PDA

View Full Version : 3 boys and a game of tord! [fiction]

angusnbrian1
02-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Hi this is my first post and my first story so please comment so i now if its any good. If nobody is interested after this 1st post i shall stop writing. Its in the first person but that may change depending on where the story goes.
Chapter one:
My name is ryan im 16 and im straight (and single sadly!) i have been friends with Craig and Jack since i was just a little kid. Let me tell you about them both. Craig is 16 and is the sporty one out of the three of us. He has a fit body and all the girls fancy him. Jack is also 16 and is popular at school. He is not as muscular as craig but trys to keep fit. Craig's parents were going to visit some relatives at the weekend so Craig had invited me and Jack round for a sleep over. We planned to play call of duty 6 all weekend because it had been released that week and Craig had bought it. So on friday after school we all walkec to Craig's house. We headed upstairs and started up the xbox ready for a weekends worth of gaming. After a few hours of gaming (it was now around 7pm) Jack suggested something "lets play truth or dare!"
"ive never played it before is it fun" i questioned. "yeah! Its great, so you want to play?" jack replied. We all agreed and started playing. "craig, truth or dare?" i asked "truth" he answered. "ok, have you ever got off with a girl?" i said "yes" he answered "how many times?" jack said. "ive already had my question!" craig corrected "ok then, your turn" jack said.
"good, ryan truth or dare?" craig replied. I didnt want to look like a pussy so i said "dare!". Craig thought a moment "alright then i dare you to take off all your clothes apart from your underwear and stay like that for the entire game!". I felt quite shocked, we were all straight that was a bit gay of craig. But i did what i had to do and stripped off all my clothes, i could see craig checking me out, was he as straight as i thought?

Thanks for reading, please note all of this story is complete fiction.

angusnbrian1
02-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Hey before i continue the story would any mind if i drop the character of jack until later in the story?

fitzy
02-14-2010, 04:13 PM
rewrite the first bit exluding jack would be easiest

Slenderman - Doctor
02-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Seperate it out into smaller chunks, and be careful with grammar and punctuation. Put new speech on new lines and spread it out more. Also, slow down a little. It seems rushed just to get to the main action of the story.

:)

angusnbrian1
02-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the response guys heres part 2 i hope its better than 1 , ive also dropped jack for now.
Chapter 2:
it was now my turn "truth or dare craig?" i said
"dare!" he answered
"ok i dare you to only choose dares for the rest of the game!" i said
"fine, truth or dare?"
"urm...dare!" i answered
"i also dare you to only pick dares for the rest of the game!" he said with a grin on his face. I was a little annoyed he had used my own dare against me but it was my turn now. I needed to think of a really evil dare for craig but what could it be?

This is where you come in guys think of a dare for me to give craig and the best one will be writtern into the story!

Slenderman - Doctor
02-14-2010, 04:27 PM
ive also dropped jack for now.

Sorry, but how can you just drop a character from the story? O.o

angusnbrian1
02-14-2010, 04:31 PM
I need him for something later, i should have planned it better sorry. Any dare suggestions? I want to try and make readers feel involved in the story

angusnbrian1
02-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Hi, i want to keep writing but please suggest because i would like to see which way reader 's ideas take the story.
Chapter 3:
I had a few mean ideas but for now i decided to be merciful. " ok i dare you to also strip down to your underwear". He did so and then sat back down, i was dreading what dare he was going to give me.
"i dare you to give me a hand job!" he said. I was completely shocked,
" no way! What kind of guy do you think i am!? Im really not into that!" i said
"Fine then you will have to do the forfit. So mystery forfit which you have to do or the dare? Your choice!" he said cunningly. I wasnt shaw which to pick so i went with forfit (very nervously!). "ok the forfit is to be my slave for the weekend!" he said mockingly. Oh great i thought, stupid me didnt think what the forfit might be. "ok fine" i said glumly.
"From now on you must call me sir and your first command is to give me that hand job!" craig said, he knew he had won and was at the mercy of my new master...

Chapter 4:
Craig got naked and lay on his bed and walked over to him. I looked at his body i had never seen any of my mates naked before. I nervoulsy picked up his penis and started to jerk him off. He started groaning, at least one of us was enjoying it. Infact it wasnt so bad and soon he ejaculated. "Well done slave, im going stairs to make us dinner so until i get back im going to chain you to the frame of my bed, if you try and escape i will punish you." craig said
He pulled out a lenght of chain from under his bed and tied by hands to the bed frame to make us dinner. Around half an hour later Craig returned. He two bowls his contained soup and mine was full of porridge. He gave it to me and i noticed it was cold also i had no spoon "This is cold, im still tied up and i have no spoon, how am i meant to eat it?!" i questioned
" im not going to untie you, just put your face in the bowl and eat it! You will be getting cold every meal time so get used to it!".
I put my face in the bowl and started to eat, it was horrible so i decided to go hungry. Craig seemed annoyed " if you wont eat then i will have to punish you!" he tied my chain from the bed and tied it to a bar which he used for doing chin ups. I now had my hands above my head. He ripped off my underwear and picked up a long plastic ruler from his desk. Then he hit my ass with it and i screamed! He kept on hitting me till my ass was really sore. "i hope youve learnt your lesson!" he shouted. Then suddenly the doorbell rang i paniced what if someone saw me like this! Craig walked downstairs and answered the door i could hear voices and talking, who could it be?

Duck
02-14-2010, 09:08 PM
this is pretty good, keep on going

Jellybones
02-14-2010, 10:17 PM
I really like some portions of the story and dislike others. Im glad u fixed the quotes and such and I really think this story could be good but, I think there is too little detaila nd its moving a bit fast with too short of posts. Most importantly of all is I look at it as were only on cod 5 cause WaW doesnt count! ;) Any way keep up with the story Id like to see where it goes

angusnbrian1
02-15-2010, 07:04 AM
Hi guys thanks for all the comments! Hope you enjoy chapter if have any tortures or dares you would like to see in the story either pm me or post a reply.
Chapter 5:
I heard the door close and then two people could be heard cuming (lol) up the stairs. I started panicing. Who could it be? Craig entered the room with jack! Jack is one of my best friends from what would he think if he saw me like this?
"hi Ryan!" jack said "Craig sent me a text and told me what was going on and I decided that it might be fun to join" jack slapped my ass, craig and jack both laughed. Jack reached into his bag and pulled out a dog collar "this is to remind you that you belong to be and jack" craig said whilst putting it on me. The situation was starting to turn me on and unfortunatly jack noticed this "wow somebodys excited!" craig and jack laughed together and jack started to jerk off my boner. "stop it!" craig exclaimed "we dont want him to enjoy himself!" jack seemed disappointed at this. They both went next door and began to talk they must discussing what to do with me next...

Sorry it's short I'll write more later

angusnbrian1
02-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi guys (and girls! Lol) here's chapter 6. The chapters quite short but this enables me to write a few everyday rather than 1 long every few days. It's just how I like to do it. So here's chapter 6 enjoy!
Chapter 6:
Around half an hour later Craig and Jack came back in "we have decided to give you a chance to win your freedom back." Jack said
"We are going to play truth or dare, if any of us decline a truth or dare we are out, the winner is the one still in. If that is you then you will no longer be our slave." Craig added. I agree to play and we all sat down in a circle. Jack was fully clothed whilst me and Craig were still naked. Craig and Jack were on a team and we would take it in turns to say dares. I went first and to give some extreme dares but I would start off slow. "truth or dare?" I questioned.
"dare!" Craig answered
"Ok then, I dare jack to get naked." I said. We were all now naked. It was there turn.
"We dare you to put a pair of boxers over your head which we have both pissed on! You have to keep them there until our next dare." Jack said with a smile revenge on his face. Craig put his boxers on the floor and him and jack pissed on them. They stunk when I put them on my head and the piss ran all over my face. " ok I dare for you to suck each other's dicks!" I said cunningly. They both stared at each shocked but they couldn't refuse so jack started giving head to Craig. Craig put his hand on Jack ass maybe thay weren't as straight I had thought.

angusnbrian1
02-15-2010, 01:54 PM
Here's chapter severn hope u like it and please comment about what you think!
Chapter 7
"ok that's enough! Your turn craig." I said with a grin on my face. Jack lifted his head from Craig's penis. Craig started licking around Jack's penis before giving him head, they both seemed to enjoy it. I was quite worried what dare they might give me, I couldn't decline it I had to stay in. It was now their turn to give me a dare so I removed the soaked boxers from face. "ok Ryan let's think of something really nasty for you to do!" Jack said. He reached into his bag and removed a long black dildo and some lube " my brother gave me these" said jack "your dare is have craig put it up your arse!" he laughed. I had to accept so I nervously bent over and Craig lubed my ass. Then he slowly started easing in the dildo inch by inch. I tryed think of something else but I couldn't, he began to thrusting it in faster and faster and I started groaning whilst the other two laughed. I turned around and noticed that Craig wasn't using a dildo he was actually fucking me! I noticed i was getting hard though so I let him continue. "Ive wanted to do for so long ryan!" Craig said as he pounded my ass faster and faster until I moved away "that's enough!" I told him "that was I really sick trick craig! Im not into that!" I continued . He seemed pleased though "ok craig I dare you to run round the street naked for 10 minutes!" I said
"no way I'm out!" craig replied. So now it was just me and jack. I had to beat him...

Mr Very Daring
02-15-2010, 02:37 PM
you probably have a good reason but why are all the post individual as they were posted on the same day
i don't usually care about grammar and spelling but it needs allot of work i.e. be instead of me
good story though

busted
02-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Awesome story :)

angusnbrian1
02-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone, my grammar and spelling isn't great cause I'm using my iPod touch to write this (pc is down) so everything is harder to spell check n stuff. Chapter 8 will be coming today or tomorrow. Any ideas for dares the boys could do?

angusnbrian1
02-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi guys thanks for all the comments here is part eight! Enjoy!!!!!
Chapter 8:
"ok ryan your dare is to lick my ass hole for 3 mins!" said jack.
"that's disgusting! But I guess I have too" with that jack got into a doggy position and started licking while craig timed us. It was an unpleasant experiance. Now it was my turn and Jack chose dare. "I dare you to knock on craig's neighbour's door, wait for them to answer then run off! Whilst naked!" I said. The look on Jack's face said it all "no way! They might phone the police or something!" jack exclaimed. I had won! I was free, no longer craig's slave! Jack and Craig both looked annoyed " I better go now I going out later" said jack as picked up his things and redressed. Craig saw him to the door then came back upstairs. We stood facing each still naked, I put my hand on Craig's ass and smiled "that was alot more fun than I thought it would be" I said. Craig also smiled. We both started kissing. I don't know why I just did it without thinking but it felt good and it felt right. Craig pushed me onto his bed and started sucking me off. The rest of this weekend was going to be great...

THE END
the sequel will be released soon and will be titled 'what happened next' not great but it'll do! Lol!

angusnbrian1
02-15-2010, 04:38 PM
The sequel to this story will probbaly be in the mature section

will9022
02-15-2010, 07:32 PM
good story, but grammar and spelling need work. I notice that a lot of times it seems that you leave out a word, so its hard to understand the sentence fully

Mr Very Daring
02-16-2010, 10:27 AM
good story- although it didn't last long lol

glasssbottle174
02-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Good story. Try and make the sequel a bit longer though.