PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Mark's Babysitting Adventure

Demon Thief
12-14-2009, 12:51 AM
So, I have been reading a lot of stories on here and figured I should try my hand at writing one myself. This story is completely fiction and exists only in my mind.

Part One

It began as a typical Monday afternoon for Mark. He had just started his first job working at a supermarket as a bagger/ stockboy. He was 16 years old and had just recieved his driver's license.
The cashier that Mark was working with was a woman named Linda. She had not mentioned her age, but Mark figured she was in her mid-thirties. She was fairly short and thin, with medium length brown hair. Mark was on the short side himself with short black hair.
At around 7:00 pm, when there were no customers, Linda looked at Mark and asked, "So, Mark, have any plans for this weekend?"
"Not really," Mark answered.
"Well, if you're free, can you help me with a problem?" she aked.
"I may be able to. What is it?"
"I have to out of town Friday night, and I won't be back until Sunday evening. The girl I hired to babysit my kids just went off to college. Do you think you can do it since you're free? Everyone else I asked is busy," she explained.
"I guess I could do it. What time should I come over?" Mark asked.
"Around 5 o'clock. You'll have to spend Friday and Saturday night there, so I'll make up the guest room for you. Would that be alright with your parents?"
"They wouldn't mind," Mark replied.
"Good. Thank you so much for doing this. I'll pay you $50 when I get back on Sunday night. Is that a deal?" Linda asked.
"It is," Mark replied.

Little did he know what he was getting himself into...

EnigmaNZ
12-14-2009, 03:30 AM
Good start. Nicely written and easy to follow. I'm wondering what he is in for as well!

truth
12-15-2009, 12:19 AM
good start keep it going

Demon Thief
12-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Thank you for your kind comments.

Part Two

At around 4:40, Mark pulled in Linda's driveway, following directions she had given him the day before. He had asked his parents about babysitting Linda's kids and they said it was fine as long as he called if there were any problems.
Linda answered the door. She asked, "Any problems finding the house?"
"No," Mark replied.
"That's good. I'll call my kids and introduce you," Linda said. She walked to the foot of the stairs and called up, "Alex? Steven? Come meet the new babysitter!" The sound of pounding footsteps echoed down the stairs and suddenly two boys appeared in front of Mark. Except for a small difference in height, the two boys looked alike with both of them having light brown hair.
"Mark, I'd like you to meet my sons. The taller one is Alex, and he's 11. The other one is Steven, who's 8. Kids, this is Mark, your new babysitter."
"Hello," Mark said.
"Hi," answered Alex and Steven.
"Well kids, I must be off. Mark, the number of the hotel I'm staying at is on the fridge. The kids have already been fed and everything. They have to be in bed by 10. See you on Sunday!" She left, shutting the door behind her.
The three of them remained where they were standing until Linda's car pulled out of the driveway and down the street. Then Alex asked, "Can we go back to what we were doing, please?"
"What were you guys doing?" Mark asked.
"I was playing Halo on my XBox, and Steven was playing in his room," Alex answered.
"Mind if I do something with you guys?" Mark asked.
"You can play Halo with me," Alex offered.
"I could do that," Mark replied, as they all headed upstairs.

What do you guys think?

myswagga
12-15-2009, 11:22 AM
this story has a lot of potential, please continue

chubbsman7
12-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Sorry, but this slightly reminds me of "This Babysitting Job isn't Working Out." Ha ha, but keep going. Ever writer starts somewhere.

nuditydudity
12-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Keep up the story. It's nice that there is at least a little bit of character development instead of just "he dared me to get naked" in part 1.

Keep writing, it will be interesting to see where this goes.

Demon Thief
12-15-2009, 11:43 PM
@ Chubbs: I haven't read that story, so I wouln't know. I'm pretty sure mine will be different, though. :D

Anyway...

Part 3

Mark followed Alex to his bedroom, while Steven headed for his room. As Mark entered Alex's room, his eyes automatically went to the 20 inch plasma screen TV and XBox 360 hooked up to it. He asked, "Did your mom buy you this?"
"Yeah," Alex answered. "She bought it when she was still working at her old job. Now let's play!"
They decided to play a simple round of Slayer with the score set at 25. Mark had played this game before and expected win with no problem, but Alex managed to keep up with him. They were both evenly matched.
After palying for an hour, they were tied at 24. Alex puased the game and said to Mark: "Wanna make a little bet?"
Mark was surprised. Never before had he bet on anything. He wasn't too fond of gambling, but still he asked, "What kind of bet?"
"We're both one point away from winning, so how about this? The loser has to do anything the winner says for the rest of the night. Deal?" He stuck out his hand and looked at Mark.
Mark was now more shocked that Alex had come out with this so quickly. He thought to himself: This shouldn't be too bad. If I win, I won't make him do anything. Even if I lose, there's no chance this can end badly.
Mark reached out and shook Alex's hand. "Deal!" he stated. Then Alex unpaused the game and they continued playing.
About a minute later, Alex managed to corner Mark and killed him, thus scoring the final point. Alex stood up and said, "Yay, I won! Now you have to do anything I want!"
"What do you want me to do?" Mark asked.
Alex sat on the end of his bed and started thinking. Then a grin lit up his face as he said, "I'll make you another deal."
"What is it?" Mark asked, warily this time.
"You have to take off all of your clothes except four your underwear, go to my mom's room and put on a dress. Then come back here. If you do all that, you won't have to do anything else for me tonight."
"Okay, fine," Mark said, as he started to strip to his boxers. When he was done, he quickly went out in the hall and down to Linda's room. He quickly pulled out a long black dress out of her closet and put it on. Then he went back to Alex's room. As he walked through the door, he was momentarily blinded by a bright flash. When his vision cleared, he saw Alex sitting on his bed holding a camera-phone.
Oh, crap, what now? Alex thought.

DragonofDares
12-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Please continue!! really good

Mr. Green
12-16-2009, 04:53 PM
This is spool great please continue

Demon Thief
12-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Working on it...

Part 4

Mark stared at Alex holding his camera phone for a fraction of a second. Then he ran across the room toward Alex, meaning to take the phone away from him and delete the photo.
"Not so fast," Alex said with a small laugh. Mark came to a stop about halfway across the room. "If you come any closer, I'll send this to my mom.
"What do you want from me?" Mark asked.
"You to do my bidding for the rest of the time my mom's away," Alex answered.
"I thought that if I did that one thing for you, you'd let me off the hook!" Mark protested.
"Yeah, but there was nothing that would hold you to your word."
Mark thought, He's right! I shouldv'e just done what he wanted for the rest of the night. Now he has me for as long as he wants. If I can get that phone somehow...
Alex interrupted Mark's train of thought: "Now go back to my mom's room and take that off. Come back in your underwear and I'll see if I can find a few things for you to do."
Mark obeyed without question. He hoped he could find a way out of this situation. He hurried back to Alex's room to await his next orders.
"Now Mark, I want you to-" when he was interrupted by a loud ringing sound.
The doorbell! Mark thought.

xava
12-17-2009, 03:32 AM
i like it so far :) u have me checking every few hours hoping u have posted more lol so keep it up x

DareMad
12-17-2009, 11:11 AM
please continue it's great!

dareing G
12-17-2009, 11:48 AM
this is a really good story keep it up :D

lost one
12-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Great start! Keep going.

Cole
12-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Yea keep going its good

Demon Thief
12-17-2009, 11:52 PM
I'll try to write more tomorrow. I have a few ideas I want to try.

truth
12-18-2009, 12:31 AM
not bad im liking where this is going

Hunterman36
12-18-2009, 12:44 AM
This is a good story and has great potential keep up the good writing

Demon Thief
12-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Sorry, I've been off for a while, but I'm back now!
Anyway...

Part 5

Mark and Alex both froze at the sound of the doorbell. Then they heard Steven shout, "I'll get it!" from the next room.
"Who could that be?" Mark asked.
"I have no idea," Alex answered. "Could be anyone."
After what seemed like an eternity, they heard Steven coming back up the stairs, but this time it didn't sound like he was alone. Worse still, the sound of his footsteps seemed to be getting closer to Alex's room. Mark reached for his pants, but Alex said, "No, stay as you are."
Steven walked in his brother's room and behind him was a boy that was around Alex's height and had medium length blond hair. Both boys stared at Mark, who was still in his boxers.
"Who's this?" asked the new boy.
"This is Mark, our babysitter," Steven answered. "Mark, this is Alex's friend, Zach. He is 12."
"And why is he in his underwear?" Zach asked.
"He lost a bet with me, and now he has to do what I say," Alex answered.
"Interesting..." Zach said, his eyes still on Mark.
"I'm going downstairs to watch TV," said Steven. When no one replied, he left the room and shut the door behind him.
"So your babysitter has to do whatever you say?" Zach asked Alex, who nodded. "Can I get in on this?" Zach then asked.
"Sure, why not," Alex answered.
"Mark, why don't you leave the room while Alex and I work on some rules for you," Zach said.
"Can I put my clothes back on?" Mark asked.
"I guess," Alex replied.
So Mark grabbed his clothes and went out into the hall. After Zach shut the door, he started to get dressed. He could barely hear the boys talking, but didn't dare to eavesdrop. He knew that if he was cought doing something he shouldn't, that photo that Alex had would be circulated. He had to devise a plan to get back on even ground with the two boys, otherwise this was never going to end for him.
About ten minutes later, he heard Alex call, "Oh Mark, can you come back in here please?" Mark entered the room, wondering what was in store for him now.

Funny pie
12-20-2009, 01:30 PM
AweSome dude keep going!

dan1mal
12-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Really nice so far, more more!

will9022
12-20-2009, 09:44 PM
this story is soo good!!!

myswagga
12-20-2009, 09:56 PM
continue plzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

maxim
12-20-2009, 10:20 PM
This story has terrific potentilla if you will neither post more often or post longer posts. Anyways story line really has somewhere to go and at first I though this was going to be like the other babysitting story but it's very dvrent and would like to see this one go somewhere!

Demon Thief
12-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Thank you all for your comments. Maxim, I'll bear that in mind. :D

Part 6

As Mark walked in the room, Zack handed him a piece of paper. "Here are your rules," he said.
Mark looked at the paper which read:

Mark's Rules
1. You must obey Alex and Zack at all times.
2. You must ask for permission to do anything outside of our orders.
3. If we have other kids over, you must obey them like you do us.
4. You will wear whatever clothes we pull out for you; if nothing is pulled out, wear your normal clothes.
5. Failure to follow rules will result in punishment.

Mark looked up from his rules at Alex and Zack. "What do you want me to do now?" he asked.
Both boys looked at each other. Then Alex said, "You have to play a little game with us."
"What kind of game?" Mark wanted to know.
"Truth or Dare," Alex answered.
"What are your rules?' Mark asked.
"Basically the same rules as usual," Zack answered, "but we changed one little thing. The first person to refuse to do a dare or not answer a question truthfully loses."
"It'll be us two versus you," Alex continued. "Will you play with us?"
"I will," Mark answered. As if he much say in the matter!
"Oh, before we start, I have a deal for you, Mark, and you have to agree," said Alex.
"What is it?" Mark asked.
"If you win, I'll delete the photo I have of you, and you'll be free. If we win, you have to sleep in Steven's room. wherever he wants. Agreed?"
"Agreed," Mark replied. "Who goes first?"
"You can," Zack answered.
And so the game began.

will9022
12-21-2009, 12:03 AM
this is getting really interesting! cant wait for the next part!!

dan1mal
12-21-2009, 07:55 AM
more more plz! this is really good

ursoweird123
12-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Can't wait to see where this story goes. It's one of my favorite stories on Getdare. Very good job. Keep going.

nuditydudity
12-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Wow. This is really impressive! Bravo for sticking with it, and please write more!

Demon Thief
12-22-2009, 06:31 AM
I'll write more tonight. :D

Demon Thief
12-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Part 7

Mark looked at Alex and asked, "Truth or dare?" Alex answered, "Truth."
Mark thought for a moment, then asked, "How many people have you gotten to be your slave?"
"Including you, two people," Alex answered. Then it was his turn. "Mark, truth or dare?"
"Truth," Mark replied.
Alex asked, "Have you ever made out with a girl?" Mark answered, "One time, with my old girlfriend. Then we split up a month later."
It was now Zack's turn. He asked, "Mark, truth or dare?"
"Dare," said Mark, knowing he'd be a wimp for choosing truth twice in a row. Zack hesitated for a moment, then said, "I dare you to smell my feet for thirty seconds."
"I'll do it," Mark said.
So Mark went over to Zack, who pulled off his sneakers and socks. Mark knelt down close to Zack's feet and kept his nose within an inch of them. The smell wasn't too bad, so to Mark, who had played this game before, thought that it was an easy dare.
Alex then called, "Time," and Mark sat up as Zack put his socks and shoes back on.
Mark then asked Alex, "Truth or dare?"
Alex, having said truth last time, replied, "Dare."
Mark immediantly said, "I dare you to choose only dare for the rest of the game."
Alex was shocked. He hadn't expected his plan to backfire like this. He had lost his edge, and Mark knew it. Alex finally said, "Fine, I accept."
It was now Alex's turn. He asked Mark, "Truth or dare?" Mark, not wanting to himself in a situation where Alex could even the score, answered, "Truth."
Alex asked Mark, "Where did you get that dare you gave me from?"
Mark answered, "From a truth or dare website called GetDare. I usually get my ideas from there when I play this game."

DareMad
12-23-2009, 04:37 AM
such a great story. More forced crossdressing ? :p

Demon Thief
12-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Part 8

"I know that site," Zack said. "I see my older brother on it all the time."
"Interesting," said Mark. "Well let's get back to the game."
It was Zack's turn. He asked Mark truth or dare and Mark answered dare. Zack thought for a minute, than said, "I dare you to take only dares for the rest of the night, too."
"Fine," Mark replied, "but only if you take only dares as well."
"Agreed," said Zack.
Mark was once again at a disadvantage. Now both boys can make him do dares at all times. However, he had a few tricks up his sleeves, but nothing he would really want to use on two kids. However, he also didn't like the idea of being a slave to them for as long as they wanted.
Seeing he had no other choice, Mark asked, "Can I make you both do a dare?"
Zack looked at Alex, who nodded. "I guess so," he said.
"Okay then, I dare you both to strip to your underwear and make out with each other for thirty seconds," Mark said.
"No freaking way!" Alex shouted.
"But if we don't, then we'll lose," Zack reminded him.
"I don't care. I quit. Zack, it's just you and Mark now," said Alex.
Mark smiled faintly. Things were starting to go in his favor again...

maddogone
12-27-2009, 11:48 PM
omg your story is so good plez write more :D

jambalaya
12-28-2009, 04:58 AM
This is an Epic. Great story, please keep on going,

Coyote
12-28-2009, 10:20 PM
great story. only wish it was longer posts

asicsboi
12-29-2009, 04:47 AM
nice twist in the story .. continue please :>

Jason242
12-29-2009, 04:47 AM
Great story..I like where it's going! :)

Demon Thief
12-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Part 9

"So you want to do extreme dares now, right?" Zack asked. Mark sat still and said nothing. "Well, two can play at this game!" Zack exclaimed.
Mark had evened up the odds by forcing Alex to quit, but the rest of the game would not be easy. Both boys still had to take only dares, and both had been on getDare. Mark imagined that Zack had gotten some decent dare ideas from there. Mark's only visible strategy was to force Zack out of the game with another extreme dare.
It was Zack's turn. He said: "Mark, I dare you to strip to your underwear and stay like that for the rest of the game."
Mark removed his clothes for the second time that day. As he did so, he thought of the next dare he would use. When he was only in his boxers, he dared Zack to lick each one of his feet five times.
Zack hesitated, but did it anyway, knowing that if he didn't do it, he would lose. When he was finished, he dared Mark to take off his underwear and leave them off for the next three turns.
Mark did so, revealing his somewhat erect penis and unshaven genitals. Knowing that the stakes had risen, he said to Zack: "I dare you to strip naked and go across the the street and ring someone's doorbell. Then come back here." He then waited, wondering what Zack would do.
Zack started to take off his pants, then stopped and put them back on.
"Are you giving up?" Mark asked.
"Yes, I am," Zack answered.
Mark started to put on his clothes again, happy that he had won. Once he was dressed, he went over to Alex and watched him push a few buttons on his phone. When he was finished, a message popped up saying: "Photo deleted."
Mark started to walk out of the room, with the intention of checking on Steven. He was almost out the door when Alex said, "Wait one moment, Mark. I want to show you something."

maddogone
12-31-2009, 01:06 AM
plez write more it is so good ! :D

xava
01-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Loving this story :) I hope you keep posting regularly xx

nuditydudity
01-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Good story. Keep writing more!!

misspiggy7
01-02-2010, 10:34 PM
"Wait one moment, Mark. I want to show you something."
good way to leave it off, write more soon PLEASE :p

Funny pie
01-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Awesome story please keep going!!

Demon Thief
01-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Part 10

Mark walked back to Alex, certain that whatever Alex had to show him could not be anything good. He had gotten himself out of a sticky situation, but now it looked like his freedom wouldn't last for long.
Alex once again held up his phone. Mark looked at it and saw a picture of himself naked. He got angry and looked at Alex with hatred in his eyes.
"What the hell! Why did you take another picture of me?!" Mark shouted.
"Well, you were going to win, so I wanted to keep you for a while. Don't worry, I'll delete this one on Sunday." Alex said.
"You promise?" Mark asked, defeated.
"I promise," Alex answered. "Don't worry, I won't have you do anything else tonight. The only thing I want you to do is go to bed as the same time as us, and to wear whatever I give you. Now leave."
Mark walked out of Alex's room and looked at his watch. It was quarter after eight. Plenty of time to think of a plan. He headed downstairs and saw Steven watching cartoons on TV. Mark nodded to him and sat down in an armchair furthest away from the TV.
For an hour Mark thought of ways to get even with Alex and Zack. Finally, at 9:30, he had come up with the perfect plan. The only problem was that he wouldneed help carrying this out. But who to ask? Most of his friends were busy, and even if they weren't, Mark didn't want to involve them in this. His only visible option was to try and win Steven to his side. He looked up and saw Alex and Zack were nowhere in sight, but Steven was still watching TV. He opened his mouth to get Steven's attention, but before he could say anything, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
Mark closed his mouth as Alex and Zach entered the living room. Alex announced, "It's nearly bedtime. Right, Mark?"
"Right," Mark agreed. It was near the bedtime Linda had told him. He and Steven got up and headed upstairs with Alex and Zach. As they headed up, Zack gave Mark a small bundle of clothes and whispered that he had to wear those for the rest of the night.
At the top of the stairs, Mark asked where the guest room was, but Alex said, "You have to sleep in Steven's room tonight."
"What!" Steven exclaimed. "I don't want him in my room."
"Let him sleep with you, or else," Alex said.
"Fine. This way, Mark," Steven said, taking his hand and leading him down the hall, but not as far as Alex's room.

DareMad
01-07-2010, 12:23 PM
what are the clothes!!!!!

misspiggy7
01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
dang! u always leave us hanging write more soon plz!

Demon Thief
01-10-2010, 11:16 PM
I'll write more soon. Don't worry, I won't leave you all hanging for too much longer. :D

MasterOmega
01-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Just read this story through, this is awesome. Nice twists, although I was a bit dissapointed to find that you used the same thing twice (being black-mailed by picture twice). Ohterwise, nice punctuation, grammar ect. I have subscribed, so you better get writing.

Demon Thief
01-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I didn't mean to use the same thing twice, but what I originally had planned didn't work out too well with the rest of the story. Don't worry, it probably won't happen again.

Continuing from where I left off...

Part 11

As Steven starting leading Mark to his room, Alex tapped him on his shoulder and pointed toward the bathroom, telling him to change there.
Mark had no choice but to obey, so he headed toward the bathroom, leaving all three boys in the hall waiting for him.
Once inside, he took his first good look at the bundle of clothes he was holding. They were pajama bottoms and a top, both colored blue with various cartoon characters on them. Mark was shocked as he held them up to see them better when a small object fell out of the pj's onto the floor. He bent down to pick it up when he realized it was a pair of white briefs.
Mrk knew he had to wear these, so he just gritted his teeth and changed into the briefs and pj's. They were all uncomfortable on him, but they still fit. Then he went back out into the hall after using the toilet.
Alex and Zack started laughing their heads off as soon as Mark stepped into the hallway, but Steven didn't make a sound. Mark guessed he was a victim of more humiliating stunts than this. This meant that he was probably one step closer to getting Steven on his side and getting revenge on Alex and Zack.
Steven led Mark into his room, and the other boys followed. Alex said, "Since you both pretty much have to do as I say, you'll both sleep together tonight. I suggest that you two get plenty of sleep. We have a lot in store for you two tomorrow." Zack nodded in agreement, but Mark, while looking at him, could see that Zack looked a little uncomfortable with everything that was happening. Could it be that Zack was also under Alex's control? He had no way of knowing or finding out.
Mark and Steven got into the only bed in the room, which was barely big wnough for both of them. As Alex and Zack left, Alex said, "I'll be checking on you at random times during the night, so if I catch either one of you out of bed, you'll both have to do a major punishment in the morning."
"What if I have to go to the bathroom?" Steven asked.
"Then you have to hold it," Alex answered, as he left the room.
Aw crap! This is SO not worth fifty bucks!, Mark thought.

MasterOmega
01-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Nice update, but this does kinda push the limits of my morals a bit. A 16 yr old boy sleeping with an 8 yr old boy? This just sounds wrong in my opinion, but it's still appealing in a perverted kinda way.

Still, can't wait for the next update.

William
01-12-2010, 05:46 AM
This story keeps geting better don't stop I like it but needs more crazy dares like anything that would b heaps good

will9022
01-12-2010, 04:25 PM
this story is great! and wh cares if a 16 year old and an 8 year old are sharing a bd, they arent "doing" anything. Please continue when you get the chance!

MasterOmega
01-12-2010, 08:59 PM
this story is great! and wh cares if a 16 year old and an 8 year old are sharing a bd, they arent "doing" anything. Please continue when you get the chance!

All I was saying is that this goes against my morals a little bit. No need to be so obnoxious. People do have different opinions than yours, and I would like it if you could respect them.

xava
01-12-2010, 11:32 PM
this story is really good :) id love more regular posts though :P

and the age thing i didnt pick up on i just made my own ages i think haha but yeah everyone has their opinions and morals and all should respect that :)

jambalaya
01-13-2010, 07:19 AM
I don't want to be pushy here, but this story is too good to be less than an epic. I suggest you make this as long as you can. This is just too great that I can't say every complement that I can think off. This is just great. Great Job!

Demon Thief
01-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Nice update, but this does kinda push the limits of my morals a bit. A 16 yr old boy sleeping with an 8 yr old boy? This just sounds wrong in my opinion, but it's still appealing in a perverted kinda way.

Still, can't wait for the next update.

I apologize if it goes against your morals, but it's not like they want to do this. I'm not a fan of those type of things myself, so fear not, nothing perverted is going to happen. All this is doing is uniting both boys closer together to get back at the one brother.

I thought I'd get that out now. :D

jambalaya
01-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Please do as you please. With all due respect to the opinions of the people in this community, it is still good if you make this as good as you possibly can. I highly commend this story, do not fear to explore your imagination. But yeah, kudos to everyone's opinion. And more kudos to this story.

MasterOmega
01-13-2010, 10:52 PM
I apologize if it goes against your morals, but it's not like they want to do this. I'm not a fan of those type of things myself, so fear not, nothing perverted is going to happen. All this is doing is uniting both boys closer together to get back at the one brother.

I thought I'd get that out now. :D

Lol, you don't need to apologize. I understand that you are just using it as a plot device.

When can we expect the next update?

Demon Thief
01-13-2010, 11:23 PM
How about...two weeks from now?

Nah, I'm kidding. I'll post it now. :D

Part 12

Mark woke up the following morning in a daze. At first he thought he was at home, with nothing to do but goof off all day. Then as he looked around, he realized that he was still babysitting, although now he was a slave to two younger boys. He got out of bed and listened for any sounds coming from the other room.
Silence.
Mark looked around for Steven, and found him wrapped in a pair of blankets on the floor. Evidently, he had decided he would risk a punishment from Alex rather than do something he didn't want to do. The kid has guts, Mark thought, but how will this help me?
Mark sat back down on the bed and thought about what he could do. After a few minutes he had come up with a brilliant plan, but he would need Steven's help at several critical stages of the plan. This first part, however, Mark could do alone.
Mark silently slipped out of Steven's room and carefully tiptoed down the hall toward Alex's room. The first part of Mark's plan was quite simple: Get Alex's phone and delete all the embarrassing photos he had of him. He was also going to try and search Alex's room for any information that Mark could use for his revenge.
Mark carefully opened the bedroom door and took a look inside. Alex was sleeping on his bed and Zack was also asleep on an air mattress near the door. The clothes that they had been wearing yesterday were scattered all over the room.
Mark entered the room and headed silently toward the pair of pants that Alex had worn. He felt through the pockets and found Alex's cell phone. Mark turned it on and went to the photos. He immeadiantly saw the one that Alex had taken of him while he was naked, and deleted it. Then he scrolled through the rest of the photos to see if he could find anything else. Soon he came across a bunch of photos of Steven, who was weraing no clothes in all of the pictures. Mark quickly deleted these too. He then shut off the phone and put it back where he found it.
Mark turned to leave, when something caught his eye. One of Alex's dresser drawers was ajar. Mark crept over to it and opened it a little wider. He saw a bunches of socks and boxers, and a small black notebook. Mark grabbed the notebook and shut the drawer almost all the way. Having no pockets, he stuffed the notebook into the waistband of his pajama pants.
Mark started to leave, but a noise behind him caused him to freeze in his tracks. He looked behind him and saw Alex starting to wake up.

William
01-14-2010, 04:16 AM
Keep going this story is so great wen will b the next time u will post. I hope it's soon

MasterOmega
01-14-2010, 04:52 AM
Nice update. I hope that you can continue this story at such a high level. I also hope that when this story ends you can think of a sequel. Not that this story will end for quote a while (it better not!).

jambalaya
01-14-2010, 06:07 AM
Nice update. I hope that you can continue this story at such a high level. I also hope that when this story ends you can think of a sequel. Not that this story will end for quote a while (it better not!).

I agree to the highest degree. Sooner or later this story will be in its milestone. Kudos to the story. And Kudos to its brilliant writter :clap: :pirashoot:

Demon Thief
01-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Aw, thank you all so much. I'll post an update later tonight. I'd do it now, but I have a few things I gotta do. :confused:

And the idea of a potential sequel has been stirring in my head. Hopefully when I finish this one, I'll be able to write it.

Mr. Green
01-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Great post
My favorite story yet

Demon Thief
01-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Part 13

As Alex sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Mark ran out of the room. He darted down the wall and back into Steven's room as the door to Alex's room closed. He heard Alex moving around the house, but in the direction of the bathroom. Knowing he had a minute or two, Mark opened the notebook he found.
After a few minutes of scanning the pages, Mark thought he had found the perfect blackmail. But unfortunately, there was no way he could exploit it without any further information. He would have to use a computer to even access what he had found, and he was sure he wouldn't be allowed any computer time.
After deleting the photos, Mark was still going to have to do what Alex wanted, even though Alex no longer had anything on him. He didn't want Alex to discover that the photos were gone before the appropriate time. Mark hid the notebook under Steven's dresser as he heard Alex coming back down the hall.

Sorry it's short. I'm leaving for this weekend and I've been doing errands all day. The next update will be on Sunday night. :D

MasterOmega
01-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Great update, although it is a bit short. Nevermind, it just makes me more anxious for the next part. Can't wait till sunday.

jambalaya
01-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Yeah, sure.. A good story shouldn't be rushed.. Though I am really excited for the update. :D

jambalaya
01-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Please continue :D

Demon Thief
01-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Part 14

Alex opened the door to Steven's room as Mark sat down on the bed after stashing the notebook he had found. Alex was about to say something, but then the phone rang.
"I've got it," Alex said.
"No, I'll get it; I'm in charge," Mark replied, pushing past Alex and heading downstairs to where the phone was. He picked it up and said, "Hello?"
"Mark, is that you?" Linda's voice answered.
"Yeah, it's me. What's going on?" Mark asked.
"Oh, I just wanted to know what was going on and how you all were doing."
Mark turned around and saw Alex halfway down the stairs, watching Mark talk on the phone. Mark turned away from him and said, "Everything is fine. And I have a question. Did you give Alex permission to invite a friend over?"
"Actually I didn't. Why, did he say I gave him permission?" Linda asked.
"Yes, he did," Mark answered.
"Can you put him on?"
"No problem," Mark answered.
He held out the phone to Alex, who came down and took it. Mark walked into another room and saw the thing he needed: a computer.
He looked around and saw no one in sight, so he turned it on and accessed the Internet. He went on a few sites and checked a few things. When he was done, he turned off the computer and walked back into the room where Alex was still talking on the phone.
"Bye, Mom," Alex said and hung up the phone.
"What'd she say?" Mark asked.
"Well, thanks to you, I'm grounded for the rest of the weekend, and Zack has to go home as soon as possible. Just you wait, I'll get back at you for this," he vowed.
"What do you mean?" Mark asked, playing dumb.
"I still have a photo of you flashing your privates, remember? But I won't send it to other people if you convince my mom that Zack went home when she said to instead of staying here another night."
"Yeah, fine," Mark answered. He had to keep Alex from noticing that the photos were gone as long as possible. His only option was to continue playing along with the whole servitude thing.

Funny pie
01-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Awesome! Keep going please!!

jambalaya
01-21-2010, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the update. If I may suggest something, can you if it is not against your will, make your updates longer. Well, just a suggestion. Thank you.

asicsboi
01-25-2010, 03:26 AM
Yar Continue continue !!! hahah

Demon Thief
01-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Sorry it's been awhile, but I've been deciding how to write this next part.

Part 15

Alex looked at Mark and was about to say something, but then Steven and Zack came downstairs. Zach had changed into fresh clothes, but Steven was still in his pajamas. They both made their way to the kitchen, most likekly to have breakfast.
"Mark, before you eat, change into your regular clothes, but leave the underwear I gave you on for now," Alex said.
"Fine," Mark said, as he headed upstairs. He changed into his clothes and left the pj's on the bathroom floor. As he came downstairs, he saw Alex hang up the phone.
"Who was on the phone?" Mark asked.
"Oh, you'll find out," Alex replied.
They went into the kitchen to find Steven and Zach eating cereal. Alex pointed out where everything was to Mark before getting his own breakfast ready. Mark was about to fix his own when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it," Mark said, when no one else said a thing.
He opened the door to find a boy standing in front of him that looked around Alex's age. He was a little chubby and had dark hair. Behind him stood a girl around Mark's age. She had dark blonde hair and a perfect body for a girl her age.
"Who are you?" Mark finally asked.
"I'm Christina, and this is my younger brother Greg. He's one of Alex's friends. Are you the babysitter?" she asked.
"Yeah, I am," Mark replied.
"Well that's good. I don't want to leave Greg at someone else's home without anyone in charge."
"I have everything under control here. Don't worry," Mark said.
"Good. And if you want to hang out sometime, here's my number," Christina said, as she gave Mark a folded piece of paper. She then turned around and left.
Greg went inside as Mark turned around and shut the door behind him. Now he had four boys to look after. He was also pretty sure that Linda had not allowed any more of Alex's friends over, but Mark didn't want to say anything... yet.

After everyone had breakfast, Steven went into the living room and turned on the TV. Alex, Zack, and Greg went upstairs, and Alex beckoned to Mark, indicating that he should go with them. Mark followed, certain that what was coming couldn't be good.
Once they were all in Alex's room, Alex announced what they were going to do: "Since we have four people, and no one has to leave until later tonight, I say we play some Truth or Dare."
"Again?" Mark asked, remembering all too well the previous noght.
"Yes, but this time there'll be no blackmail. In fact, I'll give you all of mine and Zack's cameras and other things like that." Alex said.
"Alright then," Mark said.
Alex and Zack gave their cell phones to Mark, who went downstairs to where Steven was. He said, "Hide these for me, please. And don't tell anyone else where they are when you do."
"Okay," Steven said. Mark wnet back upstairs to Alex's room.
"No one can get them back until the game is over," Mark stated.
"So here's how we're going to play. It's going to be me and Zack against Mark and Greg. If you refuse to do a dare, you're out. First team with both people out loses. However, if your partner is out, but you're still in, you can agree to the other team's terms to allow him back in, but ytou can only do this once. Is everthing clear?"
Mark, Zack, and Greg nodded their heads.
"Then let the game begin!" Alex said.

William
01-27-2010, 04:09 AM
I wonder Whats going to happen inhope it's good this is a real good story been waiting for ages for this part!

jambalaya
01-27-2010, 04:37 AM
Thank you for the update. I was waiting for this in decades... lol Keep up the good work.

Demon Thief
01-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Expect the next update later tonight.

Joke
01-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Expect the next update later tonight.

Still waiting for the update :)

maxim
01-31-2010, 12:24 PM
I agree with joke you had amazing potential and great cliff hanger you do not continue then I will abusletley insist one somebody finishing it.

evilmime13
01-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Great story. I hope you update it soon.
He probably not update it soon

Demon Thief
01-31-2010, 11:54 PM
Just for that, evil, I'm updating it now.

Part 16

"So who goes first?" Mark asked.
"How about Greg, since he came here last," suggested Zack.
"Fine," Greg sighed. Mark could tell by the expression on Greg's face that he really didn't want to play this. Mark guessed that Greg was being forced to play this, and adding this to the information he had found out earlier, he knew enough about Alex's little secret.
"Well, Greg, are you going to start us off, or not?" Alex asked.
"I guess," he said. "Umm, Zack, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Zack automatically responded. Greg thought for a moment and said, "I dare you to give Alex an atomic wedgie."
Zack got up and went behind Alex, who bent over. Zack pulled up Alex's boxers up as far as they could go, which was halfway up Alex's back.
"I'll get you back for that, Greg," Alex said. "Zack, it's your turn."
"Okay, Mark, truth or dare?" Zack asked.
"Truth," Mark answered.
"Did you enjoy sleeping with Steven last night?" Zach then asked.
"Not really, no," Mark answered. "Alex, truth or dare?"
"Dare," he replied.
"I dare you to skip your next two turns. You can't ask anyone truth or dare, but you can still be asked," Mark said.
"Okay fine," Alex said. "Greg, I guess it's your turn."
"Zack, truth or dare?" Greg asked.
"Truth," he answered. Greg asked, "What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"
"I went skinny-dipping into my neighbor's pool once, and I almost got caught doing it, too," Zack said. "Mark, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Mark answered.
"I dare you to pull down Greg's pants, and Greg, you can't pull them up until your turn."
"Alright, I'll do it," Mark said.
He and Greg both stood up and faced each other. Then Greg turned around and Mark quickly yanked down Greg's pants, revealing white briefs.
"Remember, you can't pull them up until your turn," Zack said.
"Alex. truth or dare?" Mark asked.
"Dare," Alex replied.
"I dare you to take off your pants and leave them off until the game is over," Mark said.
"Fine," Alex said. He took off his shoes, then stood up and pulled his pants down. He was wearing a blue pair of boxers.
"I'll get you back as well, Mark," he said. "When it's my turn, I'll get you both back."
"I'd like to see you try," Mark said.

iTunes
02-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Amazing story so far! Keep it ip! This was a great addition

jambalaya
02-01-2010, 02:21 AM
I'll never really grow tired of reading this. I'm hooked to this story. Keep Going please! and if possible longer updates :)

gagemeaker
02-01-2010, 08:32 PM
reading your story makes my day. please keep going :D

seth18
02-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Just for that, evil, I'm updating it now.

He won't update.. :mad:
UPDATE! LOL!

The_Optimist
02-04-2010, 03:30 PM
OH MY GOD!!! This is brilliant. Please continue :)

mr0zip0
02-04-2010, 08:54 PM
best story I've ever read... UPDATE!!!

Demon Thief
02-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Sorry for the incovenience. I've been running low on ideas lately.
And if anyone has any great truth or dare ideas, feel free to PM me.

Part 17

"Oh I will," Alex said. "Just you wait."
It was now Greg's turn, and Alex was now back in the game. Greg asked, "Zack, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to take off everything but your underwear and stay like that for the rest of the game," Greg said.
"Fine," Zack said. He pulled of his socks and shoes, then stood up and removed his shirt and pants. He was wearing red boxer-briefs. He sat down again and said, "Mark, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Mark said.
Zack thought for a moment and said, "I dare you to take off everything but your underwear and go downstairs and watch TV with Steven for fifteen minutes. Oh, and the game continues while you're away."
"I'll do it," Mark said, "but only if one of you two stays out of the game until I come back."
"Okay," Zack said. "Um, I'll stay out, I guess."
Mark quickly reoved his own clothes, until he stood wearing only the white briefs that Zack had given him last night. He left the room and went downstairs to where Steven was still watching TV.
"Dare?" Steven asked.
"Yeah," Mark replied.
"My brother makes me play that stupid truth or dare game whenever we're home alone," Steven said. "One time, he dared me to get naked, and then he took soe pictures of me. He said he'll show everyone at school unless I do whatever he wants."
"You know, he did the same thing to me, but I snuck into hs room and deleted all his embarrassing photos of us," Mark said.
"Really?" Steven asked.
"Yeah, and I need your help. Do you want to get back at your brother?"
"Yes."
"Here, I'll tell you my plan." Mark looked at the stairs, then leaned in close to Steven and started whispering in his ear. When he stopped, he asked, "Understand?"
"Yeah," Steven replied.
Mark then crept up the stairs and into Steven's bedroom. He grabbed an object from th bedside table, and hurried back downstairs. He fiddled with the object for a moment, then handed it to Steven.
"Will this work?" Steven asked.
"I hope," Mark replied. "Ssshh! Someone's coming!"
Foosteps came down the stairs. Steven hid the object under the couch as Zack steped into the living room.
"You came come back up," he said. Mark followed him upstairs and back to Alex's room. But what was awaiting him in there?

Mr Very Daring
02-06-2010, 04:57 PM
the suspense, mystery an cliff-hangers at the chapter ends are brilliant.
Great dare and story ideas. nice mix of tord and story
great story

will9022
02-06-2010, 09:25 PM
great update, the only thing i hate is that you left Mark's plan a secret, and now i am in suspense to find out... jk, i dont hate that

Demon Thief
02-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I really like your Gaara avatar, Will.

Part 18

Mark entered Alex's room and saw that Alex's shirt was now off and Greg's shirt and pants were off. Apparently the daring had been heavy since Mark had left. Alex said, "Greg just did a dare, so it's his turn to dare Zack."
"Okay," Mark said.
"Wait, before we continue, I have a suggestion," said Zack.
"What is it?" Mark asked.
"Let's do only dares from now on," Zack said.
"I have no problem with that," Alex said. "Anyone else?"
"No problem here," said Greg.
"Same here," Mark agreed.
Zack nodded to Greg, indicating he culd continue the game. Greg said, "Zack, I dare you to kiss Alex's feet."
"Fine," Zack said. He got down on his hands and knees and crawled over to Alex. He quickly kissed the bottoms of Alex's feet one time each. He stood up and said, "Mark, I dare you to put on the pajamas you wore last night and keep them on for the rest of the night."
"Okay, I'll do it," Mark said. He walked out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. he saw the pj's where he had left them. He quickly changed clothes and went back to Alex's room.
All three boys started laughing as soon as Mark came back in the room. Zack moved behind Mark, and before Mark could do anything, pulled his pants down. A hard shove from behind sent Mark falling on top of Greg, who yelled in surprise. Angry, Mark rolled off Greg and pulled his pants up. He sat down and said, "Alex, I dare you go out in your backyard butt naked, and stay there for thirty seconds."

William
02-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Great update but can it get a little more sexual please

Demon Thief
02-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Pease remember that these are 11-16 year old boys playing, I can only go so far without going over my own limits.

jambalaya
02-09-2010, 04:01 AM
Yeah! Great update. I wish for more. Please please make it longer next time. I am just excited.

MasterOmega
02-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Great update but can it get a little more sexual please

If sexual is what you want, then read the other stories. I am sure that Demon-Thief has a plan for this story, and I am pretty sure it won't include youngsters having underage sex.

maxim
02-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Uhm, for such a long wait that wasnt much of a beffy post..
But still I did enjoy it you have to go somewhere with it
I was starting to loose faith in you. Thanks

will9022
02-10-2010, 09:03 AM
great post.
and thanks, i like your tsukiyomi quote&picture haha

Demon Thief
02-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Part 19

"Fine, I'll do it," Alex said. "But you'll be sorry."
Alex removed his boxers and went downstairs wit the other boys following. Alex opened the back door and ran out into the backyard, which was mercifully surrounded with a fence. Alex ran around the yard for the required half a minute, then he came back inside.
"Let's continue with the game, "Alex said.
"I'll be there in a moment. I have to use the bathroom," Mark said.
"Alright," Zack said. The other boys went upstairs.
Mark waited moment, then opened the back door to let Steven in. "Did you get it?" Mark asked.
"Yeah, I did," Steven replied. He handed Mark a cell phone - the object Mark had given him earlier. In fact it was Mark's own phone, and it had a camera attachment on it. Mark accessed the photos and saw a picture of Alex streaking around the backyard.
"Okay, you keep this," Mark said. "But don't let your brother see it."
"Fine," Steven said. Mark went back upstairs.
When he got back in Alex's room, the boys were waiting for him. Alex had put his boxers back on.
"Well Mark, shall we continue?" Zack asked.
"Actually, no I don't want to continue," Mark said.
"What? But you have to. Remember, you have to do what I want," Alex said.
"Says who?" Mark asked.
"Says the picture I have of you," Alex replied.
"What picture?"
"This one," Alex said. He went over to where his pants were, and went throug his pockets. His pulled out his cell phone and looked at the photos, but then he got angry. "What happened to my pictures?" he yelled.
"I deleted them this morning. You have no blackmail over me now," Mark said.
"Actually, I do. I copied the picture of you onto the computer. Now keep playing with us," Alex said.
"Delete the picture right now, or else," Mark said.
"Or else what?" Alex demanded.

daremenow
02-10-2010, 11:41 AM
nice update. i look forward to these

ursoweird123
02-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Awesome update. I love where this story is going. I hope Steven gets more into the story. But this is definitely one of the beat stories on GetDare. Keep going.

seth18
02-10-2010, 11:38 PM
COntinueor else ;)

jambalaya
02-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Awesome update. I really am hooked to this story. Keep on going. Kudos!!!

Canker1
02-11-2010, 06:53 AM
You gotta keep updating. This is my favorite story.

Demon Thief
02-11-2010, 11:27 PM
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news that this story is nearly done. I only have a few parts to post, and that's it.

However, the good news is that there definitely will be a sequel, and I have been working like a demon to prepare it.

seth18
02-13-2010, 08:29 PM
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news that this story is nearly done. I only have a few parts to post, and that's it.

However, the good news is that there definitely will be a sequel, and I have been working like a demon to prepare it.

Where's teh news about updating it NOW? :D

Demon Thief
02-14-2010, 10:49 AM
In your ass. :D

But seriously, I'll post the next update sometime tomorrow.

seth18
02-17-2010, 08:37 PM

Liar.. :eek: We shall destroy you, post! Lol

maxim
02-18-2010, 03:54 PM

Lies!

Liar.. :eek: We shall destroy you, post! Lol
I agree^

will9022
02-18-2010, 04:21 PM
But if you destroy him, then we will never read the new post!! or the sequal!! tough choice... :confused:

maxim
02-18-2010, 04:23 PM
But if you destroy him, then we will never read the new post!! or the sequal!! tough choice... :confused:
He wont write. and if he wont finish this one he cant do a sequal!

Demon Thief
02-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Don't destroy me. I'll put you in the Tsukuyomi if you try. :D
Anyway...

Part 20

"Or I'll show everyone you know the pictures I have of you," Mark replied.
"What pictures? You never took any pictures!" Alex exclaimed.
Mark explained how he had asked Steven to wait in the backyard with Mark's camera phone. Steven was to wait until Alex got his dare from Mark, then take the picture. To prevent Steven from getting caught right away, Mark had turned the flash off.
"Very good, so I guess we're even as far as blackmail. But I can still tell my mom about everything. And Greg and Zack will back me up, even though you turned Steven against me," Alex said.
"True..." Mark said, "but I have information that I bet that you won't want your mom to find out, Alex."
"Like what?" he asked.
"Like the fact that you're an underage GetDare user, under the username "Dare person 94 ( My apologies if this is someone's actual username; I made it up). I'm pretty sure your mom won't like that, now would she?"
"I'll say you're lying. And I'll change the persoal stuff on there so she won't think it's me," Alex said.
"You could try, but I changed your passwords. You should know better than to leave private information like that lying around."
"I take it you found my black notebook," Alex said. "I wondered where it was."
"Look, here's my deal," Mark said. "I'll delete my photos of you if you delete your photos of me. Then, if your friends leave like they were supposed to, I won't tell your mom anything bad. Deal?"
Alex thought about it for a moment, then said, "Deal."
"I'm heading home," Zack said. "Are you coming, Greg?"
"Yeah, but I'll have my sister pick me up. She's not busy much on Saturdays anyway." Alex left the rom and went downstairs to where the phone was.
"You guys won't say anything about this, right?" Mark asked, knowing full well he cold do little to stop them if they did.
"No, we won't. We play truth or dare like this all the time," Zack said. "Goodbye, Mark, it was nice meeting you."
"Yeah, same here," Mark said. Zack walked out of the room and left as Greg came back in.
"My sister will be here in five minutes," he said.
"Okay," Mark replied.
"I'm going to wait outside. Bye!" Greg said, as he left.

The rest of the weekend practicall flew by compared to Friday night and Sunday morning. Mark was sitting in the living room watching TV as Linda walked in at 8 o'clock.
"Hello, Mark. The boys weren't to much trouble, were they?" she asked.
"No, not at all," he replied. "In fact, they're both upstairs, asleep."
That's good. I'll pay you now, and you can be on your way."
"Okay," Mark replied. Linda reached intoher purse and handed Mark a fifty dollar bill.
"Oh, and I was wondering: Would you babysit the boys agian, if I need you?" she asked.
Mark thought about the events of the past weekend. He believed that if he came back to babysit, Alex would probably get revenge on him somehow. But, Mark also believed that he can handle any situations that he would get into.
"Sure, why not," he said.

The End

This will be continued by a sequel entitled "Summer Camp: Mark's Second Adventure", which will take place a year after this story. I'll put it up as soon as I can. And my apologies for not finishing this sooner. Thank you all for being supportive and patient. :D

jambalaya
02-19-2010, 03:25 AM
Yipee!!! I can't wait to see the sequel. Kudos!!!

Mr Very Daring
02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
fab-u-lous
can't wait for sequal

maxim
02-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Gresat ending I'm glad you finished it:)

will9022
02-19-2010, 11:17 PM
great post! can't wait for the sequal!
p.s.- the Tsukiyomi!! oh no!! its a good thing i didnt want to destroy you!

seth18
02-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Eh.. you ruined it...
Seems a bit rushed on the ending.

Demon Thief
02-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Sorry I rushed it, but if I didn't finish it soon, I would probably never finish it at all.

I'm putting up the sequel now.

Noquestions
02-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Agree with Seth, it had a lot of promise, but seems you just got bored, and kind of rushed the ending to be done in one page. His grand plan seemed kind of...meh.

Although great work in keeping characters, and actually writing in prose, you could do really good with other stories. Learn from this, don't run out of ideas. ;)

Demon Thief
03-01-2010, 10:59 PM
I had the last parts (which were longer than what the last part is now) saved on my computer. I usually type the story right on the ste, but I had a really good idea, so I saved it so I wouldn't forget. Unfortunately, all that work somehow got deleted, so I had to revert to a shorter version. I didn't want to, but I really wanted to finish the story.

Just to clairify. :D

Dylan xX
03-05-2010, 10:35 PM
now, i personnaly HATE blackmail stories.. but i happen to like this whole thing. I find it hilarious and intresting.

9/10 brah

Demon Thief
03-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Now, when I started reading your post, I thought you were making a negative remark, but I finished it and saw you were complimenting. And thanks for the 9/10 rating. :D

jambalaya
03-10-2010, 05:34 AM
I really wish you could do another sequel when Mark returns babysitting Alex and Steven.

Demon Thief
03-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Keep an eye on the sequel; I have a nice, juicy twist lined up.

obon7
04-18-2010, 02:26 AM
Awesome story! Read all if it just now.

potter1harry
06-19-2011, 08:10 PM
i loved that just that good