PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Ryan's Little Girls (RE-VAMPED!)

TR DARE
01-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Hello all, with Mr. Mascot's permission I am now writing his truth or dare story "Ryan's Little Girls" I'm fixing some of the problems he wanted me to. From the characters age differences to the the way it is typed and the grammar.
Original Story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28752
__________________________________________________ ________________

Ryan had just turned seventeen a few days ago, he had above average muscles and was pretty good looking, his hair was a tad on the shaggy side but he always kept it nice looking and clean. His parents were leaving for Alaska with some of their friends who were also parents, so he said to himself, "Hey this will be great, a couple of weeks alone in the house!" So he thought at least, a few days before his parents set out on their snowy vacation adventure, they asked him how he'd feel if the other kids stayed here, since it was certainly big enough with the guest room. He wasn't sure about it at first, mainly because the kids were all girls and he hadn't seen any of them in a few years. After a while he thought what the heck, and thought it might be fun.

Ryan's parents were packed up and ready to go. they were very excited for a very well-earned vacation. They gave Ryan a hug and a kiss and went over what to do in case of this and that, and then they told him to have fun as they headed out the door to their friends van parked in the driveway. Oh, his mom remembered, "Don't lock the door okay, the other kids should be in here in a minute!" He waited near the door, very excited about seeing his new housemates. A few seconds later the doorbell rang and Ryan yelled "Come on in, it's open!" He walked up to the entryway as the girls walked in. His mouth nearly dropped to the floor as he seen the three girls walk in. Ashley, who was sixteen, looked amazing with her blonde hair and amazing blue eyes and great body. Britney was right behind her, she was also sixteen, she had beautiful brown wavy hair and hazel eyes.
Last to step through the door was Krista, who was fifteen, and had beautiful long brown hair and gorgeous big blue eyes. Ryan was baffled, what had happened to the little girls he used to know? These girls were just gorgeous. Not to mention their clothes were a lot more revealing during the summer heat. After a few seconds of silence Ashley asked, "Where do you want us to put our bags..?" Ryan quickly said, "Oh yeah sorry follow me." So the girls laughed and followed him to the guest room which was very nice, like the rest of their house for that matter. He pointed to the extra large king size bed and asked, "You girls okay with sleeping together?" The girls smiled and said, "Yeah, this will be perfect!"

About a hour the girls were unpacked and had already explored the house through. Krista walked into Ryan's room where he was laying casually on his bed watching TV. She asked if they could swim in their pool? Ryan said, "Yeah that's fine just be careful." Krista giggled and said, "Don't worry we will." She gave him a quick smile and walked out. Five minutes later he heard the girls walk outside to the pool. He looked out a bit to watch them swim, and they all looked amazing. He was nearly hard just from watching them play around. Then as Britney started to climb out one of the ladders on the pool, Krista grabbed her bottoms and yanked them down hard and gave me an awesome view of her full butt. I thought she might be mad but they were just laughing, I just guessed they played around like that. Sure didn't bother me. I kept watching for a few minutes until they got out of the pool, wrapped up in towels and started heading inside. The girls went inside and started to take showers. Britney walked into Ryan's room and said the other girls were using the other showers and asked to use his. Ryan said sure and showed her the heat and pressure controls and she got in. Ryan continued watching TV until he heard the door click and Britney walk out in just a small towel. She gave a hot smile to Ryan and walked back to the guest room. Ryan was just amazed, that was one of the hottest things he's seen in person and he knew she brought clothes in there, did she do that just for him? He didn't know a lot about these girls, but so far he liked them a lot.

To Be Continued..
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Hope you guys liked this, any comments will be appreciated, I know it started a tad slow but it will heat up in the next installments.

TR DARE
01-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Britney, Ashley, and Krista were in the living room laying around on the long curved couch and Ryan was browsing through channels on the TV trying to find something good to watch. Right before Ryan died of boredom Ashley yelled to him and asked if he would come here, excited he immediately stood up and walked in. "Ever played truth or dare Ryan?" Ashley asked confidently. Ryan just stood silent for a second and said, "I think I did when I was little, why?" Krista jumped in and said, "We're playing want to play with us?" Ryan didn't take long to answer, "Sure, that'd be fun." Krista perked back up and said, "Okay good, but SWEAR you won't tell anyone about any of this, okay?" Ryan just nodded and said, "Okay I won't.." Then the game was quickly started by Britney who asked, "Krista truth or dare?" "Dare please." She quickly said in reply. "Hmm, okay I dare you to go into the guest room, strip naked, and come back wearing only ONE piece of clothing." Krista smirked and said, "Starting tough are we?" as she walked to the room. She came back out in a few minutes wearing a long tshirt, but it sure didn't cover much. Krista spoke back up, "My turn, Ryan truth or dare?"
Ryan pondered a minute and said, "Truth." "Okay, when's the last time you masturbated?" Asked Krista. Ryan was a bit shocked, he blushed and said, "Yesterday I think.." The girls giggled and said okay your turn. "Oh, okay, Ashley truth or dare?" Ryan asked. Ashley smiled and said, "Dare me." in a sexy tone. Ryan blushed and said, "Okay, I dare you to take your top off."
She nodded and pulled it up slowly, revealing her bikini top, which nearly came with the shirt. Giving Ryan a glimpse of her amazing breasts. A few more rounds went on and Britney asked, "Okay, Ryan, truth or dare?" Ryan quickly said, "Dare please." After Britney thought for a minute, she said "Okay, for the next two hours, your our slave." Ryan was a little scared, what's that expose to mean?

To be continued..

Nick
01-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Nice start with a revamped story. With the age change the story is certainly more believable in regards to the activities they're playing but not really to the fact the 17 year old is baby-sitting the 16-15 year old girls. That's just me anyways but too late to change that.
Try separating the dialogue out and keep it to one tense (either past or present, not both). Cant wait to read more.

TR DARE
01-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Nice start with a revamped story. With the age change the story is certainly more believable in regards to the activities they're playing but not really to the fact the 17 year old is baby-sitting the 16-15 year old girls. That's just me anyways but too late to change that.
Try separating the dialogue out and keep it to one tense (either past or present, not both). Cant wait to read more.

Yeah there mostly staying in the same house, not babysitting. I noticed my tense mistakes and I'm keeping it in one now. Thanks for the comment! xD

OhSoFine
01-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Plz add more, this is good......... I wonder if he gets tied up again

TR DARE
01-28-2010, 02:45 PM
"Okay first off, follow us into the guest room" Said Ashley as she pranced to their room. Ryan felt butterflies in his stomach as the girls talked privately and giggled. "Okay" Krista said, ending the girls private conversation. "Lay on the bed with this over your eyes" she said as she handed him a makeshift blindfold. Ryan reluctantly agreed and placed it over his eyes. "Okay lay in a star position and don't move." Britney said making sure to add emphasis of the "Don't Move." Ryan felt a weird feeling on him arms then his legs, then before he knew it, he felt it tighten. It was rope! He tried to pull it off but was quickly stopped by Ashley who said, "Hey! We said DON'T MOVE!" Then he just relaxed, about five minutes and a few more knots later Britney pulled off his blindfold. Ryan's eyes immediately got huge as he seen the girls in their tight bra and panties. Ashley's were very small and blue, he could nearly see her nipples coming through them. Britney's were red with white polka dots, and little frills on the panties. Krista's were a simple but hot pair with green and blue stripes. Ryan blushed as he felt his dick harden and start to tent in his pants. The girls just giggled and Ashley said, "Since we seen how much you enjoyed watching our swim, you'll love this.." Ryan blushed and tried to mutter that he didn't but he just stopped and relaxed, knowing he couldn't do anything about it now. Britney began unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts and slowly sliding them off while Ashley pulled his shirt up to expose his abs and pecks. The three girls were just smiling at what they seen. Krista slowly grabbed his blue boxers and slid them down slowly, exposing his decently large six inch dick. Britney grabbed on and slowly stroked it. He tried to hold back from cumming, but she started going faster and faster until it happened. All the girls giggled and Ryan looked up to see a camera flash from Ashley. "Wait please, let me go, I'm sorry!" Ryan muttered. Ashley said, "Hmm, maybe a bit later, no peeking next time mkay?" Ryan breathed heavily as the girls left him tied up on the bed with cum laying on his chest and stomach. Ryan wasn't sure if he enjoyed it, if he was scared, or what the heck they were going to do with that picture.

To be continued..

youngmaster123
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Great story, I always thought the original was good, but didn't feel quite right reading it.

Only thing is you switched from 3rd to 1st person in your first post, was a little disconcerting. Other than that, great :)

TR DARE
02-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Yeah I realized about the 3rd to 1st thing, now I'm going to make it more organized. Sorry for the changes, just trying to keep things getting better. :D

Aliciai<3u
02-01-2012, 02:49 PM
WTF happens to this story