PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Aaron and Jake's mystery tour

The_Optimist
02-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Chapter One: A bit of background

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aaron, I’m 15 and I live in London. Im in year 10 of school but I wouldn’t say there was anything special about me. I like sports, music and enjoy nothing more than a big block of chocolate. I am a bit different to the other boys in my year, but only because I am a bi sexual. But, I go to a school where this is commonplace amongst the girls and is accepted amongst the guys. Other than that I am your bog standard teenager. I don’t get along with my dad; have a couple of spots on my face and am more often than not totally oblivious to the world. To look at me, you could call me generic. Long-ish brown hair, usually swept over one of my blue eyes and when not in uniform, generally in a shirt and jeans.

My best friend is called Jake. He’s also 15 and the cool thing is, our birthdays are only two days apart. I have known Jake since year one and we have shared good times, bad times and girlfriends. (Well, it was once in year 3 and she was “going out” with most of the year) He’s not that much different to me, his hair, despite being blond, is also long and covers one of his eyes. His dress sense is the same as mine and we are the same height and nearly the same weight. This is helpful because I can “borrow” his clothes. In fact, the only difference between us is that he’s straight.

We have a small but memorable friendship group. All of us are in year 10, most of us take the same GCSE’s (music, drama and Spanish if you were wondering) and best of all, we are all very loud. In fact, not a day goes by that doesn’t end in at least one of us getting told off for being too loud.

Anyway, on to the story…

Feedback appreciated

maxim
02-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Great energy and potential could be met
2.5/5 for know.

The_Optimist
02-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Chapter Two: An invitation we should’ve refused

It was a cold, dark Friday night, slap bang in the middle of spring. There wasn’t much different about this night, nor much to be excited about. In fact, it was all in all quite a depressing night. The pavement was soaked and small puddles were forming from the rain that had started 10 minutes earlier and looked like going through the night. It was about 9pm and I was walking the 15 minutes from mine to Jake’s. I was sleeping around his like I did every time that me and my dad argued. He knew that I was coming and as such had arranged to meet me at Burger King so that we could get some food. It was handy having a Burger King between our houses as it was a good meeting point.

I got there and sat down at a table, waiting for Jake. All of a sudden I felt two arms go around my chest. I grabbed them and pushed them away, not knowing who it was. I turned around to see Jake stood their laughing his head off.
“Man, you are too easy to freak” He stated, in between laughs
“Maybe I just didn’t want to get turned on by you in public” I responded, keeping a straight face. Despite knowing me for many years, Jake had never been to easy with the possibility of me liking him. This was a shame because I did like him and couldn’t express it as I didn’t want to scare him off.
“Ah, kill it Aaron. Come on, lets go and get some food.” He finally said having calmed down enough to absorb my words.

We went to the counter and got our food. The guy behind the counter was one of the sixth formers at our school that was quite friendly with us which meant that we got more than we ordered and we could never finish it all. Having finished what we could, we started walking back to Jake’s. On the way back he seemed more buoyant that usual (as he was a peppy chap anyway, this struck me as odd.) When questioned on it, he simply batted it away as him being hyper (something not too unusual for Jake.)

It was only when we got to his house that I found out what it was. His parents were arranging a camping trip for the Easter Holidays for me, him and his sister as well as themselves.

About now I should probably give you some information on his sister. Her name was Kelly; she was 17 and was the kind of girl that every boy wants. Tall, slim, long blond hair, down to her waist and the kind of boobs that make plastic surgeons want to use in a catalogue, big round and plump, but all natural. I have more than once dreamed about having her and Jake in a threesome, and more than once have I drifted off in class thinking about it, resulting in an erection in the middle of class.

Having discussed the trip more during the night (and having found out I WOULDN’T be sharing a tent with Kelly, much to my disappointment) it was decided that me and Jake could bring along two more friends so that we wouldn’t get bored during the night when we were back in our tents. Little did we know then that the two people we would invite would take us on a ride that explored the limits of our sexual boundaries.

The rest of the night passed as normal, me and Jake on the PS3, followed by my favourite part of the night, because when I stayed round we would share his double bed, due to lack of space on his floor. Nothing happened, but I lay there awake, staring at my best friend and looking forward to spending a week in a tent with him. When he fell asleep I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

The action will start next chapter, promise

iTunes
02-05-2010, 01:12 AM
Awesome is one word to describe this story

maxim
02-05-2010, 06:12 AM
I like you change the ponint of views for a second then jump right back on not leaving out any detail marvolus I must admit..

The_Optimist
02-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Chapter three: Pre Camping fun

Easter Holidays came quickly, school passed relatively quickly with not much happening. Me and Jake easily got two of our friends to come camping (a week with your best mates and only one set of parents was enough incentive.) We decided to invite the set of twins in our group.
Liam is affectionately known as the baby, owing to the fact that we are all sure he hasn’t hit puberty, despite being fifteen. His voice is still pretty high and he has a distinct lack of facial hair. He has short, spiky brown hair and has bright blue eyes. Like me he has a love of music and is normally caught singing to pretty much any music (including just before the holidays Miley Cyrus) and is a damn good guitar player, if a tad addicted to it.
Ryan, looks wise is the same (Identical twins normally are) the only difference being his hair is flat and not spiked up. Ryan is the ultimate gamer. You name the game, console and level and he will tell you how to beat it. This is optimised by knowing the best move set for all 150 Pokémon. Unlike Liam, Ryan has definitely hit puberty, as the boys changing room found out on the last day of term when Liam pantsed him and took his boxers down as well.

So, here we are. 6am in the middle of a surprisingly balmy Easter (those of you in Britain will know that that is a rarity.) It had been agreed that Kelly could take 3 friends as well, so in total there was 8 of us and 2 parents. The parents would have their own tent and each set of friends had a four man tent. The males would travel up together as would the females. We had agreed to meet up at Jakes at 6 to enable his parents to check the bags and see if anything had been forgotten. By the time this all happened it was 8am, so we decided to leave at 10, to avoid the traffic on the motorway.

The boys went up to Jakes room and chilled out for an hour. All the electronics had been locked away so there was nothing really to do other than talk. This talk eventually dried up and there was an awkward pause before Ryan chirped out “so, who’s up for truth or dare?”
“Yeah sure” I replied, trying not to sound too keen. Liam and Jake also respond with affirmative responses. We rolled a dice to see who was first to ask someone the question. I rolled a one; that was me out of the equation. Jake rolled a four, not too bad. It was made even better when Liam rolled a two and was capped off when Ryan rolled a one, the same as me.
“Ok, let’s see, Aaron, Truth or Dare?” He said with a smile
“Truth” I responded, playing it cautious
“Ah, I know everything about you…no fun. Let’s see; have you ever had a dream about me?”
“Yeah, all the time” I responded honestly, leaving out the details before quickly turning it around. “Truth or Dare Ryan?”
“Lets get things going; Dare” He sounded confident
“I dare you to lick your brother’s armpit” I laughed as his face dropped.
To his credit he did it. After doing it, he licked his arm to try and get rid of the taste. Neither me nor Jake could stop laughing.
“Jake, stop laughing, truth or dare?” Ryan moved the game along quickly, as if that would help him.
“Dare, Im not chicken like Aaron!” He said, looking at me and poking his tongue out
“Not chicken, huh?” Ryan smirked “Then I dare you and Liam to have a game of gay chicken. (Gay chicken, for those of you that don’t know is a game whereby two guys have to lean in and kiss until one pulls away)

“WHAT?” Liam and Jake chorused at the same time
“You heard me, now come on.” Ryan seemed to be enjoying this.
They leaned in to kiss, their lips touched. Jake being the competitive type tried to force Liam to quit by getting a bit rough and biting his lip, but Liam resisted and tried to poke his tongue into Jakes mouth. This succeeded in two things. Firstly, it made me very jealous of him and secondly it caused Jake to pull away.
“Thought you weren’t chicken” I smiled as Jake shoved me playfully.
“Truth or Dare Liam?” Jake obviously wanted revenge.
“Truth” Liam was having none of it.
“Ok then. Which one of us do you most want to see naked?” Liam looked shocked and stunned.
“Lets see, Ryan we all saw all of the other day so not him” Ryan scowled at this, I laughed and got a whack for my troubles.
“Aaron or Jake it is then, probably Jake. No offence Aaron but Jakes more my type. I do like a good blonde.” Liam concluded. Jake looked stunned by this.

“Aaron, truth or dare?”
“Dare me Liam”
“I dare you to pull the back of Jake’s trousers down and bite him on the arse.” Jake at this point almost hit Liam but knew he had to do it, so he laid down on the floor.
I pulled his trousers down and grabbed the waistband of his bright red boxers and pulled them down slowly, exposing his white arse. I sunk my teeth into it as hard as I could. Jake let out a little yelp, but I held on until Liam told me to release.
Wanting to get revenge for my best mate I turned it back on Liam.
“Truth or Dare Baby” I said half laughing, knowing he hates the nickname.
“Dare” was the short sharp answer
“Hmmm, seeing as how you like to play pranks on your brother, I dare you to let him pull your trousers and boxers down and keep yourself exposed for half a minute.”
All three boys looked stunned. Liam refused point blank.
“Fine then, your forfeit is to come into the bathroom with me and let me do anything I like to you for five minutes.

Looking sheepish Liam replied “Ill take the first one then.” He undid his jeans so they could be pulled down easier. Ryan stood up, looked at me and mouthed thank you. He grabbed the waistband of Liam’s boxers and yanked them down to his ankles. There stood Liam, totally exposed and, as everyone had guessed, he hadn’t hit puberty. His small penis had no hair surrounding it and Jakes mouth went very tense as he tried not to laugh. Just after Liam pulled his trousers back up, Jakes dad called up the stairs “Boys! Come and get breakfast then we are leaving.” Just as we went to leave the room, Liam stood in to doorway and said “Im going to get you all back by the end of this week.”

As always, feedback appreciated

will9022
02-06-2010, 09:21 PM
this is soo good! i cant wait to see wat happens!

xava
02-06-2010, 11:57 PM
congrats on a good story :) i have to say i like the speed your going at, it seems alot of stories get rushed so well done on making it interesting :) cant wait to see where it goes

Canker1
02-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Good story. You have a lot of potential with this story. I'll be looking forward to your next update!

smart88
02-07-2010, 07:22 PM
keep going it is reallllly good

The_Optimist
02-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Sorry about the lack of updates, but I have a week off next week. They shall be more frequent then!

Jason242
02-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Great story so far!:D
Can't wait for the next chapter:p

J:D