PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Secrets

TheDare
02-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Beth was bossy. All through elementary school, she and her best friend, Amber, were like the alpha females of our grade. They were smart, and they were like, the cutest girls. Beth had blue eyes and deep-red hair which she wore a variety of ways. She was taller and had wider shoulders and hips than Amber.

Amber’s family was Hispanic. She had long, black hair and awesomely big, dark eyes. She was thin, with slender limbs.

In junior high, the two of them had begun to get seriously pretty, and they developed racks. They were still bossy. In fact, Beth was the one who set that weekend up, back when we were in eighth grade. We were all thirteen at the time.

Davis, Trevor, and I had been tight since first grade. We played soccer together; I was goalie, Trev played forward. We played football; I was tight end, Davis played safety, Trev was our quarterback. We played basketball, we played baseball, we loved sports. We were naturals.

When we were in seventh grade, I had my appendix taken out. It was Trev who came to my house every day I was laid up, and Davis came most of the time. Trev called me ‘Indian’ because he knew I was proud of my Cherokee blood, but he only called me that privately because a teacher overheard once, and gave him serious shit about not being politically correct.

Beth and Amber hung with us, but the three of us guys weren’t exactly alpha males. Beth was bossy enough for all of us. Before that weekend, Amber and Davis were like, going together.

Davis, Trev, and I were sitting in the front atrium at school Thursday morning, undressing girls in our imagination, when Beth and Amber came up to us, grinning the way girls do when they’re up to something.

“We’re having a party,” Beth whispered. “You three are invited, but only you three.” She glanced at each of us sternly. “You can’t bring anyone else. You understand?”

“Who else is gonna be there?” Trevor asked.

Beth smiled, conspiratorially. “Just you three, me and Amber, and my cousin.”

“Is your cousin a girl?” Davis asked.

“Of course, you dickhead,” Beth said. “Now listen. This weekend, my parents are going out of town. My sister, Liz, is supposed to watch us, but she’s gonna sneak over to Louisville to see her boyfriend. So it’s gonna be just us. You tell your parents that you’re going camping or something, but come to my place, like at eight tomorrow night. My parents will be gone by then.”

“Should I bring Jenny?” Trevor asked, referring to his girlfriend.

“No!” both girls shouted at once. Beth shook her head, solemnly. “We’ve got three boys and three girls already. No one else.” Then she smiled, slyly. “We have something special planned.”

“So, like, are we gonna sleep over?” Davis asked with a shit-eating grin.

Beth frowned. “Not if you say a word of this to anyone else,” she warned. “Not a word. You guys keep it secret and show up by yourselves or forget it!”

She glanced up at me. “You, too, Jason.”

“Wha? Why pick on me?”

“Because you don’t always know when to keep quiet, and I don’t want you to screw things up,” she said. Then she smiled. “I want you to be there, okay?”

“Woo!” Davis said, elbowing me.

I was the tallest of us three guys. And like I said, I have a lot of Cherokee blood, so I look like I’m tanned everywhere, and I have pretty thick black hair, which, back then, I wore down past my shoulders. At thirteen, my equipment had gotten big and I could squirt tons of watery cum, but I still hadn’t gotten my first pubes, which was sorta embarrassing. Davis and Trevor, already had tight little, pube mustaches above their cocks.

Davis’s dad was Norwegian, and Davis had golden-blond hair and blue-eyed. Trevor was the best looking of us, though, even if he was a bit of a clown. At least, I thought he was the best looking. He had curly brown hair with natural gold highlights in the summer, and he had pale-gray eyes and the kind of face that girls melted over. He was almost as tall as me. Davis was a shorter, like his girlfriend, Amber.

TheDare
02-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Friday night, we could hear the music from outside Beth’s house before we even got to the front door. We could really hear it when Beth threw open the front door. She dragged us inside.

We had our camping gear with us, because we still weren’t sure what Beth had in mind, and we hoped we’d be sleeping over.

“Leave your stuff there, inside the door,” Beth said.

That’s when I saw Lindsay, Beth’s cousin. Beth introduced her.

Lindsay was twelve, but an inch taller than Beth. She was long-limbed and a little gangly like some tall girls are at that age. I thought she was beautiful. She had pale blond, almost white hair. It was lighter even than Davis’. It hung down to her slender shoulders. Even her eyebrows were pale blond. She had deep blue eyes, and a shy way of looking away. But then her blue eyes met mine, and I forgot to breathe.

The girls led us into the den and I roused myself to stay close to Lindsay. I stole a glance at her chest as I walked beside her. She was wearing a bra under her t-shirt; maybe a training bra, but a bra. She had a long, graceful neck and her skin looked soft. Her hair was so fine that strands of it floated as she walked.

The girls had pushed all the furniture in the den back against the walls, and they had been dancing. On a game table were two pizzas and a pitcher of red liquid. Beth poured us drinks from the pitcher.

“Rum punch,” she said, grinning.

I took a sip and tasted my first alcohol. Lindsay glanced up at me, and I smiled at her. I didn’t wait for someone else to ask her to dance, and I didn’t want Beth to ask me instead. I’m normally shy, but I didn’t hesitate.

“Wanna dance?” I asked Lindsay.

She smiled, sweetly, and nodded.

All six of us danced. Beth made us switch around. When it was my turn to dance with her, Beth grind danced with me, and gave me a hard-on. Amber started grind dancing Davis, but Lindsay didn’t grind dance till she was with me again, and then I got a whopper of a hardon.

We ate pizza and drank more punch.

The girls were in t-shirts and shorts. Trev and I wore t-shirts and jeans. Davis was in a t-shirt and shorts. I mention that because of what followed.

I slow-danced Linday, and pulled her close to me. She’d already felt my hardon when she grind danced me, so I held her close to me, even though she could feel it against her front. Her skin was soft against my cheek. I kissed her, and her lips were soft.

Beth stopped the music. “Okay, everyone,” she said with a sharp glance toward me. “Time to go to the living room.”

The girls had pushed back the furniture in the living room as well. The floor had one of those thick carpets that your feet sink into. The girls had spread old sheets and blankets over the middle of the room. To protect the carpet?

“Everybody take off your socks and shoes,” Beth said. “And no punch in the living room. My mom would shit bricks if we got red on the carpet.”

We took our shoes off.

“Socks, too,” Beth repeated. “And sit in a circle here in the middle; boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl.”

I sat between Lindsay and Beth. I leaned lightly against Lindsay. Beth set a Twister spinner on the floor in the middle of us.

“You’re kidding,” Davis said.

“Twister?” Trevor asked with a surprised laugh.

Beth held up her hand. “Not twister,” she said. “We just need the spinner. We’re playing Spin the Bottle, but we tried a bottle and it didn’t spin right on the carpet.”

“Spin the bottle?” Davis asked with a laugh.

Beth leaned forward and glanced at the three of us boys in turn, smiling slyly. “We’re going to play strip Spin the Bottle.”

Our jaws dropped to the floor.

“Here are the rules,” Beth said. “Amber, Lindsay, and I already agreed to them.” She glanced around at us again, as if to say, ‘We made the rules, so get over it’.

“Everybody takes a turn spinning,” Beth said, “and we go around the circle. Your first spin, you kiss whoever the arrow points to when it stops.” She lowered her voice ominously. “Even if it lands on another boy.”

Our jaws dropped a second time.

“Wait!” Davis started to protest.

“Those are the rules,” Beth said, and continued. “Beginning with the second spin, whoever your spin lands on has to take off a piece of clothing. Then you kiss them.” Then she smiled wickedly. “When both you and the person the spinner lands on are naked, you can make them do anything you want.”

“Oh, shit!” Davis and Trevor murmured at the same time.

“Anything?” I asked.

“Anything,” Beth confirmed, “even if it’s another guy.”

Us guys glanced at each other. Trev had a lopsided grin.

I glanced at Lindsay thinking that she couldn’t possibly have known about this ahead of time, but the way she blushed and looked down told me she did. I felt my dick thicken again.

“I’ll go first,” Beth said. “And then we’ll go left to Jason. When you spin, it has to go around at least once or you have to do it again.”

Beth leaned forward on her knees and spun hard. The arrow went around and round, then stopped on Davis.

“Go, Davis!” Trevor said, grinning.

Davis was sitting to Beth’s right, so she simply sat back on her heels and leaned into him. Beth kissed him, and when she added tongue, we all hooted. I felt Lindsay’s hand rest on mine.

Beth knelt back down beside me. “Your turn, Jase.”

I leaned forward on my knees, and spun. The spinner went around twice and landed on Davis again.

“Shit!” I murmured.

Trevor howled.

“You gotta do it,” Beth reminded.

With a sigh, I crawled around behind her on my hands and knees, and kissed Davis’ cheek. He had worn Grey Flannel cologne. He actually smelled good.

“Not the cheek!” Beth said, giving my butt a hard slap. “The lips.”

With everyone giggling, I gave Davis a quick peck on the lips, and then returned to my seat without daring to look back at Davis or over at Trevor.

Lindsay spun, and I willed the spinner to stop on me. It stopped on Trevor.

‘Shit!’ I thought. Girls melted over Trevor. He was going to take Lindsay from me before I even had a chance.

Lindsay didn’t hesitate. She leaned in, laying a hand on his shoulder, and kissed Trev, full on the lips. Trev put his hand behind Lindsay’s head and added tongue. They went right at it. Trevor pulled her closer. I was frustrated and horny all at once.

“Time!” Beth called out.

Reluctantly, Trevor pulled back. “What do you mean, time?”

“Time,” Beth repeated. “Otherwise, no one else gets a turn. For now, everyone gets one minute.”

“One minute each, the first round,” Trevor suggested, “and another minute added on with each round after that.”

“Maybe,” Beth said. “Your turn to spin.”

Trevor sat back from Lindsay with a sigh. She smiled at him. I almost growled.

Trevor put his finger on the spinner and paused dramatically, grinning at each girl in turn. The he spun. The spinner went around a couple of times and stopped, pointing directly at me.

Davis and Beth hooted.

“This sucks!” I said. “That spinner’s gay!”

Trevor was already coming around behind Lindsay on all fours with a really devilish grin on his face.

Grabbing my shoulders, he flattened me onto my back and instantly covered my mouth with his. The girls squealed.

My first thought was, ‘dork’! My second thought was… ‘Oh!’

Trevor’s lips were firm. His breath was warm. He pushed into my mouth with his tongue. It was the first kiss with tongue I’d ever had in my life, and it took my breath away. Dazed, I responded with my own tongue.

Trevor responded in turn, stepping up the heat.

“Time!” Beth called.

Trevor pulled back, and for a brief moment, he looked at me strangely. Then he grinned, and I wondered how much he’d been joking with me.

“Look!” Beth said laughing.

I lifted my head to see what she meant. She was pointing at my middle. Under my jeans, my erection clearly lay pointing up and out to my left hipbone.

“Holy shit!” Amber murmured.

“Dude, you got hard!” Davis roared, laughing.

Trevor glanced at my lap and the faintest of smiles crossed his lips before he backed on all fours toward his seat.

I glanced at Lindsay. Her eyes were wide, and she was looking at my lap.

I sat up quickly to cover myself.

Amber spun, and landed on Beth. They made a pretty hot kiss themselves, and I had the definite impression that it wasn’t the first time.

Davis spun, and landed on Amber. He did to Amber like Trevor had to me. He laid her back and kissed with tongue, copping a feel of tit through her shirt and bra.

Then it was Beth’s turn again.

“Okay,” she reminded us. “This round, whoever the spinner lands on, has to take off a piece of clothing.”

She spun, and it landed on me.

“Take something off,” she said, with an expectant smile.

I pulled off my shirt, and Beth took me down onto my back again. She grinned at me, and her eyes twinkled as she ran her fingers over my chest and down onto my belly. She bent over me and kissed me, immediately adding tongue. I could taste the rum punch in her mouth. The girls had drunk a bit before we got there.

Beth laid her palm on my belly and rubbed gently. Then she surprised me. She kissed down the side of my neck, and onto my throat. She kissed onto my chest, and before I knew what was happening, a shock of sensation shot through my body as her mouth closed on my left nipple.

I’ve got normal size nipples, I guess, for a guy; not the pinpoint nipples that Trevor has, but regular, pink ones. In that moment, my left one tightened up into a hard nub.

No one was laughing. I glanced over and saw Trevor watching from over Lindsay’s shoulder. His hand was on her shoulder.

Then Beth switched to my right nipple and I gasped, closing my eyes.

“His nipples get hard just like a girl’s,” Amber murmured, quietly.

I shuddered as Beth sucked my right nipple and rubbed my left nipple between her thumb and finger. A moment later, she shifted back to sucking my left nipple, and she switched hands so that her left hand tweaked my right nipple, and her right hand was free. That’s when I felt her right hand rest on my cock through my jeans.

I moved my pelvis under her hand.

Beth sat up and looked at her watch. “A minute and a half,” she said. “We’ll add thirty seconds this round. Everyone gets a minute and a half.”

I was lying there, belly heaving. My nipples were wet. I dried them with my palms.

Lindsay touched my belly, drawing a finger up it.

“He has soft skin,” she murmured.

“Yeah,” Beth agreed. “He does, but he’s got muscles, too.” She reached over and thumped my belly. I jerked my knees up, and Beth laughed.

“Your turn to spin, Jason,” she said.

I sat up slowly, my breath still settling down. My face felt hot. Taking a breath, I leaned forward and spun. It landed on Amber.

She smiled at me.

I got up, and came around to her, and she stood to meet me.

Star Shadows
02-06-2010, 01:49 PM
this looks like it is going to be a good story !! Keep up the good work

Mr Very Daring
02-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Love it- so much better a start than the other one- i just hope you'll finish it this time:D
also this is different to other stories- as although it's the girls' rules they aren't "in control"
and not over detailed and grammar and spelling ALTO better