PDA

View Full Version : Master and Slave

Blackvamp
12-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Her smooth body in caging mine as she tied my wrists and ankles to the bed, only made me more aware of my master sitting in the corner more than it normally would have. In the darkness, it was hard to see his expression or what he was looking at in particular. All I knew was that this was my reward for being a good slave all these years. Being dominated by a girl had been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. Guys knew how to be rough and stern while girls knew what felt amazing and how to make you beg to come.

She leaned down suddenly, kissing my cheek softly as her expert fingers fondled my nipples. I moaned despite the awkward silence in the air and from the corner of my eye, I saw my master sit up in his chair. I closed my eyes to focus on the moment and not get distracted by anything.

“Keep your eyes open bitch,” said the girl on top of me. Goosebumps cascaded down my spine as she bit my neck roughly. I moaned again, moving my head to the side so that she could get a better grip while pulling on the rope bounding my hands down. I so badly wanted to reach out and touch her back. Unfortunately for me, it was a huge turn on too. After anything like this, my wrists would always be bloody from wanting to return the favor.

She finally let go of my neck and nipped down my neck to my left nipple. I gasped before she even did anything because I would see it in her eyes. She grasped my erect nipple in between her teeth while playing with the piercing on the other nipple. My back arched closer to her touch and I just couldn’t get enough from her. A faint smile played around the corners of her mouth as she switched sides. She bit my right nipple harder than the left, knowing that it would be more sensitive than the right. I moaned louder and pulled, again without success, against the ropes. She let go after a few seconds and moved her tongue softly against the middle of my chest, making small zigzags as she moved lower.

I couldn’t help but close my eyes as she inched her way closer to the wet fire burning between my legs. It seemed as though every muscle in my body tensed and ached for what she had to offer. I suddenly felt her hot breath right above my clit and I shivered in anticipation. A dark chuckle form the corner made me open my eyes quickly and snap my head to that general direction.

“I thought I specifically told you to keep your eyes open slut. I suppose I have no choice but to punish you now.” She said in a monotone voice that I had never heard anyone use when they were about to punish me. I wanted to look in her direction to plead her with my eyes, but I couldn’t take my eyes away from my master in the corner. The cold expression that was there only minutes ago was now grave and staring me straight in the eyes.

I felt the bed lurch and there was a pair of leather coated hands forcing me to look forward again. The look on her face showed that there was no way I was going to convince her to take it easy on me. Her sandy colored hair had been pulled back into a neat ponytail and there was a evil grin on her face. I shivered again and she dug her fingernails into the side of my face. I winced but tried to hide it.

Her grin disappeared and she slowly backed off the bed so that I couldn’t see what she was preparing for me. I took a deep, slow breath and tried to relax, but when I heard that chuckle again from my master, I couldn’t help but worry.

maddogone
12-30-2009, 02:42 PM
:D really good start cant wait to read more :D

Sexybabe16
01-03-2010, 03:36 AM
i agree. this is brillant and i really cant wait to read more