PDA

View Full Version : Shoesmith and Striker (Fiction)

Slenderman - Doctor
12-09-2009, 03:14 PM
ONE
Introductions

Alex Striker was a boy like any other. He lived on a normal housing estate in an average house. If you stood him between the other males in his friendship group, you wouldn’t notice anything different. He blended in, and he liked it. But, unlike his friends, he held a bit of a secret. Alex Striker was a member of getDare. Shocking, I know. But really, it would’ve been shocking to his friends so he decided to keep quiet about the whole thing. Since the age of 14, Alex had been turned on by the idea of performing dares for people and posting back with his experiences. And getDare, the Truth or Dare forum he was signed up to, gave him the chance to fulfill some of his dreams.

Laura Shoesmith was a girl like any other. She lived on a normal housing estate in an average house. If you stood her between the other females in her friendship group, you wouldn’t notice anything different. She blended in, and she liked it. But, unlike her friends, she held a bit of a secret. Laura Shoesmith was a member of getDare. Shocking, I know. But really, it would’ve been shocking to her friends so she decided to keep quiet about the whole thing. Just like Alex above, she’d also been turned on by the idea of dares and dare games since approximately the age of 14. However, Laura always fancied being the dominant one rather than the subservient. And, again just like Alex, getDare opened some doors for her to wander and explore.

Alex and Laura knew each other and had done so for several years, since primary school. Now, at 16, they were venturing around college together and their friendship grew stronger by the day. Neither of them fancied one another; they were just your good old fashioned friends, even if there was some harmless flirting between the two. But then it was just that – harmless.

Fortunately, they were both studying the same subjects in college, with only one lesson being different. Sometimes, being with someone too much can cause cracks but, in this case, they were happy to say that they were exceptions to the rule. They had arguments at times, sure, but then... who doesn’t? However, for the majority of the time, they were looking out for each other and having a laugh. In fact, they became so gelled together as a duo, it was considered a little strange to mention Alex without Laura, or Laura without Alex. If one was mentioned, the other was too. If one was there, the other would nearly always be there too. And if one was off college with illness, the atmosphere just seemed unnatural.

Being such close friends brought about many advantages and benefits to both characters. They would complete each other’s sentences, know what each other was thinking, everything. To put it in a simple form – they knew each other inside out. They knew each other so well and trusted each other so much that they didn’t even bat an eyelid when some things they did could be seen as a bit dodgy by others. What I mean is that, if either of them stayed over for the night at the other’s house and they got ready for bed, they didn’t care about changing in front of each other. Again, sometimes this can be awkward for friends, and can even break close friends, but it never bothered them. For Alex and Laura, it was just normality.

Now I’ve discussed, at some length, their friendship, I suppose I should introduce them both individually in some depth. I’ll start with Alex. He, himself, summed himself up quite well actually. Take his Facebook profile for instance – the biographical details simply say, as written by Alex, “I’m just a typical teenager”. And that was spot on. Dirty blonde messy hair, blue eyes, a slim build and everything you’d expect in a stereotypical teenager. I’m not saying he was boring, but what I am saying is that he was proud to be himself. Unlike some people at college, he didn’t try to be someone he wasn’t. Alex was Alex, and that’s the way everyone liked him. And that’s also why he didn’t want to risk the getDare situation getting out. He had a few dimples on his chin and a small scratch mark where Kate Muldowney’s dog had gotten a little overexcited at his arrival two weeks back. A jumper, jeans, trainers, boxers, socks and sorted.

Laura was quite similar, in many ways. Except for the main difference, of course... she was female. Anyway. She, too, had dirty blonde hair. It was blonde but, under some light, it did appear brown. Hence dirty blonde. Blue eyes too, and a beautiful smile. Some makeup, obviously, but not as much as most girls at college. Just a nice amount, to freshen up her face. Moving down her body (not like a pervert, mind you – that’d just be weird), you’d notice her averagely-sized boobs and her slim outward appearance. Again, not boring – rather pretty in fact – but just a nice figure. Laura sometimes wished she had slightly bigger breasts, but then Alex and her friends would shake their head and remind her that she should just like herself the way she was. She didn’t need tits, arse and Tango-stained skin to look nice. She just... did. And that’s the way everyone liked her. Well, except Charlotte Fuckface, but she was a slutty little chav that nobody cared about anyway.

(That isn’t her real name by the way – Charlotte Fuckface - that'd be a bit odd. Her real surname is Lucklace, but this was hastily changed by most people in college rather quickly due to two reasons. One, what kind of a name is “Lucklace” anyway and, two, its rhyming equivalent just sounded and suited her better.)

Both friends lived quite close, as would probably be expected anyway. In fact, they lived so close that they could see each other from their bedroom windows. Yep, they lived in houses opposite one another. This proved to be great fun at times. Instead of texting each other, they’d make signs and hold them up to their windows; their arms aching after ten minutes because the other would still be trying to make out the words on the paper. Eventually, Laura got the idea. She bought some A3 paper and wrote her messages bigger. And then Alex latched on. But he liked to be awkward so, what did he do? He stuck to using A4 paper just to piss Laura off. Of course, they would later laugh about it but it was always something to chuckle about later on MSN. To extract revenge on him, she would sometimes write large messages but in yellow marker. It probably sounds quite lame to you, the reader, but it really rather amused the friends and this was just one of many things they did to have fun.

They had their own in-jokes and things, for want of a better word. I suppose I mean they had their own habits, their own quirks, their own little catchphrases and personal jokes. During college breaks, their friends would often just sit there, staring at the two, bemused and confused, wondering what on earth was going on. It was like they spoke in their own language; it was a wonder they didn’t have their own official dictionary. But this didn’t alienate any of their friends – they were used to it and just laughed before getting on with their own conversations.

Still, though, even with quirks and in-jokes, they remained just as normal as everyone else. They never went over the top, or sought attention, or anything like that. Ultimately, they were just out to have a good time and be themselves. Both Alex and Laura thought they knew everything about each other, and it’s safe to say they pretty much did, but on Monday 5th December, 2009, a new ingredient was metaphorically thrown into the mix. It wasn’t a horrible ingredient, though, no, just a fresh burst of excitement and an insightful addition to their friendship. And I think you can guess what that new ingredient was, can’t you?

getDare.

BettyBoop
12-09-2009, 03:48 PM
I love the way you write, it original. I like the story, it's well written and humorous at the same time. I will continue to read on, even after what you told me about it xP.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-10-2009, 07:08 AM
TWO
getDare

Monday 4th December.

4/12/09.

That’s the way we write the date here in England because we do things... logically.

Anyway. Apologies for that – I do tend to go off on weird tangents at times, but I’ll try and reign myself in for the future because you don’t want to listen to me waffle on and on about – I’m doing it again, aren’t I?

Right, Alex and Laura.

College had been closed for the day because it was a teacher day, or something. Laura and Alex had kept apart for the day. That was rare. They both had college assignments to do and so they agreed to give each other space. Laura had wanted to be with Alex, his study buddy, but Alex didn’t work well with distractions so they eventually came to the decision to not talk for the day. Well, until they’d finished their assignments anyway. Besides, Laura would’ve only poked him to death anyway. And fired elastic bands at him. She was awful at concentrating, hence her desire to have company. But, surprisingly, Alex received no texts and no calls.

He could only assume that, for once, she’d settled down and got on with her work. Oh, how wrong he was. No, in fact, she’d done the opposite. She’d thrown her books to one side, rather literally, and turned her laptop on. For the last three hours, whilst Alex had been writing an essay on linguistic features in a Guardian newspaper article, Laura had been cyber-surfing the online world. Facebook, YouTube, all the usual. And then getDare. Since stumbling upon the website, thanks to Google search, a few months ago, she’d been an addict. In fact, she even had a “getDare addict” title beneath her username due to having over 2000 posts.

However, she’d never performed any dares herself or even posted any. The majority of her postings were found in the Lounge, usually discussing her favourite flavours of ice cream and the like. She’d sit, anxiously and eagerly, on the edge of her bed, laptop in her arms, constantly refreshing the homepage until a new post arrived. Call it sad, but this was true of many members. Once you visit there, it’s extremely hard to leave. Trust me; I know from experience.

After browsing and eyeing up the latest threads, she flicked on to her blog and opened up a new window. Just a few months on the site and, already, she had 63 blog posts. Most of them, admittedly, weren’t essay-long or particularly insightful, but still. Time to post another blog entry. But what about?

The obvious, of course.

Was meant to use today’s day off college as a study day. Ha! Watched episodes of Ugly Betty on YouTube instead. Gotta love Betty! What else? Oh yeah, haha. I joined three new groups on Facebook – one’s about Christmas, one’s an Ugly Betty Appreciation thingy and the other’s about Desperate Housewives. Only just got into that show but it’s really good and I’m hopefully gettin’ the Boxset for Christmas. And that’s everything for today.

Byeeee <3

Formatted, posted, done.

Laura placed the laptop down beside her on the bed to let her legs breath. It got bloody hot after a while. She wandered over to the window and pulled open her blinds. Rain. It was pouring down, ruining a picture perfect view. And, directly opposite, Alex’s curtains were still drawn. It was her own fault really. If she hadn’t kept on going to the window and dancing like a loony, he wouldn’t have closed his curtains on her. Her face produced a frown, but she soon turned that upside down when she jumped back onto her comfy double bed next to her pile of extremely huggable teddies. Straightening them back up into a neat little pyramid on the corner of her bed, she smiled as she put Alex back in his place.

Alex was her teddy bear. Named after her best friend, bought for her by her best friend. He had one too, called Laura, except that his teddy was upside down and lodged in the corner of his wardrobe. His mum had teased him once about it and so it’d been isolated from the world ever since. Laura was unaware of this – every time she came over, he’d position the teddy on the edge of his bed, just to make her happy. But as soon as she left, back he’d go into the corner with the old sweaty sock that he’d never been arsed to move. But that’s another story.

Once the bears were re-aligned, Laura resumed her Internetting and refreshed the getDare homepage once more. Six unread posts. Three in the Truth or Dare Online section, two in the Slave/Master area and one in the Lounge. Being her usual place of residence, she clicked into the Lounge post and scanned it. At first glance, it was a post regarding who was better out of Mario and Luigi. But, just as she hovered her mouse over the homepage button, she noticed something. Scrolling back to the new post, her mind wondered if what she’d seen was correct.

Indeed it was.

The post was fine and dandy, but the username was a different matter.

Hello “Alexsh4”. See, to anyone else, this was just a username like any other. The name of someone and a number which presumably meant something to that user. But Laura knew this was no ordinary “any other member”. This was Alex Striker. It had to be! How did she know this, I hear you ask?

Simple. “Alexsh” was an affectionate nickname Laura had given and used a few months back. She hadn’t used it recently, but her mind wasn’t one to forget. And the number confirmed the identity – Alex lived at number 4.

Okay, so it could’ve just been a coincidence, but it wasn’t. This was confirmed when she clicked into his profile and viewed his information. It all matched – his age, location, description. Even the not-so-great spelling. What was interesting was his sign-up date. According to this, Alex had been on getDare for a while now and, just like Laura, most of his posts were in the Lounge. How on earth had she missed this? I mean, she knew Alex could be sneaky, but this took the biscuit. Metaphorically, of course. If it really had taken the biscuit, she would’ve smacked it on the head and taken her chocolate Bourbon rightfully back and eaten it without further delay.

She stared at the screen for a while as thoughts raced through her mind. And then she smiled.

She refreshed his profile, wondering what else he was up to. Clearly not working, that was for sure. Unless he’d finished and just not bothered to text her? Hmmm. Laura leaned back, resting her head against the soft pillows stacked behind her. What to do, what to do? She couldn’t keep a secret to save her life, so she had to act upon this discovery soon. If she didn’t, she’d explode. Mind you, if she had exploded, that little Bourbon would’ve had the chance to escape and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, though, he remained trapped. As her brain started to scramble with thoughts, she eventually pulled them back together and calmed down.

Her hand raised the laptop screen and she sat back up, knowing exactly what to do. She would let Alex know about her discovery, but not before she had some fun first. Sliding off the bed, dragging her duvet with her, she placed the laptop on the floor and headed to her chest of drawers. Fourth drawer. Out came an A3 sheet of paper and a black marker pen. She knelt down and set to work.

The message would be obvious...

“Got a gD idea” with a winking smiley to round off. Perfect.

Once her coded message was written, and coloured in slightly with pink and blue, she bent backwards and reached for her phone. A few finger-punches to the keypad later and her text was ready to send. And, with a cheeky giggle, it was sent.

Just over the road in a blue-themed bedroom, a mobile phone started to vibrate.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-10-2009, 03:07 PM
THREE
Laura's gD Idea

Alex slumped off his bed, his laptop still on his knee, and landed beside the phone. Rather innocently, he unlocked the keypad and clicked into the message. And then, not so innocently, he let out a strange sound. I can’t quite describe the sound he made, but let’s just say he wasn’t expecting what he saw before him. Three times he read it and three times he made his unnatural sound. But then a question popped into his mind.

And that question was, “wait, what?”

The reason why this unusual question was raised by his brain was because he’d assumed the worst when, in fact, it may not have been all that bad. The text message was short and simple.

“I know your secret. Come to the window x”

He followed the instruction and tugged his curtain back, looking straight towards Laura’s window. Secretly, out of view, he crossed his fingers. He looked back to his laptop screen where getDare was still open and his account signed in, before quickly turning his attention back to the window. What if she’d found out? What if he was just fretting over nothing? What if she just wanted his attention?

Up she popped, like Jack from his box, the hand-crafted sign in her hands. He tried to adjust his eyes and attempted to see beyond the rain splashes on his window, but to no avail. He signaled “dunno” with his hands and grabbed his phone. Just as he started typing a reply, Laura produced plan B. Oh yes, she was well prepared. Instead of the “Got a gD idea”, this one simply said “gD" with a wink in bigger and bolder letters.

Now, you know that noise I spoke about earlier? Well, it happened again. Alex’s eyes became larger as his brain received the information, and his mouth dropped slightly. In all honesty though, Alex wasn’t all that bothered. He knew Laura well enough to know, or assume, that she’d be fine with it. And she was. And what helped reassure him was the fact that, in order to learn of his getDare secret, she must’ve been on the site too. Nodding to each other, they both disappeared from their windows and dived for their laptops again.

It was now a case of who could type a private message quicker.

Obviously, Laura won.

And the more eagle-eyed viewer will have known that before I wrote anything. Up until now, Alex had been blissfully unaware of his best friend’s presence on the website, so locating her username probably would’ve taken him quite a while to begin with.

The notification just sat there, and Alex did nothing for a moment. He was actually rather excited, and allowed a bit of tension to build up inside him temporarily. He’d actually thought about this moment, this possibility before; Laura finding out about his getDare account. Under his breath, he muttered a small countdown. Three, two, one, open.

It was quite long, actually. She’d clearly written this in advance. Alex scanned the piece and the tension within him just fizzled away, along with any small doubts or scared feelings. Everything was fine.

Alex, hi!

Hope the assignments went well, if you even did them! Well, did ya? Anyway. Was browsing getDare and spotted this username that looked familiar. And hey-ho, look who it is. So, even though I haven’t done any college work today, I’ve still learnt something new today! I quickly browsed through your profile and everything clicked into place easily. Nice avatar by the way! Unimaginative username though and a little bit obvious. I thought you were sneaky – well, you were coz I missed your username for the last few months, but still. No pseudonym or cryptic name? Tut tut, consider me disappointed. Anyway, don’t worry. I’m not gunna tell anyone or do anything but I had to tell you because, well, you know I’m shit at secrets.

Oh, by the way. Your favourite dare, according to your profile, is to tell others what underwear you currently have on. So, c’mon... whatcha got on today then, little Alexsh? Hehe. Ah this could be quite fun. Well, fun if you want it to be? Site says we’re too young to be involved in SM stuff, but we could still do dares and truths if you’re up for it? Being on this site for a few months has given me quite a few ideas and I always fancied a proper dare buddy. So, fair enough that we can’t study together, but what about daring each other?

Anyway, I’m gunna go coz I want to text you and get this in the open before you log out and go for tea. So yeah. Either PM me back or send us a text with your thoughts.

Byeeeee, LauRawr <3

He did neither though. Instead of reaching for his phone or heading to “reply”, he regained his position at the window and, just as he knew she would, as did Laura. Through the misty fog and rain, they both just about made out each other’s faces.

They both smiled.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-10-2009, 03:17 PM
FOUR
Chat Log

Alex: Boo you!

Laura: Hello there mister ^__^

Alex: Blue boxers by the way.

Laura: Haha cool! How are you?

Alex: Great thx, you?

Laura: Snap. Got your work done?

Alex: Yeah, all done now, thank god. Was starting to get bored of it. Take it you didn’t bother?

Laura: Nah but it’ll be fine, I’ll sort it.

Alex: Too busy on getDare eh?

Laura: I were watching Ugly Betty, actually. But yeah, fine, I was on getDare too!

Alex: You’re not bothered then?

Laura: Y would I be?

Alex: Coz I kept it secret from ya?

Laura: Ah, I can’t say much can I? I kept my account secret too. Dunno how I didn’t see ya earlier tho!

Alex: Meh. Were bound to come out tho eventually.

Laura: Yeah. Glad it has! I always wondered in the back of my mind whether you’d ever find out.

Alex: Me too. But that was the fun bit really. I just never spotted you.

Laura: How’d ya find it?

Alex: Google, you?

Laura: Same haha. Curiosity with dares, after that spin the bottle game at Kate’s.

Alex: Oh don’t bother – that was proper embarrassin!

Laura: I believe the word is “funny”.

Alex: ANYWAY.

Laura: Heh, sorry sorry. Was fun though, admit it.

Alex: Fine. But moving on!

Laura: Well, what dya wanna chat about? getDare?

Alex: Seeing as that’s like hot topic of the day, might as well. You done any dares on it or olt?

Laura: Nahh. Browsed thru some but never done any, never posted any either tbh. U?

Alex: Same. But I’ve always thought about trying some.

Laura: How come you haven’t?

Alex: You’d know somethin was up!

Laura: True. But now I know, it won’t matter...

Alex: Wha ya saying?

Laura: I’m sayin you do some dares. If ya want. Maybe.

Alex: ...

Laura: You read ma message didn’t ya?

Alex: But wouldn’t it be weird? Us best friends like sexually daring each other?

Laura: Well we wouldn’t be doing anything sexually to each other. So its fine on my watch

Alex: Suppose so. Got any ideas then?

Laura: I do have one thing I wanna do.

Alex: Do tell?

Laura: Meet up tomorrow and discuss this face 2 face with ya. Say take the day off college and come to mine?

Alex: But iv just done all this work for tomorrow

Laura: So it’s a shame your gunna be ill tomorrow then isn’t it ;)

Alex: I’m not gunna argue.

Laura: Good. Then tomorrow we’re on?

Alex: Oki doke – I’ll come yours at 8 in the mornin, k?

Laura: Be there or be square!

Alex: In all honesty, I’d rather be triangle!

Laura: Doesn’t have quite the same effect tho ... be there or be triangle

Alex: haha true, anyway g2g, mums calling for tea. Chat later xx

Laura: Byeee xx

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 04:11 AM
FIVE
The Watcher

Spaghetti and meatballs, yum. Alex finished his tea, threw his plate into the dishwasher (not literally, of course – that would’ve been stupid) and sprinted back up the stairs and into his tip of a room. It was about time he tidied up, but he could never find the energy. His mum had moaned about it for weeks now but, as Alex quite rightly pointed out, it was his room so why should his mum care about the cleanliness?

“Just in case we have visitors,” she’d say, as if she were actually expecting visitors. But she never was. And, even if they had visitors, why the hell would they want to look in Alex’s room anyway? Meh, I guess that’s mothers for you.

Besides, it wasn’t that bad. The cups were neatly stacked, the DVDs were all in the same corner, the TV was watchable, there was a decent walkway through and his bed was accessible. And, most importantly, Alex knew where everything was. If he cleaned up, he’d have to move things and then he’d just lose everything. So that was his argument, and it worked. Needless to say, however, Laura’s room was quite the opposite. CDs arranged in alphabetical order by artist, DVDs on the shelf in one neat line, everything spic and span. But then, when Mrs Striker even mentioned her room as part of her argument to Alex, he had his comeback sorted every time; “I’m a lad, she’s a girl.”

Typical.

Upon entering his bedroom, he took note of the time. 7:05pm. The day had flown by really, even with all the work he’d batted on with (which was now rendered a waste of time by Laura anyway). He checked his phone – nothing. Then he, quite predictably, wasted no time in logging back into getDare and veering his way on to Laura’s profile. Or, “LauRawr”, as she was known around here. To his surprise, she wasn’t logged in. Or, at least, that’s what he thought. Whilst Alex had been slopping meatballs down his front due to rushing to finish his tea, Laura had been fiddling with her account settings.

She was logged in and monitoring his moves, like a cat stalking a mouse only without the evil intentions of eating him whole. She was now appearing as invisible, meaning she could log in and not be watched or seen.

Rather foolishly but unknowingly, Alex decided she was having tea and so he clicked into the Dare section. Yes, while Laura was eating her tea, he’d browse the riskier part of the site and then, upon her return, he’d go back to the Lounge. In his head, it was a perfect plan. And in Laura’s head, it was a plan coming together rather nicely.

She had no plans to stalk him with evil intention, as I noted earlier, but she wanted to get to know his kinkier side a little better without being upfront. She thought, even being best friends with solid trust, he’d try and keep some details to himself if she asked him outright, so this was the best way to gain some insight. For a while, she refreshed his page only to find he was simply flicking quickly through threads but, several minutes later, she refreshed and found he was staying on a certain thread. Opening a second tab, she joined him in viewing the thread. It was a dare – an outdoor-based dare.

But then, nothing.

Alex wanted to post but he didn’t dare. If he posted, Laura would find and read them. Yet he couldn’t just browse the site forever without posting. But, as he had said himself earlier that was part of the fun; his posts and secrets being found out. So, after a hesitation, he put fingers to the keyboard and began tapping away. Laura refreshed the thread after a minute or so and, to her delight, there it was. A post by Alexsh4. Also to her delight, it detailed a little about one of his fantasies.

She opened a Notepad document, highlighted Alex’s recent post and copied it. From now on, Laura would take note of anything interesting which she may decide to use when daring Alex. I say that because, even though Alex didn’t know what would happen for certain, Laura’s mind was fixed on the idea of having Alex as her dare buddy and it would all begin tomorrow.

For the remainder of the night, Laura lurked in the shadows whilst Alex roamed the site, posting bits and bobs here and there. Soon after copying the next post, Laura sent Alex a text message informing him that she’d gone to bed. But you and I know that was just a lie to put Alex at ease and to cover up any suspicion. As midnight approached, Alex doddered downstairs and bung two Paracetamol tablets down his throat and coughed a bit. His mum was easy to fool, and so getting the Tuesday off college was no problem.

Laura, the same. Two Paracetamols, a cough and a few tears. Being a girl, it was better to throw in some tears. Tears, somehow, make illnesses more genuine for girls. A gulp of water later, and the two friends hopped into their beds, wondering what the following day would have in store.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 04:13 AM
SIX
The Morning After The Night Before

Tuesday 5th December.

Laura woke up bright and early the next morning. She’d forgotten to set her alarm, so she considered herself lucky that the sound of the car engine roaring through her window woke her up. Blinking manically until her eyes properly adjusted to the morning brightness, she yawned and sat up. 6:50am. Plenty of time. She wriggled her way out of bed, rather lazily I may add, and plodded her way over to the mirror. Not the best sight in the world, Laura would confirm that. She stretched and yawned once more before deciding on her next move. She knew for certain that Alex would still be in the Land of Nod, so there’d be little point in checking to see whether his curtains were open or not. So, instead, she headed off to the bathroom.

Actually, I tell a lie.

First, she removed her nightwear. And by nightwear, I mean her panties. Pink and spotty; rather cute if I may say so myself. They were fastened and held together by a little pink bow on the front. One small tug and down they flew, landing messily around her feet. Now in the buff, she ventured across the landing and to the bathroom. It was great being an only child – no worries about being seen by siblings, and plenty of home alone time. She nudged the door open and entered, pulling the shower chain and setting the fan to minimum.

Strawberry shower gel, or cherry?

A game of ip-dip-sky-blue (you know the one) solved that little dilemma, and Laura entered the bathtub, loving every hot droplet which hit her greasy post-nighttime body. She lathered up with the strawberry and scrubbed every inch of her pale skin until she was spotless and fresh. A couple of fingers went between her legs too – she couldn’t resist a little morning tease. That’s all it was though because she didn’t want to waste time. Once her body was sorted, she moved on to shampooing her hair. Ten minutes and she was out. That’s a record for Laura.

Her showers usually lasted a good twenty minutes; sometimes more.

Drying herself off with the fluffy pink towel, she hit the bathroom radio and checked the time. 7:03am. Upon her return to her room, she decided to give Alex a call. Lazy bum. To her surprise, he was actually awake and about to get in the shower. She was impressed. He was quite eager. His parents, too, had left and luckily for him, he also had no siblings. So she left him to get sorted and confirmed the meeting time again.

Still in the buff and partly dripping, she got comfy on the edge of her bed and started up the hairdryer. Her frizzy blonde hair waved in the warm breeze as she nudged her head around in the usual positions. Laura pretty much always kept the same hairstyle – pretty normal. But she had her own way of drying it and sorting it. Whereas Alex, oh Alex... he just threw a towel over his hair and hoped for the best. But, usually, the result wasn’t too bad.

As Alex continued on in the shower, Laura set to with getting dressed at last. No messing about. Out of her wardrobe came a pink jumper and a pair of jeans. Her attention then shifted to her chest of drawers; specifically the underwear drawer, the first drawer. It was pot-luck with her range of undies – in went her hand and out came a pair of black socks and a red pair of knickers. Nothing fancy, except a bow. She loved her bows.

Alex, on the other hand, was rather boring in the underwear department. In his drawer, it was a yawn-worthy choice. On the left, a pile of uninteresting boxers – blue, black or white – and on the left, some plain black socks. To be honest, he’d never understood the fascination with fancy boxers, and it wasn’t like he had a girlfriend to tease or impress or anything either. So his hand went straight to the top of the pile – black socks and black boxers. Similar with his dress sense really. He didn’t care much for fashion or named brands. His wardrobe was just full of clothes he liked, not clothes he wanted just to look trendy. He didn’t care. He threw on a plain blue t-shirt and an old pair of jeans. Wham, bam, sorted.

7:15am. Breakfast time.

Alex had Cornflakes, Laura had Cheerios.

7:27am. Post-breakfast time.

Alex figured he’d best log into his emails because he didn’t know what he’d be getting upto with Laura later. He avoided the usual suspect websites and headed straight for Hotmail. Spam, spam, spam, junk, spam. Oh, and a YouTube video sent from James Picklebottom. Yeah, nothing exciting. As ever, though, James’ surname gave Alex a bit of a giggle.

Meanwhile, in the Shoesmith household, Laura was lounging around watching TV. She’d texted Kate and Kyrra to inform them of her absence from college, so that was fine and dandy. Alex didn’t bother. He just followed suit like the other guys. But yeah. TV was rather lame, I have to say. BBC News just went over the usual – politicians screwing up the country, the post office service being shit, weirdos going to jail, blah blah blah. The only reason Laura watched was to pass the time. What it did, in fact, was rather the opposite.

Time seemed to slow down. Laura wondered how anyone could watch the news and learn things – everything was bogged down with boring facts and every news item was overshadowed by Gordon Brown bollocksing things up again, as usual. A slice of toast and a brew later, however, the clock arrived at 8am and the doorbell rang.

It was the postman.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 04:48 AM
SEVEN
Q&A

He handed a package to Laura and, with his usual failed attempt at an Irish accent with a “top of the morning to ya”, he soon toddled off to next door’s house to repeat his routine. As he budged out of the way, Alex materialized into view. Shoving his front door key into his pocket, he made his journey over to Laura’s house with a smile on his face.

“Bang on the dot,” he said, rather chirpily.

“Come in,” she replied, moving to one side and allowing Alex into her house.

Shoes off at the door and straight upstairs. Laura put the package by the foot of the stairs and joined him. She was halfway up the stairs before she had a sudden realisation... she’d left her nightwear on the floor in her room. But, before she could move her lips, Alex had entered and spotted them.

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen before,” he laughed, picking them up and flinging them at Laura.

Boy, he did seem rather eager.

“Sleep well?”

“Yeah thanks, you?”

“Yeah.”

“You seem chirpy,” Laura said, joining Alex in sitting on her bed.

“Day off college – I suppose that’s what’s done it--”

“Oh,” began Laura, looking a little miffed. “Nothing to do with getDare or seeing me then?”

“Don’t be daft,” he assured her. “Of course I’m happy about spending the day with ya!”

“Correct answer,” came the cheeky reply.

She powered up her computer and sat it half on her knee and half on his. There it was – her little Notepad file, entitled “Alexsh4”. As the document opened, he knew what he was about to see. Yep, his posts from last night. Most of them, anyway. He wasn’t bothered or particularly unnerved by this. In fact, he wondered why he hadn’t suspected Laura of doing this in the first place. They both, simultaneously, shifted their heads and looked at one another, reading one another’s thoughts. Easy. Now Laura had some of the evidence, it was time to collect more; personally, this time.

“Up for some question and answers?” Laura asked, editing the document slightly.

“Fire away,” he said, not realising the innuendo until Laura started giggling to herself like a three-year-old. “Oh grow up!”

“I wanna know ten of your interests with regards to dares,” she said, in a commanding but innocent voice.

“That’s not a question,” Alex replied, trying to be clever.

“What are ten of your interests with regards to dares, then?”

Alex remained silent for a moment. He needn’t have worried too much because Laura already had a nice list, but still, the question had to be answered. He looked at Laura who was preparing to type whatever answer he came up with. Eventually, he pulled together a list and reeled off his interests one-by-one.

“Humiliation, messy dares, semi-outdoor stuff, some pain but not too much, confinement, spanking, watersports, stuff with panties maybe, ice-related dares--”

“—and anal,” Laura finished.

She smiled at Alex once she’d stopped typing. Had she not had been on getDare for the last few months, she probably would’ve been extremely weirded out but, because she had been on the site, she was fine with everything he’d just mentioned. She took note of a couple of interests and proceeded to save and close the document. Laura wasn’t one for theory; she was more of a practical girl.

“So you’ve never done any dares before?”

“Nah. I thought it’d be boring doing dares on my own, with no proof and no fun. That’s why I’m kinda glad getDare has come to light.”

“Aww, me too,” said Laura, quietly.

She leant over to him, close, and whispered in his ear.

“Wanna change that?”

Alex didn’t need to reply; his face said it all. And Laura knew he wouldn’t refuse. This was a turning point in their friendship and the two friends were really excited about the prospect of having some kinky fun. This was the only thing they’d never done together but, as the old saying goes, there’s a first for everything.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 04:52 AM
EIGHT
The First Dare

Sudden interruption.

Before Laura could invent a dare for Alex, his mobile buzzed and disrupted the silence. Laura resumed driving her train of thoughts whilst Alex slipped the phone from his pocket and into his hands. Hash key. Unlock. It was his mum so he thought he’d best read it.

“If up to it, plz hoover up downstairs. Hope ok and pot noodle for dinner if wanted. Dad home at 6, I shouldn’t be long after x”

He relayed the message to Laura who instantly came up with a plan.

“Perfect!” Laura announced.

Alex looked at her, focusing upon her face. He had an inkling as to what she was about to say, but he let her say it anyway.

“I’ve got your first dare,” she said.

“Kinda figured”, began Alex. “Go on then...”

“I dare you to go home and hoover up ... naked,” she ended her dare with a drop in volume, almost whispering. “In fact, no! Go home and just hoover. Then I’ll text you at random times and I’ll tell you a piece of clothing I want you to remove, wherever you are in the house. Deal?”

“Bu--”

“Oh, I see. Chicken are ya?”

“No!”

“Right then. Off ya go,” she commanded, nudging Alex and pushing him off the bed.

Nothing more needed to be said. Alex hopped to it and left the room, shaking his head cheekily back to Laura as he went. It wasn’t even that difficult anyway – it wasn’t like Laura was going to his house to watch him do it. She observed him from her window as he inserted the key into his front door and vanished into his hallway.

Flaw in the plan!

She grabbed her phone and scrolled quickly down to “A”.

“What now?” Alex answered, sarcastically.

“Forgot to mention – you’re not allowed to close any of the curtains. In fact, open any closed ones as you go around. Oh, yeah, and have fun!”

She hung up.

And yes. Yes, he would have fun. It wasn’t the stripping which scared him slightly, no; it was the untangling of the hoover wire. He opened the door to the cupboard under the stairs and kicked the shoes to one side, dragging out the vacuum. Crash, bang, wallop. Eventually, he shifted it and stood it upright before him. He set to work, pulling and faffing with the wire. Being a guy, it took him a good five minutes before any success. Neatening out the cable, he bent down to the plug socket and, just inches away, he was distracted by his phone.

Reluctantly, he took hold and read the text.

“Socks off x”

Great. He hadn’t even started the bloody chore and already he’d been dared to remove clothes. But socks didn’t matter. He’d walked around the house barefoot plenty of times before, so he just continued as he was and flicked the switch. First, the hallway. Actually, no. First, the lounge. Alex decided to play Laura at her own game. Logically, he’d have to remove his clothes in order – socks and outer clothes, before he got down to his underwear and finally to nothing. So he took it upon himself to get the biggest room with the biggest window done first. Luckily for him, Laura hadn’t thought of this. He got to work, rolling the vacuum around the coffee table and down the back of the settee. He flung a door open and entered the dining room.

New message from Laura.

Off came his t-shirt. Really, his jeans could’ve come off next, but Laura was clearly in a nice mood seeing as this was the first dare. Just as the t-shirt flew on to the chair, another text arrived. Jeans off. Again, Alex used his brain – at no point did Laura tell him he couldn’t close any doors, so he slid down his jeans and shut the door behind him. He approached the dining room window and drew back the curtains. No worries; nobody could see into his dining room thanks to that stupidly high fence dad had accidentally bought and erected.

Hehe... erected.

Sorry.

In Laura’s mind, Alex would now be in the lounge. In reality, however, Alex was back in the hallway. The dare was only confined to downstairs so he drove the hoover over the last few bits of fluff and sighed a breath of relief. By this point, he was actually naked, but he didn’t care because the window in the door was meshed and shaped, and therefore safe. If Alex had to describe this dare in one word, he probably would’ve chosen “boring”. Or “easy”. But he had to admit it was actually rather fun and, well, refreshing. For the first time ever, a household chore had been fun.

He alerted Laura to his completion and she appeared rather impressed. Truth be told, Laura had bobbed up and down at her window to try and glimpse a view, but she’d failed rather miserably on that one. Alex felt accomplished and, however basic this dare had been, Laura felt satisfied and even slightly powerful. But she wouldn’t let the power get to her head. No, she wasn’t like that. Saying that, though, she did give Alex another command following the dare. It was quite predictable and Alex was one step ahead of her. He’d made his way to his room, re-dressing as he went, and had fired up Marvin.

Marvin, by the way, is the name of Alex’s laptop. When he first bought and registered the laptop, it came up with a screen asking for a laptop identity. Originally, he’d named it Jeff. But, not three weeks later, the computer decided to blow up in his face and forced him to reboot the thing completely. The screen appeared for a second time and the laptop then became known as Jeff II. This time, it was about two months before Jeff decided to retire and so another reboot was called for. By this time, Alex had gotten pretty pissed off with it and, instead of regenerating it for a third time; he threw it to one side and watched “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”.

110 hours of madness later, Alex had calmed down a considerable amount and decided to sort out his laptop. He also decided, due to the previous breakdowns, that the laptop must be suicidal and depressed. And so Marvin the laptop was born. Inspired. Third time lucky, he hoped. And it worked.

Marvin hadn’t died since.

Oh, sorry. I sorta went off on a tangent there, didn’t I? Where was I? Oh yes...

His skin now covered with material and his task complete, he double-clicked into Notepad and began typing. He checked Laura’s message to make sure what he was doing was what she’d asked, and it was. A short summary of the dare he’d just done saved to a hidden folder entitled “gotDares”. Oh, how witty.

Eighty-four words.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 04:57 AM
NINE
Naked

Peering round the neighbouring houses to check if the coast was clear, Alex repeated his earlier action of locking up and sneaking over to Laura’s, this time a laptop in his hand. He snuck round the back, slamming the gate accidentally along the way. He approached the conservatory doors just as Laura turned the key in the lock to allow him re-entry to her domain. Neither spoke as they sat down on the settee, side by side, laptops accompanying them.

“Fun?”

Alex laughed, signaling agreement.

“So how dya fancy it?” Laura asked, hoping desperately for another positive nod.

“You daring me? Love it,” he began, tongue-in-cheek rather literally being cheeky. “I’m up for it if you are, Laura!”

“You bet I am, Strikey.”

And with that, she shuffled her legs under herself and faced Alex.

“Sure you’re okay with it? I mean, ya don’t want to dare me too, do you?”

Alex wasn’t sure how to answer, so he was just honest.

“I’m not really good with dares, to be honest. But yeah, I’m up for being your dare buddy, or whatever you wanna call it!”

“I hoped you’d say that,” she replied with a rather thoughtful face. “Now, what if I dared you to strip completely naked, right here, right now?”

“Uh, well, I suppose I’d have to.”

“Go on then!”

No comeback.

He stood before her and started to strip. Stripping was boring though, so he teased her. It didn’t mean anything and it wouldn’t lead to anything, so what did it matter? Off came his t-shirt and down came his jeans. He flicked his socks off and finished his act by slowly lowering his boxers, albeit confidently. Luckily – or was it unluckily? – his dick wasn’t hard. It wasn’t stupidly soft either, thank goodness.

“Ya coulda left your hat on,” giggled Laura.

Although he was confident and far from shy standing before his best friend in the buff, he still did his best to cover up. I’m sure you would too if you were in a room surrounded by open windows. The conservatory had a decent amount of privacy, with only one window exposed but even that was more-or-less covered by a row of hedges outside.

“I dare you to ... close your eyes and spin round five times, slowly. Count each time.”

Not one to give up, he followed instruction and shut his eyes. What he didn’t count on was Laura sneakily getting up from the settee and gathering up his clothes.

“...four, five!”

He opened his eyes and located Laura, who was sat on the settee smirking to herself. Her eyes darted down to the floor and Alex’s followed.

“Oi!” Alex demanded.

“What’s up?” Laura asked, purposefully looking confused. “Thought ya didn’t need them!”

“Course I need ‘em! Where’ve ya put--”

Mid-sentence, Laura jolted up and pointed to a latched-open window above her.

“Ooops,” she giggled.

“So my next dare is to go outside and get them?” Alex replied, triumphantly. “But, wait, aha! I know your plan. I can read you like a book sometimes. I go outside, get my clothes and you lock me out! Well you don’t fool me that easily!”

He sat down on the settee and covered his crown jewels with his hands. Laura simply looked at him, a blank stare emerging. After a few awkward minutes of silence, Laura started whistling to herself.

“What?”

“Run me through my evil master plan again,” she said, twiddling her thumbs.

“I go outside, naked, get my clothes and you lock me ... oh.”

He realised.

Laura nodded.

Locking him outside would’ve been pointless, especially when his clothes were available. Being locked out whilst wearing clothes – damn, how embarrassing. What a fool he’d been. Laura playfully punched him in the arm as he got up and headed for the door.

There was no fence bordering Laura’s garden, just some trees and bushes dividing next door’s garden. Poking his head out of the door and freezing for a moment or two, he heard a dog barking. That was a good sign. Mr and Mrs Bottletop’s dog only barked when they were out. Safety was guaranteed. Laura turned back to face the inside of the house and began typing, her hands whizzing around the keyboard.

Meanwhile, Alex was on the opposite side of the glass, right behind her, getting dressed. You know, a tiny part of him wanted Mr and Mrs Bottletop to be in. When there was no risk, it was boring. When there was an element of risk, it scared him but it would’ve helped his confidence hugely. However, it wasn’t to be.

He effortlessly slipped back into his casual gear and rejoined Laura in the warm conservatory.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 05:04 AM
TEN
Mistress?

“Whatcha doing?”

Like he had to ask. She was on getDare. In the chat room, specifically, letting “DareDude” and “PantsOff” know about her time with Alex. He didn’t mind. In fact, he logged into his account and joined the gang in the chat. The two kept their distance, each friend sitting on the opposite side of the settee, but broke into each other’s personal space every so often by kicking each other. Every time Laura let slip something really personal regarding Alex, he’d kick her and she’d return the move. Both were comfortable though, and it helped that they were talking to strangers who didn’t know them.

“LauRawr: brb all x”

Where was she off to? Alex lifted his head and looked up from his laptop. She wasn’t moving. On he went, though, chatting with members who drifted in and out of the chat, detailing his dares which he’d performed not ten minutes ago.

Meanwhile, at the opposite end of the leather settee, Laura was viewing a new Internet tab and a different website altogether. Daring was one thing, but the idea of being a Mistress was another. So, yeah, the site had its rules regarding age restrictions and whatnot, but Laura was never one to listen to rules. She did when she needed to, but she wasn’t afraid to challenge or avoid them.

There’d been a rule in high school about uniform. The headteacher, Mrs Duerden, got her knickers in a flop over the length of ties. Ridiculous. It’s like teachers care more about uniform than education, but that’s a different rant for another time. Over time, many of the girls had allowed their ties to become shorter and shorter. It was trendy – every girl did it and it caught on. What did it matter, anyway? It didn’t look messy and it didn’t exactly interfere with their learning. But, regardless, Mrs Duerden called an assembly on the matter and threw a hissy fit at everyone. Mrs D wasn’t one to argue with, however hard or tough you thought you were, so everyone followed her word and stuck to the new rule of five stripes on the tie. As in, five stripes must be visible on the front of your tie at all times. How petty is that?

Anyway. Even when Mrs D wasn’t around, the girls kept to this rule. But did Laura? Did she fuck. She sorted it out when Mrs D was skulking around but, whenever she wasn’t in sight, the tie was reverted back to its short and trendy appearance.

Okay, so that was a lame rule that she broke, but it still illustrates my point.

Laura was researching SM. For those of you who don’t know, SM stands for Slave/Master and, well, I think it’s self-explanatory from there. She’d already done some prior research on getDare itself but she wanted to find out as much as she could. A lot of sites she scoured said similar things – SM comes down to personal choices and whatever feels right. Some may disagree but I can only relay what she learnt from these websites. In SM, there are no strict rules or laws, or anything. All the SM-related sites did was introduce her to the concept behind it – the rest would be upto her. That was alright, of course. Laura was rather creative and was always up for a challenge.

When Alex questioned her on what she was upto, she excused herself using Facebook.

“Fair enough,” he said, and continued nattering away with the getDare community.

See, giving dares wasn’t enough for Laura. It would do for now, and it was fun, but there was no goal – no real target or achievement. At the minute, she could dare Alex and he could back out with no strings attached. He probably wouldn’t back out, but there’d be no real challenge and, eventually, it would get boring and repetitive. Bringing SM as a factor into their friendship would shake the boat and would probably outlast the novelty of a few dares.

Would Alex agree to it though? Right now, no, probably not. She had to plan this, maybe not to the last detail but enough to reassure Alex. And, besides, she needed to plan it anyway for her own benefit. She didn’t want to become Alex’s, or anyone’s, Mistress and then have no idea what to do next. In fact, whilst researching the topic of Mistressing slaves, she considered backing out a few times. Did she risk breaking her solid friendship with Alex just for something which tickled her fancy? Obviously, she could’ve found someone else to control and command, online or offline. She’d stumbled across a few male profiles, similar age, that lived nearby. Yes, this would be risky and a good amount of trust would have to be built, but it was still a possibility.

But no. She wanted Alex. She had the trust, she had the knowledge, and she had some of the most important ground basics which a SM relationship would require. She’d read plenty of stories on getDare about slaves who just happily vanished after one session, and slaves who couldn’t be arsed to build up foundation and trust. So, with Alex Striker, she’d already overcome one major obstacle. Continuing along her thought pattern, she turned to what she’d be like. She knew Alex inside out and back again, but she’d never really thought about herself. She wanted the option to control someone for her pleasure but she wasn’t cruel. She didn’t want to turn into a bitch; she didn’t want Alex to dislike her. It would have to be playful and fun, with a few elements of badness thrown in at times. It was less about actually owning someone as her own – she just wanted someone who would provide entertainment and fulfill some of her fantasies. And she wanted the slave, Alex or otherwise, to enjoy and embrace it all too.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 05:06 AM
ELEVEN
Slave?

Alex had clicked out of the chat and was now trudging his way through 109 unread posts, several of which originated from the SM area. Curiosity got the better of him. Marking the remaining 104 posts as read, he hopped into the SM lounge. It wasn’t against the rules to be there, so he wasn’t doing any harm.

You may think it’s a bit too coincidental, but Alex was intrigued by the idea of slavery. If you’ve been reading this story (and haven’t just scrolled through to this section by chance), you’ll know Alex was submissive and preferred to be the one doing dares and tasks. So, logically, it fit. He scrolled through the sub-forum, skimming the thread titles. One in particular caught his attention. It was a thread detailing the experiences of a beginner slave who had begun training with an online Mistress about a month ago. Curious to learn more about what SM could entail, he clicked into it and began reading. It was quite a detailed story, going into some depth and lasting a meaty six posts. He didn’t read it all – the post was subtitled and sectioned off, so he merely scanned the bits which took his interest.

A small bulge formed and expanded in the depths of his jeans and Alex shifted the laptop a little in an attempt to cover it. Success. Laura was too busy doing whatever to notice. Tabbing the thread into his getDare favourites, he exited and reappeared in the Slave/Master lounge.

Page two.

One word – “contract”.

He double-clicked it and before him loaded a new page. Posted on November 1st, 2009, by “SlaveG”. It was a slave/Mistress contract; nothing official but a contract all the same. Weirdly, Alex had never considered slave contracts before but this thread soon changed that fact.

Imagine it. Bound to certain rules and a Mistress, with his name on the dotted line. Again, nothing official or legally-binding, but something to enhance the relationship and all the more fun. That, and a keepsake for the memories. A secret he could keep forever.

But was all this practical? He had college and exams to contend with, along with a social life and a weekend job. Maybe it’d have to be a part-time agreement, or an on-off relationship. Or alternate weeks, or something. Yes. He’d find a way around it, somehow. Being 16, he couldn’t let this opportunity slip. Too young? You can argue that amongst yourselves, but he was nearly 17 anyway. Sure, it may not validate his thoughts, but even so. Yeah, as I said, debate amongst yourselves if you want. Anyway. His attention then turned to the workings of a Mistress. Would he seek an online Mistress, or hope that someone lived nearby?

And then it hit him.

Laura had thrown a cushion at him.

But I mean metaphorically as well.

It hit him. He looked up at Laura and threw the cushion back, smiling. What if...? No. Hmm. Would she? Of course, as the narrator, I know she would.

And, as the reader, you know she would. But Alex didn’t. He debated with the idea for a while, over and over, in his head. He couldn’t come to a conclusion yet, so he set his mind back to wondering about other possibilities. If he went in search of an online Mistress, he’d have to be extremely sneaky and careful. One wrong move and he could be found out, banned from getDare and potentially even in shitloads of trouble. Real-life Mistresses were extremely rare and hard to find though. He didn’t fancy forking out his EMA money on train journeys, and he didn’t want to create a book of excuses for travelling out of town. And he didn’t want to waste months looking for a girl in his area either.

Maybe he should quit now and get off his train of thoughts at the next platform.

No! His brain didn’t let him. He was determined. It was just a case of working it all out.

But where to begin?

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 05:07 AM
TWELVE
Bamboo?

She spun the wheel on her laptop mouse at quite a speed as she skimmed the blur of words which appeared on her screen. She, too, had entered the SM sub-forum. Alex had left and was busy playing Word Association in the Lounge, so Laura was able to keep her privacy for a while. Laura wasn’t looking for anything specific – no certain posts or threads – no, instead she was going through usernames and statistics. She wanted to chat to someone for advice before she considered turning to Alex and getDare was her best, if not only true, option. And she knew she had to be cautious. After a thorough browse and fifteen long minutes of searching, she had three usernames.

Now to type up a template.

She perked up from the settee, lifting her bum, and wriggled around trying to untwist her panties which were riding tightly between her cheeks. And she tried to do this without Alex noticing. Fail. He caught sight of the distraction, smiled and then went back to thinking of a word associated with “rhombus”.

To cop-out — I mean, to cut a long story short, Laura started chatting with a girl called Nixie. Nixie was just a year older than Laura, at 17, and was a secret Mistress. What I mean by that is she kept quiet whilst on getDare, due to their rules. She was an online Mistress and had had a slave for the good part of half a year now. The two exchanged email addresses and moved their attention over to MSN. While Nixie signed in and added her, Laura got up and made herself and Alex a drink of Orange. Of course, she locked her laptop temporarily. She wasn’t daft! She came back and handed Alex the drink.

“Ta,” he slurred, nodding.

His attention was fixed on getDare and was now stuck on the word “panda”. It was almost as if he’d forgotten the true purpose of today. But Laura didn’t mind – she was being productive, making use of the day so far.

“Bamboo!”

Alex had shouted up, making Laura spill some Orange down her top as she spat out her first sip in a small fit of laughter. Her knees lifted upwards as she reached for the blind, pulling it down the window behind her for comfort. Off came her top. Not that Alex had noticed. And, honestly, even if he had noticed, so what? He’d seen her in her bra plenty of times. He’d also worn her bra plenty of times, but that’s another story for later. If you’re lucky.

Mistress Nixie has added you as a friend. Please accept or decline.

Lui-Kyi
12-11-2009, 10:40 AM
I liek, marathoned through this xx Great work :D

zeddicus
12-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Nice very nice I just saw the first section and boy I love it,
its not just the story but the way you write, its just ...

....Brilliant

congrats mate

greetz zeddi

ps. you should go write books (on other subject ofcc)

Slenderman - Doctor
12-11-2009, 03:37 PM
I liek, marathoned through this xx Great work :D

Thanks ^__^

Nice very nice I just saw the first section and boy I love it,
its not just the story but the way you write, its just ...

....Brilliant

congrats mate

greetz zeddi

ps. you should go write books (on other subject ofcc)

Aw cheers dude ^_^

Odiefrom
12-11-2009, 09:08 PM
I am enjoying. Stories where the narrator is its own entity, and can input thoughts and the such, can be good, if done well. If the narrator becomes too prominent, the story becomes him telling a tale. Not very prominent leads to confusion when he does pipe up. But you struck in the range between, so grats.

Also your story has a good concept. Unlike most stories that are rushed into it, you seem to be going a more cautious route into it. The level of detail you provide is also amazing: plenty without being boring.

All around pretty good job!

Slenderman - Doctor
12-12-2009, 06:40 AM
THIRTEEN
Unexpected

Lunchtime approached and the old grandfather clock in Laura’s hallway struck twelve, sounding heavily throughout the house. Laura had been chatting with Nixie for a while now and was mainly discussing the ethics and approaches to a SM experience. I won’t faff about telling you all the details because they’re pretty obvious. Ten minutes into the conversation, Josh, Nixie’s online slave, was invited into the discussion to share his thoughts about the whole thing.

I apologise in advance if the next piece of writing appears sloppy or coppy-outy.

As the clock gonged one last time, a firm decision was made inside Laura’s mind. Nixie and Josh had convinced her it was the way forward and it was what she wanted to do. That decision was easy; it was the second thing which wasn’t going to be. She had to take it up with Alex. An online slave, she’d decided, would be good but it just wouldn’t be as fun as a real life slave. Purely on that basis, she knew she wanted to share her experience with her best friend. Plus, it would be easier and a lot more personal.

She wandered in through the glass doors clutching two plates of chips and a microwavable hotdog on each. Microwave food isn’t great; as I’m sure you’ll be aware, so microwavable hotdogs weren’t exactly delicious. But Laura liked them, and Alex didn’t mind either. Over lunch, the two decided to stop being selfish and spoke with one another. Suddenly, without warning or any attempt at planning, the words shot out from between Laura’s red lips.

“Do ya wanna be a slave?”

Alex nearly choked on his hotdog. He didn’t. But he nearly did. He spluttered slightly and put his plate down on the black table beside him. What happened next was equally surprising and unexpected.

“Yeah, actually,” he said.

“Oh.”

For the first time in months... years even... the friends became slightly uneasy and struggled to relax. Both were quite happy about what had just happened, but it was all rather sudden and a little bit weird. But then, they had just found out about each other’s membership on getDare, so it wasn’t completely out of the blue. By the time either of them found the words, their chips had gone cold. And, due to Alex’s unfortunate spluttering earlier, his hotdog was now on the floor and had breached the ten-second rule.

The ten-second rule, for anyone who isn’t in the know, is basically a small rule that people have about eating food off the floor. If something falls on the floor, you have ten seconds to pick it up and eat it and it’ll still be edible and fine. There are variations on the time allowed, but the general one is ten seconds. You should incorporate it into your life if it isn’t there already – it means you’ll be able to eat more food than ever before.

Obviously, though, the ten-second rule is pretty pointless if you have a dog.

“So...”

Always the way to break an awkward silence.

“So...” Alex repeated.

“Fancy a trip into town?”

Slenderman - Doctor
12-12-2009, 06:42 AM
FOURTEEN
On The Bus

Well, it had broken the ice. In fact, it’d broken the ice and then melted it and magicked it away completely. I should explain. Laura had an idea. To ease the tension and to break Alex in gently, she decided to ask him to go into town with her for a bit. There, they would get some fresh air and the two would visit ... well, I’ll tell you later.

Laura paid for both fares - £2.50 each. Rip-off! But anyway. The bus was rather empty, with only six seats taken by old people and a woman with eighty-nine bags of shopping. And even then, the bags took up three of those seats. Handing a fiver over to the bus driver, Alex headed to the back of the bus. The back was the place to be. It was higher than the rest of the bus and it had a row of four seats instead of two, meaning plenty of room to put your feet up and relax. The journey would be a good fifteen minutes through the nearby neighbourhoods and streets.

“Psst, Alex, I’ve got a dare for you,” whispered Laura, mumbling so as not to be heard.

Alex turned to face her, eagerly. Her eyes lit up and she brushed her hair around her face and produced a cheeky smile. All the awkwardness had buggered off, leaving the two friends once again happy and chilled. Now was the time to put Alex and his semi-outdoor stuff interest to the test. She slid her hand down towards the seat and unclipped her small handbag.

“I dare you to strip for me and give me your boxers.”

“Uh...”

“Too public?” Laura asked, sounding apologetic and almost retracting her dare. “I can give you another if you want – I’m sorry--”

“No, no,” he quickly interrupted, saving her from embarrassment.

“So, what? You’ll do it?”

“A dare’s a dare,” he replied, already undoing his laces.

And, sure enough, his shoes and socks came off. Then the t-shirt and next the jeans. He was impressing Laura and he was even impressing himself. He just kept thinking to himself and diverting his mind away from reality, telling his brain that he was safe and secure within the confines of his bedroom. He was comfortable. He was comfortable until a lorry beeped its horn, anyway. His mind dashed back to the real world and froze, just as his hands gripped the waistband of his boxers.

Laura said, and did, nothing. She just watched, mouth and eyes both wide open in astonishment. Believe it or not, her best friend was half-naked next to her on a bus. Not for long though. He inched to one side and ducked slightly behind the seats below. Soon, he was led on the floor of the bus, his hands still attached to the side of his undies.

He wriggled a bit.

The bus stopped.

Laura stared.

He’d done it.

The motionless bus had momentarily allowed Striker to wriggle his body free of the underwear. Laura cheered, silently. Before the bus jerked forwards again, he scrunched up his boxers and slid them across the floor to Laura who placed them neatly in her little bag, before zipping it up and throwing the straps back around her neck. With great difficultly, Alex now set about the challenge of replacing his clothes whilst led down on a moving bus which was bouncing along an uneven pot-holed road. Oh the sight. Poor Laura was having a bit of a fit, laughing at Alex. The driver and the other passengers had no idea about what was happening but, if they did, oh the laughter and amusement they would’ve had. It would’ve been an instant YouTube hit.

Swearing under his breath, he successfully finished the dare and rolled his jeans back up his legs and comfortably around his waist. As he stood to regain his seat next to Laura, his penis brushed against the inside of the denim. Alex had been commando before, months ago, but he’d been in tracksuit bottoms. Jeans was a new thing but he loved it.

Laura pulled herself back together and patted him on the back.

“Good boy,” she teased, just as the bus rolled to a stop before the exit for town.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-12-2009, 05:15 PM
FIFTEEN
Shopping

The afternoon sun drifted overhead, illuminating the busy streets below. Every shop was bustling with customers and every bench was filled with people snacking and nattering away about Christmas. You wouldn’t think it was winter though - there were five ice cream vans, all in a line, serving dozens of people with their 99s and flake ice creams. The town was mainly packed with tall people – adults – getting their Christmas shopping done while their kids were at school, rehearsing for their concert and decorating Christmas cards.

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.

Laura and Alex were fans, but Christmas wasn’t on their agenda for today.

They stuck close as they dodged and dived their way through the never-ending crowds of people. Talking was rendered useless, what with all the music roaring through the loudspeakers at full whack and everyone chit-chatting away to one another. Laura had managed to throw in a “follow me”, but that was all she could manage. Or, at least, that’s all Alex could make out anyway. Half-dragging Alex through town, his arm being pulled in this direction and then that, they eventually made it to a tiny people-free zone outside “KinkPink”.

“KinkPink” is the name of a shop, “kink” being the main focus.

“Coming in with me?” Laura asked, eying up the shop window and glancing at Alex who was trying not to die of exhaustion. “It’ll be fun”, she reassured him.

Alex hadn’t been in this shop before and, truth be told, he’d never really wanted to. It was a female paradise. Knickers and bras, pink and glitter, teddies and makeup. And, upstairs, toys and equipment. I’m sure I don’t need to go into specifics. He made his choice, and headed into the shop whilst linking up with Laura. He didn’t want to stay outside, looking like a loner and a weirdo outside a girly shop.

So he joined Laura and linked up, so at least people would think he was in their not by choice. Unsurprisingly, the shop was packed out. With women. There was the odd bloke, desperately trying to dive for the exit, but their wives were insistent and held their men prisoner.

But it only works that way around.

If a man takes a woman into a sports shop, for example, the wife can leave at any time. Men, unlike women, don’t have power when out shopping. It was always Marks and Spencer, then the Body Shop, next to Next and finally to WHSmith to buy Mickey Bubble’s new CD or some celebrity’s new autobiography.

Down the aisle and take your first left. Laura was the driver and the satnav and Alex was the passenger, locked into his seatbelt like a baby with no choice. But his mind soon got used to the idea. Seeing one bra was fine, but seeing piles and piles of them in all different shapes and sizes... that’s enough to make a man’s mind explode. And not in that way either – dirty!

It’s a bit like that Father Ted episode where they’re in the lingerie department. Brilliant!

Alex relaxed and then spoke to Laura.

“What... what are we here for?”

“You said you liked stuff with panties, remember?”

Times like this he hated her memory.

She picked out a colourful bra and knicker set.

“Wha’dya think?”

She held it up to his body.

“Not bad,” she said, hanging it over her arm. “And this one,” she continued. “Very nice.”

Alex had two choices. He could call this whole thing off right now and attempt to go back to normal – how they’d been not three days ago – or he could embrace this new side of their friendship. He watched Laura as she picked out a pink lacy thong and, as soon as he clapped eyes on it, his mind was set in stone.

“Love it,” he confirmed, enthusiastically. “Now, what about this...”

Slenderman - Doctor
12-12-2009, 05:16 PM
SIXTEEN
We interrupt this programme to bring you a special announcement...

Alex had worn Laura’s bra plenty of times and now he was about to get his own. With knickers to match.

Result!

Now, before I go on, I must apologise again. Earlier, I said that the story behind Alex’s wearing of Laura’s undies would be another story. And I will tell you that story. But it’s not as great as you may have thought. Sometimes, I can get a little carried away in the moment and I can sometimes build things up to be bigger than they’re actually not. So prepare to be disappointed.
Alex had worn Laura’s underwear when he was drunk.

There, told ya.

Slenderman - Doctor
12-13-2009, 06:44 AM
SEVENTEEN
Table For One
Thank goodness for shop queues. Seriously. Due to queues and rows of customers waiting to buy things from KinkPink, the woman serving Laura and Alex didn’t have time to question their age and so she just flung their items into a carrier bag and that was that.

Once home, the bags were split and their purchases dropped out on to Laura’s living room rug. Panties and bras galore, all shapes, sizes and colours, and types. G-strings, thongs, knickers, the lot. A nice little collection. Then bras – all the same size for Alex but in varied colours with little designs and patterns. It was another dream come true. But then, the best part. Out of the second bag flew a dildo, a pink vibrator, a butt-plug, a gag, a whip, a blindfold, some handcuffs... the lot. Predictable, maybe, but still fun fun fun! There was a third bag, but Laura kept this to herself and told Alex it was a Christmas present.

His mind exploded.

“I’ll keep all these hidden in my room,” said Laura, collecting the items and placing them back into a bag. “I’ll be back down in a minute and, by then, I want you naked. You can use anything other than your clothes to cover up.”

She skipped up stairs and into her room, leaving Alex to fulfill her dare. He looked around, hoping to spot the perfect penis-shaped object to cover himself with. No such luck. But then, an idea! He headed into the kitchen and stripped down, again, putting his clothes on the worktop by the kettle.

Behind the door he spotted the perfect thing. He donned Mrs Shoesmith’s cooking apron and tied it around the back. Of course, this left his backside on display but he didn’t mind being cheeky. Pun intended.

He closed the kitchen door and stood behind it making sure his arse faced the door. Upon Laura’s return, he shouted through and she opened the door. She jumped back, and then laughed.

“Cheeky!”

“That’s me,” he replied.

“Nice idea, by the way, the apron. Good thinking Batman.”

“Quick thinking,” he corrected her.

She looked at the clock.

“We don’t have long left,” she said, dismayed. “So I guess we’d better get to it,” she continued, a sudden element of happiness now clear in her voice. “I dare you to climb on the table and stand on all fours.”

“Like a dog?”

“Yeah.”

“Simples,” he replied, doing his Aleksandr Orlov Meerkat impression.

He clambered up on to the table and spread himself out to Laura’s satisfaction.

“Actually, lie down instead.”

He followed her command and did so, gently forcing his erect penis into nothingness. Luckily for him, it wasn’t rock hard. Now that would’ve been embarrassing. And painful. Once in his humiliating position, he felt two nails dig his skin slightly. Laura was undoing the apron knot, and she told him to relax.

“Objectification,” she began. “Know what that is?”

“I do now,” confirmed Alex.

“Good boy. Now stay like that until I say so.”

Alex decided to make the situation a little more thrilling, so he turned his head and faced the wall. Now he wouldn’t have a clue what was coming next. He soon felt it though. A sudden burst of fresh cold water landed on his back. It was in a glass, but still, the glass was dripping.

He had become a tablemat.

“Keep still,” she demanded as she placed the glass of water and ice cubes down on a flat part of his back.

Then, for what seemed like an hour or so, nothing happened. All he could hear were Laura’s footsteps, but then Alex’s nose activated. Something was cooking. Something... something... a pizza! A pizza was cooking in the oven behind him. Laura left the kitchen and headed upstairs. It didn’t take a genius to guess what was about to happen. But, in case you’re not sure, I’ll tell you.

She lifted his head slightly and opened his mouth.

She put a finger to her lips, basically telling Alex to keep quiet.

In went the ball gag.

Ten minutes. Fifteen minutes. Twenty minutes. Done.

A larger round object joined the glass of water, balancing still on Alex’s back. A plate of pizza, obviously. And then she began to eat. It was tea time and she was hungry, and she had a friend who was willing to become her slave and do dares for her. So using him as a bare naked table was quite an obvious idea really. A few minutes into her meal, there was a splat sound on the floor. Alex didn’t move – he couldn’t. Laura had thrown a piece of pizza on the floor.

“That’s for you,” she said , before tucking into the rest of her pepperoni and cheese feast.

She looked at his bum.

“If only I had a candle,” she sighed, cheekily patting each cheek.

Yeah, if only. Alex was now drooling heavily, over the idea of pizza and the idea of the candle-holder. If this was what being a slave was like, then yes, he really did want it to happen. And yes, this was confirmation that an offline Mistress would be perfect. He was a table at the minute – imagine the rest. He could be a foot-rest and a chair, and even a coat-holder. Thoughts raced through his mind as the girl behind him finished her pizza and gulped down the remainder of the chilled water.

“Delicious!”

She tidied up after herself, placing the plate and glass into the dishwasher and then headed back to Alex. She redid the apron strings, thanked him with a small peck on the cheek and finally removed the gag.

“How was that?”

He took a moment to get used to having a workable mouth back.

“Good. I mean, really good, yeah! Didn’t know you had it in you,” he said, getting back on his feet.

“Nixie’s idea.”

She winked and then pointed to the cold slop of pizza on the floor.

“Go on... dare ya!”

He crouched to the floor and picked up the cold slice. She gently slapped his arse as he did so and then held his thoughts in suspended animation regarding nice things as he forced the pizza down his neck.

“Yum,” he said sarcastically.

“Tell me about it! Best bloody pizza I’ve had in ages!”

Alex looked at her for a moment and shook his head in a sarcastic manner.

“I hate you sometimes,” he laughed.

“I love you too,” she replied, poking him in the arm. “Now get off home and get some proper tea!”

He was half-way down the hallway before he realised. He turned round to see Laura standing in the doorway with his clothes.

“Now that would’ve been funny!”

Took the words right out of my mouth!

fitsexyguy
12-13-2009, 08:46 AM
I'm up to chapter 13 I'm just so tired but I'll read the rest tomorrow. I love the way you right though it seems so real and you put so much detail into it, great work. Love it great concept too!

HondaJunkie93
12-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Now this is what most of the stories on this site should be like. One, it has chapters, and each one is of a good length. Two, it doesn't rush right into the dares and so forith. The story had great back story and very detailed. Some people arn't a fan of it, but I love your style of writting. As of right now, I'm sitting here waiting intently for the next chapter. Bravo

fitsexyguy
12-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Fantastic work Marvin, write more though :P
I must say Alex is so lucky!

mijman
12-31-2009, 01:24 PM
This story is AWSOME.....please continue

anonimousbob
12-31-2009, 02:25 PM
This is an amazing story, and I can't wait for you to write more :D

AcexXxAttack
01-01-2010, 07:14 AM