PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The diaries of a sixteen year old girl

person on get dare!
02-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Ok, so this is my second story, my first being barley started i gave up on it for the fact that i couldent decide where to go with it so lets hope this one has better luck!

A few things before we get started!
number one: i am a bad speller and i do go through my posts before i post them but there will be mistakes so please let me know so i can fix them

number two: this story will be written in a diffrent way i have decided to make it half diary entries and half presant actions i will attempt to avoid confusion by putting subtitles

number three: i will try to get a post up every other day and maybe even other day depending on how dedicated to the story i am

number four: i am a boy writing as if i am a girl simply because i think it will make it more interesting so please girls help me make sure my facts are straight thank you

I belive thats it lets get to it! =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first dia... journal entry:
(12/27/09 time: 3:03 p.m.)
This is my first... journal ever so i dont know what to write i guess i just start like this. I am a 15 year old girl i will be offically 16 today in about two hours and fifty seven minutes i am 4 feet 11 inches tall with light brown hair, i am more popular at school and i dont think too well of myself. well i guess thats it. oh yeah one more thing my name is jessica. bye?

two hours later, presant time:
"this is stupid" i thought to myself
"why do i have to go shopping with my brother on my birthday!?"
"it is obviously a set up for my "suprise" party!"
"can we go in here? i want to look at games" said william my younger brother only 13 (13 and a 1/2 he would say) years of age and still as tall as me
"yeah... sure.... whatever ill wait out here take your time"
"yes thank you" he then hugged me and ran intot he store
i pulled out my phone to text sombody just to have somthing to do. But then i looked up and saw matt standing right there, he is my best guy friend about a foot taller then me with black hair
"hey hey"
"u-um hi? what are you doing here?"
"comon lets go"
"we gota wait for my brother"
"he will be fine comon!"
"alright fine" i followed his through the back rooms of the mall which he knew very well from working there a while back
"where are we going?"
"that, my firend is a suprise!"

person on get dare!
02-17-2010, 03:48 PM
same time same place...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A suprise? i wonder what it is? well i have no reason not to trust matt he is one of my best friends.
"ok lets go" jessica said
"allright we are almost there" he said
as he turned and opened a door that looked exactly like every other one that they had come accross. it is a perfectly white room about ten feet by ten feet. nothing special about it except... is that a matress on the floor in the corner
"whats are we doing here?"jessica asked slightly worried
"just thought it was a cool place to hang out" she just walked past and sat on the bed
"and why do we need a matress 'to just hang out'"
"i dont know the room was empty i figured we could have somthing to sit on while we play truth or dare"
"just the two of us?"
"no, i invited jeff" jeff was easily matt's best friend and they did almost everything together
in a sadder voice jessica responded "oh well cool"
"yeah...i thought you could invite one of your firends and we all could play"
"well allright... for a while but i have to go soon" jessica then called kalie who was her best firend and was in the mall-now prbibley looking for jessica anyway- kalie said she would be there soon and after both of the firends that game was started
'hopfully this is somthing worth putting into my diary' she thought to herself
and the game begun...