PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Revenge of the accused

AngelX
01-05-2010, 01:21 AM
Alice tried to scream but no sound would leave her throat. She was beyond terrified. The last thing she remembered was that she was walking her dog like she did every afternoon after work when everything turned black.
She was listening for any signs of were she was or who was there. She knew there was someone there she could hear them whisper. She felt paralyzed like in one of those dreams you have where your running but you’re not moving.There was the sound of footsteps approaching her and then a pinch in her right arm.

“Don’t try to scream no one will hear you and dont strugle to much or you will hurt yourself."

Alice shivered as the captor whispered this threat in her ear. A few minutes later the blind fold was lifted of her face and she could see the room she was trapped in. Her fear started to grow again as she looked at her surroundings.

She was in a good sized room that looked more like a prison. There were no windows and only one door. A few machine lined the wall but they were nothing like any other machine Alice had seen.

“Have a good look around because this is all you’re going to be seeing for the next couple weeks.” He said as he moved in front of her and she recognized him immediately. Her father was a judge and had convicted him of rape ten years ago. She could never forget because he was accused of raping a well known teen actress.

A chuckle came from the other side of the room and another man appeared. He was more muscular then rapist in front of her and a few inches taller with black hair and hazel eyes. He looked like he came out of a vampire film or a horror movie.

“I see the bitch is finally awake” he said in a nasty tone. Hey Eric you should go check out the news seems like this little bitch is more important then we thought.

“Yes, so I’ve heard” he said with an evil smirk.

(okay guys be nice this is my first story and I just got a random urge to write. Hope you enjoy it and more to come....soon...probably edit it some more later.)

dareme314
01-05-2010, 01:26 AM
good start looking 4 word 2 it

AngelX
01-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Alice started to get the feeling back in her body and this was when she realized she was chained to the concrete wall behind her. She started pulling on them knowing it was useless.

“I was accused of raping the girl ten years ago” he said as he reached over and ran his finger through her auburn colored hair. “I was sentenced to twenty long years in jail. Well let me tell you something I didn’t rape that bitch. I am not going back to jail for another ten years.” He said in a angered voice as he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked it up.

“You’re here so I can prove it wasn’t rape. You’re going to feel everything she did, scream and plead like she did. No, not because of pain or fear, but from pure pleasure and after your going back to your father and show him the proof he so longs for.” He said and walked over were three video cameras were set up.

This was the first time Alice had noticed the cameras and could see that they were recording even then. She could feel her heart racing and didn’t know exactly what she was feeling was it fear? Or was it excitement? She shook her head. What was she thinking there was nothing exciting about this. It was pure insanity this guy was going to rape her to prove he wasn’t a rapist?

“We’ll get started then” he said with a sigh and walked to the table grabbing a shot from the collection that was laid out and walked over to her. “I’ll see you on the other side” he said with a grin.

As Alice screamed she felt the pinch of the needle then nothing as the darkness took over once again.

(okay...well its like 3 am and I got school so Ill edit what I can find tomorrow...and possibly write more).

dareme314
01-05-2010, 01:58 AM
interseting lookin 4 word 2 readin da rest

molten man
01-12-2010, 03:27 PM
The start is looking great.. plz continue!