PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Boners

good boy
01-23-2010, 07:31 PM
The school bell wrung at exactly 3pm, every jumped out of their chairs and scrambled for the door. I could see Bens blonde hair in the middle. I yelled for him to wait but he was already out the door. I waited till everyone hard gone before making my way out. I decied to run back to our dorm. Ben would already be there getting ready for tonight. We were going to have a game of truth or dare. We had made the rules last night. They were: 1: You must have no more than 3 peices of clothing on at the beginning. 2: You can not back out of any dares, if you do you will get punished. 3: Nothining out of the room. 4: Anything said or done in the dorm stays in the dorm. It was going to be the first game of truth or dare we had played together and it was proberly going to be the first time we saw each other naked.

By the time I got to the dorm Ben had got every thing ready. "Hey I was wondering do you want just start the game now" he asked, "Sure" I said. So we both took off our shoes and socks, then sat on the ground facing each other. "Ben, Truth or Dare" I asked. "Truth" He said. "Are you straight, bi or gay?" I asked "I am gay," he said "Right truth or dare Zac?" "Truth" I said, "Right, You must describe your self in full detail." Ben said. "Ok, I am 19, gay and 6 foot 8. I have dirty blonde hair, my pubes are the same colour and I have never shaved them. I dont have much armpit hair and I have no facial hair yet. My cock is 4 inches long normaly and 7 inches when I havve a boner. I have a six pack and I am quite tonned. Thats all I can say," I said. "Truth or Dare, Ben." "Dare," he said

will9022
01-23-2010, 07:43 PM
nice start, please continue

Jason242
01-24-2010, 06:59 AM
It's good, but slow it down, and check your grammer before posting

J:D