PDA

View Full Version : sleepover at mates

lolage
01-31-2010, 12:15 PM
was asked by my best friend to sleep in his tent at the weekend (sat night). I agreed to this and said i will be there about 3pm. He said ok.

Whe i arrived at his about 3.15pm he said no one was in and no one will be in until 9.00pm. His dad was at a conference in Holland and his mum was on nights. After about 10 minutes she rang him and said it would be more like 10.30 when she was home. He said no probs we'll be ok. We spend the next few hours on the Xbox and the PS2.

At 7.00pm he says lets get ready for sleep by bringing stuff into his tent. I say ok and ask if i can have a shower. He replies yeah course towel is on the back of the door and use my shower stuff. I go in and without thinking leave the door unlocked...

maxim
01-31-2010, 12:19 PM
This story had pontential but would like longer posts if available thanks(:

lolage
01-31-2010, 01:04 PM
He then walked in on me while i was in the shower. Immediatly i covered my cock and he said oh shit forgot u was in here. He leaves imminantly. When i come out he says you can get changed here. I said what here and he says yeah ill leave the room. I do get changed when he leaves. When i have finished and tell him to come back in he says his mum wont be back tonight she is staying in a hotel at Rugby and because there is 2 of us she trusts us to stay alone. He says want another go on the xbox. I reply no i wanna do sumin else. He says i have a good game. I think what could it be and then he says truth or dare and i say ok fine with me. He goes ok ill begin

Macca: Alex truth or dare?
Me (alex): Truth
Macca: Have you ever seen a boys penis?
Me: no, Truth or dare?
Macca: Truth
Me: Have you ever cummed over a boy before?
Macca: No way never cummed before anyway
Macca: Truth or dare?
Me: Dare
Macca: I dare you to get a stiffy and get naked under my sheets and show me your clothes to prove you are naked.

I remove my clothes under his sheets and show him them he says ok you can get back dressed, I only put on boxers as there is no point getting undressed all the time
Me: Truth or dare?
Macca: Dare
Me: I dare you to go naked for the whole game
Macca starts to undress by taking off his shirt. He is skinny. He removes his tracksuit bottoms and his socks then he takes off his boxers reveling a floppy dick that gradually gets harder. He says "Ok??"
Macca: Truth or dare
Me: truth
Macca: Are you feeling kinda hornyish cuz we are both wearin no clothes. I reply sort of yeah, i suppose
Me: Macca Truth or dare?
Macca: Dare
Me: I dare you to hump the pillow for 1 minute saying my name as if I was shagging you.
He gets the pillow and humps it moaning saying my name repeatidly. I say stop and he does.
Macca: Wow! Truth or dare
Me: Dare
Macca: I dare you to suck my big toe for one minute. I do and he puts his big toe in my mouth and i begin to suck. It isnt really as bad as i thought it would be. Ok stop your turn to dare me
Me: Truth or dare
Macca: Dare Double Dare
I have the perfect idea in my head...

Comment please more to come

maxim
01-31-2010, 01:07 PM
Much better although I am suprised not anymore comments... But I would like to say please oh please dont take this any faster you are pushing it right now.

nuditydudity
01-31-2010, 02:49 PM
This could be great, just please keep at a steady pace so that we all can look forward to a longer-ish story than just everything happening at once. Please keep going, but I agree with maxim, don't try and push the pace.
Nudity

will9022
02-01-2010, 09:04 PM
this story is good. i agree with the others, dont try to push the pace. also can you try using quotations to make it more easy to read?

surnamey
02-02-2010, 09:03 PM
we are waiting for more

Mr Very Daring
02-06-2010, 05:11 PM
although sounds cliché curious/experimenting friends, it's quite good- will continue reading if you continue posting :)

MasterOmega
02-07-2010, 07:11 AM
I understand that English may not be your first language, but please work on spelling and grammar.

You need a capital I for i. Capital letterr at the start of a sentence.

P.M me for help with spelling if you need it. Or any questions. I am tired right now otherwise I would give you some more tips.