PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Mary Does Chores

Jappio
01-23-2010, 01:08 AM
Mary Does Chores
Part 1

By Jappio

Having just finished their last adventure, Mary was now in the back of Jenny and Julie's car. She only had on shoes and socks, and would have to do some type of task for the other two dressed like that.

Only a few hours ago, Mary agreed to a bet. She would be naked, and had to find her clothes throughout a furniture store. She was given clues and she tried her best. When she left was what she was to ware for some given task by Jenny and Julie. Mary though was only able to find her socks, shoes, and panties, the latter being left behind.

They drove on for silence for awhile after that. Mary wasn't sure what to think at this point. She was finally coming down from her arousal induced high, and it was being replaced by fear. What could the two of them be thinking of putting her through?

"Guys, I'd really like to know what's going to happen, so please, let me know." Mary begged them.

"We would love to, but you know how much we love surprises." Jenny said.

"Well at least giving them that is." Julie corrected.

"Oh man, I bet I'm going to regret giving away my panties..." Mary whined as she again began to sit in silence.

The car ride though wasn't anything interesting, and Mary's early and active day started having its effects. She started to fall asleep. Having not had any sleep through the night, and all the running around she did, she could hardly stay awake now. The adrenaline was gone, and soon she found herself in the land of her dreams.

She was woken up by some small nudging later though. She awoke to Julie's smiling face looking back from the front seat. "Wow, kind of forgot how long we've been awake for. Probably best that we call it a day, we'll collect your debt to us in a couple of days from now, we'll call you to let you know when." She explained as the car started to slow down. Mary hadn't noticed till then that were in her neighborhood.

"Oh, and to make sure that everything goes on how it was planned, we'll take what your wearing so we have it on the planned day." Jenny asked. Mary was too tired to really argue and slipped off her shoes and socks, handing them over to Julie. The car wasn't moving anymore, and Julie got out, getting the door for Mary.

"Have a good sleep and day. We'll call probably once we finally get up too, and we’ll figure things out." Jenny explained.

Julie helped Mary out of the car and turned her to her house. She put her head next to her ear and began to whisper, "Now get your naked butt inside under the covers." She finished the sentence off with a light tap on her butt which got Mary going. Although very tired, Mary ran as fast as she could to her front door and inside; she did not want to be seen by any neighbors. Once inside though she went straight to bed, and was fast asleep. I t was amazing she did fall asleep with the worry going about in her head, this future plan Jenny and Julie had.

A few days passed, and not much had happened. Mary was called about the meeting time for the plan. Around 8 o'clock Friday morning, Mary was to greet Julie and Jenny at the door. Mary would change into the appropriate 'outfit' and they were to take a drive to the destination they had planned. Mary was of course kept in the dark about anything else.

The day arrived and on time, Jenny and Julie came, ringing the doorbell. Jenny was dressed in a tank top and a skirt, Jenny in shorts and a t shirt. "Ok, here is your outfit, get dressed." Julie commanded holding out the shoes and socks from the day before. Mary waited for the two to take a step inside, so she could close the door or go somewhere to change. They just continued to stand there, as if waiting. Mary didn't need to guess what they were waiting for, and after a quick glance outside she started to disrobe the pajamas she was wearing. Soon she was naked slipping her socks and shoes on. Taking one more peak out the door, she quickly followed them to the car.

"Ok, before you ask, I think we'll go ahead and let you get the gist of what we're doing." Jenny offered. Mary was happy she'd be getting answers without having to ask for once, although the fact that they were being so nice scared her too.

"Today we're going to go to my brothers place a short distance from here." Julie said. Mary thought for a moment, she knew that Julie had a brother, but he was much older so he had left to live on his own a good time ago. "We'll be staying there for the day, which is where you'll be paying up what you owe us."

"Doing what?" Mary asked, not able to stay quiet.

"Well doing some cleaning and stuff, basically being like a maid." Jenny said.

Mary sat to think about it. "I don't get it, that's kind of lame. I mean I didn't think you'd have me going and doing chores, especially someone else’s."

"You must be forgetting the other part of the bargain; you'll be wearing what you have on now." Julie reminded her. Mary had partially overlooked that point, but still she wasn't too worried.

"It still doesn't sound hard; I mean it won't be all that risky or embarrassing." Mary said with a confused tone.

"Wow, after one time being naked around someone, you're already willing to go again without complaint." Jenny said in an amused tone. "Someone must really like this type of stuff.

"What do you mean, I've been naked around you guys a lot already, shouldn't be that bad." Mary replied.

"I don't think you quite get what is going on. We're going to my brother's house, and that means there will be more than just us three." Julie explained. The gears in Mary's head began to turn; it all suddenly started making sense to her. She wouldn't be doing chores around Jenny and Julie, but Julie’s brother also!

"Wait you think I'm just going to go and do chores completely naked in front of your brother!?" Mary asked Julie.

"Well you did agree to the bet didn't you, and besides, you won't be fully naked." Julies reassured.

"Oh thank god." Mary said, feeling a little safer.

"Yeah, you have those shoes and socks." Jenny added in, ending any hope Mary felt she had.

"Don't worry though; this won't be the first time that he'll be seeing one of my friends naked." Julie said. Mary looked up to look at Julie, but she was now staring at Jenny. Jenny's face was turning red. "You see, there was this one time, Jenny was staying over at my place one night.”
“She doesn’t have to hear about this.” Jenny interrupted with a bit of a panic in her voice.
Julie kept going and ignored Jenny’s plead, “We were just having a good old time when I decided to make things fun. I basically challenged Jenny to go the whole time naked. Well we're sitting in the living room watching some TV-"

"Oh stop, I'm sure she can paint the rest of the picture." Jenny said, butting in, but it wasn't going to stop Julie.

"So then out of nowhere my brother stops by. You see, being summer my brother was off from school at the time, but Jenny here didn't know that. So when he walked in she practically screamed her lungs out. It was so adorable how she was blushing and embarrassed. My brother thought pretty much the same thing, just laughed it off." Julie finished.

"Wait, I don't get it, why would she be all that embarrassed, I thought she was into being exposed?" Mary questioned.

"I was especially shocked because it was actually accidental, and I hadn't expected, it was also before I was totally use to it all." Jenny defended herself quickly, still blushing.

"Oh, I know why the embarrassment was so much for her. I’d had her exposed in front of plenty of other people before that time." Julie said in a mocking tone.

"I swear Julie, you better not say it, we don't need to tell Mary about that." Jenny threatened.

"Oh, but it was so cute, you know I didn't mind it." Julie said shaking Jenny's shoulder trying to get her to loosen up.

"Well I'd rather not talk about it, it's embarrassing enough." Jenny said, refusing to let Julie say anything.

"Oh come on Jenny, I want to hear, it can't be that bad, I mean it can't be that bad, and we're all friends, I wouldn't let anyone know." Mary asked. "I mean, it can't be much worse than what I'm going through. I'm sitting back here waiting naked to be ogled by some guy." Mary pointed out, hoping that it would at least give her a chance for someone else to be embarrassed other than herself.

"Dangit, I can't believe I'm letting you tell her." Jenny said, trying to just concentrate on her driving.

"Oh well you see, that situation really embarrassed poor Jenny here because she had a crush on my brother." Julie said, barely able to hold in the giggling.

"Was that true?" Mary asked, but Jenny only sat silently, unable to answer. "Oh my, I'm so sorry for you. That must have been horrible for him to see you like that."

"Oh that wasn't the only time though. I made sure my brother got plenty of peeks at Jenny." Julie said grinning from ear to ear.

"That's horrible, how could you do that to her!" Mary scolded Julie.

Julie though didn't look guilty at all. "Oh don't worry; it was never anything she didn't want. Hell most of the time after the first, it was on her request."

Mary just sat in shock. Why would Jenny put herself through so much humiliation in front of someone she liked?

"I did it for the attention. I mean beyond it just being horribly erotic to be in those situation in general, it was his eyes roaming mine. He would notice me, and I loved that." Jenny said, although meekly.

"I didn't mind at all. I thought it was cute and I like putting her into embarrassing situations. Of course he eventually caught on to our games. I don't know if he ever found out about her crush, but he knew that most of them were on purpose, and that she and I were doing some pretty crazy stuff. So he is cool with the whole naked thing, making him a good candidate for seeing you naked for a day." Julie said, wrapping it all up. Mary though was brought back to the reality that not too long from then, she'd be walking around naked in front of virtually a total stranger. Regardless of him being use to it or not, Mary wasn't.

Jenny and Julie were parking in a lot to the side of an apartment complex. Looked to be around 10-12 stories tall, and the surrounding buildings were either shops or more apartments. Becky was sitting low in the car; being naked she had her worries.

"Well we are here; we better get inside so you can get to work. We should also be quick to get you out of public eye." Jenny said getting out and opening the door. Mary looked out into the lot and at the door to the complex. It was a short run, but still would be very risky. Seeing no one close by though would mean that no one would be close enough to see any details hopefully.

Mary was out of the car and running soon enough, Jenny and Julie close by. Mary's breast bobbled and her butt jiggled. She tried to hover her hands over her body, but the need to move fast took over and she was pumping her arms soon enough. She was already blushing and wishing the day over, the risk and exposure was a lot, especially in what felt like such a busy location.
Naked except for her shoes and socks, sun already high in the air, cars and people probably already on the street, people leaving or returning to the building: it all was already a lot for Mary. She was so concerned with her current situation that she forgot the fear of her all day show for Julie’s brother.

Mary made it to the door and inside. Lucky for her no one was waiting for her on the other side. Due to her adrenaline rush, Julie and Jenny were still a bit behind. Mary was forced to wait while watching out the door. The three re-met and they led Mary to the stair well. Mary's heart wasn't going too slow. She had never been naked in a location like this. So many people probably lived there; a good sum probably used these stairs she was walking on at that moment. In this stairwell there was nowhere to hide either. Every floor was a door leading to some hallway, and stairs going up and down, that was all. Mary had one hand pinned over her breast, the other clamped between her legs.

"Guys, I can't believe this, I don't even know where we are... how did you even convince me to do this." Mary asked them.

"Good question, I guess you were a tad tired this morning. Perhaps you just really want this though." Julie theorized.

"I don't know if I can do this..." Mary whined.

"You were able to be in front of Susan." Jenny said.

"Only for a short time, and in a way it wasn't as bad since she was just another girl. Won't a guy like stare at me and stuff a lot more?" Mary said, still unsure about it all.

"Well as usual, just let us know if you want to back out. We don't want to push you too much." Julie reassured her.

"I'll try..." Mary said, not wanting to let the two down. Soon they stopped in front of a door on the 8th floor. Jenny and Julie peeked outside it and told Mary the coast was clear. Even though they hadn’t seen a soul around, Mary was still wanted to hide as if she was on a crowded street.

Making their way down the hall, Mary could only see the many different doors she passed. She could only think about how behind every door was the potential of someone coming out and seeing her like this. She would have run if there was a better place to be. However she had nowhere to go. Jenny and Julie were ahead of her, and behind her was just more of the unknown building.

sweetashoney
01-23-2010, 08:59 AM
Love the start to the story. keep it going.

BettyBoop
01-23-2010, 10:13 AM
I always like your stories, so I'll definitely be reading this, it looks pretty good so far :)

Lizard
01-23-2010, 01:34 PM
My complements on your writing style; a pleasure to read. Also, a great start to the story.

Should you ever decide to post your story on another site, you might consider adding the reason why she had to leave her panties behind in the store. It's a minor point, but an explaination would have been interesting. I guess you could be planning on coming back to that and answering the question later; if so, please ignore this rambling.

Liz

Jappio
01-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. Also as far as posting on other sites go, I make sure all my stories are posted in the same place to avoid confusion, thanks for the tip though.

------------

Mary Does Chores
Part 2

By Jappio

Jenny and Julie stopped at one door in particular and knocked before Mary could even get ready. She wanted to get inside, but at the same time didn't want to meet Julie's brother yet. It was too late for her though as she saw the knob of the door turn. She could only avert her eyes as she continued to shield her naughty parts.

"Welcome guys, glad you could make it. Come inside." Jenny and Julie pulled Mary in, probably a good choice, because Mary didn't know what to do at that point. Without their guidance, she probably would have just stood outside. She briefly scanned the room as they entered. The door was closed.
"I'm sure you heard about me, I'm Julie's brother, Rick." He said while talking to Mary. Mary could only stand to look up at him for a moment.

"...Hi..." Mary said bashfully as she was looking away again.

"This is Mary as you probably guessed by now. She is really shy as you can see, so try to go easy on her." Julie asked of Rick.

"Will do. Feel free to have a seat on the couch. I will get you girls some water to drink." He said walking over to the kitchen.

Jenny and Julie helped guide Mary to the couch. Mary was still being quiet; still too shocked to know how to react. She was completely naked in a stranger’s house. She didn't know what to do at all. All she wanted to do was keep herself hidden if possible. She didn't want any leering eyes on her at all. She was blushing completely, feeling ridiculous to be so underdressed compared to everyone. On the couch she kept her same pose going, trying to keep her patch of hair between her legs hidden, and her nipples. She couldn't let this guy see them, she thought to herself.

"Well then. I assume your trip here went fine." Rick said entering the room and sitting in a chair opposite the girls. He set some bottled water on the table for them to drink. Mary for obvious reasons didn't go to get hers though.

For the first time she started to look around the room. The apartment was an Ok set up. It was a bit messy, but she supposed that was the reason she was there. She also noticed for the first time how Rick looked. She could vaguely recognize the family resemblance with Julie. She could also kind of tell why Jenny had a crush on him.

"I'm sorry if I'm making things uncomfortable at all for you. I assure you that I'm not trying to be. I've been around other naked girls before if that helps at all. I really think its cool and brave what you're doing." He said with a smile. Mary could only blush and look away. She really was blushing a lot she thought.

"Is she here Ricky?" called a female voice from the back bedroom.

"Yes dear." He responded back. Soon out from the bedroom came another person, this time a woman about Rick's age.

"She is naked, just like you said she would be. Hello darling, I'm Alisha, Rick's fiancée." Samantha said.

Mary was shocked to see there was another person here to witness her exposure. She wasn't even warned about this. She just hung her head down more. The exposure was just getting worse and worse for her.

"Yes, the two of us are getting married in a couple of months. Ally here doesn't mind your little game here today. In fact she just loves the idea." Rick said trying to explain it.

"I think it's kind of cute in a weird way too. I'm happy to let you guys have your fun." Alisha explained.

Mary was really silent. So many things going through her head now. How was she going to handle this? Why did she have to be naked? Why couldn't she have gotten more clothing at the store? Did the other two know about Alisha? Too many questions, and all toppled with the embarrassment, Mary just couldn't figure anything out.

"Well, I think since you are so quiet, you must be ready to get started for today? You are ready, right?" Julie asked getting in close to whisper. Mary only shook her head no.

"If you could excuse us you two." Julie said pulling Mary up as she took Mary to the bathroom, Jenny following. Mary just continued to look down, not able to make eye contact anymore.

"Ok, so if you want we can leave." Jenny said, knowing that Mary might want to. She had the bathroom door closed as she walked in.

Being now alone with Julie and Jenny, she was able to talk, although it was in a bit of whimper, “I want to leave, but at the same time I don't want to give up. I mean I just can't stand being completely naked. I feel so out of place, and I want to cover so much. I mean I'm just totally embarrassed knowing they've seen my bare butt. I could imagine them seeing…" she said as she trailed off, then gestured to the hand between her legs. “I really don’t want to leave and wimp out. I know you guys believed I could do it, and I want to try.”
"We can always try another day. We can say our goodbyes and leave. No one will look down on you for it." Julie said trying to cheer her up.

"I want to do this. I don't want to back down..." Mary said as she started blushing. She wanted to say something, but didn't know how. "I mean this is so embarrassing, but...."

"Oh I think I get it. You don't need to say it. Jenny and I both know what you’re going through. Overwhelming fear, but something is pushing you to try. I'm guessing those hard nipples are part of the reasoning." Julie said putting and arm around Mary.

"Sh-shut up, it's not like that!" Mary said, defending herself. It was true though. The anxiety of the day wasn't easy, but it had its side effects.

"I know, I was only teasing. That's only a small portion of it all. There is just the general thrill of it all. However the way you're acting, we can tell you've hit a wall that is too hard to pass right now." Julie explained.

"So I think we should try a smaller wall?" Jenny asked Julie. Julie nodded her head as she dug into her pocket.

"What do you mean?" Mary asked as she saw what was produced. A pair of white panties were in Jenny's hands.

"Well we verified with Susan. You did find your panties that night. So we figured to be fair, we'd let you wear these. This way you only have to worry about your breast on show." Jenny explained.

"We really didn't think you were ready to be naked just quite yet. Still would be surprised if you were to even accept this. We figured you’d at least find a bra." Julie admitted.

Mary was quick to snatch and put on the panties. She felt a lot better with her butt and pubic area safely snuggled away in the fabric. She put a hand on each breast as she looked in the mirror. She still looked horribly naked, but in a way, much better. "I think I'm ready now." Mary said after some silent thinking.

"Really?" Julie asked verifying.

"Yes, I am. I think I'll be able to do this now." Mary said, again trying to keep herself feeling confident. She wasn't totally sure herself, but she didn't want Julie and Jenny to realize it.

"Well then, let’s return." Julie said opening the door. The three walked out and Julie quickly explained. "Last minute wardrobe change. Hope no one minds."

"Not at all. Do as you are comfortable with." Rick said with a smile.

"I think they look really cute on you dear." Alisha added.

Mary sat on the couch again, being able to navigate on her own this time. Still not able to keep eye contact though, she only took a few glances. She was doing a bit better, but due to her exclusion from the room a moment ago, re-entering just a moment ago was like doing it for the first time again. She had noticed in the mirror before that she must have been blushing like mad, and now mustn’t have been any different.
She also got a good look at Alisha. Alisha had very nice long black hair flowing from her head. Although short in stature she made it up by being very cute. She wore a darling summer dress that showed off her figure well. Rick probably considered himself lucky.

Mary finally took a drink of her water to refresh herself. With only one area to hide, she was able to maintain cover now and have a free hand. However after setting her water down, she opted with going back to the safer cover of both hands. She waited a moment till she was able to form words. "So when do I start cleaning?" She asked, blushing still.

"Ah a diligent worker it would seem. I like that." Rick said standing. "I suppose something simple like picking up a bit of the mess. As you can see the table has stuff everywhere, a few dishes lying around, and general mess. Just organize the things around the place a bit. Ask if you need help with where to put things.”

Mary got up and took a few unsure steps. She didn't know where to start. She also wasn't sure how to do it in general. Completely topless and just a pair of panties for below, she still felt very exposed. So much leg was being seen, bare midsection, and with only her hands for cover the shape of her breast wasn't too well hidden either. She tried to wander away from the group towards the computer nearby to start. Papers were lying about so she started to pile them up with one hand.

"Sorry that it's such a mess. I just moved in and he refused for me to clean it yet. Told me he didn't want it too clean for when you were here." Alisha explained. Mary figured at this point that Jenny and Julie must have planned this some time ago for that to be true. Did the two of them always have these little adventures planned that far in advance?
She didn’t look back at the others. She only assumed as she worked they had their eyes intently on her. She was afraid of bending too much, how her butt may be shown through the panties if they were pulled taught against her bottom. She could feel the weight of her breast in her hands as she cradled them in her arm. Her knees were practically shaking with fear at the thought of her being watched this whole time so far.

Mary was almost done at the desk. The place wasn't too messy so she figured she could be done pretty fast. She had a few cups and plates around the area she could take to the kitchen and put by the sink. She finally worked up the courage to take the occasion peek at everyone else. It looked like they were making the occasional glances, but were also engaged in some small talk. She almost wished they were staring more, she was starting to feel like a lowly maid of little importance. Of course after thinking something so foolish, she disregarded it and convinced herself to be glad she wasn’t drawing too much attention.

Finding a few clothes on the floor, Mary asked where to put them. Rick explained there was a basket in his room. She found her way back and forth gathering the clothes. She could swear she felt everyone's eyes on her pantied clad bottom as she went by. It was when she couldn’t look at them she felt their stares the most, be it if they were there or not.

Getting the clothes done, Mary decided to risk going by the others to continue tidying. The conversation was about some story about Rick and Julie's past, old family tales and the like. Mary just tried to ignore the fact that she was only in panties in the center of the room with four people surrounding her. No doubt at this point that they weren’t in some way looking at her, probably no way to avoid being seen.

In her panic rush to get the job done faster, a nipple poked into view. Mary’s hand still was clad over her right breast, the rest of her arm had lowered, a nipple peeking into view above it. As she was bent over in front of everyone tidying the table, they all but couldn't help but notice it.

Mary never was the wiser as she straightened up and continued her job. She got wrappers and stuff off the floor, a magazine or two put to the side, and various left over cans and bottles in the trash. Soon the place was looking legitimately better. Then like a little girl asking her parents if she had done enough chores for an allowance, she returned to the group. "So, is this good now?"

"Wonderful! Looking a lot better already." Rick said congratulating her. Mary's pride did go up some with that. She was happy the job was done well, especially with the struggle it took.

"Vacuuming should probably be done now." Julie said. Rick was happy to agree as he got the vacuum out of the closet.

"My room and out here should be the only places it needs to be done. A good port to use for power is right over here. He said as he stuck the end to a socket near the computer.

Mary took the vacuum by its handle and started it up. Soon the loud noise kicked in, and she was busy away vacuuming.

Mary was almost getting use to it. The loud noise of the vacuum only made her forget about the group of people, due to the fact she couldn't hear them very well. Vacuuming being such a simple chore was also allowing her to feel almost like she was at home. Due to her relaxing, like before, her arm placement got lazy. Now as people would glance, they'd get treated to the site of a nice little revealed pointy tipped breast. If they looked carefully, they'd also notice how it almost was like how Mary's whole body was vibrating. Her breast barely jiggled in beat to the hum of the vacuum or with a sway of her body. Even her bottom seemed to do so also. Mary though was in her own litter world not noticing.

Getting out of site into the bedroom, Mary let her arm rest at her side. Holding it in that position was tiring. The room was darker due to the light being off and the curtains pulled closed. She had a moment to think how silly she really looked, just wearing socks and panties. However at the same time the bit of thrill she was getting did make her convince herself to try it when she was alone at home. It was a new fun spin on something usually so boring.

Getting her arm back in place, Mary was ready to head back out for the next task. Everyone seemed to be eagerly waiting for her, causing Mary to resume her blushing. "What's next?" Mary asked, wanting to quickly get to the next task.

"Wow, she really is dedicated. I think we should have her over more often. Such a good worker." Alisha complemented with a grin.

"Yeah, our little Mary is the best. Maybe I should have gotten her to clean my house." Julie said jokingly.

firenight
01-26-2010, 05:01 PM
go on please i want to here more

Jappio
01-28-2010, 01:01 AM
Mary Does Chores
Part 3

By Jappio

"Well I think a break is in order soon. How about you make us some sandwiches, then we can sit down and eat." Rick offered. Mary headed into the kitchen as everyone told her what they wanted.

With her back turned to everyone, she was able to use both hands now, so the preparation of the meal didn't take long. She was serving people their food soon enough. She then sat between Jenny and Julie and was munching away too.

"So, you're doing ok, right?" Jenny asked in whisper. Mary still had one arm trying to hide the best she could.

"I suppose. I'm starting to get use to it." She responded. She tried to keep eating, not wanting to think too much about it.

"Well I'm sure your arm is getting tired. So if you want, you could stop covering for a bit. I mean you haven't done the best job of hiding anyways, so we wouldn't be seeing anything new." Jenny teased.

Mary stopped eating at this point. She now had the idea to reveal her breast on her mind. She couldn't believe she was considering it all. She knew Jenny had to be just joking. Yet the idea crossed her mind continuously. She was embarrassed to know people had seen her bare breast in glances, but to let them be fully seen seemed like a lot. Her arm was tired, and she knew it was probably inevitable.

Soon as she ate, she tried to casually move her arm away. However with a quick glance she verified that everyone had noticed and were openly staring for a moment. Her arm twitched, wanting to cover, but she willed herself. She thought to herself, "This would be easier if those blasted nipples weren't so pointy too..."

Finishing the food Mary started to take the dishes into the kitchen. She was more than happy to get her breast out of site again. "Perfect time to wash them if you don't mind." Rick offered. Mary had started the water and was getting the nearby soap. Her arms were in no time submerged in the bubbly water. She was humming away as she sank into the moment, not really remembering her condition. However when Julie was next to her giggling she did flinch a good sum.

"Hey girl, just about done?" Julie asked with a smile.

"Yes, I think." Mary said as she continued away.

"Great, then let me just do a bit of something." Julie said as she dipped her hand in the water and picked up the bubbly suds. She then started placing them on Mary's breast. Mary was too stunned to say anything. Julie acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary as she spread the suds over Mary’s sensitive nipples.

"Oh god, why the breast?" She thought as she moaned out a bit. The mixture of the physical touch and the water made her nipples all the harder. She didn’t even know if she wanted to protest or beg for more. Before she could decide though, Julie had backed away and started inspecting her.

"Everyone will love it, cute and naughty!" Julie said as she skipped back.

Mary finished the dish she was on as she turned to head back to the couch area. The soap suds concealed her nipples and most of her breast. She normally would find this probably very cute, but embarrassment was in the way of that now. She didn’t know why she was going with this now. Julie must have graced a nerve, because Mary’s mind was out of her head. Rationally she should have washed the soap suds off before just heading towards everyone and looking so ridiculous. The other just stared, forcing Mary to be the first to speak. "So what's next?"

Rick stuttered as he tried to explain, "Oh I guess for now just a short break..." His sentence just kind of died off. The teasing bubbles were easing their way down now. The others tried to change the subject, so to not seem rude to Mary. Mary though couldn't take her mind off it. Even though they had already seen her breast, this slow form of a reveal was killing her. She felt she had no control as her nipples were coming into view. Any moment the bubbles could sink down off her breast.

Closing her eyes she just pictured her own breast. She could tell where the suds were. Beneath the wet cover, her nipples were so hard she could swear they would pop the bubbles. A weird mixture of a gasp and moan was uttered by Mary as the suds finally were showing more than they were hiding. Mary was sure now she was again on show, and now she felt like she was in the middle of a stage. At least while she was eating she was doing something. Now she just stood there, showing her breast off to everyone. She tried to think of something else, to do something, but all she did was clench her eyes and wish it would end.

"How about it?" Mary heard as she suddenly opened her eyes. Rick was saying something. It would seem Mary wasn't paying much attention.

"What was that?" Mary asked while turning red again. She probably looked like a total air head to go and not hear anything as she stood their topless. What person actually day dreams when in such a situation. She certainly figured that she wouldn’t have been able to before today.

"Laundry, you will need to take the clothes down to the basement and start the laundry." He said as he handed her some quarters.

"Oh wait I have to go all the way down-" Mary was about to ask, but suddenly there was a bit of squeal. Over by the couch both Jenny and Julie were standing, but Jenny had her pants and panties down around her ankles, Julie holding them down with a foot.
Mary had been to distracted to tell what exactly happened, however it would seem Julie had pantsed Jenny suddenly. Jenny was just standing shocked for awhile before quickly trying to cover between her legs with her hands.
Julie then reached down and takes the shorts and panties away that she had. Julie just hands them to Mary. "Figured these could use some cleaning too." She said with a laugh. Rick and Alisha both joined in the laughing. Jenny didn't seem to make a move to retrieve her bottom wear, so Mary only assumed it was ok to go with it and added it to the basket.

"Could like Julie come with so I know where to go?" Mary asked, not wanting to be alone truthfully.

"I would be happy to. Jenny you be nice to my brother and soon to be sister in law." She said with an evil smile as she tugged Mary out the front door. Mary had the basket of clothes raised high to cover her bare breast.

"Follow along." Mary said as she led the two towards the stairs again. They were lucky to not run into anyone on their way down. Even though the trip wasn’t very eventful, Mary was still scared the entire time. She felt very vulnerable in so little clothing. She couldn’t believe how she did it naked earlier on the way up.
Reaching the basement, Mary was happy to find it empty. A few washing machines and some storage areas were down there.

"Well I have an idea. How about you also give your panties a bit of a washing?" Julie suggested. Mary could only think about it. She tried to push it out of her mind as she started to load the clothes in the machine."It would be fun. Not to mention I'm sure after the other parts of today they need a bit of washing too." Mary could only guess what she was referring to, so she again was blushing.
As with most cases, her thoughts were getting to her. Julie’s insisting wasn’t helping. Mary wasn’t able to keep the ideas of her mind. Her ideas were turning into compulsive wants. Visions of her taking them off and being naked again were filling her head. Soon she was naked once more as her panties joined the other clothes. All loaded up in the machine, she started it up and began to wait.

The true meaning of this act slowly sunk in. Her panties now in the wash, she was cut off from anything to wear. Julie could only smile and sit next to her on the nearby chairs.

"God I'm naked down here, aren't I?" Mary asked, scared of the many possibilities.

"I could join you." Julie offered with a big smile

"Really?" Mary said, acting perhaps too a little excited at the offer. She quickly quieted down and blushed away realizing what it may have looked like.

"Why sure, sounds like fun." She says as she stands and starts to disrobe. Hands at the bottom of the shirt, Julie starts to pull the shirt up and over her head. Mary’s eyes widen when she sees Julie decided to go braless. Mary was impressed in how quickly Julie was already exposed, and showing no signs of hesitation. Julie sat down to take her shoes and socks off. Once the shoes and socks plopped on the ground near her, Julie's hands dart to the sides of her shorts. With a bit of a lift of her bottom, Julie’s shorts descended to her knees, ankles, and then off to the table. She obviously had gone without any underwear, as at that point she was more naked than Mary who still had her socks.

Julie giggled and smiled as she looked down at herself. She ran her hands from the top of her chest down and between her breast, around her belly button, and then ending with one hand down each leg. She looked delighted to be naked, unlike Mary who was trying to stay crouched and hidden near the machines, out of site from the door.

Julie took her time to wander around the basement room. She was nosey as she looked at people's belongings in the storage areas that she could see through the chain link fences that guarded them. She didn't seem to be worried at all, which Mary was quite jealous of. Mary's heart was beating like mad, and she almost felt like she would break into a sweat. She wouldn't know where to run were someone to find them. Once someone would get a site of her, she wouldn't be able to hide.

Julie was eventually able to convince Mary to join her in the snooping around. Mary only slowly crept around the perimeter, but she was getting more use to it. It was the middle of the day, and it would seem most people were at work. They hadn't seen a sign of anyone around, so maybe it would be safe.

Mary eventually just wanted to sit, not having quite the curiosity Julie had with the various belongings around. Mary sat in one of the chairs and absently stared at Julie. She had never really looked at Julie before. Too often when Julie was naked, Mary was in some way scared and naked. So she never really got a chance to look at her friend.

Julie's body was as some would say petite. Julie was shorter than both Jenny and Mary, however the small size fit her Mary thought. She noticed how her lovely black hair flowed so nicely. Her body seemed completely void of tan lines, which in a way didn't surprise Mary. Mary also noted that not only was Julie dainty looking girl, her breasts were similar. In no way would someone call them 'melons' or anything. However Mary couldn't help but think that just added to the girl’s cute charm.

The thing that most interested Mary though was where her legs met. It wasn't quite what was there though, but more like what wasn't. Julie seemed to be completely clean shaved. Mary found it just a bit odd. She only ever kept herself trimmed, as she felt a bit more mature with hair there. The idea to be completely bare was never one to cross her mind.

Mary blushed at the thought that she was 'checking out' her friend. She tried to refrain from staring before Julie noticed. Julie however was pretty aware of the stares. She noticed when Mary started feigning interest, so she decided to take things into her own hands.

"So, aren't you just bored sitting around there?" She asked walking up to the sitting Mary. She then took an exaggerated pose. She had her legs spread a good two feet at her ankles, and her hands were on her sides. Mary couldn't help but look her up and down, and Julie couldn't help but giggle. "Getting a tad curious are we Mary?" Julie asked.

"N-no no, I'm not!" Mary stuttered as she averted her eyes.

"It's perfectly fine. Feel free to. I'm the one prancing around naked in front of you, I understand if you want to take a peek. I mean if anything it's flattering. What do you think?" Julie asked while performing a slow spin.

Mary could only look on for a moment. She only took quick glances. She then tried longer and longer ones, keeping an eye on Julie's expressions. Julie's face was one of a girl who was happy and accepting, so Mary continued to look. "You are so awfully cute." Mary said, complimenting Julie.

"Oh why thank you." Julie said with a little squeal of delight as she hopped in place for a bit. Julie wasn’t really sure what Mary actually thought, and she trusted her friend’s opinion was quite honest. Not wanting to end the fun of teasing poor Mary, she got serious all of a sudden "Aw, but I saw you staring at my little boobies. I bet you're just trying to be nice, you think they are boringly small." Julie sighed.

Although it should have been obvious that Julie was merely kidding, Mary took it seriously. "No they really are cute, honest. I think they suit you so well. I really like them." Mary didn't want to offend Julie, especially since she really did think Julie was cute.

"Ok, but what about here between my legs, you seem pretty avid to look there." Julie said, pretending to bashfully slap a hand there to cover up.

"Oh god no, I just don't quite see it like that. I mean I have had hair there since I was like in my early teens." Mary said, trying to again not offend.

"So you're saying with my little boobies and bare kitty that I look like a little girl?" Julie giggled. Mary though still seemed distressed.

"No, I think you look like a lovely young woman. I was only staring because I mean, when one gets a good chance to look. I have hair, so I can't see mine very well." Mary tried defending herself.

"Oh! So just a little curious about the human body. Health class photo's not like the real thing?" Julie said as she stepped a bit closer, widening her stance. She then placed her hands around her pelvis area, almost framing it with her fingers. "Go on and look to your heart’s content."

Mary didn't right away, but it was inevitable. One quick glance turned into a stare, and then again into surveillance. Julie's personality was just too easy going to not go with. Mary was taking a good look at Julie's bare pussy. Julie was even kind enough to push and pull her lips to give Mary a few extra views. Mary at this point did still look out of curiosity, but her modesty would get the best of her and she would feel she had to look away when she felt she observed too much. "Oh my god is that your clit?!" Mary asked when she saw the little bump sticking out of its hood.

"Oh yeah, that's it alright. I so do love the little thing. Mine sticks out a bit, I suppose a bit more than other girls, but I would say that's a benefit." Julie said. She didn't seem too worried that Mary would probably be assuming that she was aroused.

Jappio
01-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Mary Does Chores
Part 4

By Jappio

"Man I wish I was half as cute as you." Mary said as she looked Julie up and down again.

"Don't be silly. You shouldn't be complaining how you look. You may not have my petite look, but you are plenty pretty and cute." Julie said as she started to pull Julie up. "I mean first off, if you want a direct comparison, look at your butt." She said as she gave it a little slap, making Mary jump forward some.

"What about it?" Mary asked, now holding both hands over it.

"Well for starters, mine is fairly flat and boring. Now I'm not saying you are fat. However your butt has at least a bit of curve to it, making it far cuter. I'd even go as far as call it perfect." Julie started circling Mary, who instinctively squirmed.
"You also have a different kind of cute. I'm spunkier than you, yet you are just a bit sweeter I'd say." Mary was not use to this kind of attention, such an intimate view of her body, someone judging every little thing. Had it not been such a close friend, Mary would have at least covered herself, if not run.
Julie then ran a hand through Mary’s hair. "Your nice brunette hair is also just darling, so simple yet very beautiful." Mary was really starting to blush now, but for a different reason than usual.

Things were a bit quiet after that. The two could only look each other in the eyes. The two seemed to have just gone through some deep bonding. Both felt closer to each other. Mary was in a way feeling really attached. She wasn't use to such compliments, but she could tell they were very sincere. Julie still had a hand now around Mary’s shoulder, the two almost in an embrace. There was very little space between the two, their hard nipples sticking out hard as if wanting to make contact.

Who knows how long the stare would have gone if it weren't for the buzzing sound that snapped Mary out of it. Her first instinct was to squat down and cover herself. She didn't know what was going on. Julie laughed and explained it was just the washing machine being done.

With a sigh, Mary returned to her job of having to do the laundry. She easily recognized her panties as she transferred the clothes. Soon the dryer was humming away, and Julie and Mary were left with seemingly nothing to do.

Julie sat on top of the dryer. She let out a small "Oh my" and then happily moaned a little. With a giggle she looked to Mary. "Well this is quite a pleasant surprise." She said as she continued to sit on the dryer.

"What are you talking about?" Mary asked, not getting what she was talking about.

"Just hop on up and see." Julie responded as she held out a hand for Mary. Mary wasn't sure what was going on, but she did as Julie said and soon the two were sitting side by side on the machine. Mary could tell instantly what the surprise was. The dryer was like a vibrating relaxing chair, although cold and metal like.

"That is a bit nice." She said as she was about to relax.

Julie grinned, "Oh but that's not all. Just open your legs a tad." She said as she pried open Mary's legs with both hands. Mary was about to squeak, but it replaced with an ‘ooooo.’ "See what I mean?" Julie devilishly remarked as she stretched back a bit.

Mary was a bit lost at this point now. She wasn't expecting the vibrations would feel the way they did. They weren't too strong, but she could feel them. She could feel how they were affecting her. They were sending waves all through her lower half, which meant between her legs. Even as weak as it was, it still had an effect on her little pink parts.

Arousal rising, Mary didn't know what to do. She knew if she stayed on for too long, she might be taken too far. However the spot was a nice place to sit and she was enjoying it. She looked over to Julie who had her eyes closed. She seemed to actually purring, or was it that the vibrations were just turning a moan into a purr sound? Mary even blushed when she realized that technically both of them were mutually aroused next to each other, and that arousal was only increasing more and more per moment.

The vibrations soon were pushing her arousal fairly high. She knew though it couldn't just be that. She knew deep inside the fact that she was naked in an apartment's basement with another naked girl next to her was helping with the excitement. Every time she thought about her nakedness, she’d blush a little bit more and she’d become more sensitive to the vibrations. Every time she thought about Julie being naked and enjoying this, she’d blush a little bit more and she’d become more sensitive to the vibrations. Every time she thought about her own arousal growing, she’d blush a little bit more and she’d become more sensitive to the vibrations.

Sadly or fortunately, the vibrations weren't quite enough. She'd need more stimulation if she wanted it taken any farther. She slowly moved a hand up onto her lap. She retracted it quickly unsure of her actions at that point. She couldn't just do that out of nowhere, not with Julie right there. Yet the embarrassment and thought of the action were only making her want it more.

Mary was stopped before she had to think more deeply into it. Julie was suddenly sitting up and had wrapped an arm around Mary's shoulder. She seemed to be almost glowing. Nipples pointing out, she obviously was enjoying her sit too. Her expression of excitement was one of preparing for something exciting.

"We should totally go explore. No fun just sitting in this dingy place." She said as she pulled the two of them off the dryer. "We still have some time till the clothes are done." She then looked down at the washer top. "Although we should probably clean up our messes." She joked. Mary blushed a lot at the remark, but she did notice a bit of pink in Julie's cheeks. Mary was at least a little more comfortable to know that Julie wasn't totally impervious to a bit of embarrassment.

After a moment, Julie was already out the door and at the stairs that lead up. She was peeking up the stairwell and didn't see anyone. Mary was of course was much slower to meet her there. She hid near the doorway peeking out to watch Julie gaze upwards. "I wonder where we should go first?" Julie wondered aloud.

"We could just stay here." Mary suggested. She knew the suggestion wouldn't be taken seriously.

"Oh, you can stay. I however am going somewhere. I think I'll check out the main floor again." Julie said as she took a few steps up. "So are you going to stay by yourself or join me on some fun?"

Mary wasn't too sure about the risk. Yet she did actually want to be with Julie. It may have been the arousal running her thoughts now, but the excitement did sound like some fun. She joined Julie in their walk to the main floor of the building. The door leading out of the stairwell had a glass window, so the two looked out of it.

A hallway lined with apartments snaked its way from the door, just like on the other floor. Beyond the apartments was a more open up area, most likely the lobby. The glass front door was there, mailboxes, and even a few places to sit. It didn't take long for Julie to start heading out the door, Mary tried to stay close, having a hard time breathing properly.

They made their way down the hall. Mary couldn't help but feel her body being covered in goosebumps. She realized just how exposed she was. She stopped short of the end of the hall before going up into the more opened up lobby area. Of course Julie kept on going.

Julie giggled as she turned in circles looking around the room. She then quickly moved over to the door that leads outside. Mary at this time was now slowly making small steps around the corners of the room. She simply stayed near the perimeter.

Mary was shocked to see what happened next. Julie simply seemed to tightly squeeze out of the doorway. Mary was sure that she knew where that door lead. Previously when they entered the building they came in through the side where the parking lot was. However this front door surely leads to the street!

Mary looked around and quickly darted towards the door. She wasn't sure what Julie was up to, but she was sure she had gone mad. She waited near the door, looking out its small windows. Sadly they were stained glass, and she couldn't see a thing. Waiting was just killing her.

Curiosity got the best of her and she opened the door a bit. She wanted to stay hidden, but also wanted to see what her friend was up to. Yet she wasn't able to see Julie anywhere. She eventually poked her whole head out, concerned what had happened to Julie. A car whizzing by though got Mary to retract her head in like a turtle. Here she was totally naked in the building, cars and people not far from her outside. She let her heart beat calm. Julie was out there though, and she had to know what was going on.

Again she was poking her head out. No one would be able to see anything, so Mary tried her best to find her friend. She couldn't believe somewhere out there her friend was completely naked. It was day time and there were people about. The road wasn't too busy with cars, but at almost every moment she felt like someone had to be looking towards this general area.

Mary soon found site of Julie. Mary though couldn't believe it. Her friend was across the street and behind a mailbox. Mary only saw her for a moment as Julie had gone back to hiding behind it. Mary couldn't believe it; Julie somehow made it across the road.

Julie peeked her head out from behind the mailbox again. She had a sweet smile on her face, but her face also looked quite red and worried. She looked around as cars passed by and she seemed almost to be stuck. Mary wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to go help her, to go find clothes to give her, something at least. Yet Mary couldn't even really make herself move. All she could do was watch as her friend sat trapped out in a very public location, naked from head to toe.

Julie suddenly moved to one side of the mailbox. Down the street, someone had exited a building and now was approaching her. Traffic wasn't quite light enough to make an escape. Mary herself felt she was just as trapped as Julie was. She could picture how completely at loss she would feel. She knew how she'd react, to just sit there and wait; just hoping something would save her.

However Julie wasn't as inactive as Mary would have been. She saw her best chance, and quickly jogged across the road. The person down the road stopped and stared at her butt. A car the other way honked its horn and slowed down at the sight of Julie's bare form.

Julie was next pushing Mary inside and shutting the door. Her breathing was deep, her face was red, and she simply slouched down on the floor. She was barely able to utter out the word, "incredible," before going silent again and just closing her eyes and throwing her head back.

Mary was the one to break the silence. "Are you OK? What was that all about? Why did you do that?" She asked all at once, quite confused on her friend's sudden actions.

"I'm fine, just a bit exhausted is all. Lots of thrill all in one. Figured it would be fun, and it was." Julie said as she sat up more.

"I don't know how you could convince yourself to do that. I mean it's daylight out and that road isn't exactly a deserted side road or anything."

"That's where half the fun comes from. Although I do admit I overdid it a tad. I am tempted though to go out there and do a bit of unfinished business." Mary would have asked what Julie meant, but Julie's hands were now slowly tweaking her quite hard nipples, and her relaxed sitting had her legs open and showing to Mary just how wet she was. Mary didn't say anything as she was blushing from just noticing it.

"Today is about you though, so any ideas on your mind? Or is sitting here in the main lobby enough thrill for you?" Julie asked.

"Oh god, we are in the lobby, aren't we?" Mary said with a bit of panic. Julie's little stunt had made her forget about her own risky nudity. "I think maybe we should head somewhere else. I can't help but think our luck will run out and someone will come by."

"Well then, follow me." Julie said as she headed down the hallway. Mary followed quickly, again starting to worry as she wasn't use to being naked in the halls of an apartment. She just hoped everyone was away at work.

Their trek continued into the stairwell. Mary noticed that Julie was a bit jitterier. She figured it was due to her arousal. Mary noticed also that she too was quite wet herself. 'It couldn't have been watching Julie do that crazy thing that has gotten me like this?' She thought.

After many more stairs, Mary was getting a bit confused. Where were they headed? It wasn't Julie's brother's place, they went past that floor. They only stopped once they had hit the very highest.

"Ok, we're going to go on the roof now. Before you begin worrying, this building is the second tallest around, and the only other one shouldn't be able to see anything from the entrance to the roof, so just follow me." Julie said as she opened the door leading out.

Mary though didn't move right away. She stayed on the stairs as she saw light sweep into the building. Julie was already getting out of site, and Mary couldn't help but be curious. Soon she was hugging the wall and peeking her head out of the doorway.

All she could see was the blue sky and the town below. It was quite a beautiful day. Indeed as Julie said, there were no buildings in site taller. Still hesitant though, Mary only slowly walked out of the building and onto the roof, sticking close to the door way to the stairs. Julie eased the door shut and started to walk off into the open center of the building's roof top.

Mary wandered herself, but not far. She stayed outside the small structure that was basically a giant block that was the stairs leading the roof, almost like a little hut. She looked around one of the corners slowly; Mary saw that one building that was taller. It was just another apartment building by the looks of it. She made sure to keep her naked body out of its sites. Julie on the other hand wasn't hidden from it, but she didn't seem to care.

Mary's heart was pounding. Even though she felt hidden, she also felt very exposed. She was outside, and that was obvious. With being up on top of a building, she almost felt like she was stranded on top of a large pedestal, on display for anyone. She was actively aware of her nudity; the cool winds up there easily reminded her.

"Stop hiding over there Mary. The building next to us isn't so close that they'll be able to see who you are. At best they might guess we're naked girls on the roof, but that won't be a big deal, right?" Julie beckoned Mary. Mary was again as always slow to, but she followed Julie out to a much more open part of the roof.

Jappio
01-30-2010, 01:50 AM
Mary Does Chores
Part 5

By Jappio

If Mary before felt she was on a pedestal, she now felt like she was on a pedestal with lights shining on her and everyone watching. She sunk low in posture and covered herself up best she could. She knew that no one but Julie could really see her, but she couldn't help shake the feeling. Julie only giggled as she circled around her.

"Loosen up girl. Enjoy the air up here. Aren't you just loving it?" Julie giggled as she stood next to Mary. She raised her arms and spread her legs, as if to display herself fully to the whole world. Mary still stayed next to her hunched over. In her head she couldn't help but hope if anyone did look, Julie's brazen pose would distract them from her.

Mary though found the arm over her breast being pried away. Julie was pulling it up in the air with hers, thus causing Mary to also have to take a more straight standing posture. She was really feeling extra exposed now.

"Hold that there." Julie said as she let go and began to circle around Mary. Mary flinched a bit to return her arm, but she stayed in position. Although her fear of exposure scared her, she also was unable to really do anything about it. She just let it happen. Julie was soon on her other side and was now pulling Mary's right hand out from between her legs. Soon Mary now had both arms up in the air.

Julie giggled a bit as she had yet to let go of Mary's hand. She rubbed hers with Mary’s. Mary then could tell why she was giggling. There was a form of wetness between the two. Obviously while clamped between her thighs, Mary's hand had picked up some of a her excitement. Now only able to blush and close her eyes, Mary stood as she was posed.

Julie let go and began to circle Mary. Mary wasn't ready to open her eyes yet, still humiliated some. Julie was pushing at Mary's legs now, trying to get her stance to be wider. Mary wasn't in the right mind to be anything but obedient, so she did as she was willed to. Soon her legs were wider apart, arms up in the air, and nothing being hidden. When she opened her eyes again, Julie was still circling around.

Mary squirmed, she blushed, and she wanted to hide herself even more knowing that for sure there were eyes glued on her body. She didn't move, didn't cover up, and didn't say anything. Julie had a happy smile on her face, and overall seemed in a good mood. She hadn’t returned to posing with her, but was again looking Mary over. Mary couldn't help but smile too seeing this. She kind of liked knowing that Julie was enjoying looking at her.

Julie then was again taking the same spread out pose, holding Mary's hand as she did. "Close your eyes Mary," Julie asked. Mary obliged and the two just stood there for a bit. Julie too had her eyes closed. Slowly she started to have the two turn. "Imagine the building next to us. Imagine the people inside looking out there windows. Imagine the many eyes that could be looking at us. What if they had binoculars or telescopes? What things would they see?" Julie said in a soft voice. Although it scared Mary, it also soothed her in a way. Her heart was racing, but she was remaining calm.

She began to ask herself questions in her head. Like if the people seeing would see her hard nipples. Would they see the moistness on her thighs? Would they see her most likely extended clit. Mary was shivering a bit now, feeling as if coming close to a climax, and without touch. She had a mixture of not wanting to in front of Julie and her imaginary crowd, but at the same time really wanted to.

She chose not to though. She opened her eyes, and moved away from Julie. She again began to cover up, partially believing her imagination were real. She realized though she wasn't being watched, and dropped her cover. Breathing heavily in both a sigh of relief, and just trying to catch her breath, she walked slowly around the roof. Julie was a bit confused at first, but began to walk around also, a bit of a bounce in her step. Julie had some knack for always enjoying the risk with a smile on her face.

Julie was wandering the sides of the building; Mary joined her, but tried to stay a little lower herself. The two looked over the ledge at the street below. People could be made out from up there, which did excite Mary. She could only think about how she was completely naked and could actually see other people.

After some more exploring around its perimeter though, Julie brought up that the wash was probably done by now. The two then made their way back to the doorway down from the roof. Mary was almost getting relaxed and used to the roof, but stepping again into the stairwell, she was again frightened. She never really could stay in one place to really enjoy her comfort it seemed.

Venturing back into the laundry room, Mary was of course happy to find it empty. She was soon piling the clean clothes into the basket and heading back up with Julie. Holding the basket to cover her exposed pussy, Mary was nervous. Soon she'd be again naked in front of everyone. She wasn't even really thinking about how Julie was naked with her. All that mattered to her was that she was again going to be a thing for all their viewing.

Julie was leading the two, but they didn't head for the stairs. No Julie led the two right to the elevator door. She hit the button and began waiting. Mary would have asked, but really couldn't get the words out. In her head she started to think what it all meant, using the elevator. Naked in a small box with nowhere to hide is all she could think about. She then thought about someone else using it. There would be no way to avoid that. At least with the stairs she could run away when they'd hear them coming.

Julie tugged her right in as soon as the elevator arrived. Doors closing and destination set, the two were trapped now. Julie only stood in the corner, holding the basket of clothes for cover. Julie though was standing with hands on her hips, legs spread, in front of the door. She was almost daring someone to look it seemed. Julie had an evil smile on her face; Mary could tell she was probably enjoying the thrill. Mary though got lucky as they made the trip without meeting anyone. With a scurry down the hallway, they were now standing at the doorway to Julie's brother apartment.

Julie let the two in, and everyone was quick to look. They all began to chuckle a bit when they saw how naked Julie was. She thought just had a smirk on her face as she walked in and sat down as if nothing was up.

"I'm probably more surprised that it took you this long to get naked than you actually being naked." Rick joked. For a moment Mary was able to relax as she let herself in and closing the door. All eyes were on Julie. Mary was quick to also notice that Jenny was still bottomless, hands over her exposed lap. She still seemed to have a blush on her face. Mary hoped that she really did enjoy this, and wasn't actually suffering.

Mary's peace would not last though. Almost all at once everyone turned their attention to her. She shuffled in; well aware they probably had their eyes on her hard nipples on display. She turned away and rested the clothes down on the floor, letting them see her behind. She heard a slight gasp she thought, but decided to ignore it. She know she couldn’t have bent enough to show anything. She didn't want to turn though. "What next?" Mary managed to squeak out.

Stuttering, Rick responded, "I guess fold them and put them in my room in the drawers and stuff." He must have forgotten that Mary was being a maid that day.

Mary picked the clothes up and began to walk towards Rick's room. "Mary, you're ok without your panties, right?" Jenny asked, concern since Mary did seem a little tense.

Mary only tensed up more after the question. She was wearing panties earlier, wasn't she? She had forgotten about them. She knew they'd be in the pile of clothes in the basket. How could she forget to put them on? She however just nodded as she retreated to his room. Her heart was racing, but not like before. She was embarrassed and frightened, but not like before. Now she could handle it, she was sure of it. At least she knew she could once she got out of site for at least another second.

She began folding and putting away clothes. She heard laughter and discussion out in the living room. This was probably best for her though. It gave her a chance to be use to being naked near a bunch of people. Would make it easier for when she'd have to go out there again. As she was putting away clothes she wondered how she would go back out. She thought about doing it with her hands at her side, but that idea kind of scared her. She didn't want to seem so brazen, to just expose herself to everyone. 'What would they think of me?' Is all she thought about that.

She made her decision and left to join the group again. One hand between her legs, not quite ready to just let that part of her be revealed. She was again the center of attention as she waited for another job. She sat down next Julie on the end of one of the couches.

“Dusting should be fine I’m thinking.” Rick said. Jenny took the feather duster laying on the table to hand to Mary. Julie though always being one to tease took it and began to tickle Mary’s exposed breast with it. Mary instantly felt the effect and gasped and giggled at first. She was plenty ticklish, so nearly in an instant once she realized the assault she raised her hands to guard her flesh. For once she was actually guarding herself from something physical, versus the usual visual assault. However with her hands up above, all were able to see her patch of pubic hair right above her closed legs.

Blushing at the realization, she quickly stood while taking the duster. She had a hand between her legs again, and she walked past everyone to get going on the new chore.

Like the other chores, Mary kept to herself away from the group. Aware of how her butt and breast were now on show, Mary was in no way anymore use to it. She also had something else she had to try and keep secret that before wasn’t too much of a worry around everyone. She did note though that was how she started the day, in nothing but her socks.

Being a simple job, Mary also had time to let her mind wander. She was also learning this was a bad idea though. Like in some of her previous stunts this only lead her to become curious of stunts. Now was no different as she considered dropping her hand to her side. When her body was turned away from everyone, she left her pussy uncovered. When in the other room she even took on exaggerated reach poses with her legs spread. She kept coming up with ways to slightly increase her risk. She truly was getting to like it.

Back in the main room she was able to fight urge to cover up. Anyone looking at her now would see her patch of hair and who knows what else if they were looking right. Returning to areas she missed, she’d look back to see if anyone was looking. When no one was, she’d again adopt those poses that she had only dared do in private before. Bend over, spreading her legs, and who whatever else she dared risk. She also noticed that even if Julie or Jenny were looking she’d still do something. She felt a little proud when they’d look back at her, showing their mischievous smiles of approval. She never once caught Rick or Alisha looking, but that was the nature of her little game, she wouldn’t know if they saw.

She had to put an end to her games as she her dusting was put to an end. She let out a slight pant and sigh when she started to think how she was being. She told herself to get a grip. She didn’t cover up again, but she told herself to at least keep her legs closed lady like. She stood and waited for another order as she returned the duster.

"Well I think mostly everything is done. Maybe we should just make something in the kitchen again I guess. Perhaps some cookies or something?" Rick offered. Mary made her way into the kitchen and was directed to where the cookie mix was. She was getting out the ingredients when she started to ask about butter. Mary could not find any.

"Oh, Ricky must have forgotten to buy some. I guess we should ask a neighbor for some." Alisha said.

"We should send Mary probably." Julie said with a smile.

"I can't go like this!" Mary remarked.

"Oh I know, come with me." Julie said hopping up and pulling Mary with her into the bathroom. Julie then grabbed a towel and handed it to Mary. "Put this on, say you got out of the shower. Then you won't be naked." Julie then got closer and whispered to Mary, "Be sure to let the towel slip off once too. Just a little bit of quick exposure. I promise you'll love it if you try it." Julie then led her out to the hallway.

"Two doors down is Mr Samuel. Real nice guy, just mention Rick sent you. He'll be happy to help." Rick called out to Mary who was now out in the hall, door being shut behind her. She scrambled to get the towel in her hand around her. Everything went to so fast. With the towel around her she could begin to think.

The towel was at least modest. She had a good portion of her covered up by it, probably more than she had all day. She still felt silly being in just a towel in the hall. She went down the hall to get this over with. She told herself she wasn't going to do Julie's suggestion. She wasn't about to go exposing herself if she didn't have to.
Finding the right door, Mary stood weighing her options. She was frightened to knock and have someone come see her, but waiting in the hall most likely would lead to even more people.

Knocking on the door, Mary braced herself. Soon some guy would be looking at her towel clad body. She was nervous, but because of being sent out so fast, she didn't have time to second guess herself. The speed the task was given only made her feel she had little time to do anything about it. The idea that these cookies might be her last task was also something that was helping motivate her.

A man opened the door, most likely Mr. Samuel. His eyebrows rose as he quickly looked Mary up and down. He seemed more interested than shocked, which worried Mary partially. After a short time of silence, the man spoke up, "Something I can help you out with little girl?"

"I just got out of the shower and need to borrow some butter," Mary blurted out. Her nervousness was letting her think straight.

"Butter, for what?"

"Cookies, I was making cookies."

"In the shower?"

"No I was taking a shower, and when I was done we started made cookies I mean."

"Yet you didn't get dressed after? And what do you mean we?"

"I mean my friends and stuff. Rick sent me."

"So Rick, the guy who is getting married soon, has a cute young girl prancing around in just a towel making him cookies?" The man said serious, but before Mary could come up with another excuse, the man started bellowing out a loud chuckle. "Come in, I'll get you your butter in just a moment.

Jappio
01-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Mary Does Chores
Part 6

By Jappio

Mary took a step or two in, but stayed where she was. She wasn't comfortable just walking into a stranger’s house dressed like that. She started to kick herself for not getting the story straight and well. It did all sound very ridiculous. 'He probably thinks I'm some nut.' Mary thought to herself. She also worried if this would spread some rumors. It would be quite odd to here that a guy who was engaged to have a towel clad girl running around the building.

She couldn't get out of her mind also that she was nearly naked in front of some man, in his house. Just that towel stood in her way. She could feel her naked form under it; it really didn't feel like clothing. She essentially felt naked. She thought about the bare skin she was showing him, bare shoulders and perhaps even a little bit of cleavage. From a little above her knees and down she was bare too except those socks. She also couldn’t help but notice that if he saw her socks, probably wouldn’t match the shower theme.

She thought about how Julie told her to drop her towel at some point, show more skin. She shook the towel as she thought about it. It rubbing against her bottom like it was tempting her. She could have it fall, just show her bottom. She tried to reason it wouldn't be too big of a deal. Make it look like an accident. Face away, let it fall, and get her towel up fast so she wouldn't even be on show for that long.

She turned away from where Mr. Samuel would be. She played with the top of the towel, as she loosened it up a bit. Flapping the ends, she felt the breeze roll through over her bare body underneath. She told herself she'd let go of the ends when she heard him coming back, then her butt would be on show, and she'd quickly pick it up and cover herself.
The towel was now open along her front. She could see the area between her breast lead down to her flat stomach. She could see her patch of pubic hair blocking off the view of where her legs met. She saw all the way down to her sock covered feet. “So very naked” she thought.

Her knees were practically rattling while waiting. Mr. Samuel had approached her slowly. He had gotten the butter and was now near her. He wanted to let her know gently he was there, so not to startle her. He gave a quick clear of his throat to let her know he was back.

Mary though was too anxious to not be shocked. As he cleared his throat, she just let go of her towel without thinking. Soon the towel fell straight to the floor at Mary's feet. She was quickly made naked right there in front of Mr. Samuel. Mary was too shocked and unprepared to know what to do. Not even knowing what was going on, she ducked down quickly to try and hide her newly exposed body, even though no one in front of her could see. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her knees that she brought to her chest. Mr. Samuel got a nice view of her backside though.

Mary soon was able to at least think to pick up her towel and hold it above her chest. She stood and twirled towards Mr. Samuel. At this point she just wanted to get out of there. Her embarrassment was a bit more than she had been expecting, her heart was beating incredibly fast.

Although fully covered by the towel, Mary's breast still stuck out a bit from the sides of her the towel, and her hips weren't hidden either. She was clearly naked, but she felt a bit better now. She still couldn't bring herself to look at the man who stood before her though. He himself though was happy enough to look over Mary. He did not say anything as he looked on, and Mary felt she couldn't even breathe.

It stayed like that for a few moments, but then suddenly Mr. Samuel looked up past Mary. Mary noticed his sudden reaction and had to look herself. Behind her in the hallway, 3 guys of about the age of 20 were standing in the hallway looking into Mr. Samuels’s apartment, and right at Mary's butt.

Mary did the sensible thing and went to cover her backside. However she did this in quite an unreasonable way. Grabbing the end of her towel with her free hand, she wrapped it around herself so it could cover her exposed bottom. This however twisted the towel around her body, and no longer covered the spot between her legs. Mr. Samuel reached over Mary to close the door telling the guys to shoo, but he was able to get a plenty fine look at Mary's little patch of pubic hair and even a bit more. Mr. Samuel smiled as he watched Mary panic as she tried to get covered again.

"I suppose you've suffered enough little lady. Here have that butter you were here for, and get back to your friends. I have to say for your first show, you were quite the entertainment. Jenny even wasn't even brave as you were by her 3rd show. Give my regards to Julie also. Happy those girls brought someone else in to play their games." Mr. Samuel said as he led Mary out of his apartment, closing the door behind her. Mary was just in awe though as she held the butter and thought about his words. She realized that this wasn't the first time a girl had been exposed in front of that Mr. Samuel, and that Julie and Jenny must have had past adventures involving him.

Of course thought those thoughts were put on pause as she realized that she was standing naked in a hallway, butter in one hand, a towel in the other draped over her nude form. A quick rush later and she was soon getting inside Rick's place.

"Welcome back. I hope you had a lot of fun. Give the butter to Jenny; I have something to show you." Julie said before Mary really had time to do anything. Julie took Mary by the hand, while pulling the towel out of it and to the floor. Jenny took the butter, and Julie and Mary were headed off into Rick's room.

"What is this about Julie?" Mary asked, still not sure why the sudden excitement. She was hoping to try and relax after her recent embarrassment, but Julie seemed far too insistent on something.

"You'll see." Julie said as she opened up her brother's curtains and started to open the sliding door. The door led to the small balcony that the room had. Mary at this time was also able to notice that Julie had not gotten dressed yet either.

Before she could make an objection, Mary was soon pulled outside, naked alongside Julie on the balcony. The road too far down to really see anything, but the many windows on the building across the street left Mary unsettled. Julie quickly began stretching and posing like on how she had on the roof earlier.

Mary would have stood stable and cowering, but Julie of course began to push Mary to do a little more. Mary too stood around with Julie now, and even did a few poses on her own. Julie kept teasing Mary too. She would whisper to her, telling her to pretend that everyone in those buildings were looking. The two though ended up just giggling and having fun.

Mary was enjoying herself too. She was afraid, as she felt pretty trapped and on display with only a metal barred fence surrounding the balcony. Yet another part of her was having fun.

As she sat on a lawn chair that was set up there, Julie again was pushing her to expose a bit more. Julie urged her to open her legs more, pulling them apart herself even. Mary of course was still shy, and with Julie's head so close she couldn't help but cover with her hands. She also didn't feel fully ok with sitting with her legs ridiculously spread open outside.

"Hey now, move those hands. As I've said, there's so little chance anyone will see." She said as she pried Mary's hands away.

"Oh... but you can see." Mary moaned, embarrassed at the view Julie was now getting.

"Damn girl, you're soaking wet, and your lips are incredibly puffy too. You haven't had relief all day I bet." Julie said with a bit of a laugh.

Mary blushed incredibly and quickly returned her hands between her legs. "Stop it, it's not that bad!" Mary said with a little distress. The embarrassment from all day was building up on her, and the level of intimacy at that point was also rising with how close another naked girl was to her.

Julie then rested her hand on top of Mary's hands. "Oh don't be too embarrassed. Did you know that this is probably my favorite places in this whole complex." Julie said as she started to move her hand, pushing Mary's with it. The effect was pretty much causing Mary to rub herself, which made her moan out loud. She made a weak attempt at struggling, but Julie kept going.

"I mean besides all the ability for risky exposure and all, it's also a great place to lie down and relax." She said as she intensified the rubbing. Mary couldn't believe it. Inadvertently she was being masturbated by another girl, both naked outside. She couldn't take it all and tried to sit up. Julie though pushed her back down as she stepped away. "Ok, obviously you're too shy to let it happen while I'm around. So let’s make a deal. I will go back with everyone else, and you either stay out here, or in my brother's room. You stay at least 10 minutes by yourself. You can hide or masturbate to your heart’s content. I won't know what happened, and no one will probably. I'll now leave you be." Julie said with a smile as she walked back inside.

Mary only sat motionless. She did have a freebie to do as she wished now. She could hide inside and try to take a break finally. However she soon found herself slowly moving her hands up and away from her moist lips. She looked left and right making sure no one was around. Next her eyes wandered down her naked body. She couldn't believe how exposed she must have been. Se stood up and took a look around. Part of her was happy to be alone, but another part of her was even more scared. No longer was Julie there besides her.

She took a few more liberal poses than she had when Julie was there. Julie had her hand behind her head and legs spread. She would then turn and bend. She even got close to the railing and looked down, thinking about how if someone looked up, they might not see any detail, but in the very least would tell someone was there.

While exploring on her own, Mary thought about the teasing Julie had done. She thought about if the balcony was lower, or if she got locked out, or even if someone in the other building had a telescope or binoculars. She really squirmed after thinking of that last one.

Lastly she thought about Julie's last suggestion. As she was again in a spread legs and arm pose, she knew she was aroused. From her whole body tingling under the warm setting sun, to the cool breeze blowing across her moist thighs, Mary admitted she was horny.

She took a seat again on the lawn chair. Lying down, she cupped her breast. She was starting to get to a point where she accepted her new found lust for these adventures. She could somewhat admit to her own self that she liked to pretend that someone might be seeing her and that she was embarrassed. She had her hands over her breast pretending to be embarrassed by a nonexistent watcher. She added some rubbing and massaging to her breast, and she moaned in rhythm to it. Her face grew redder as she pictured someone actually there seeing that, as if it were just an accident.

Legs now spreading, Mary was starting to regularly pant. She thought about how much someone could see. She thought about how much people have seen, like Julie did. She couldn't get her mind off of how much Julie had seen. Right now someone could be seeing the same amount though through those binoculars she thought. Again in mock embarrassment she covered herself up with a hand, this time over her swelling lips. The slight contact her palm had with her clit though made her let out a louder gasp.

Mary barely moved thinking about how she was right at the brink now. She feared with a single movement she would orgasm in front of her many watchers. She dare not move her hand either at fear of her exposing so much. Only her hand remained there as cover, and with her legs spread, so much would be revealed.

"Please don't look," Mary whimpered to herself, playing along with her fantasy. She picture Julie there, slowly pulling at her arm. Soon her hand dragged up over her pussy. In a few moments part of her parted lips came into view. Mary was now shaking in fear and excitement. When her fingertips bumped over her clit she nearly screamed. So much was on view she was sure. Her hair, her puffed up pink lips, and her extruded clit were out in the open now. Mary could swear she was about orgasm with just the wind lightly tapping her exposed sex.

However before the wind could, Mary caved. This time her hand went to her clit not for cover, but purely for her release of sexual energy. Obviously it only took a moment for the young woman to be put over the edge. The whole time though she could only picture herself being spied on, someone pushing her to do it all, or it just being one giant embarrassing accident.

She was caught in the moment for what seemed forever to her. She had never brought herself off as hard as she just did. Coming down from her orgasmic high, Mary legitimately feared for a moment. 'Was I too loud?' she wondered as she looked around. She blushed at the thought that maybe someone below could hear if the traffic had died down at all. She also feared that Julie and the others might have had a chance too. After stretching herself a bit though, she made a slow walk back inside to rejoin everyone.

She was greeted with happy faces, all getting the cookies out they had made. Mary joined them in eating a few, happy that the jobs were done for that day.

They all sat in the living room, trying to have a normal conversation. It was impossible to deny that things were awkward though. Julie and Mary were naked, and Jenny was bottomless. However they made it through and had some laughs.

Soon the goodbyes came, and everyone was getting ready to leave. Julie was sure though to bundle up all the clothes before Mary or Jenny could put any on. Looks like the three would be returning to the car as they were.

"Oh and Mary, here you go." Rick said as he handed Mary some money. The money was a very nice sum; Mary didn't know what to say. "Payment for your hard work and great attitude. I can see what my sister saw in you."

"I can't take this; it was a bet that I even did all this." Mary said, blushing but for a different reason for once.

"No take it, you earned it." Rick said as he shooed the three out the door.

"If you don't want it, I could take it and buy something, I know just the dress I'd buy." Julie joked.

"Don't bother giving it to her for that, she'll just be stripping out of it before anything." Rick laughed as he waved goodbye to the three as they quickly scurried for the stairs.

Once out heading towards the car, the three screeched a little as a lady entered the building passed them. She had a look of confusion on her face. Mary couldn't help but worry what she thought about a bunch of exposed girls leaving a building, her with a bunch of cash in hand, looked like.

The car ride home soon began, and Julie and Jenny stayed quiet. Normally they might talk about stuff, but Mary was out cold soon enough. Her day had been long, and she was tired.

Later Mary woke up at home in her bed. She vaguely remembered Julie and Jenny helping her inside. She then worried a bit knowing that she was very naked in bed, and she must have had crossed the yard and into the house naked. She lay back down though and relaxed. She figured things must have been fine. She felt a tingle as she began to remember all the events that took place. In the very least you can say she wasn't quick to put any clothes on that morning.

The End

Desril
01-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Amazing story Jappio, just like all your others

carlonikid
01-31-2010, 01:29 AM
will you be writing anymore mary stories

Jappio
02-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the compliments. Also to answer you question carlonikid, of course. I'm up to 5 Mary stories now, not about to stop.

markthesparks
12-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Have you writen any more about Mary yet, imho these are by far the best stories on the site