PDA

View Full Version : What she will do for love..

Billy123
01-29-2010, 07:23 PM
(This is the intro for AlmightyElemental's story idea.)

Jenny was a 17 year old girl living in the busy city of New York. She was about 5'2, a little shorter than most girls, with a nice build and a pretty big butt that got a lot of guys attention. But she didn't care for any of them, the only person she has ever wanted was Troy, her crush since she moved her and met him, two years ago.

"This has been going on too long, you have to tell him!" Said Jenny's best friend, Erika. "I just can't..what if he doesn't like me?" Erika then squealed and pointed in the direction to the sidewalk. "Time to find out, he's right there!"With that Erika pushed Jenny in that direction. "Hey Troy...how's your day been today?" "Same as any other day, why do you ask?" Troy replied.(Usually she just crushed on Troy from afar, she barely ever talked to her.) "Well Troy...I have to tell you something, I really like you and just wanted to tell you that, maybe we could go to a movie or something this weekend?" Troy hesitated with his reply but then had a big smile on his face. "Look, I have to get to class but I'll give you my number and you can call me at about eight, and we'll talk then." With that Troy gave his number to her as she put it in her phone.

Jenny walked back to Erika with a huge smile on her face and what it looked like hugging her phone. "Guess it went well?" Erika said with a grin. "He gave me his number and told me to call him later!" Squealed Jenny. And with that they went to the rest of their classes.

Jenny got home still giddy with excitement just waiting for 8 o'clock to come around. She started thinking of what it would be like with the guy of her dreams.

When 8 o'clock came, she dialed the number. Nervously waiting for him to pick up, he finally answered and she almost yelled "Hi Troy!" "What's up?" Said Troy. "Nothing much, just calling like you told me too." She replied. "I knew you would, well look, you sound like a cool girl but if we were to get in a relationship, I'd need to know what'd you do for me." "I'll do anything to prove that, anything, I swear!" Jenny almost yelled again. "That's good to know, well if you do this for me, I'll know you mean it." "What do you want me to do?" "OK" said Troy "If you go through a series of tests I give you, you'll prove you love me" "What kind of test...?" Jenny was thinking now. "It will be a test to prove how much you would do to be with me." "OK" Jenny said "What kind of things will it involve." With that Troy got a huge smile on his face, just thinking of ideas. "Well...it'll involve dares that get harder and harder each time, if you can pass these tests, I'll go out with you." Jenny thought for a moment "OK...I'll do it...how will we do this?" "Meet me at my house next week and we'll start." "Sounds good." Said Jenny. And with that she hung up and went and called Erika about it and what she thinks about it.

"Well...it sounds a little creepy but hell, it's for the love of your life, go for it!"
"Thank Erika...I can always count on you, I'll go through with it."

Little did Jenny know is that what's in store for her will change her forever..

Tell me what you guys think and what I should do to improve, and sorry for the lack of action in this part but next part will, trust me!

AlmightyElemental
01-29-2010, 07:27 PM
I like it. Good idea, me! xD
Nice idea, seems a TAD rushed but then again, it's not a professional piece so I'm just knitpicking. Keep going, dude!

Billy123
01-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah sorry for the rush, just didn't want people getting bored of an intro that's like two pages long, next part will be more thought out. :D

AlmightyElemental
01-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Heheh, it's cool. No problem.

Billy123
01-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Jenny nervously waited until the weekend had came. On Friday after school she started getting ready. She dressed in a short skirt and a shirt which seemed 3 times to small. She wanted to impress Troy so maybe she wouldn't have to go through with the whole dare thing and they could skip to the other more fun parts. Grabbing clothes for the weekend she told her parents she was going to Erika's house for the weekend. With that she walked out the door.

About ten minutes later she arrived at Troys house. She knocked on the door and nervously waited for the weekend to come. Troy answered the door wearing casual blue jeans and a white tee. "Come in and get comfortable." "Thanks.." "So you ready?" "Yeah I guess...but tell me Troy, how many of these "dares" will there be?" Troy though for a second "That's a secret, if I told you it wouldn't be as fun and surprising, now would it?" "Well I guess not..." Jenny replied. "OK then, ready to get started?" "Yeah I guess..." "OK, let's go to the basement so we have privacy when the folks come home."

They walked down the creaky steps of the basement to pure darkness. Once Jenny got down to the last step she felt Troy behind her put something around her face. "What are you doing?!" Jenny screamed! "For the first part of this test, you will be blindfolded and if you yell too much you will be gagged with a dirty gym sock, you don't want that, do you?" "No." Is all Jenny could reply with. "OK good, for this part you will be tied up, still with the blindfold, because the surprise element is one of my favorite parts." "What will happen while I'm tied up?" "You'll have to see." He said with a grin Jenny couldn't see. Jenny got really nervous now.

It took about 15 minutes to tie her up completely, he had her tied where her legs were spread, arms up exposing her armpits, and naked. "OK, you ready?" Troy said. "Not really but I can't do much now, can I?" With that Troy started tickling her feet lightly, she couldn't help laughing! "If you keep laughing I'll have to gag you, remember?" "Sorry but I can't help it!" Jenny almost yelled. "One more time and I'll put that nasty gym sock in your mouth." He started lightly tickling her stomach then moving on to her arms. Jenny then heard what she thought was a buzzing noise. Troy got the electric tooth brush and moved it slightly over all her body, she couldn't help but laugh. "That's it, gag time!" With that Troy put the nasty gym sock in her mouth and duck taped it shut. "I told you not to laugh, and you did, so now you have to taste the sweat in your mouth while your being tortured!" Jenny screamed in the gag but only came out as "Mmphhh!" Troy continued the merciless tickling, and he started moving on to the more sensitive areas such as her sides and boobs. "OK, this next part won't make you laugh, might even make you scream, but what ever, I won't hear it!" Laughed Troy.

Jenny heard a loud buzzing noise and thought it was the tooth brush again. She was wrong. "Mmmph mmphh!!" Screamed Jenny as the vibrator entered her vagina. "How's that feel?" "MMMPHH!" "Good right? OK let's put another in your ass, hows that sound?" Jenny just screamed helplessly in to her gag as the second vibrator entered her ass. "How about another tickling session?" "Mmph..." jenny moaned as the vibrators did their work on her areas. Troy started tickling her feet and armpits again, then abruptly pinched her nipples, then started tickling her feet again, then another pinch. She was going to explode from the pain a pleasure!

After about five more minutes she finally came. "Seems like you enjoyed that, by the looks of it." Laughing at the liquid seeping from her legs. "Well, this weekend you'll be doing that a lot more, so get ready, the next test is the the wedgie test, that ought to be fun!" Laughed Troy.

Tell me guys how I did and what I should improve on, had fun writing this part, next part should be up tomorrow. :)

Billy123
02-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey guys I've been busy so haven't been writing, but I need to know who actually wants me to continue this story? Don't wanna write for where no one see's it.

AlmightyElemental
02-01-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm personally liking what you've done. I say keep at it! ^_^

Celexia
02-02-2010, 02:21 PM
I like it. Good idea, me! xD
Nice idea, seems a TAD rushed but then again, it's not a professional piece so I'm just knitpicking. Keep going, dude!

I agree, it does seem rushed, I mean, the first date and he's doing this to her? What a sicko :eek: Lol
As long as you enjoy writing it, that's all that matters :cool:

Billy123
02-02-2010, 05:00 PM
I agree, it does seem rushed, I mean, the first date and he's doing this to her? What a sicko :eek: Lol
As long as you enjoy writing it, that's all that matters :cool:

Not to be rude but it isn't a date, it's a "test" to prove her love, but he is really just doing it for the enjoyment.

Doms_Little_Girl
02-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Totally awesome please continue

Billy123
02-03-2010, 06:58 PM
(Here's the next installment, sorry been really busy.)

After that tickle session Jenny had two hours to rest and get ready for the next part. The only problem was that she was tied to a bed, so she wouldn't try to escape in this time. "What..have I got myself into, I pretty much got raped back there and can't do a thing about it..." Jenny thought to herself. "The next part is what he calls is the "wedgie test"..I've never seen a wedgie let alone get one, now I'm probably gonna get a lot of them!" Shrieked Jenny's inner thought. Jenny soon dosed off at just thinking of whats in store for her.

Jenny awoke to a huge pain in her ass. "What the hell are you doing troy?!" She noticed she was tied with her arms in the air, but her feet free. "The next part of the test, you wouldn't wake up so I started it while you was asleep, the first one is the bra connection wedgie, I don't even have to do anything!" Laughed Troy. "But...I'm going to add an extra twist since your awake now" said Troy undoing the bra connection wedgie. "What..what are you going to do?" "Oh..I'm just going to add some stuff to make this a bit more fun, for me that it!" Said Troy as he was going out of the room. "I have to get out of here..." Cried Jenny. Troy soon came back with 2 bags of ice, some containers that Jenny couldn't tell what they were, and what looks like a closet full of panties. "We're going to have some fun now, for this part, let's try putting ice all over your body and in your bra and panties then redo the bra connection, hows that sound?" "Why are you doing this!" Cried Jenny. "Shhh, if you don't shut up this time, I'll gag you with my very old and very used jockstrap, you don't want that, do you?" Jenny was silent. "OK, that's what I liked to hear. With that he started filling up her bra and panties with ice. "Troy, stop it now, it's fucking cold!" Troy got serious all of a sudden. "Do not use cuss words in this house, now not only will you get the gag, but you'll also get a beating you won't forget." Jenny just shrieked as Troy shoved the dirty gag in her mouth then duck taped it shut. Troy redid the bra connection wedgie with all the ice in. as she squirmed, tasting the dirty old gag, her bra started slipping by gravity. "MMHPH!" Screamed Jenny! Finally the bra came off with a plop and her boobs were exposed. Jenny was going to die from embarrassment, she never even had a bf let a lone show someone her private areas. By this time she was crying a river of tears. "Don't worry, I'm not into blackmail, so no one will no, but it still is nice seeing your body." Jenny couldn't help but smile, she got a compliment from her crush, if he wasn't tormenting her she would of tried to kiss him right there.

"OK since that is over, the next part will be a simple hanging wedgie, but with a very bad twist, I know you'll enjoy it more than all the other tests so far!"

If I get good feedback I'll continue writing, so please, tell me what I need to improve on, or simply to say you like it.
Thank you:)

seth18
02-03-2010, 08:39 PM
'Good feedback goes here' Lol continue!

AlmightyElemental
02-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Keep going, I'm intrigued! ^_^

curious-young-girl
02-03-2010, 09:56 PM
<3 awesome story. keep going.

Billy123
02-05-2010, 04:18 PM
(This post will be semi-short due to I can't think of many good ideas to do with a hanging wedgie.)

Jenny was left off tied to a chair while Troy started to get ready for the next "event". "What have I got myself into.." Thought Jenny as she still had the gag in. Troy redid the bra connection while she was tied up as he prepared the next part, which made her ass really sore and having to sit like that really made it painful.

"OK Jenny, you ready for the next part?" Laughed Troy. "Mpphh..." Cried Jenny which most likely meant "No!" "OK good, I like the attitude" Troy said as he untied her and undid the bra connection wedgie. "For this part, it's going to be a slow type of torture." With an devious smile on his face. Jenny was still gagged so could say nothing. "For this part you will be tied to a pulley type system, on one end, you underwear will be hooked to, and the other will have a bucket on it, and in that bucket I will drop a rock in it each minute until you have a decent wedgie, then I will start adding rocks every five minutes until you get the full effect of the hanging wedgie, where you'll be left until you piss your pants, or the underwear rips, but most likely you'll pee yourself first." Chuckled Troy. "What do you mean Troy? Your probably thinking right now, well the twist to it in the underwear will be soaked in water, and before you will drink a pretty good amount of water where your almost exploding before the wedgie." Said Troy, seeming satisfactory with his well-thought out plan. "Well let's get started, I'm going to remove your gag, but if yell or bite or anything, I will whip your ass so hard with this cane over here you won't be able to sit for weeks." Warned Troy.

Jenny could do nothing but cry as Troy removed the nasty gag, and forced her to drink a lot of water. Troy set her up on the machine and started with one rock, which gave her just a slight wedgie. Then added two, then three, and so on until she had a pretty decent wedgie. "How you doing?" Laughed Troy. "Hurting like hell and having to pee! Let me down, please..." "You know the rules, you can only get down when you piss yourself, which I know you won't because from the last one, you seem to hate embarrassment, or till the underwear rips, which will be a while considering those are the strongest panties I could find." "Wait, how did a guy like you get so many panties.." "I got a friend to buy em, just for this occasion, and if you don't last all the challenges, I might just invite him over for some after party fun!" "No, please-" "Hey it's been five minutes, time to add another rock." Said Troy as he added a decent size rock which made Jenny just barely dangling on her tip toes. He kept adding rocks until she was in a full hanging. "Having fun?" "No I'm about to pee myself!" "That's good, because the panties show no signs of ripping, so this is going to be fun!" Troy said laughing. Finally she couldn't hold it, she peed herself as Troy was almost on the floor laughing. "Well since that it over, let's get ready for the next part." Troy said as he undid the hanging wedgie, one rock at a time, and re tied her to the chair, but for a torture effect he redid the bra connection wedgie, but put itching powder in the underwear and bra, and she couldn't move since she was tied.
"Well looks like your going to have fun, the next part is going to be a blast!"

Hope you enjoyed guys, but I need help, I need a basic idea for the next test, I can't decide what I want to use, so tell me what you'd like to see! Again hope you enjoyed! :)

Sexy Megz
02-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Cann uu doo 10 timees worsee

Star Shadows
02-12-2010, 09:36 AM
I love this story so fat but I only have one pointer I think would help. Its a little hard to woek out whats going on when the only diferenciation between speach is the "'s I think it would help your story a lot if you used the enter key between speach.

"Come in and get comfortable." "Thanks.." "So you ready?" "Yeah I guess...but tell me Troy, how many of these "dares" will there be?" Troy though for a second "That's a secret, if I told you it wouldn't be as fun and surprising, now would it?" "Well I guess not..." Jenny replied. "OK then, ready to get started?" "Yeah I guess..." "OK, let's go to the basement so we have privacy when the folks come home."

Like this :)
"Come in and get comfortable."
"Thanks.."
"So you ready?"
"Yeah I guess...but tell me Troy, how many of these "dares" will there be?"
Troy though for a second "That's a secret, if I told you it wouldn't be as fun and surprising, now would it?"
"Well I guess not..." Jenny replied.
"OK then, ready to get started?"
"Yeah I guess..."
"OK, let's go to the basement so we have privacy when the folks come home."

It isn't anything big but would make it more readable

xx Shadow

Sexy Megz
02-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Camrass on there !!! x shows matess come onnn i am waiting

Billy123
02-12-2010, 09:54 PM
OK shadow, thanks for the suggestion, I'm more use to writing on paper instead of typing, forgive me. And to everyone else I have two ideas for the next part. One being pain and pleasure process, such as nipple clamps and then rubbing the clit, or something like that, or make it where Troy get's a few friends over to help, if you know what I mean.

It'd greatly help if you told me which one you'd like more, and when I get a few people, I'll work on the next part, or if I don't get anything by tomorrow night I'll just pick one and go with it.

Thanks all and sorry for the lack of writing, I thought everyone kind of gave up on it.

Sexy Megz
02-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Noooooo this story is amazing you have to carry on writtinn more ofteen x:confused:

Billy123
02-14-2010, 06:12 PM
(OK here's the next installment, sorry it took so long.)

"Ready for the next part?"
"No..." Said Jenny still struggling in the bra connection wedgie.
"Well since I've been having so much fun, I think other people should enjoy it just as much as me!"
Jenny almost burst into tears at that remark, she knew what that meant, he was going to bring his friends over that loved to embarrass people.
"Please don't Troy..I'll leave right now and never come back if it means that!"
"I thought you'd do anything for my love."Well I didn't know it meant this!"
"Well too bad, because your not getting out until I say so, and I think I'm gonna call my friends now." With that Troy left the room to call his friends leaving Jenny there crying.

In about 20 minutes, Troy's friends happily arrived after Troy told them about the "slave" he got. He called three friends in total, there was Jim, a strong built 19 year old at just about 6 foot 5 inches. Then there was Chris, he was an average built 17 year old Troy met during football camp, he was about 5 foot 8 and a beastly running back. The last was an interesting girl, her name was Maddie and she was an open lesbian, and hearing about the "slave" they got she knew she'd have fun with this. Of course she was the first one there.

Troy, Jim, Chris, and Maddie were talking in the living room trying to decide what to do to there "slave."
"I think we should make her have multiple orgasms!" Screamed Maddie.
"No, we don't want here having too much fun..yet." Replied Troy
"I have an idea, follow me to meet our new slave."

Down in the basement Jenny heard them talking and heard what she thought a girl too!
"I've got to do something to get out of he-" Before she could finish her thought she heard the basement door open and footsteps down the steps.
"Here's my slave, friends!" Troy exclaimed showing off his "prize".
"Oh my god Troy, you got Jenny as a slave?! How?!" replied Maddie in awe of her new playtoy, the guys were about just as happy!
"Oh, it was easy, I played the charm on her and did the basic "test" of love, she fell for it hook line and sinker!" replied Troy.
"So wait, you've done this before?" Cried Jenny
"Yes Jenny, many times, your the...5th person we've done this too, and by the way, from now on, we'll be taking pictures of everything we do, so if you don't want these pictures getting distributed all around the school, and the internet, you'll do everything we say exactly how we say it, and if you tell anyone about this when we let you go, we'll show these pictures, plus we'll kidnap you, and it'll be twenty times worse than it's going to be now."
Jenny bursted in tears at this and could do nothing but shake her head "yes" to indicate she'd do everything they said.
"Well, let's start shall we?" Laughed Troy.
"Yes let's!" The whole group almost screamed.

To be continued...

Sorry for the wait people and that there wasn't much action in this part, the next part will have a lot more action in it, I promise! I'll start on the next part tonight or tommorow, hope you enjoyed!

Sexy Megz
02-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Good luck x!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Shadows
02-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Great next installment. :D I am off to do mine now me thinks.
will keep an eye out for this story :D

Sexy Megz
02-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Have a look at mine http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2211