PDA

View Full Version : Best Torture: Ice or Wax?

Slenderman - Doctor
01-13-2010, 07:29 AM
Masters/Mistresses: Which, in your opinion, is the best form of punishment for a slave? Ice or wax?

Slaves: Which do you think is most effective? Ice or wax?

Ohhforf
01-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Haven't really tired any of them on slaves, I'm a newb, but I guess wax'd be the best bet for a punishment as I consider ice as being more of a dare/reward thing.

[Votes for Wax as the better one].

As for what I perfer as a slave, don't have a clue really. I've been thinking about going switch to find out though. :rolleyes:

cornylad
01-13-2010, 12:35 PM
I think that ice first to moisten the area and make it cold then hot wax to counter act it makes it even more painful than just 1

greatsayaman
01-13-2010, 12:46 PM
If you can't do them consecutively, then wax is more painful.

Just make sure not to use beeswax. o.o

Ohhforf
01-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Just make sure not to use beeswax. o.o

Care to tell me why? :confused:

greatsayaman
01-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Care to tell me why? :confused:

I can't quote exactly, but it gets hot enough to do SERIOUS damage to the skin, especially on sensitive areas.

Ohhforf
01-13-2010, 02:24 PM
I can't quote exactly, but it gets hot enough to do SERIOUS damage to the skin, especially on sensitive areas.

:eek:

If honey wheren't so tasty I'd boycut bees.

Star Shadows
01-13-2010, 03:19 PM
I really think that this depends on the person. I personaly would see Ice as the reward and Wax as the nasty one but i know people who think otherwise

Xrider
01-13-2010, 03:23 PM
It depends, both can be a lot of fun and both can be really hard. But using both at the same time is great, the alternance of hot and cold...

As greatsayaman said be careful with beewax candles as they melt a much higher temperatures. And you may vary intensity by varying the height from which you drop the wax.

Have fun !

kinkster707
01-13-2010, 11:02 PM
I think wax is more painful, but also more intimidating for a slave.

smilerdude
01-15-2010, 08:52 AM
General rule for candle play: Use non-coloured and non-perfumed candles, it's more safer for most slaves.

Coloured or scented candles when dripped on the body, stay scalding hot for longer, hence leaving burn sores if you're not careful.

I personally, I alternate between candle wax and ice.

emily_doll
01-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Wax is far nastier than ice! Wax on nipples = ouch! ice on nipples = mmmm.

Icthius
01-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Ice is more fun, but wax is more effective as a punishment.

Rallusoi
01-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Wax is torture, whereas ice is enjoyment. Personally, I don't enjoy looking at people getting waxed, but ice can be very visual stimulating.

BettyBoop
01-27-2010, 02:49 PM
I voted ice.
Because wax is hot, but then it wears off.
Ice take ages to melt and it's not nice.
But that's just with me.

YoungMan
01-28-2010, 09:37 AM
I voted ice.
But that's just with me.

Exactly right :)

slaveknows
04-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Mistress binds Her male slave face up, sits on his face while the bag of ice freezes Her slaves genitals. Mistress tests Her slaves testicles by squeezing them hard with no reaction from Her slave. Mistress proceeds to punch, whip, squeeze, crop Her slaves testicles and pushes needles into and through his cocks head and shaft.

than Mistress sits back to watch Her slave as his genitals begin to thaw out. the slave begins to moan and squirm in his Mistress' bondage, with Mistress still sitting on his face. to incourage her slave more She crops the slaves cock and balls to add to Her slaves suffering and punishment. moving off her slaves face, the slave gets to see what his Mistress has done to Her slaves gentitals and begs more for mercy that will never come.

Mistress than only removes the needles, once Her slaves cock has warmed. Mistress than pours alcohol over the slaves bleeding shaft as the slave screams in more pain. Mistress than replaces Her chastity device back on to Her slave for another 3 months or for the next punishment Her slave needs.

with the chastity back in place Mistress releases Her slave from bondage. slave than must fall to it's knees and kiss his Mistress' feet and heels, while thanking his Mistress for Her attention and punishment.

Nixie
04-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Not much punishment here for me because I ♥ it... Ok So it is a Love Hate relationship we have going on here. Wax. can get so incredibly creative and artistic on a body (MINE PLEASE) Its like beauty in wax for and its tingly and hot and ok.... I am done now.... ♥

Komodo Jones
04-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Personally, I think wax is a better punishment. I remember with some of my slaves I've used ice and had them stick it in their pussies, and they really enjoyed it. Also ice really doesn't hurt that much unless it's used in huge amounts, of course that just may be. Wax however, wherever it's used hurts either way. I've experienced both experiences whereas wax is more painful of the two choices, I think ice would be more painful for me. So it really depends on the slave's preference and how/where you use it.

SubMissChievous
04-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Also ice really doesn't hurt that much unless it's used in huge amounts, of course that just may be.

Oh it depends... :) I can't tell for guys but, as a girl, I can tell you that it depends on how and when you use ice. If I shove a couple of ice cubes up my pussy right now it won't hurt. If I do it while very aroused and shoved them deep enough then that's very different. Very intense and painful. The closest I could compare it is similar to menstrual cramps... not quite the same but close... Thankfully as the ice melts so does the intensity of the pain so it lasts only like 3-4 minutes :)

Oh and to the original question I don't consider either as "torture" but voted ice for that reason I explained above :p

Merlin
04-15-2010, 09:00 PM
[...]If I do it while very aroused and shoved them deep enough then that's very different. [...]pfft, you just want to make me think of using ice again :p

to the topic ... really depends on the person but i would both not really use as punishment ... hmm but as i can only think of 1-2 things with ice that could at least used as a half descend punishment i vote for ice...

Obedient_Calf
04-16-2010, 08:22 AM
Ive personally found that wax is worse.

Having served tasks using both, Ice was the one that played on my mind the most as i had read it is dangerious if inserted in a sub as a naked cude as it can tend to freeze onto the skin.
On the other side the wax was just painful IMO.

Masterjas
04-16-2010, 02:58 PM
I like to mix hot and cold. maybe blindfold etc. so thay it can't be expected. but something else I do alot is a HOT mug of water and a butter knife, using the flat side of the butter knife against the skin, then ice on the skin, or both at once.

also ice in vagina, ass, while doing a HOT HOT shower. etc. that is alot of fun, keeps things interesting.

But wax has a anticipation/ fear factor that ice doesn't have.

Mere
04-18-2010, 09:24 PM
I can still take the ice...but WAX WOULD KILL ME..!!

unforsaken_deviant
04-19-2010, 07:01 AM
I can still take the ice...but WAX WOULD KILL ME..!!

Your so over exaggerating. Wax is not that bad at all.

04-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Personally it thinks ice is worse. Wax can be so much fun to play with and the little pain that goes with it can be more reward than punishment. Ice can be nasty.

thisisya1
05-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Haven't really tried in just ice form i have however made an ice box and put a slave in for punishment once before as for wax it is effective just depends on how you push the issue.

Slenderman - Doctor
03-20-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm still with ice because the effects last longer.

New members, please join the poll/thread because it's interesting to read all these thoughts and opinions :)

DancingBear
03-20-2011, 10:10 AM
I think ice is most effective, with me at least, because I hate being cold! It's a shock when you first touch it to the skin, and it lasts a lot longer than wax.

As for other subs, it really depends on them I guess. Some people are more sensitive to hot than cold.

MrCutex
03-20-2011, 03:12 PM
My mistress punished me with ice now I dare not go against her word ever. She burnt me with ice and it is still there ouch X(

wthoax
03-20-2011, 10:48 PM
Voted for ice.
It's more uncomfortable and lasts longer.

But.
A combination is the best ;)
First cool the skin with ice and then use wax.

LukeSlave
03-21-2011, 04:12 AM
I never did one of both. Maybe someday I will be comanded to and try. But I guess wax is much more painful than ice.

iacceptanydare
02-16-2014, 05:11 AM
wax is supposed to be the worst as you don't know how the pattern is going to hit you its so random you cant anticipate it... ice the feeling is pretty predictable so not as much torture...
Remember torture is mostly about the mindset and nothing is worse then the unpredictable x

Mumbles91
02-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Ice is far worse than wax!

wax is fun, a little painful, (more painful on sensitive areas) and the anticipation of the next dribble can make you nervous and fidgety.. but.. its fun! the pain lasts only for a few seconds and leaves a sexy aftermath.

ice on the other hand burns! it burns a lot, it makes everything a lot more sensitive but also kind of numb, just not a pleasant feeling!

plus if you had a choice would you get frost bite or sun burn? i know which i would go for. ;)

redhusky17
02-18-2014, 07:39 AM
i would say it's wax .. however because it leaves mess behind , and me and master dont like mess , so i vote ice

MissMaria
02-18-2014, 07:45 AM
It all depends, no two people are the same so while wax would be more punishing to me than ice would to someone else ice would be worse, depends on the sub in question

Happy Me
02-18-2014, 10:55 PM
I voted ice.
But that's just with me.

This is what I agree with. The pain/discomfort from wax only lasts a few second to a minute at most. Even the most painful place I ever put it (belly button) felt better after a few minutes. Usually, because I know the pain is so temporary, wax just makes me giggle!

Ice can take forever to melt, and and if held on the same area for the entire time it melts, it really starts to HURT, particularly if it is on nipples or clit/pussy etc. OUCH. Plus, a long ice session like that takes a lot longer to recover from.

plus if you had a choice would you get frost bite or sun burn? i know which i would go for. ;)
Ha! Amazing answer!

SkaterFootSlave
02-19-2014, 12:08 AM
all i can say is that ice has never made me cry in bondage when used as torture...

MistressBellaFinDom
03-14-2014, 09:14 AM
I have found using both on different parts of the body provides an extreme variety of sensations, both enticing and jaw clenching :P

Naggin
03-14-2014, 01:06 PM
Both and none ;)

None cause I don't like the word torture for ice and wax play.

Both cause I often use both at the same time.

For example waxing one body part while icing another and then waxing the iced body part.

Sexdemon
03-20-2014, 12:28 AM
I voted ice, simply because you can torture a tied sub for hours with it, so the ammounbt of time is also a torture. Depending on the size and coldness of the ice, it will take ages to melt, and when you place it in the right areas for the right situations, it can be amazingly evil.

switch-dude
03-20-2014, 02:39 AM
I never tried wax,I'm kinda scared of it,can anyone tell me is it safe,fow does it feel pain levels 1-10 pleasure levels 1-10 and so on.

Slenderman - Doctor
05-30-2014, 06:49 AM
I never tried wax,I'm kinda scared of it,can anyone tell me is it safe,fow does it feel pain levels 1-10 pleasure levels 1-10 and so on.

It's safe, yes. I'd struggle to 'rate' it since everyone's different. But it's like a hot burst sensation and very quickly cools, unless you're repeatedly dripping in one long go. The only way to try it yourself, and take your time.

Saddi
05-30-2014, 07:44 AM
I definitely prefer wax to ice.

I like the colours and patterns you can make with wax, like painting with big drippy crayons... happy! :)

So for punishment it would be ice.

glamorous9
05-30-2014, 11:20 AM
definatly wax dripping its hot and such a sensation

Shibari
06-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Wax certainly has the intense factor, add blind fold!! and bondage. Oh yes! Ice just gets a little watery and wet! :P Ice is fun. But not as intense and erotic as wax [/I]

Shibari
06-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Plus you can also flog the wax off the body!! the body is even more sensitive, due to the heat! where as ice you just get water everywhere

Embry
06-27-2014, 09:20 AM
I voted ice.
But that's just with me.

I've never done anything with wax, at all, but with ice, it takes so long to go away, and even after all of that time, there is still a lingering cold aching sensation after.

submissive__slut
07-18-2014, 05:19 AM
I vote ice ...
Wax isn't too bad as it's quick

slavewhirlies
07-27-2014, 08:35 PM
I absolutely hate ice! Wax is alright, as it cools off quickly.

KittyKat13
07-30-2014, 01:37 AM
I personally hate ice. I hate being cold of any sort. Wax hurts for a second and then its gone. But ice takes forever to stop being cold. So I like wax as part of normal play and ice is a terrible punishment for me

lucky7z
08-03-2014, 09:07 PM
I used to say wax but overall i have to say ice is worse because pain from wax is generally fleeting but ice and the way the cold stings and increases skin sensitivity but can numb after long enough... so many more ways to use ice.

Gem225
10-21-2014, 01:40 PM
As a sub, ice has been the more painful because with enough ice an if its kept on long emough the areas can become numb. These numb areas can be very sensitive and can be coupled with burning sensations.

LovelyWhore
12-11-2014, 11:05 AM
If using just wax, it becomes very scared and has even cried beforehand before. Wax hurts a lot for about five seconds, and then it's over. It is a good way to remind the sub/slave/pet who's in charge.

SexSlave77
01-19-2016, 03:47 PM
Wax is way worse can feel really good but hard it dripped on my clit once ouch would have woken up the whole block if i wasn't gaged.

hornyyoungslut
01-19-2016, 03:51 PM
I personally think that, in my opinion, ice is worse.

Wax is painful, without a doubt, but for SEXUAL torture, I prefer ice. It dumbs the area effectively and after a while, it can get very painful from bring too cold.

So I like ice better for my torture!

MasterMichaelNY
01-20-2016, 01:07 AM
Wax is nice you can become artist with it. But with ice you can put it places were wax wont go, and tell her to hold it.