PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Weekend at the Lake House

will9022
12-26-2009, 10:24 AM
“Yes! Its finally Friday!” Mick said as he woke up one morning. Today was the Friday that he and his other friends took off from work from Friday to Tuesday. The occasion was their annual trip to Mick’s lake house that they do every August. Mick began packing his car with all of the things he put together the night before. Now, all he needed to do was wait for his friends to arrive. While waiting, he reflected on the fun times that they have had at the lake house, and began to imagine what would happen this year, causing Mick to become semi-erect. As he began to slowly move his hand down to his lower stomach and opening of his shorts, there was a knock on the door.
Mick opened the door, and saw that it was Steve, Tyler, and Billy. Steve stood tall at 5’9”, with short black hair, that he had spiked, and blue eyes. He was 26, like Mick, and he is a construction worker, as he had the upper body muscles to prove it. Next was Tyler, Mick’s friend since elementary school. He was 5’7” with black hair and black eyes. He was 26 as well and was slowly on his way to becoming a doctor at the local hospital. Last but not least, was Billy. He was shorter than everyone else by only a couple inches, and had brown hair and blue eyes. He is one year younger than everyone else. He met Mick at the college they both went to, where Mick was studying law, and Billy was studying teaching. Mick was the tallest out of all his friends, standing at 6’1”. He had brown hair, a similar shade to Billy’s, but he had green eyes.
Mick invited them all in, and told them that he was all ready to go. He grabbed some sandwiches out of the fridge, and gave one to each of them. Tyler took his suitcases out of Steve’s car and moved it into Mick’s and got in the passenger seat. Just as Mick was about to get into the driver’s seat and start the car, Steve stopped him and handed him a Walkie Talkie. “So that we can keep in touch while on the road, cause I’m most likely gonna get lost,” Steve said. Mick took the Walkie Talkie and handed it to Tyler. Steve got in his car, with Billy all ready in the passenger seat, and started his car. Mick started his car and backed out of the driveway, and started driving away from his home, followed closely by Steve.

will9022
12-26-2009, 04:35 PM
After hours of city traffic, they arrive at their destination. Mick gets out of his car and goes to unlock the door, while the others begin unloading the cars. Mick opens the garage door, and then the door from the garage to the house. “Once everything is unpacked, we can assign rooms, then let the party start,” Mick said, eagerly waiting for what could happen later. The guys unpacked all their stuff from the cars, and then put all the contents of the cooler into the fridge. Billy entered the room and said, “Wow, Tyler, did you buy enough beer? This is like the 6th case I’ve brought in!”

“I thought we would need more than that actually.” Tyler replied humorously.

After everything was unpacked, and put in its proper place, Mick told everyone where they would be sleeping. He would have the master bedroom on the main floor; Tyler and Steve would each have a bedroom upstairs, and Billy would get the futon in the loft. Mick went to put his suitcase in his room, while the others did the same. Tyler, Steve and Billy walked up the stairs and were amazed at how awesome the place was, even though they have been to the house millions of times. After reaching the top of the steps, Billy turned left to the loft, which was also a balcony above the living room and kitchen areas. He laid his suitcase on the futon, and began unpacking his clothes, and placed them into the dresser next to where he would be sleeping. Tyler turned to the right into his bedroom, while Steve continued sown a hall to reach his room. Tyler, while unpacking his suitcase, came across his bathing suit, and shouted, “Hey! Who wants to go swimming?” He heard Steve yell from the other room that he would join him, so he began to get undressed.

When Tyler was completely naked and was struggling to get his suit on, Billy came in the room to ask if he shouted something. Billy came in the room (without knocking), and saw a bare muscular Tyler standing there trying to cover himself with his bathing suit. Tyler, trying his best to stay covered, yelled at Billy to get out. Billy ran out of the room apologizing. After Tyler was done, he came out and met Steve at the foot of the steps in his bathing suit ready to go. Billy came down the steps in his bathing suit as well, ready to go swimming too. Mick came out of his room asking what all the fuss was about.

“We’re going swimming down in the lake, do you want to come?” Steve asked.
“Sure let me just get my suit on.” Mick raced to his room and put on his suit, while the others put together a small cooler. They filled it with 8 beers, 2 for each of them, and put ice in it to make them colder. After about 5 minutes, Mick came back into the living room, wearing a pretty tight bathing suit.

“Finally, we’ve been waiting forever to you to…” Steve paused in mid-sentence as he saw Mick in the skintight bathing suit. “Dude, what the hell are you wearing?”
“I can’t find where my bathing suit is, I must have forgotten to pack it, but I found this one from around 5 years ago, I’m surprised it fits at all.” Mick replied.“Well, as long as it fits, you’ll be fine,” Tyler said. “Now lets go!”

The path down to the lake was long, and steep, mainly because the house was built on a hill. If they thought getting down the hill was hard, getting up is twice as hard, so they would need to conserve their beer, or else some lucky member of the group would have to go back up and get some more. Also, the area on the lake where the house was, was a little cove, so they have a whole part of the lake to themselves since no one else goes to that lake much.

When they reached the bottom of the hill, they walked over to a little shed, and pulled out a couple of lawn chairs. After setting them up near the waters edge, next to a fire pit that was dug into the ground when they started going to the lake, they put there towels on the chairs and went in the water. Tyler and Steve jumped off the dock, while Billy walked in from the path. Mick followed Billy into the water, in fear that jumping may break the suit and he would be fully exposed to his friends.

After swimming around for what felt like an hour, Steve asked Mick if the tent was still in the shed.
“Yeah, why?” Mick replied.
“Good, so then, who’s up for camping lake-side tonight?” Steve asked.

The rest of the guys thought it would be great and agreed to Steve’s plan. The boys then volunteered Mick to be the one to run up to the house and get a lot more beers, since they wouldn’t be going back up to the house, and to get clothes out of everyone’s rooms so that they did not have to wear their bathing suits all night. Mick gave in and got out of the water and started heading up to the house. On his way up to the house, Mick’s mind began to wander in thoughts of what Steve possibly had in plan for tonight, as all for guys would be alone in the tent, with no one around. Ten minutes later, Mick tiredly entered the house. He went to a closet and pulled out a large bag. He then went to his room and got changed. He put on some blue boxers, jean shorts and a red T-shirt. Before leaving his room, he put his shoes back on, and while reaching down for them, he noticed his bathing suit under the bed. “Oh good, I thought I lost you” he said to the bathing suit, “too late though, already embarrassed myself in front of the guys, thanks…” Mick packed the suit in case in the bag, just in case he would go back in the water later.

Mick headed upstairs to the other rooms, to get the guys the clothes that they asked for. He first went to Billy’s area. Billy was very organized, so finding his clothes was not very hard. He packed a pair of shorts, a blue T-shirt and a pair of boxers into the bag he had. Next was Steve’s room. He found the clothes in a drawer in the dresser, in the exact spot Steve said they would be. He packed the white shorts, black boxer briefs, and a dark blue muscle shirt. Last was Tyler’s room. Since Tyler never unpacked, Mick had to search through his suitcase to find clothes. He found all the clothes that Tyler asked, a red muscle shirt, black boxer briefs, and some blue shorts, but also something interesting to Mick. “Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Mick said to himself. He reached into the suitcase, and pulled out a white jockstrap. Mick began to imagine what Tyler would look like in them. He slowly put his hand down his pants, but then realized that the guys were waiting for him. He threw the jockstrap back into the bag, and went downstairs to the kitchen, where he loaded up a much larger cooler with as much beer it could fit, then grabbed three bags of chips and slowly began walking down to the lake.

When he finally reached the lake, the guys asked him what took so long. Mick easily replied, “sorry, something interesting caught my attention.”