PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Random providence

Sathyr
12-20-2009, 05:11 AM
Random providence

Chapter 1
Let it be

It’s an important and well known fact that things are not always what they seem. For Example: Claire Cooke, living in Harbor Road Nr. 5, never thought about the idea that her decision, whether to order a pizza or to go to the Burger round the Corner, might have any impact on her live. But it is this decision that is supposed to change her live forever. But that’s not the point at the moment, for this is not the story of Claire Cooke.

The tale I am to tell you is about a guy. He’s called Michael, Michael Connelly. Some hours before Claire was about to make her decision, he had invited his friends over to his house to play some games. Michael, who was usually called Mike, owned a Play Station, so his 2 best friends, Alex and Steve, regularly came to his house to play. They usually played racing games, like Need for Speed or Burnout. All of them being 17, it usually got quite competitive. So they came up with the idea that the one that one the least games, had to pay for the others when they went to eat something later on. They were all about equally skilled so everyone and to pay now and then. Today was a really close call, but Mike had to pay.

At around eight the guys made their way to the burger. It wasn’t too far from Mikes place. So usually they walked, which gave them the opportunity to talk about some boys stuff. Girls, Sport, Games and most of all Girls.

The Burger was quite crowed, considering that it was a Tuesday evening. Most of the booths were occupied by croups of teenagers. There was a girl sitting alone right next to the entrance. Some guys from the football team occupied a booth in the corner together we some of the cheerleader. Our little group found a booth in the back of the burger not too far away from the sportsmen and their cheerleader. Which have by now started to make out. Steve and Alex took a seat, whereas Mike was sent to the counter in order to get food.

So Mike lined up to get the food. In front of him was a girl. She was about his age, having long blonde hair and a slim waist. She was wearing a red skirt and a white top. There was a small green stain at the side of it, about at the height of her navel. Many believe that if we just knew how this stain got on the top, we could much better understand what happened later that evening. The top was quite low cut, showing some cleavage. As she was a bit smaller than Mike, he tried to do what all 16 year old boys would do. However, after five minutes of waiting, Mike could order his 3 Cheeseburger Meals with Fries and Cokes, including some Chicken Wings and an extra Burger for Steve. It was quite an act to get all of these on a single tray. Mike finally managed to lift the tray without anything falling off. He turned around only to bump into the aforementioned girl, with the green stain on the shirt. She had come back to the counter in order to get another package of ketchup, but instead got the content of three cups of coke over the front of her shirt.

“Not again.” was all she said.

Sathyr
12-20-2009, 05:12 AM
Chapter 2 and 3 have been written as well. I will upload them over the next days as I want to revise them first. Hope you like my story.

Sathyr
12-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Chapter 2
Boys and Girls
“Sorry. I’m really really sorry.” stammered Mike.
“Damn. Can’t you watch your step? Look at my shirt. It’s completely ruined.” Actually Mike was already looking, or better say staring, at her shirt. This had two simple reasons: First, due to the coke that has previously been spilled over the shirt, a black bra was now showing through it. And second, Mike was a 16 year old teenage boy. Mike made his way back to the booth without soaking any other pieces of clothing in drinks. His friends were not at all pleased about the missing drinks. They, however, quickly forgot about that, when they saw that a girl with a see through top was following him.

“Hey, stupid.” She called out “You owe me one for my shirt.”
After Mike has set down the tray with the remainings of their meals, he turned around “Yeah, you’re right.” He said, trying hard not to stare at her chest.
“You could at least give me your shirt.”
This caught Mike quite off guard. He was wearing a brown T-Shirt, with some would be cool slogan on it. He wasn’t wearing anything else underneath it, but she was right. He owed her. So he reluctantly took his shirt of and gave it to the girl.
“So please excuse me. I have to get changed.” She exclaimed and turned around to the toilets.
“What’s your name anyway?” he yelled after her.
“Susan” she said without turning around.

Mike sat down and started some conversation, trying to ignore the fact that he was topless. Of course his friends made sure to remind his of this fact regularly. Suddenly Susan appeared again at their booth, now wearing Mike shirt. The shirt was some sizes too big for her as Mike was quite tall and fairly muscular. However, Susan was not alone. She had another girl with her. She was also blond but a bit taller than Susan. She had piercing blue eyes, just like Mike. Whereas he has jet black hair.

“Mind if we join you” Susan asked, without waiting for an answer. They both just slipped in. Susan next to Mike and her friend, who was introduced as Maggie, took the opposite bench and squeezed in between Steve and Alex. They didn’t seem to mind though.

Not much later there was heavy chatting and serious flirting going on between the boys and girls. But there was one major problem. There were three guys and two girls. Mike, however, had an additional problem. He need to go to the bathroom. Badly. So he had to leave the girls with his two friends.

He got some strange and curious glances form the other guy for being topless. And some glaring ones from some of the girls for being topless. Although he was a bit embarrassed, Mike didn’t mind too much. Being on the swimming team he was used to being half naked. What he was not used to, was that when he returned to the table, his friends and the two girls were gone.

So there he was, sitting in a crowded burger, topless, alone, when a dark haired beauty walked up to him.