PDA

View Full Version : Student/Teacher...

girlynightout
02-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Okay, so, we've all heard the average "girl meets guy online, or guy meets girl, and someway or another one of them becomes the slave, over webcam or in real life." Right? But what happens when the student meets his own teacher online, and she becomes his Mistress? How will he face her in school? Will anybody know, or find out? I don't know... Guess you'll have to READ!

girlynightout
02-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Characters
Marcus: An 18 year old boy, in 11th grade, who's had a cush on his hot teacher, Ms. Lovati, for a LONG time. He's tall, with brown hair, and he's kind of an outcast at school. He has a few friends, but most of the time he stays to himself, dreaming up fantasies about Ms. Lovati :)

Ms. Lovati: The 10th and 11th grade English teacher. ALL the boys at the school have a crush on her, and she even finds herself getting a little wet sometimes when she talks to them alone. She acts like your normal English teacher at school (Minus the tight/short clothing), but when on the internet, she finds amusement in making poor boys and slaves work for her, and please her. She always wondered what it would be like if she could find the perfect boy from her school, and make him be her slave in real life, not just over webcam...

girlynightout
02-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Marcus walked down the hallway of his new high school (he had recently moved), marveling at all the posters and pictures of events that were taking place at the school. When he had first walked in, he had looked at all the papers tacked up to the board in the lobby of the school. There were flyers for all sorts of clubs, like Art Club, Dog Lovers Club, Craft Club, Ski Club, Dance Club, and many others. One of them interested him the most though. English Club. English was his favorite subject, it always had been. He ripped off one of the little tabs of paper with the phone number and address of who and where it was taking place. It read: We will be meeting every Thursday at Ms. Lovati's room, call us or email us at etc, etc, etc. Marcus stuffed the piece of paper in his pocket, wondering who Ms. Lovati was and where her room was. He knew he'd find out soon enough, because English was his 3rd class of the day. Just then he heard the first bell ring. "Shit." he thought, and started to run to Calc.

Finally it was time for English. He thought he would just ask the teacher about the English Club, and then see if anyone else in the class was going to be attending the meetings. As soon as he walked into the room, though, he realized he didn't need to ask. Up on the board, written in loopy cursive, was the name: Ms. Lovati. "Well, now I know where to go..." He said, under his breath. He slid into the nearest desk, which happened to be the closest to the teacher's desk. He got all his books organized, and then looked up. His mouth dropped open in awe.

person on get dare!
02-06-2010, 09:17 PM
haha interesting! ima read more! better get back to mine though! great writing =)

owned
02-06-2010, 09:20 PM
sounds interesting so far.

splasher
02-06-2010, 09:23 PM
sounds good
keep writing;)

dragonator
02-06-2010, 09:36 PM
definately subscribing!

girlynightout
02-07-2010, 11:59 AM
... Marcus looked up and his mouth dropped open in awe.
Ms. Lovati was the hottest, most beautiful teacher he had ever seen in his life. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. He took in every little piece of her, and that still wasn't enough. She had shoulder length blonde hair with chestnut lowlights. Her skin was golden tan, and she had absolutely no blemishes. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled as she looked over the class. Her lips pursed, and they gleamed with pink lipgloss. Marcus longed to kiss those lips, to stroke that hair. Slowly, he moved his eyes down, off her gorgeous face, and looked at her breasts. They spilled over her too tight pink tee shirt, and Marcus had a full view of her cleavage. He was in heaven. One of her long, golden arms reached up to ruffle her hair, exposing the tiniest bit of her stomach. That too was perfect. Still, he moved his eyes lower, noticing that he could see the faintest line of her panties, and he thought she might be wearing a thong. His mind wandered off, trying to picture her naked in front of him, and he was startled when she announced the start of class. Her voice reminded him of honey; sweet, and rich. He looked to the front of the room, knowing this would DEFINITELY be his favorite class. She winked at Marcus, and turned to face the board, starting the lesson for today.

Later that day, as Marcus walked home, his mind kept drifting back to Ms. Lovati. She was all he could think about. He HAD to get a picture. "I'd probably sleep with it," he chuckled. Once he was home, in his room, he googled Ms Lovati, hoping to find some type of online teacher's profile for her. He was surprised to find a profile on a website called 'getdare.com' that belonged to her. He immediately clicked on, not knowing what he was about to discover...

Getdare.com turned about to be some type of TorD site for teens and adults. He noticed on her profile that she had written "22 year old female master looking for a slave." Marcus wondered what she meant by that, but he decided to make an account and send her a message. He quickly made up an account, putting all fake information. He wanted to make sure she didn't know he was one of her students. The only correct thing he put was his age. Marcus wrote up a quick message and sent a friend request, saying that he would like to be her slave if she would be okay with that. Surprisingly, she replied within 5 minutes. She had said:
Marky_boy05, I would like to accept your offer, but I would like to get to know you better first. Please message me back with your limits and experience; I.E. previous masters you've had and what they've had you do for them. Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing from you.
Ms. Master ;)

Marcus read the message, and he noticed he was starting to get hard. He slowly rubbed his dick through his pants, trying to imagine what it would be like having a teacher for a master, and what would happen if she found out. He returned to his profile and realized that Ms. Lovati had accepted his friend request. He now had access to her photo albums, and other things on her profile. He quickly clicked on her profile and looked over her pictures. There was one picture of Ms. Lovati in a lacy bra and thong. Marcus had to unzip his pants, because he was getting an erection looking at her pictures. He printed the one of her in her panties, and once it had printed, he smiled. "You're a naughty teacher, aren't you?" Marcus put the picture under his pillow and walked downstairs to get a snack. When he was halfway downstairs, he remembered to zip up his zipper on his pants. "Better not go downstairs with my pants unzipped," he thought, and he stepped off the stairs and into the kitchen.

girlynightout
02-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Whoops, I have been calling Ms. Lovati a "Master". I meant to call her a Mistress, LOL. My bad!

girlynightout
02-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Ms. Lovati sat at her computer, excited that she finally had a slave boy all for herself. She started to think about what she would do to him, and if she would be strict, or nice, or just plain EVIL. She decided she would be strict for the most part, nice sometimes, and evil on certain occasions. "That should be a good variety," she said, and smiled. She was started to get into one of her moods, a mood that made her feel like she was in charge of the world, she could do anything she wanted, be anything she wanted, and just own the world. She wished Marky_boy could be with her, right here, right now. She walked over and stood by the mirror. Slowly, she started to undress, watching herself the whole time. She thought of the her in the mirror as another person, and the real her as a judge. Once she was fully undressed, she inspected her whole body, wondering if her slave would think she was sexy enough. She ran her hands over her body, and felt a little bit of short, smooth hair on her pussy. she walked into the bathroom, naked, not minding the fact that her windows were wide open and that it was not dark at all outside, and grabbed a razor. She walked back to the mirror, and slowly began to shave. When she was done, she reached for some lotion and rubbed it all over, leaving her skin tingly and shiny. Now she felt good. Perfect. Dominant. She walked over to her dresser, rummaging through the doors. "Where the hell did I put it?" she muttered, and then she spotted it. Buried under a few clothes, lay her bright red dildo. She quickly grabbed it, lay on her bed, and pleasured herself, enjoying the fact that the neighbors could probably see her. She slid the smooth red dildo in, and out, and began to moan. Her legs started shaking, and she was screaming, almost to tears. Finally, she was relieved. The liquid shot out of her, pouring, more and more. She whimpered. It was one of the best orgasms she'd ever had, probably because she had been pretending it was her slave boy fucking her. She licked the dildo, and, with it still n her had, fell asleep.

kearns
02-16-2010, 10:58 AM
This story has soooo much potential. I'm definitely checking this one for updates in the future.

person on get dare!
02-16-2010, 09:35 PM
W.O.W. please continue!
i am really liking this!!
cannot wait untill she find out its him =O

girlynightout
02-17-2010, 01:33 PM
"Dude, check this out. This is some fucking hot shit!"
As Marcus walked down the hallway, he passed by two guys holding a video camera. He paused, turned around, and, hearing pieces of their conversation, went to see what they were watching. He casually stopped behind them, and craned his neck around one of the boy's shoulders. He saw a shaky image of a beautiful blonde fucking herself with a dildo, and licking it.
"Holy mother fucker! Where did you get that shit?!?"
"My friend, he's home schooled, videotaped his neighbor. Apparently she was fucking herself for the world to see!"
"Hell yeah! Man, I can't believe you got that..."
Marcus' mouth dropped open. He couldn't believe it. It was Ms. Lovati. He knew it was. Although the image was grainy, and shaky, he knew that beautiful blonde hair, and golden skin by heart. It was her.
"Oh. My. Fucking. God. I have to get that tape," Marcus thought. "But how?"
"Yo! Dude! What'cho lookin at?"
Marcus blushed, and replied.
"Nothing."
The boy with the video camera put the cam in his locker, slammed the door, and walked off. Seconds before the door closed, Marcus stuck his fingers in the locker. The locker slammed on them, but swung back open.
"Shit!"
He glanced down at his fingers, and noticed they were all bright red, and bleeding.
"Aw well. I got the tape!" Marcus grabbed the cam.
He ran down the hall, stuck the cam in his locker, and went on again, excited that his next class was English, with Ms. Lovati. He wondered what would happen if he confronted her about the sex tape...

Lil C
02-17-2010, 02:31 PM
you gotta keep going

person on get dare!
02-17-2010, 03:32 PM
haha jeeze u r a great writer! please continue!!

keykitty
02-25-2010, 09:36 AM
I really like this! xD I hope you continue writing it! Its amazingly good and I can imagine whats going on in my head. *By the way, nice descriptions*

ddking
02-25-2010, 02:36 PM
great story. keep it up. it is soo captivating

sexybitch23
03-13-2010, 09:49 AM
really great! i want more!

hookedondares
03-19-2010, 05:24 PM
i cant wait and this has real potential. update soon please

Dare Man
03-22-2010, 02:35 PM
I love the story and can't wait to see what happens. Hurry up on the next part plz.

Woof
03-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Please continue :) This is awesomeness :)

Sonia5
04-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Hay,
According to me initially he will face lot of problems but as days move on everything will be alright.

Female Libido Enhancement (http://FemaleLibidoReviews.org)

hookedondares
04-18-2010, 04:04 PM
it has been 2 months scince the last post, and as much as i hate to say it, i think this has been abandoned

BettyBoop
04-18-2010, 04:52 PM
it has been 2 months scince the last post, and as much as i hate to say it, i think this has been abandoned
Don't bump a thread after two months for no reason.

girlynightout
10-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Omigod, I'm soooooooooooooo sorry. I haven't been on here since last YEAR!!!!!!! But guess what? I'M BAAACCCKKKK!!!! So continuing with the story... ;)

Marcus walked into the English classroom slowly, staring at Ms. Lovati the whole way to his seat. Mmmmmm, she had a tight ass... Marcus never paid attention the whole class. The only thing he had eyes for was Ms. Lovati. She stared at him a few times, but he couldn't tell what was running through her head. Suddenly, an idea formed in is head. He knew how to do it!

The end of English class finally came! The bell rang, and all the other kids in his class rushed out of the room but Marcus was in no hurry. Ms. Lovati was standing at the board getting everything ready for her next class.
"Hey."
She turned quickly, obviously surprised. "Oh, hello Marcus." Something clicked in her head, but she couldn't quite figure out what it was.
"May we talk later? Do you have time today? Maybe... after school?"
"Oh! Um, sure Marcus. Any time after school is good with me, I leave at 5:00 most days. Are you sure you have a ride home? You would probably miss the bus..."
"Oh that's no problem, Ms. Lovati. I'll see you after last period."
"Great. And what was it you wanted to talk about?"
"Oh, you know. Just... things."
"Ok... Well anyways, you'd better be on your way, the bell's going to ring!"
"Right. Bye Ms. Lovati!" Little did she know that she would soon always be addressed to as "slave"...

girlynightout
10-13-2010, 02:33 PM

Ahhhh NOOOO!!!! Not abandoned anymore!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!

Stormwalker22
10-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Im still here dont worry I love your story please continue dont give up on it please?

ps118jlg
10-13-2010, 03:16 PM
I am reading this too, and loving it!

timetoshine
10-13-2010, 11:54 PM
im reading. please keep writing

Kelson
10-14-2010, 01:02 PM
ahh, great. i've discovered this story just as the writer returns.

the doc
10-16-2010, 09:22 AM
ow this is fucking great
plz go on

towsley
10-24-2010, 07:45 PM
this story is amazing.
please keep going

hookedondares
11-12-2010, 05:07 PM

Heyy your alive/back. i left the site too and just came back, what a coincidink.

Anyway, seeing as you dissapeared for ages, now you have to post loads ;)