PDA

View Full Version : Random fun punishments.

chika
01-08-2010, 11:22 PM
These are some of my favorite random punishments for my slave.

Hot dot, for picky eaters who hate mustard or whatnot, fill a syringe with ketchup and mustard or whatever you want, chew a hot dog, spit it in their mouth then squirt the syringe in their mouth then shove bread in and duct tape their mouth shut ;)

Bad dog, for toilet slaves, piss on the floor then shove their faces in it then eventually make them lick up the mess.

Brown noser, for nosy slaves, bondage them with a blindfold then take either your poo, their poo, or for real humiliation dog poo then shove it around their nose and maybe even in it :0

Diaper food, for messy food lovers, before they sleep put a diaper on them then make them drink as much water as possible, then when they are asleep take a random amount of their fav foods, put them in then serve for breakfast ;)

thats all for a while but probably more later, ps I am looking to take up more slaves so if interested pm me.

owned
01-09-2010, 11:19 PM
I love these. please add more.

chika
01-10-2010, 12:12 AM
angel foot cake, for foot fetish people bake a cake then feed it to your sub piece by piece till its all gone. also they cannot eat anything else till they finish it.

chika
01-10-2010, 12:46 AM
dont just leave posting punishments to me though im sure you all have a few punishments that you love. sharing information about this is what this forum is about anyway right?

chika
01-10-2010, 10:43 PM
suck on that, this will take a while, you need to masturbate and contain all the juices till there is a huge huge amount then freeze for longer time to collect more then melt in a bowl then when you have your slave over take a turkey baster and fill their holes and just cover their body.

banneduser
01-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Holy crap... punishments? I would practically beg for these things to be done to me! (aside from the piss/poo ones)

chika
01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
impatience stinks, first fill a pie tin with some smelly substance that your slave will not like,(perhaps horse shit) then fill it in a pie tin, next tie your slave down with wrists above head and feet together pointing down kind of stretched out, then suspend the tin somehow well above where your slaves face is, lastly attatch a string to each end of the tin with a delicate balance so that if your slave moves at all while you are gone they will have a face full of crap and have to smell it till you get back :)
i havent done this one personally yet but thought it up and it seemed so fun i will let you all know how it turns out when i eventually do it ;) most likely soon.

TeenSlave
01-12-2010, 11:40 AM
I don;t understandf the cake one =/

Ohhforf
01-12-2010, 12:06 PM
I don;t understandf the cake one =/

Just nod and smile, nod and smile.

Like the rest of us.

chika
01-12-2010, 10:17 PM
angel foot cake, for foot fetish people bake a cake then feed it to your sub piece by piece till its all gone. also they cannot eat anything else till they finish it.

elaboration, feed them with your feet to be more precise, i was in a hurry when i was originally writing it.

ty_la
01-19-2010, 08:39 PM
I would love for "Bad Dog" to be done to me.

Shlee
01-27-2010, 09:29 AM
well I already have a love/hate relationship with potatoes, so them being used in anyway does punish me.

those sneaky sneaky potatoes

messyguy
07-13-2010, 01:02 AM
good post love all the ideas

Sonny19
07-19-2010, 11:25 AM
Interesting ideas, I like the creativity and the naming of them too :P

chika
02-14-2011, 08:23 PM
Holy crap, it's been forever since i've been online cause I forgot my password years ago and just thought to try something and the password I typed was right. Anyway, I remembered writing up this thread and was hoping people could help me come up with more nasty punishment ideas I have thought of a few myself and will be posting them soon so thats why i'm bumping this thread. Also I find myself looking for a new sub so if anybody is interested in that you can just send me a pm ;) hopefully I can get situated nicely in GD again and yeah thats it for now

chika
02-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Valentines Chocolate Surprise ^^
Ok so the sub is tied to the bedpost, sitting on the floor with hands behind back and blindfolded. This is where you start feeding them pieces of chocolate, a random number, maybe high so they are less expectant, then you take some previous shit that you saved that you have to cover in melted chocolate so your sub bites down as you gag them with duct tape then they are confused for a bit till they realize that they are eating shit.
Anyway yeah, I thought this up while I was thinking how I hate valentines day and how its full of shit. I hope you all enjoy!

kms003
02-15-2011, 07:30 AM
i like the bad dog one.. to be done to me!

Raptor9458
02-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Make them breakfast.

Two of my favorites are-

Make them a bowl of cold, instant oatmeal, using your piss instead of water.

OR

A bowl of a bland cold cereal, like Cheerios, with your piss instead of milk. Make sure they finish it all.

Alternately, you could have them use their own pee.

For any meal, you could step on their plate (with food on it) before allowing them to eat it.

Stolen idea, but give them a day where the only place they can go to the bathroom is on their meals or snacks.

chika
02-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Yay someone else posted something fun ^^

Obedient_Calf
02-16-2011, 08:09 AM
For a Dom to make a poo pie or for them to chocolate-coat poo is asking them to put themselves though alot never mind the slave.

These are quite far-fetched, but there fun to read & creative.

*thumbs up* :)