PDA

View Full Version : My new slave for a week...

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Alright, myself, mgg and tiggervalen were playing TorD today. Mgg ended up daring tigger to be my slave for a week, so he will post here in just one moment explaining all the rules he will be following. I will then keep this updated with MSN logs and stories from his week of servitude!

This is one crazy cat....he agreed to a tone of stuff, including no hard limits! :)

Tiggervangaalen
07-10-2006, 02:08 PM
here are the rules:

he has asked me to always dare him to molest a cow every day, I am only allowed to take a piss/shit once a day and the rest have to be in my pants, no body hair below the neck, no underwear, have to hump a pillow once a day for 10 minutes, no hot water in shower. that is all.

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 02:22 PM
This (Tiggervangalen), my friends, is what we real TorD users call "a poser". He got on to play with me and mgg (Mark), and immediately started giving us obscenely hard dares. We started with stripping at your comp and flicking your nuts, he wanted to start with going out hitchiking and jacking off on the vehicles that stop. We gave him some insane dares to test the water, he claimed he had gone streaking around the block with pencils up his ass. This about 2 minutes after we gave him the dare. After a while, mgg and I decided to trap him; he would dare him to be my slave. This is the log of the main game....continued in next post cause this is a huge chunk of text

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 02:25 PM
quote]
slaveboy mark says:
ok
How do you make a blonde laugh on Monday...tell her a joke on Friday.- auction tomorrow at 10 a.m. ask for details says:
hi.
Mephi says:
Hello there.
slaveboy mark says:
hi
How do you make a blonde laugh on Monday...tell her a joke on Friday.- auction tomorrow at 10 a.m. ask for details says:
sup
do u guys wanna try 3 day t or d
Mephi says:
How does 3 day work?
way*
sorry
Mephi says:
Sure.
k
slaveboy mark says:
do i have to join master?
someone ask my
me*
Mephi says:
Btw mark, you can take down the pic and name now.
slaveboy mark says:
oh why?
Mephi says:
You do, slave, and you are to play as I were not your master.
slaveboy mark says:
thnx master
Mephi says:
You are free to act as a regular person during TorD games I am involved in.
Mark says:
k
Mephi says:
And, since you invited your pal in....Ill give him the first one. TorD, mate?

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Ok, if you want the evidence email or PM me, it will take forever to get it all in here.

Trust us, and ask for the logs: this kid is an utter poser.

Tiggervangaalen
07-10-2006, 02:30 PM
wtf? no im not

Big_Joe
07-10-2006, 02:42 PM
dude u did set some insane dares!

Tiggervangaalen
07-10-2006, 03:06 PM
this guy is a noob. he gets too serious, and he loves watching ppl's cocks, and he really needs a life, and so do most of you, other than posting everything on here about anyone. master/slave is pretty gay, and honestly, no one actually does it.

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 03:12 PM
This is what Tigger just PMed me; yeah, calling me gay and a poindexter REALLY helps your arguement....

ow do you make a blonde laugh on Monday...tell her a joke on Friday.- auction tomorrow at 10 a.m. ask for details says:
im not
Mephi says:
Yes you are.
Mephi says:
Me and Mark are sure you did not even do a single dare.
Mephi says:
WHich is why we gave you crazy stuff and set a trap
i did go outside nude and run around
i am sure u didnt cum and eat it
Mephi says:
I did not, cause I do not do dares for posers.
Mephi says:
You were barely gone 2 minutes.
continued....

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Mephi says:
You did not even have time to do i
Mephi says:
And, mark caught you in a lie.
how
i was ne for 5 minutes idiot
Mephi says:
You told me you would do all that crazy dare stuff, you told mark you would not.
i said i would do the dares but not the shaving
Mephi says:
Please.
Mephi says:
Those rules were insane.
Mephi says:
No one could do them.
Mephi says:
Just like that hitchhiking dare you gave me right off the bat. That was the dead give-away

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 03:16 PM
This is may favorite part, where he makes fun of me for being bi and claims I have no life...

do u have a problem with that >
Mephi says:
Yeah, I have a problem with posers.
solve it
Mephi says:
I did. By showing you for what you are.
pe
Mephi says:
Oh, I solved the problem

well God does say that men should marry women and vice versa
Mephi says:
I plan on marrying a woman.
Mephi says:
And having kids.
and playing with men at the same time
wont that be nice to yur kids
Mephi says:
No, I would never be unfaithul.
Mephi says:
I have ethics.
"my daddy likes to play with men"

Tiggervangaalen
07-10-2006, 03:17 PM
hah.. this guy edited the entire conversation. he really needs a life.

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 03:17 PM
enjoy your only life, the keyboard and mouse attatched to yur computer
Mephi says:
Dude.
Mephi says:
I am an award-winning orator, an officer in multiple clubs at my school, and a National Merit Scholar. I have more of a life than you, rest assured.
right
yur a poser in real life
Mephi says:
Not quite.
Mephi says:
All of those things are true.
right
prove it
Mephi says:
98th percentil SAT scores meaning National Merit Scholar, competed at Texas State CX Debate competition, competed at Texas UIL Informative Speaking regional Finals and got 6th, founded my school's Astronomy Club, acting officer in the Drama Club.
Mephi says:
Any other stupid questions?
u know just because u say that, doesnt mean it's true

Tiggervangaalen
07-10-2006, 03:19 PM
hah.. this guy edited the entire conversation. he really needs a life.
this guy actually thinks i would be a gay slave for him.. i am STRAIGHT.not bi.. he can't get a girl, but looks at them and plays with men while looking at pic of women he can't get.

Mephistopheles
07-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Sorry for making in so many posts, but I just copy and pasted the evidence from the convos we had.

I have a life, I am bi. I see nothing wrong with this situation, except posers who make bad insults. Anyways, avoid this loser. Sorry for all the double-posts!

Tiggervangaalen
07-10-2006, 03:21 PM
btw.. if this guy posts one more thing.. he really hasn't got a life. he sits and waits for something to pop up and posts it here because he thinks he has friends here. i'm out.

Tiggervangaalen
07-10-2006, 03:23 PM
avoid the no life ^^

Big_Joe
07-11-2006, 08:29 AM
Right this is goin to far! Tiggervangaalen, if u r not a poser then u r ok and its up to you to prove it to ppl! Mephis i think that is enough quoting, from now on ppl can make up their own minds about this guy.

And btw Tiggervangaalen, saying that most of 'us' are sad is not the best tactic to prove urself ;)

I'm goin to close this for now since this is getting out of hand. Can a proper admin plz do somin with this as soon as possible!