PDA

View Full Version : My Dice Dare

Dice7
08-23-2007, 03:16 PM
This is a new version of a dice dare I made a long time ago.

You need a single dice. First roll to see how many dares you have to do. Then roll to see which section your first dare will be from and then roll again to select the dares. Then repeat for your remaining dares.

Section 1

Nudity

First roll to decide what you'll wear:

1: Topless (girls wear bra)
2: Naked
3:Bottomless (No underwear)
4:Guys in bra and knickers Girls in just knickers
5: Just a thong
6: Naked

Then roll to see what you have to do:

1:Walk to the middle of your backyard and sing a nusery rhyme, doing to rhymes dance as well
2: Touch every wall in your house
3: Take a cold shower then run down your street
4: Spend 2 hours dressed like this
5: Go to the mall and go to a public toilet where you will strip down to the state of dress you rolled and then walk to the door and open it before you get dressed again.
6: Call a freind or family member and ask them to come to your house and let themselves in..then tie yourself to the bed and wait for them to come release you.

Section 2

Family

1: Masturbate with a family members underwear and then put it back where you found it.
2: Get into the shower with the member of your family
3: Ask a family member to pick a dare off of this whole list for you to do.
4: Wait for a family member to go to sleep then sit on their bed next to them and masturbate to orgasm
5: Try and get a family member to play strip poker/doctor/ill show you mine if you show me yours....dont take no for an answer
6: Send a picture of you naked to a family member via email or text message

Section 3

Pain

1:Apply clothes pegs to your nipples and genitals then roll the dice and do jumping jacks times 10 (Example if you rolled a 6 you would have to do 60 jumping jacks with the pegs on)
2: Get your nipples and genitals pierced (I advise you go to a tatoo piercing place rather than do it yourself)
3: Rub toothpaste or heat rub into your ass and genitals
4: Get someone to spank your bare ass 100 times
5: Punch your balls/clit times 10 the roll of a dice
6: Insert a Q Tip into your uretha

Section 4

Masturbation Public

1: Get caught masturbating by your freind or family member
2:Go on public transport and discreetly masturbate till orgasm
3: At work or school excuse yourself to go to the bathroom then strip naked in the stool and masturbate to a loud orgasm
4: Masturbate in a public park (careful there are no kids around at the time)
5: Masturbate and orgasm in your garden (Roll 1-3 for during the day 4-6 during the night)
6:Orgasm in a cinema

Section 5

Masturbation General

1: Masturbate and cum in every single room of your house (including gardens and sheds etc) in one day. Use a diffrent object in each room, either to insert or to rub on your genitals. Every room you dont manage in that day is an extra dare you have to do before your finished.
2: Masturbate with a large cucumber in your ass
3: Masturbate using toothpaste or heat rub as lube until you cum
4:Insert a phone into your pussy or ass and keep calling it while your masturbate to orgasm
5:Masturbate on someone elses pillow
6:Masturbate while your snifffing and licking a pair of dirty panties (yours or someone elses) then wear the same pair until you cum next.

Section 6

General

1) Go to a public place and approach 5 diffrent people and tell them if they want they can grope any part of your body for 1 minute. If they want, then let them.
2)Write a really dirty text describing how you are going to fuck the recipiant of the text. Then move to your adress box and close your eyes, scroll through blind for at least 30 seconds and then send to whatever number it lands on, without looking at who it was.
3)Attempt to fist your ass
4)Guys cum into a glass everytime you cum until you have to glass filled (this may take some weeks) once the glass is filled drink the cum. Girls wear the same pair of underwear everyday for 1 week. Do not turn them inside out, lick them clean everynight.
5)Piss in a glass and drink every drop of it. Roll a dice to decide how many days you do it for. (Only need to do it once a day)
6)Let an animal lick your genitals

Ill try it later.

Dice7
08-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Ok Ill start then!

I rolled a 1..

5 and 3....using toothpaste, to be honest its a little tingly under 'the mushroom' but its more messy than painful like i expected!

I did take a pic so if I find my phones cable I might show you later.

Dice7
08-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Ok I take that back it fucking killed after a few minutes I couldn't cum!

xatm092
08-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Brilliant dice dare, but what is doctor? I've player strip poker, and the other is pretty obvious...

Dice7
08-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Just another game where you explore nudity..like one persons the doctor and examines the patient kind of thing!

Get your dice out! ;)

mausi7280bi
08-27-2007, 04:58 AM
Ok i roll a 6-5-2

So that means:
5)Piss in a glass and drink every drop of it. 2 Days !
--------------

So i do it , i peed in a glass ..... and i drunk the whole glass of my own pee..... terrible bähhh!

Tomorrow i must do it too .....

mausi7280bi
08-28-2007, 12:59 AM
So part 2 of it .... and the same procedure as yesterday
and it tasts terrible ........

Kayla24
08-28-2007, 07:25 AM
eww i would never be able to do that

Dice7
08-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Ok Im horny so decided to do it again..rolled a 2 so 2 dares.

First one spend 2 hours naked..not too hard

Second one masturbate and orgasm in garden at night...so now I got to go outside naked and have a wank! Fun!!

Dice7
12-29-2007, 09:27 PM
In an attempt to get more people to do this Ill take a bullet and risk doing it again!

Rolled a 2 so 2 dares.

Rolled 1, 4, 1..so went and found a bra and knickers of my sister and went out into the COLD night and sang. Don't think I got spotted thank god.

Rolled 6 and 4..omg how did I think this one up?? This is going to be gross..got to find a jar and start jacking off...this is going to take weeks to fill up :S

JTN2010
01-05-2008, 04:28 AM
I gotta do 4 dares:
First: 4-6 orgasm in a cinema (will do next time I go to a movie)
Second: 1-3-4 bottemless, for two hours (doing)
Third: 6-5-3 piss in a glass and drink for 3 days (omg that was increadibly distgusting, not looking forward to tomorrow)
Forth: 6-4 attempt to fist your ass. (didn't get anywhere near the full fist in at all, bery disturbing)

TraverseTown2
03-17-2008, 05:09 PM
I played this with a friend, we took note of what we had to do as we went along so I could post on here.

Me - Bra and knickers, the public toilets one (i scared a little girl)
Him - Naked, same one as me (luck bastard didn't get seen though)

We got to section 2 after getting back home

Section 2
We both rolled 2, and since we were the only ones in, we both got in a showr together.

Section 3
Me - I rubed toothpaste on my ass and balls
Him - Punched his balls 10 times

Section 4
We both have to get caught masturbating, so we waited for his dad to come home He gave us a right dirty look

Section 5
We rolled 1 and 5 but skipped this bit and didn't do section 6 either

lcorbs12701
04-06-2008, 11:46 AM
NAKED
took a cold shower then ran down my street (i ran through 5 back yards and i think one family saw me (they were eating lunch)

i masterbated with my brothers underwear on and put them back. he's ten so i hope he doesn't know

i did the jumping jacks. i did 50 jumping jacks.

i masturbated in a public park. i was caught by two men walking down. my friends were with me and made me do this sitting in stratal position in the middle of the pitchers mound. (so embarrassing)

i inserted a phone up my ass and my friends kept on calling it. thing is it was set to vibrate. ahh!

i had to pee and drink it. doing that for 4 days (EWW)

this was a good one

Dice7
12-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Sarah turned my own dare against me and made me do this one..

I rolled 3

Rolled 5 and 5 so while my sister went out to the shops I very quickly humped her pillow and made a mess of it. Felt really guilty and turned it over, I just hope for her sake she doesn't turn it over in the middle of the night...although it would be sort of hot haha.

3 and 6 this isn't so much dare but a bit of a fetish of mine and I loved it, the only bad thing aboutit was cumming infront of Sarah after about 10 seconds of having the Q tip down there..

1 3 5, didn't go to a mall because its Christmas kind of time and they are just too busy for this kind of thing! Went to the gym and did this, and got caught by 2 young guys who looked pretty pissed off to see me walking about the toilet with my dick out..we left pretty quickly after this incase they went and told the manager!

torkeyes 24
12-08-2008, 09:02 PM
2: Get your nipples and genitals pierced (I advise you go to a tatoo piercing place rather than do it yourself)

NOT SMART

Officelover
12-10-2008, 06:20 PM

NOT SMART
I agree. It's overall an okay dare, but this one is dangerous, and extreme. Even the most hardcore Tord player, in my opinion, wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) do this one.