PDA

View Full Version : Ex Revenge

Sexybabe16
01-05-2010, 01:28 AM
BACKROUND INFO
---------------------
Taliah and James had been dating for 2 years. But they broke up since Taliah started to be mean...A year later..

James. 18. 8 inch cock.Has abbs, slightly curly brown and blue eyes.
Taliah.18.36C boobs and neatly trimmed bush. Wavy blonde hair and brown eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Taliah was wearing a yellow strapless dress and was sitting on a patch of grass, alone. James, who was wearing a white shirt and black baggy jeans snuck up on her. He grabbed her, his hand covering her mouth. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gag. He quickly gagged her. He pulled off her dress and stuffed it into his pocket. He slipped off Taliah's green g-string and put it into his pocket aswell. When he took her bra off, he felt his cock get errect. James ran one hand over Taliah's boobs then reached into his pocket. He pulled out hand cuffs then quickly handcuffed her hands behind her back. This whole time Taliah was struggling under his grip with eyes widened in shock. He tied her legs up with a rope then picked her up. He quickly shoved her into the back of his car then hopped in. Before he drove off, he took a picture of Taliah. He took a couple more then sped off him. He reached over to Taliah and undid her gag. 'Listen, I have pictures of you naked and if you don't listen to me, your friends will get this pictures. You will be my slave. You will call me master and you willl wear or do what ever I say. ok?' He asked. 'Ok!' Taliah said, frightened. 'Now,im going to undo you and your going to getdressed and go home. Tell your parents your going away for the weekend then come back. Pack some clothes,' He undid her and handed her clothes.

LATER

Taliah knocked on the door, tightly clutching a bag. 'Come in,' James opened the door and ushered her inside. Taliah put the bag on the couch and stood infront of James. 'Strip,' He ordered as he stood next to her. Taliah quickly stripped then imedtialy covered her pussy, not worried about her boobs. 'Taliah..move them,' He snapped and Taliah's hands moved to her head. 'Get on all foors,' He ordered and Taliah quickly did. James stuck something in her ass and Taliah yelped with pain. Taliah had a look in the mirror. It was a fake dogtail. James quickly put a collar around her neck and clipped a lead onto it. 'Crawl,' James started to walk to his backdoor, pulling Taliah. Taliah quickly crawled after him. James pulled her outside and pushed her into a patch of grass. 'Sit,' He ordered, and she sat. 'Good doggy,' He fondled her boobs and Taliah let out a small moan. 'Lie down then roll over,' He commanded and Taliah did. 'May I piss master?' She asked. 'Only if you do it outside like a dog..but lift your leg like a male dog,' He commanded. Taliah did, sighing. James pulled Taliah back inside.He took out the dog tail and completly stripped her again. 'Lie on the couch,' He pushed Taliah into the couch and she did. James put a vibrator into her pussy then sat on the floor next to the couch. Her started to fondle with her nipples. 'Don't cum or orgasm without begging. And don't close your eyes,'.

dareme314
01-05-2010, 01:54 AM
great job lookin 4 word 2 readin more

Emma
01-05-2010, 06:07 PM
In my opinion its not very realistic, first of all you didnt really describe the setting where he "captures" her but i gather its a public place therefore, how did he get away with doing all that?

Secondly these 2 dated for 2 years, that would lead us to believe that she really trusts him i think she would question him about whether he would really release the pictures.

Finally, again keeping in mind how well she knows him, she wouldnt immediately submit like that. She would challenge him. If this happened me with one of my exes and i did go over and the first thing he said was "strip" id laugh and tell him to get lost it. I imagine if he grabbed me and became a bit physical, scared me, then ye id probably submit and do it but again there would be a struggle and a lot of punishment until i finally gave in and realised he wasnt messing and started doing things without question like she did.

I do like the story, it is a turn on to read but when you really think about a normal person's reaction things you're just like nah no way would it happen like that.

Star Shadows
01-06-2010, 10:42 AM
In my opinion its not very realistic, first of all you didnt really describe the setting where he "captures" her but i gather its a public place therefore, how did he get away with doing all that?

Secondly these 2 dated for 2 years, that would lead us to believe that she really trusts him i think she would question him about whether he would really release the pictures.

Finally, again keeping in mind how well she knows him, she wouldnt immediately submit like that. She would challenge him. If this happened me with one of my exes and i did go over and the first thing he said was "strip" id laugh and tell him to get lost it. I imagine if he grabbed me and became a bit physical, scared me, then ye id probably submit and do it but again there would be a struggle and a lot of punishment until i finally gave in and realised he wasnt messing and started doing things without question like she did.

I do like the story, it is a turn on to read but when you really think about a normal person's reaction things you're just like nah no way would it happen like that.

I actually agree with you here emma. I am not normaly dissobedient with my master/boyfriend, I have known him for over 2 years in a relationship and about a week as his slave and knowing what he is like I am sure I wouldn't give in that easily.

BettyBoop
01-06-2010, 10:45 AM
I've always hated revenge and blackmail stories. They always tend to annoy me, they are unbelievable and I find blackmail agitating. And this one is most definitely too rushed.

jackfromnyc
01-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Agree with Betty. This story is definitely a nice first try but needs some thought and work.