PDA

View Full Version : Lost a bet

Mason
01-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Well as some of you that might of seen my post looking for ideas for my punishment for losing the bet i'd like to share my story.

Tonight we had to the movie. My best friend and his girlfriend we went to go see a movie. My friend pulled me aside when his girlfriend wasn't around and said you wanna get our little bet deal out of the way. I said i'll think about it and then i said in front him and his girlfriend or my whole group of friends so i said sure why not. Then his girlfriend came back he told were we going to victoria secrets. She jumped for joy because she thought it was for her but. Then he said it was for me and he explained that i had lost a bet and that the loser of the bet had to do some thing inside victoria secrets and she said oh boy. Then he asked if she would go in with me well he sat outside and pick out a bra, panties and pants. Then she really jumped for joy and said that this would be fun. We had entered the store and went the VS Pink section and she said this were we will be picking from. The workers at the store i was her friend so they didn't bother us. Then she said that this Hot pink bra was all me because i was wearing a white shirt. Then she found these hot pink sweats that had Love pink in fake stones on the butt and down both legs. Then she finally said that these rainbow colored panties were all me. Then as we approached the counter a employee that just got on her shift asked if we found everything alright. Still thinking that all this stuff was her. She asked if she wanted try any thing on and that struck an idea in her mind. Then she said that would be lovely and then when we got to the changing room the friends girlfriend said these aren't for me they are for him. Which the employee said there is nothing wrong with that she sent me the changing and i was getting dirty looks all around as i followed her to a empty room. Then the employee went back to the girl and asked why is here. She said that he had lost a bet and this is his and his friends form of losing. Then she said alright and then she came to check and they both said i looked hot. Then we checked out and i was forced to be dressed like that until the movie was over. Man i got weird looks.

Demon Thief
01-13-2010, 10:55 PM
An interesting start, though I suggest you work on your grammer a little bit. It also would help to have it in paragraphs.

But other than that, it's good, with a decent plot.