, they complained and evenutually gave up.
"Fine, let's make a deal, I'll play but I'm keeping my jeans on." They both said that that was the whole reason why they wanted to play.

---- a few weeks later.

"Matt, let's make one more deal."
"For the last time, I don't want sex nor do I want to see you naked."
"I wasn't going to ask that this time. I want you to be the god father of mine and Stephs children. That means your not going to die anytime soon. And I'll always be here watching over you, always ready to help you."
"Deal."

We are still insanely close. neither her or Steph came to see me off at the airport when I left South Africa, I understand why though. Even though we are on different sides of the planet, we intend to keep our promises.
+-+-+-+-
They are currently both studying to be doctors. I wish them luck.
;+;+;+;+;+;+;

That's pretty much the end of the story.... thanks for reading...

Ironblood
03-01-2011, 08:15 AM
sorry it took so long to reply... i have had a bad few months..surgeries, parents getting divorced, car crash, moving England. etc. the girls wanted me to end the story so I did.... also I'm sorry for grammar mistakes, using your phone for everything is kind of hard....
I would like to think everyone for reading, and thanks for the comments.
... this was supposed to have gone before the story but kept vanishing every time... maybe its my internet messing with me... anyway, hugs to all.

if anyone is interested in my current medical state, just pm me..