PDA

View Full Version : Sophie's involuntary actions [FICTION]

Machette
01-04-2010, 10:42 PM
PART ONE

Sophie turned on the CD player and calm music began to flow out of the speakers. She lay back on her bed, breathing deeply.

For the past year Sophie had been doing this every night. She would place herself in a very calm and suggestible state, then listen to positive messages. She started doing it just as something different, making a CD that told her to lose weight. Within 2 months of starting using the CD, she lost 15kg.

She started using the meditation to make herself do other things. General things, like get better grades but also specific things, like asking a guy out. She got herself to a state where if she only needed to listen to a CD once, she would the next day do exactly what the CD told her.

She found very quickly that she became reliant on the CDs. She would have to listen to one before she could go to sleep. But she didn't care. Her life had improved enormously since she started meditating. She had got a beautiful figure and was on of the most popular girls in school.

And that brings us to today. Slowly going into her trance, Sophie had no idea that someone else had become aware of her secret. That someone else had placed a CD in the player that evening. That soon, someone else would have complete control over her life.

This is my first story so any feedback would be appreciated.

dareme314
01-05-2010, 01:21 AM
good start looking 4 word 2 it

Star Shadows
01-05-2010, 09:07 AM
This sounds like a good story and a very uniqe way of getting the story going.Must have taken a good length of time and a lot of creativity to come up with this story. I am looking forward to more story and see how this develops.

Shadow xx

dareing G
01-05-2010, 12:02 PM
This is a really goood start. Cant wait for the next part

youngmaster123
01-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Looks good. Need a bit more background on Sophie herself as a person though - I'm sure that's to come in the next post :)

Good luck!

The Judge
01-05-2010, 04:17 PM
great evidence to start your case, but i will eventually need to now more about the clients

Mr Very Daring
01-11-2010, 04:23 AM
sounds gd and mysterious

Comeintotheparlor
01-11-2010, 05:39 AM
I would of made the introduction a bit longer, but good start.

MasterOmega
01-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Yes, nice start. Just enough to get me interested, well done.

Now just hurry up and get the next bit done!!

Machette
01-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Sorry for the long wait everyone, I had to go overseas unexpectedly.

Part 2

Ring ring. Sophie opened her bleary eyes and looked at the clock. 2.00 AM? Who could be calling her now? She picked up the phone.

"Hey Sophie." "Steven. Why did you call me this early? It better be a damn good reason." Sophie mumbled. "It is. I've found something amazing Sophie. You'd better get over here now." "Fine, I'm coming."

Sophie got up, pulled on a jacket and began walking over to Steven's house, just opposite hers. She was about to knock on the door when Steven called here over to the side of his house.

"This better be worth it Steven, I'm freezing my butt off here." said Sophie. "It is. I have something to tell you. I know your secret. I know that you hypnotise yorself each night as a kind of self-help. Funny isn't it. Your self-help is actually gonna help me. You see, I've been getting interested in the whole Master Slave thing. You're going to be my Slave."
"I'm leaving Steven. You're either drunk or creepy. In either case I don't want to talk to you. Goodbye."
" You can't leave."
"Why not?"
"Because I put something extra on your CD for tonight."
"What?"
"Strip slut."

Sophie's arms began to move. Her brain was screaming stop but her body wasn't reacting.She knew this feeling. She'd felt it before when she'd hypnotised herself. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop herself, but she didn't stop trying.

She felt her arms unzip her sweater and slide it off her shoulders. She felt her fingers undo the buttons on her blouse exposing her perfectly formed breasts in the cold of the night. She begged herself to stop, but couldn't help removing her trousers exposing herself completely to the entire street. She felt herself bend down and gather up her clothes and give them to Steven. She still couldn't do anything to stop him throwing the clothes in through his window. She couldn't act of her own accord until he said "Enough."
"I want you to be very clear about this. If you do not obey my commands, I will make you do this in public places. I will make you do it in front of friends. I will make you do it live on the internet. Do you understand?"
"Yes Master."

Shade622
01-26-2010, 01:11 AM
oh, this is starting out great. can't wait to see where it goes from here :)

Machette
01-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Sorry to everyone who was getting interested in the story, but due to my work, I'm going to be extremely busy for the next few months. I'll try and make sure I continue it when I get the time.

Star Shadows
02-01-2010, 10:37 AM
This is really cool. I had lost it for ages :( but it was worth finding again, shame it will be gone for a while... I will just have to keep an eye open for it.

firenight
02-01-2010, 03:28 PM
sweeet go on please