PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Our Story so Far

dishhead12
02-05-2010, 04:26 AM
Doms little girl is having problems typing this up so i am going to help. This is a true story about our relationship so far.

Doms little girl
Former member name: caseopia
Age at the time: 16
sex: female
biggest fetish: puppy play ^^

Dishhead12
Very new member at the time
Sex: male
biggest fetish: humilation

As told through her eyes.......might edit my thoughts in blue if i feel the need to.

About a year ago (it was august you stupid whore!) i made a huge decision that changed my life forever. I was feeling very stressed, depressed and fed up of useless so called 'masters' that only took advantage for sex.

I badly needed to blow off some steam, and thus decided to find a seemingly pathetic male slave to take my anger out on. I knew I had a pretty good ability for working men around my finger so i didnt expect any sort of problem. (so fucking wrong bitch!)

I began searching these forums for a willing slave that was male (yes) young (kind of) and handsome ( 2 out of 3 what you gonna do?) and up for anything (this one defines me haha)

Not many were catching my eye as most seemed to just want a few kicks over camera and then a quick get away. Two applicants caught my eye, in paticular, a user who was currently online, dishhead12.....his post included this line:

I really need a new Mistress to put me in my place and humiliate me

now although this is fairly simple termanology, something about it had me hooked. and i began my reply to him post haste.

I was hoping he would respond as i was very horny and frustrated and i had some free time. He did. He seemed cute, and adorable and he was close by living in Bristol which was only an hour from me which meant easy access for in person meetings (i owe fate and luck a few pints!)

The only issue was his board said he was a Master before this and a skilled one at that. This was his first time trying a walk on the submissive side. This worried me as i hadnt been domme in roughly two years and even then i wasnt really domme only occasionally.I was scared that i would slip up and trip and he'd pick up on it, catching me out. maybe he would realise i'm not the scary Mistress i appeared to be.All my fears were right he did catch me out.

We exchanged limits,kinks,appearences, experiences etc and i instantly knew he was different. I gave him my email and added him to msn, my fake account of course to avoid any problems protecting myself. Everything seemed to be going well. and then i slipped..... i started giving pathetic tasks and was struggling to enforce them.This started raising suspiscion, untill finally he asked if i was a switch/slave. I couldn't lie to such a cute adorable young boy slave. could i? but he wasnt the cute adorable young boy slave anymore, he was now this fierce and frightening Master who was slowly twisting me until i cracked, i told him everything. My pup play,blackmail fetish, rape play and how i would do anything for the man i was serving. ( i smiled, thought to myself, do i really want to dedicate myself to a pathetic little bitch like this, i mean really guys? she needed a Master to train her in these things. would you pass up this oppurtunity? so i switched.)
From this point on, everything changed.

I'd fallen as quickly as i did rise. I knew this would be the Man i would worship forever............