PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Birthday Game: The Beginning

Kage
12-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Author's Note - This is my first attempt at a story to do with T or D, so please be patient if I don't even mention T or D right of the bat. I believe I can give you a good read, but to make it as best as possible, reviews are necessary and quite appreciated. Now, the start will be a bit slow, but please be patient. I don't like to rush into stuff. Thank you, and enjoy the first post.

Today was a special day for me, as it was my 16th birthday. I found the age to be a special milestone in my life. It only felt like yesterday that I was that small, plump boy only just learning the wonders of girls, after being oblivious to what was right in front on my eyes all those years.
I've come a long way since then; I'm no longer short & plump, but a good height of 5'10 now. I grew into my weight and gained a bit of muscle, giving my tanned physique a nice toned look. If nothing has changed after all these years, it is two things: my unruly brown curls, and my startling blue eyes that my mother always said sparkled with mischief.

I only have one other sibling: my 13-year-old sister, Ruby. I never questioned why my parents named her that. Anyone who got told her name instantly knew. My sister's most distinctive feature would be fiery-red hair that fell half-way down her back. She was fairly developed for a girl her age, with what my mate described as, "perfectly pair of firm, round decent-sized breasts, and the beginning of curves that would defiantly swoon any man in the future." He got a good beating after that, though at the time I was inwardly agreeing with him.

I had started to have these weird dreams about my little sister ever since I saw her in a miniskirt, that even for miniskirt standards was small, a week ago. This resulted in my getting a good glimpse of her panties when she bent over to pick up her mobile she dropped. I kicked myself both mentally & physically for thinking about such things.

For celebration of my 16th birthday, I had invited a few of my friends over: Mark, Clayton and Jay. These three had been with me since diapers, so they were practically family.
The doorbell rang, so I got up to answer it figuring it was my mates. As I opened the door I was met with a surprise: 3 attractive girls.

The first one to catch my eyes was the one with blonde hair and pink highlights that hung down to her shoulders. Though it was her hair that caught my attention, it was her body that kept me looking. She was about 5'5 with stunning hazel eyes. Her breasts were smaller than my sisters but her curves were much more further along down the road.
The second was the shortest of the three standing at 5'3. There wasn't much to stare at. Her hair had been cropped short, and she had only the beginnings of breasts and curves. You could almost mistake her for a boy, if not for her eyes. Eyes usually aren't the deciding factor about someones gender, but her blue eyes that seemed to sink forever said, "I may not the best of the fish in this big ocean, but I'll certainly surprise you".
And lastly was who I thought to be the eldest of the three. She looked close to my age, standing a good 5'7. She was the most interesting of the three, in my opinion. Her hair had been dyed a shiny blue, dropping down to her shoulders; her eyes had pink contacts; her breasts were a little bigger than my sisters, and she certainly had the decent curves. But, unlike all the other girls, including my sister, she had a nice ass. Almost goddess-like...

"Uh, hi," I said nervously trying to keep my eyes off their bodies. "What brings you three here?" The smallest of the three blushed a little, as she stared at my chest. I didn't look down as I knew it would make her more embarrassed but I was topless.
"We were invited over by Ruby," replied the smallest one still blushing a little. "Is she home?" As if to answer her question my sister suddenly came flying down the corridor with the biggest grin on her, hiding it when I looked at her.

"Hey girls, come in. That's just my brother" my sister chirped happily, waving her arms. When the girls came in, she came over to me and whispered, "Didn't Mum and Dad tell you? I was allowed to invite a few of my friends over too, as long as we stay out of your way." I almost froze with her this close to me. The warmth of her body against my side, and that lovely lavender scent.
"Who are they," I quietly asked back. "I've never seen them come over before."
"Oh, they are new to my school. The smallest one's name is Stephanie, whose my age; the one with the blonde hair and pink highlights is Casandra, whose 14; and the tallest one is Mimi, whose 15 soon to be 16 in July.
"Mimi? That's an odd name."
"Hay, be nice!"
"Yes, yes. Now, run along. My mates will be here soon!" In reply to my demand, my sister stuck out her tongue at me before retreating to her room to converse with her new friends.

The doorbell rang again. This had to be my mates. I just hoped they could keep their eyes and hands to themselves tonight. Hopefully my sister and her friends would stay in her room. As I opened the door, I literally fell back on my ass.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Domsub
12-14-2009, 05:58 PM
great start, keep going

Kage
12-14-2009, 06:09 PM
great start, keep going Thank you. I will probably update every couple of days. I need to sort out where I wish to go specifically. I'm not used to T or D, but it will be put into this story. I just don't like to rush into things so soon.

Nyx
12-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Wow. Good story, and the grammar is almost correct as well. (:
I kicked my myself both mentally & physically for thinking about such things. - Just take out the extra my, and you're fine. ^^

jackfromnyc
12-14-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm hoping this doesn't move in the direction of underage sex. I find those stories repulsive and fodder for pedophiles.

ShinyDemon
12-15-2009, 12:20 AM
A brilliant build up to what looks to be an excellent story ! Well written, proper grammer and very descriptive.

I look forward to reading more of this.

dareslave1990
12-15-2009, 01:38 AM
I like it, a lot

Kage
12-15-2009, 01:57 AM
I'm hoping this doesn't move in the direction of underage sex. I find those stories repulsive and fodder for pedophiles. Fear not, I will admit there will no anal or vaginal intercourse in this story. If this does not satisfy you, then I am sorry but this isn't a story for you.

And thank you to the rest of you, especially Demon. I value your opinion, as you were the reason I found the effort to start my own story. My goal is to keep my story as original as possible.

truth
12-15-2009, 02:20 AM
not bad at all i will enjoy this one

CollaredBlondie
12-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Your spelling's great, grammar's great, I adore the fact that you're not jumping into things like every other story on this site does and I think this is really well written. I think it'll be a good story, just as long as thing don't get out of hand, like someone earlier suggested =)

Kage
12-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Your spelling's great, grammar's great, I adore the fact that you're not jumping into things like every other story on this site does and I think this is really well written. I think it'll be a good story, just as long as thing don't get out of hand, like someone earlier suggested =)Thank you CollaredBlondie, I appreciated you sacrificing some of your time to read and comment on my first post.

Previously on The Birthday Game: The Beginning - The doorbell rang again. This had to be my mates. I just hoped they could keep their eyes and hands to themselves tonight. Hopefully my sister and her friends would stay in her room. As I opened the door, I literally fell back on my ass.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Has anyone has ever told you that as you get older, you find there are less surprises on your birthday? Well, they're dead wrong. As I got up off my ass, I looked at my two mates each holding a video recorder. I could tell by their red faces that they were struggling to hold in their laughter. I swear, if you even nudged them they would explode.

I decided to let them grin, as I turned to the 'person' closest to me who had just taken off part of the head of his costume. Good 'ol Clayton, always the joker. Somehow he thought rocking up at my place in a gorilla suit was funny. I failed to see the humour in his actions, though I was the victim after all. With the way he was hunched over, it look like he was preparing to let out a big roar, but I knew he was trying his best efforts to not laugh as well. Too bad for the trio, that for them, trying to hold in laughter is like trying to live without air; they are going to have to give in, in the end. And so, after a few more seconds of snorts, they could hold it in no longer and fell over laughing their heads off. After a while, I joined in. I couldn't really help it; laughter between us is contagious.
"Sorry James, but we just couldn't resist," Clayton remarked sarcastically. "The only time we can scare you is when your guard is down and we all had a laugh. And we will have plenty more since we got on tape." If possible, Clayton's grin grew even bigger.

I decided that we had spent enough time in the threshold of my house, so I let them in. As each walked in, I gave each of them a good look. It had been a while since he had all met up like this.
First of was Clayton, the joker. Clayton & I had been through a lot together. Since his accident when he was 13-years-old he'd never been the same. He was on the border line of crazy and I don't think doing drugs helped him; only someone who knew him before the accident could fully accept him. He was the eldest of our group, being 18-years-old and was the buyer of our little 'treats' now and then. He stood a good 5'9, with long brown hair tied into a ponytail. He had had a acne problem when he was younger, but it had cleared up over the years leaving only a few scattered around his face. His brown eyes were what Mark described as, "trippy to look at".
Next was Mark, who was the arrogant stick-up-his-ass guy. You really had to know him a long time to tolerate his personality, but after that you could be good mates. He was one year younger than myself at 15, but standing an inch taller at 5"11. He always liked to have his very dark brown hair, usually mistaken for black, spiked up. His emerald eyes always seemed to glisten in the dark at times, almost cat-like. Many thought it was glow-in-the-dark contacts, but it wasn't. He had always been quite thin as a child, and remained so as a teenager. No matter how much he ate, it never showed on his developing abs. What it must be like to be blessed with high metabolism.
And lastly was Jay, the afro-man. He was the youngest and shortest of us, being a few months younger than Mark and standing at a fair 5'8. He was one those mates you can trust to be loyal, and there to back you up when you need help in a fight, even when most of the time it's him that started it. He was like one of those people who caused accidents so when they rescued people, could be the hero. Though, he rarely did stuff like these days. He would what you call husky; not fat, but not thin either. His arms were his proud jewel; if you got caught in his grip, you weren't getting out.

As we walked down the long corridor to "my end" of the house, explaining what I had planned for tonight. It mostly consisted of playing on my multiple PCs, eating pizza and drinking Coca-Cola; a simple yet fun birthday party. I quickly stopped at my sisters door, and popped my head in only to find a note saying they were going out to the spa.
As we continued down the corridor with the trio at my heels, I explained how my Mum & Dad had failed to mention the extra additions to the household tonight. I turned to ask what they thought we should play on the computers tonight, only to realize gorilla-boy had disappeared.
"Oi, where did Clayton run off to," I asked Mark who I noticed was trying to keep a grin off his face.
"Dunno, I think he went to go take off--" Mark was about to say only to be cut off as a high pitched scream echoed throughout the house.
"Oh fuck," I muttered as we quickly ran to the source of the scream. As we rounded the corner, I couldn't believe my eyes... The three of us chorused,
"OH"
"MY"
"GOD!"

Nyx
12-16-2009, 05:14 AM
Hehe. Good story, I love how you do the cliff-hanger at the end of each chapter. I do hope you keep writing it.

Mythologist
12-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Sorry, dude. Couldn't bring myself to read it. Good luck on teh writing though.

John332
12-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Looks like it could be the start of an excellent story - keep it up :)

jazzyj
06-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I'd love to see this story continued. Does anyone know what happened to Kage???

SubMissChievous
06-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Kage???

Kage requested his account to be banned a while ago. I guess it's safe to say the story will have no end unfortunately so I'm gonna lock this.