PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Max's dare.

Comeintotheparlor
12-11-2009, 02:22 AM
(Was bored. I haven't proof read totally fictional)
Max and Mindy were standing outside of a deserted petrol station.
“Do it, slut.” Max said while pushing his brown hair out of his eyes. Mindy wrung her delicate pale hands.
“Why?” Mindy whined
“Because. You said you like this stuff didn’t you?” Max calmly replied.
“Yeah, but...”
Max looks at Mindy.
“Fine!” Mindy huffs.

Mindy walked into the petrol station and strolled around. It’s empty other then the cashier. To Max’s liking, but definitely not Mindy’s. Mindy tried to look casual, but it was near impossible in the outfit Max had her in, a little black dress, so short that whenever Mindy moved it rose high enough to show her panties. At least he let me wear a shirt under it.

Mindy looked in the freezer filled with sweet treats and picked one out. She doesn’t like it, Too sweet for her liking.
“As if that matters” Mindy mumbled to herself.
“Just that?”The Cashier asked while staring at her erect nipples.
“yeah.” Mindy quietly replied, face blushing at the thought of what was to come.
“Er, do you have a bathroom?”
“Yeah it’s to your right.” The cashier replied.
Mindy hurried into the bathroom, but didn’t go into a cubicle. She stood in front of the mirror, and tried to slow her breathing, but it was useless. She was a sweating, nervous ball of energy.
“Now or never. I suppose.” Mindy pep talked herself.
She faced the security camera, smiled and waved. She slowly reached under her dress and pulled off her dripping panties, her finger brushed past her clit.
“Oh god.” She moaned.
Mindy dropped her soaking panties into her bag and picked up the icelolly. It was made of jelly and oddly phallic shaped. Mindy laughed at the irony. She hiked her dress up with her left hand while holding the lolly in her right, and double checked the camera was getting a good view. Mindy took a deep breath, licked the frozen treat, closed her eyes and inserted the lolly into her dripping pussy.
“Ik!” She squealed from the coldness.
She collected herself and walked over to the door of the bathroom and moaned. She took a few deep breathes and opened it and stepped out. Max was talking to the cashier. When Max heard the door open he looked up.
“Oh there you are! What took you so long?” He asked.
Mindy went a even brighter shade of red and mumbled a incoherent reply. She walked towards the two men. It was only a few metres, but it felt like she was trekking across the globe. Eventually she got to the counter.
“Could we go now Max?” She asked.
“No, me and Andy here both used to go to school together.” Max replied.
“Oh.” Was all that Mindy could reply.
As the boys talked, Mindy could feel her juices and the melted jelly run down her leg. After what seemed like forever, Max and Andy finally finished their conversation and Max and Mindy started to leave. But just before they reached the door, Max dropped his wallet.

“Honey, sweety, would you mind picking my wallet up?” He asked with the biggest grin on his face, while mouthing the word slowly.
Mindy’s mind was racing. How was she going to do this? If she squatted, the remains ice-lolly would surely come out, but if she was to bend at the hip, The stick would show, plus her whole pussy. She finally decided to squat. The lolly would come out, but at least she wouldn’t be flashing. Mandy bent down and the grape jelly ice lolly, now half the size, fell with a loud plop on the floor. Mindy hastily grabbed Max’s wallet and stood up
“Now, what’s this Mindy?” Max asked loudly, as if to get the cashiers attention, though that was unnecessary Max bent down and picked up the lolly.
“This doesn’t go in your pussy! You naughty girl.”

Maha12347
12-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Good beginning to the story. I will be reading on!

blowjob
12-13-2009, 12:34 PM
loving it its great