PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Blizard 2010

Cole
02-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Let me introduce myself. My name is Cole Thomas I am 15 years old. I'm about 5'7 with an athletic body and short blonde hair and green eyes. My friend Jesse Corbin is also 15 years old. He's about 5'6 a little chunky but still athletic. He has brown hair and grey eyes. We have been friends ever since I moved to the neighborhood when we were 6. We hang out a lot. Well living in Maryland we are getting pounded by snow and we are at my house alone. I'm sitting on the couch and hes in the recliner we are playing PS3 having a good time and got the fire place going. Outside it is about 5 degrees and all roads are shut down do to the fact you can't even see the hood of your car. My sister is in town staying at her friends house and my parents are stuck in town and getting a hotel room. As for me and Jesse we are stuck in my house. Even though he lives only across the street we still don't want to go out and face the storm. After the race on the Nascar game I look at Jesse.

Me:hey what do you wanna do now?
Jesse shrugs: I have no clue we could play another game
Me: like what though
Jesse looks at the games I have: you're right we've beat all these games already more then once.

Since we live out in the middle of no where there is nothing to do during the winter and when we aren't outside during the summer we are stuck inside cause its to hot or the river is to choppy to go out on. Jesse and I start to think.

Jesse: I know lets play truth or dare?
Me: alright sure should be fun but you start.
Jesse: alrighty truth or dare?
I start to ponder.
Me: Dare me sucker
Jesse: I dare you to strip to your boxers and run around the house one time inside then remain in your boxers for the rest of the game.
I laugh. and start to strip revealing my tight bod with my small 6 pac abs. I then start to run around the house and I come back and sit on the couch.
Me: ok truth or dare?
Jesse: why not dare.
Me: ok I dare you to...

TO BE CONTINUE..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know what you think so far and sorry took so long to start a second story.

will9022
02-10-2010, 09:49 PM
nice story.
im on long island and we are snowed in too, but i dont think as bad as down there haha

Cole
02-10-2010, 09:52 PM
haha yea we are under state of emergency and no one was allowed to drive past 6 on the roads

will9022
02-10-2010, 09:54 PM
wow, we're just not "supposed" to be on the road haha
this game in your story, are you playing it right now??

Cole
02-10-2010, 10:05 PM
earlier did but only thing not real is the names

Cole
02-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Part Two.

Me: I dare you to strip to your boxers also.
Jesse laughs: ok
He gets up and takes his shirt and pants off before sitting back down.
He looks sat me: alright truth or dare
Me: lets do nothing but dares.
Jesse: alright I dare you to get hard and pull your dick threw the fly of your boxers and stay like that till the end of the game or if I tell you other wise.
I laugh and start rubbing myself and I pull it threw the fly. I'm about 6 inches with some hair from where I trim. I look at him.
Me: I dare you to get completely naked
He laughs a little. then slides his boxers off. He's about 7 inches and is kinda hairy down there.
Jesse: I dare you to come give me a hand job.
Me: dude what the
Jesse: do you back out
I sigh and get up and get in front of him and start to stroke his 7 in. dick. He starts to moan then after a minute he tells me to stop. I stand up and go over to the couch.
Me: I dare you to come over here and lcik my cock like a lollypop for a minute
He gets up and comes over and grabs it.
Jesse: ok tell me when to start.
Me: alright go ahead
He starts to lick it. After a few seconds I start to moan and then a minute passed to fast and he stopped.
Jesse: alright I dare you to give me a nice wet blow job

Too be continued...

Nick
02-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Fun story so far. I always love non-fiction stories :)

Cole
02-11-2010, 09:02 PM
lol me too they are always good reading thats why i always like typing them too

MasterOmega
02-12-2010, 06:57 AM
nice story. I hope to read more soon.

nuditydudity
02-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Good story! I hope you continue to write more!!

YAY!

Cole
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Sorry havent gotten on in a few days been really busy with all the snow. here comes part three. part four might be posted this week but not sure since im flying to florida tomorrow morning well heres part three hope you like.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 3...

I looked at him like he was crazy
Me: how long though:
He starts to think and then smiles "till i cum" he responds. I jump back and look at him.
Me: man that's gross.
Jesse: man that's a dare.
Me: fine but let me dare you first.
Jesse: ok dare me then
Me: i dare you to 69 with me then
He smiled big and pushes me back "or i can do this" he starts kissing me and it felt so wierd but so right. I reach down between us as we are kissing and start to stroke his cock as his hands are running up and down my body. He suddenly stops and reaches over to the coffee table where my mom keeps some lotion.
Me: what you doing.
Jesse: im going to lube you up so i can fuck you.
Me: that will hurt though.
Jesse smiles at me "only at first you'll like it" he then gets between my legs and puts the lotion on my ass and its kinda cold but I liked the feeling of some playing with my hole. He leans down and kisses my chest and then my lips as he starts to slide his nice hard cock in my ass. I scream some then he keeps kissing me as he pushes all the way in.

To be continue.....
sorry so short but I gotta go

glasssbottle174
02-16-2010, 01:05 PM
This has started off really good, i cant wait to see the next post