PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: 3 Curious Friends

Bobble
01-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Before I get into the story, I'll explain a little about the characters involved. All are 18 year old seniors in High School. Here is a bio on the characters-

Mike- 5'10", blonde hair, Tough kind of personality but inside secretly wishes to be dominated by a man.

Tim- 5'8", brown hair, Mike's best friend.

Alan- 5'10", brown hair, sort of a nerdy personality, still has a good social life however. Skinny.

So on with the story.

Part 1
Phone rings.
Tim: Hey Mike what are you doing tonight?
Mike: Nothing I don't think.
Tim: Wanna come over? Alan is already here.
Mike: I guess, I'll be there in like 20 I have to eat first.
Mike arrives and the three stay up into the night, at about 1 AM they all decide it would be easier to just sleep over.
Alan: Anyone up for truth or dare?
Tim: Thats pretty gay without girls.
Mike: Seriously.
Alan: Come on it will be fun.
Tim: Alright but I go first. Mike you in?
Mike: Fine.
Tim: Mike, truth or dare, how far did you ever get with a girl?
Mike: I got head from that girl at homecoming. Truth or dare... Alan.
Alan: Truth.
Mike: How far have you gotten with a girl?
Alan: Hooked up with 2 girls in my life. Truth or dare Tim.
Tim: Truth I guess.
Alan: You ever get past hooking up with a gir?
Tim: Went to second with a girl on that cruise. Truth or dare, Mike.
Mike: Truth.
Tim: Would you let a guy suck you off?
Mike: Deffenitly. Mouth is a mouth haha.
Alan: Agreed.
Mike: Would you guys suck a dick for a million dollars?
Tim and Alan: Absolutley. You?
Mike: I'd do it for a hundred.
Alan: Really?
Mike: It couldn't be that bad. Truth or dare Alan?
Alan: Gotta get the game going, dare.
Mike: Show us all your dick.
Alan: What?
Tim: You picked dare man.
Alan stood up and took off his jeans and slid off his boxers. His dick flopped out and started to get harder. It looked to be about 5 inches. Mike and Tim were both instantly turned on and were ready to really play this game.
Alan: Mike, Truth or Dare?
Mike: How about we only do dares the rest of the game?
Alan and Tim: Fine.
Alan: OK, Mike, stay in justboxers the rest of the game.
Mike: Fine, I dare Tim to do the same.
Tim: I dare the same to Alan.
All boys took of their pants and were in their boxers.
Alan: I dare Mike to give Tim a handjob for 30 seconds.
Tim: Alright, get on it bitch.
Mike: Really?
Alan: A dare is a dare.
Mike reached over as Tim slid down his boxers and sat on the couch. Mike grasped Tims now raging hard on and slowly stroked it. It felt so smooth and hot in Mikes hands. Tim moaned as mike increased the pace. Time dropped his head back in pure ecstasy just as Alan called time.
Tim: Wow that was good. Alan, I dare you to lick my dick.
Alan crawled over and lowered his head onto Tim's lap and gave Tim's cock a long sensual lick from the base all the way to the tip. Tim shuddered in pleasure.
Alan: Alright Mike, I dare you to give Tim a blowjob. He looks like he needs it.
Mike walked over to Tim and got on his knees, prepared and excited to give his first blowjob.

End of Part 1. Should I keep going with the story or no? Any comments appreciated.

AcexXxAttack
01-02-2010, 12:23 AM
gud story beginning :P keep going

Bobble
01-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Anyone else want me to keep going with the story? I want atleast three people for me to continue.

Bubblegum
01-02-2010, 12:59 PM
I would but you shouldn't need people to want you to continue it. You should do it for the love of writing and entertaining people reading it.

Please continue.
Bubblegum x

mijman
01-02-2010, 01:03 PM
I do, its a good story. I want to see how it develops.

Bobble
01-03-2010, 01:01 AM
Part 2
Alan: Alright Mike, I dare you to give Tim a blowjob. He looks like he needs it.
Mike walked over to Tim and got on his knees, prepared and excited to give his first blowjob. Mike lowered his head and lapped his tounge at the tip of Tim's cock. Tim moaned.
Tim: Thats good.
Mike circled the cock head with his tounge a few times. He licked up any precum that leaked out. He then slid Tim's cock halfway into his mouth and bobbed up and down on Tim's meat.
Tim: Oh God that feels so good. Please don't stop.
Mike was encouraged knowing how much he was pleasing his friend. He wanted to do his best to make Tim feel good, and started to really get into it.
Tim: Holy shit man, I'm not going to last much longer.
Mike moaned around Tims hard cock as he continued to ride it up, running his tounge along the underside and flicking the tip before gliding his cock back into his mouth.
Tim: I'm going to cum!
Suddenly Tim's cock exploded into Mikes mouth, he wasn't sure what to do, he decided to spit what he had in his mouth out and leave the rest of it for Tim to clean up.
Tim: Wow. That was fantastic.
Mike feeling awkward wanted to move on.
Mike: Alan, I dare you to hook-up with Tim.
Alan: Are you serious?
Mike: Are you serious? I just sucked him off.
Alan: Tim?
Tim: (In a joking matter) Come here big boy! "Patting his lap"
Alan: Put on your boxers though.
Tim: Fine.
Alan went over and sat on Tim's lap. Alan tilted his head and leaned in as Tim accepted him. Tim's tounge grazed over Alans lips, then went into his mouth where their tounges wrestled and touched. After about 30 seconds Mike said that was good. Tim then whispered something to Alan.
Alan: Alright, Mike I dare you to be me and Tims slave for the rest of the night. You have to do our dares back and forth until 7 AM tomorrow.
Mike: What? You guys can't do that!
Tim: I don't remember going over any rules. Do you Alan?
Alan: None at all. So you have no choice Mike. Now it's Tims dare.
Tim: Mike, I dare you to give Alan head.
Alan pulled off his boxers and sat on the couch.
Alan: Come over here and suck me off bitch!
Mike realized he had no choice. He walked over and fell to his knees once again. This time, to nerdy boy Alan. He could not believe he was about to submit to a kid like Alan, and take being called a bitch. He lowered his head to give Alan what he wanted.

End of Part 2. Any comments?

Nick
01-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Pretty good story so far, kinda the same old same old stuff which is fine. I just kinda feel like I'm reading an IM chat, lol. And it got a tad confusing where dialogue and actions kinda got mixed from line to line.
Keep going though

nuditydudity
01-04-2010, 08:43 PM
This is good. Looking forward to reading more!

Bobble
01-06-2010, 09:51 PM
If I get one more response I'll do the next part I suppose.

Duck
01-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Its good write more of it

Demon Thief
01-07-2010, 12:19 AM
I agree. You really should write more.

zach139
01-15-2010, 02:13 PM
please write more i realy enjoy it

Jason242
01-23-2010, 02:58 PM
GREAT story dude...seriously hot:D

gagemeaker
02-02-2010, 07:20 PM
i was confused by the format of the story, so i put it into an easier to read format.
i claim no ownership to the original work

seth18
02-03-2010, 07:42 PM
i was confused by the format of the story, so i put it into an easier to read format.
i claim no ownership to the original work

I agree, coldn't ge tpassed first part.

RHS 5
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
dude you gotta write the rest of this. cause the first thing i do as soon as i get online and go to getdare.com, i always check to see if you have written a 3rd or even 4th part.

SO WAHT YOU WAITEN ON, WRITE THE REST OF THE STORY