PDA

View Full Version : Masters defeated for the first time...

LilAngel
08-12-2007, 03:03 AM
That is unless they know your plan... lol. Ok, this is a type of medicine(NOT DRUG) used to release pain from urination. It should work to stop most pain apart from one thing- soap. If your master ordered you to stick anything up your peeing hole(guys and girls), and it should effect your urination, you should drink a cup of water with a satchet of Ural 4 times a day. It's actually used to stop your pee from being salty so that the sore part can heal quickly. Ural comes in a green box, with about 100 satchet of the powder inside. You can find it in your local chemist, or phamarcy. I'm not sure where it is sold though, but definately in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, America and SOME countries in the Commonwealth. Also, you can buy a 'Fatty Ointment Cream'. I think the brand name is Advantan or something similar to it. BUT you need a prescription for this one from a local doctor. It is most effective for girls and basically provides a layer of oily cream to stop some of the rashes from hurting. I use these two a lot of the times, when I accidentally hurt myself. These are both legal medicine and a doctor would certainly approve of them.(my local doctor gave me both).
Hope this helps!

doomed_soul89
08-12-2007, 08:18 AM
your just a cheater

LilAngel
08-12-2007, 11:37 PM
No, I just use it when I do things to myself too roughly. (Like when you plan on getting down using a chair and it falls down so you end up going twice as long as you expected). I usually am the master so it doesn't really matter that much.

Sennia
08-13-2007, 04:14 AM
Nice! It's always good too see these kinda things, one of the problems with dares is that there's often a long time afterwards where you're still feeling it!

It's kinda true that 'that's the point of the dare', but it doesn't harm anyone to recover from it at least a little quicker.

animal
08-13-2007, 04:23 AM
if you should drink this there isn't anything fu anymore about that dare. Iff you recover to fast you haven't the feeling that you have done something hard but easy

MasterPain
08-14-2007, 01:38 PM
this is interesting, and well done. i am glad some one is interested in the safety behind the dares and tasks.

you know reading this out again i dont think the master is defeated in this case.. it is really the slave girl that is accepting her role and allowing her master to play smartly.
that way the slave can be played with as the master wishes and then isnt injured or inconvenienced by it. and healing quickly then the slave can be used again sooner

LilAngel
08-17-2007, 04:54 AM
lol, I couldn't really think up of another interesting name. And it's just a thought so you don't have to do it, it just helps if you REALLY can't stand it and it's really hurting you. Better than risking the long term effects.