PDA

View Full Version : Enslaved. (Fictional) rewitten

zeddicus
12-07-2009, 04:22 AM
A few day's ago I saw a little story,
Enslaved. (Fictional)
Wedgieboy1337

It was A good id but it all went to fast characters that just know eachother should have some boundaries and heavy stuff should come but oly at the end,
anyway I asked wedgieboy1337 If i could use his story and he told me i could have it, so Im working it out a little so I like it better myself hope you enjoy the first chapter.

greets zeddi.

zeddicus
12-07-2009, 04:23 AM
as some will see it contains lines of the original story

Chapter 1

A normal school day. Same day, different day.
Miss Wilsons yelled at me because I didn’t do my math task so I decided to go to the library, doing it quickly over there, that way I could deliver it in the same day.

I was doing my homework when I decided to check out my posts on GetDare.com.
I logged on and started reading then suddenly Alexa Marks, a girl, who I wasn’t really friends or enemies with, was standing over next to me.
I just didn’t know her well, but I shut down the browser as quickly as I could, hoping she saw nothing.
She probably knew that I had A's and B's in all subjects so asked : “Hey Matt, I ‘v some problems with my Biology homework, and eu well a friend said you explained it well so could you help me understand it.”
Pfiew no words over the get dared site, she didn’t see, I hoped.
“Yeah sure, but aren’t you in a grade higher then me, I probably wouldn’t even understand.”
He knew it wouldn’t form any problem, he learned so much from his older brother, who used to have his science lab downstairs in the basement. But now his older brother had his career and his own house.
“The friend who told me was in a grade higher then me, so that makes 2 grades higher then you, and still you helped here, so I m sure you can help me.”
I started to check her out she was minimum 17 cause she was in a higher grade, she still had a really cute face and a rather tender build, true her top I guessed she had a B-85 maybe even 75, anyway it was a fun image to watch, when he realized it took him to long to answer.
"I’ll just give you my number and you can help me later. If its ok?" "uh uh um...sure" I stuttered.
She gave a piece of paper and handed it to me : "Put it in your gsm, and give me a ring so I have yours aswell, later grant" she said then walked away.
I folded the paper open and could see her number, I quickly watched her go and could see her firm ass just turning around the last corner he could see, I took my phone and started dialing the number to save it, I sended a message saying ‘this is my number signed Matt Grant’.
Then I saw the paper was still folded closed it was folded in 4 and I only opened it once.
I started thinking off some doodles she made in class being bored or it just being an empty page but instead I found a little text:

Grant,
I saw you on GetDare.
I doubt your parents or friends know that you go there and I ‘m planning to blackmail you with this information
Come to my house this weekend, my parents are out of town.
Tell your parents I’m your girlfriend and that your staying here for the weekend. See you there.
Alexa.

Ps. Forget the tutoring, I just needed an easy way to give you this paper.

"Oh crap..”, I muttered she did see the site, and she even had time to write that paper before I even knew she was there.
I didn’t had time to think it over it was Friday already and I had to tell my parents something I didn’t even knew how.

*07-12-09 edited some typo's

zeddicus
12-07-2009, 05:08 AM
Chapter 2

I went to my parents house and asked them if could stay over at my ‘new girlfriends’ place, for the weekend, and to my surprise all they could say was: “whatever you do, do it safe and always enjoy yourself, if it is not fun then just quit it.” They were cool about it.
Then I went to Alexa's house.
"Welcome Matt" she said, with a big smile on her face "I have written some 'rules' for you to follow. I looked at the paper she handed me.

Rules to Slavery.

1. You will do everything I say. And do nothing I don’t say.
2. You will not complain about anything that happens.
3. You will not be released from me until spring break. Which is in 3 months.
4. You will tell NOBODY of our arrangement, unless I ‘ve told him or her
5. You will always address me with mistress Alexa whenever we are alone.

“Sit and read the paper out load.”, I sat down in the sofa , witch was prepared with a big towel hanging all over it, she proudly pointed out for me.
We were in the living area of the house and in the back the TV was Muted on MTV.
I started reading the paper out load, I didn’t know If I could follow this 5rules especially the second rule.
“Now put the paper away on a place you know where to find it, If I ever ask for it and you can not show me I will punish you for it so always keep it close by. But those rules will only start at 12PM tonight, First we will get to know each other better by a little game.”
“What game?” I asked, it was only 6.30Pm so I better like the game.
“Well judging the site I ‘ve found you on I don’t have to explain to you what a dare is.”, she started pooring in 2glasses of soda, “well I will dare you non stop, If you do a dare I will strip one Peace of cloth but If you don’t do it I simply dress up one peace again, so better do all dares if you wanna see me naked.”
“ok I’m up for it.” This might be fun.
“are you? Well first dare For my right shoe I dare you to undress completely;”
“what for only your right shoe, I think I prefer strip poker.”
“But we are not playing strip poker, we are playing my game, but if you rather prefer to start living with my 5 rules right now that’s fine for me as well.”
“ok, take of that right shoe, I ll strip.”
I stripped down and as I pulled down my undies I could see how she was checking me out.
“ok lets see how much you dare to do”
So she was testing me seeing how much I dared, well I guess I will see her naked soon cause I dare allot I thought.
“For my left shoe I want you to bind off your balls and cock”
Ok I thought, I took the string she handed over and started to bind of my cock and balls,
The string was to long and both ends of it still touched the ground when I was finished binding, my dick ,that had started to erect because of all attention was puching himself against the string making it all burning.
“that’s ok” Alexa said, meaning the strings touching the ground., I wanted to undo the sting, “leave it on”
“But I did my dare it was to bind off, you never told how long.” I was shure I knew the rules.
“Ok true I that case I dare you for my left sock to leave it on and bind two cups to each of the remaining strings then let me pore water inside while you stand up and leave it hanging for 2 min after I m done with the water.”
I didn’t see that one coming but in a way I was again surprised by the id she came up with.
“eu ok I guess, can I stop when it hurts to much.” I asked in concern, I never did anything like this so I was a little nervous but at the same time it kinda was exciting.
“offcourse you can, but if you don’t finish a dare I wont strip a peace of cloth but on the plus site I won’t redress because at least you tried, I go get the cups and a bottle of water”
She went to the kitchen and I nervously sat it the sofa on the towel.

*07-12-09 edited some typo's

25rob1985
12-07-2009, 08:19 AM
please do continue it is great

truth
12-08-2009, 12:02 AM
not bad at all,,,,,,,,

Hunterman36
12-12-2009, 11:40 PM
very very good I anxious to hear more

blowjob
12-13-2009, 12:37 PM
awesome story. I love it

zeddicus
12-20-2009, 12:41 PM
Well it took me long enough to find some time
Give you the roughs meaning I still need to check it on grammar and other stuff, try to have it done ASAP dunno when though.

Chapter 3

When he saw her coming out of the kitchen, he noticed the cups: ”what the f*, those are big, what are they? half a liter?”
“yep”, she started to explain herself, “well seeing the cups will be tied with their ears, they will not hang straight so taking normal cups, who can only contain 25cl will only hold 10cl when hanging on your dick witch is only 10grams so I took big ones so I can put at least something in.”
She is not counting the weight of the cups themselves he thought, but when he took the first cup, she was handing over, it felt much lighter then they seemed.
He stood up and started to hang the first cup.
When he was done he gently lowered the cup till the cup hung by itself.
There was less pain then he expected, the only thing that really hurts was the fact that his dick couldn’t fully erect because it was tied off.
But it was for the better cause if he hung those cups only at his balls he would have felt the weight much more.
She handed out the second cup, “hang it lower then the first, should have made you only tie your balls would have been much more funny.”, she noticed
He hung the second cup lower as the first and it was as high as his knees now.
“Let the water flow she said” while grabbing the bottle.
She started poring the water in the cups. He felt the weight pulling his dick down but again not as much pain as he expected.
“2min starting now” he looked down and saw the cups were dripping over the edges, this wasn’t all to bad.
The 2 min went rather fast, and Alexa seemed disappointed ;”ok , that was less fun then expected; you can take it off” Again an easy dare.
Matt started to undo the wire, when Alexa had her next ID.
“For my last sock I dare you to run around the house, naked offcourse.”
Matt looked out of the window, Alexa’s neighborhood was full off big houses and long gardens, and seeing the sun was down the chances that someone could see him became very slim.
“ok deal.”
“So you go out and start from here.” She opened the curtains behind them and revealed the glass garden door, “oh btw to get to the front of the house you ‘ll have to pass true our right neighbors garden, you see dad left the gate locked and I don’t have the key, see ya in a sec.”
He was already in front of the door when she puched him out.
And he started running, thinking the faster I run the slimmer the odds of someone seeing me.
Then he saw the gate on right, Alexa was right indeed, it was locked when he stopped trying to open it anyway. The neighbor pass it is then, when he opened the little gate in between their garden and he quickly inspected the house. Up the balcony, he could clearly see lights, but even if someone was looking out of the window that person would not be able to see him at his current position, but that person had a splendid view on the garden he just left, how did he miss that window, he should have seen it earlier.
Anyway no time to be thinking whether someone saw me or not, the longer I stand here the more chance someone will see me.
He ran around and saw that luckily the neighbor’s fence was open and so he could reach the street side.
It didn’t took him long to run around, the street was a dead end so there was no one to be seen.
When he made his back around, he tried to open the door but sadly the door was closed.
He looked up to see the window of the house of the right he could see a person sitting in a sofa, but it was just a silhouette, it was way to dark to see him he thought.
He looked at the garden door and Alexa was there, holding her last sock in her hand.
“ok thanks now let me in plz,”
Alexa made obvious signs that she couldn’t hear him.

*edited 21-12-2009 some grammar mistakes

zeddicus
12-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Hope you all enjoy, if you don't plz stop reading.

Chapter 4
There he stood, naked in the backyard of some girl he just met.
“plz just let me in, I did your dare.”
Alexa made another sign explaining she couldn’t hear anything, then she took a little carton plate and pushed it against the window.
He red: I dare you for my sweater to take that broom and put the end of it in your ass.
He looked and then he saw the broom, it was a normal handle so it wasn’t really thick, and then he noticed some lube standing next to the broom on the ground.
This should be easy he thought and stepped over to the broom.
He took the broom and started to put some lube on the end, when he was ready he placed the broom so he could start pushing it in. He looked to Alexa when he was ready to push it in.
She was holding a new carton plate; when its in, keep it in 5min.
Well this didn’t really made the dare more difficult just longer he thought.
He started to push the broom in, when it was finally in he looked up, Alexa moved a little bit to the side, she must have a good view he reasoned with himself.
But then he saw the reason of her movement, Alexa needed to move is she wanted to push the switch of the backyard lights and she did.
Suddenly he was standing in a spotlight, naked with a broom up his ass; his eyes automatically looked up to the neighbors’ building where he saw lights up the balcony.
The silhouette of someone sitting was still there, they didn’t notice, but then he saw movement in the silhouette, the lights in the room up the balcony went out and he could not see a thing anymore.
That person just went to bed; he or she didn’t saw a thing he tried to convince himself.
What looked like 30 min to him where 5min and they were finally over, Alexa opened the door and putted out the lights of the backyard.
“You like the attention, you like the spotlights don’t ya.”
“I just hope nobody saw me.”
“Don’t worry, if someone saw you, then I wanted them to see you”
“What’s that supposed to mean”
“Here is my sweater, you earned it”, she started to take off her sweater.
Only the pants, underwear and t-shirt to go he thought, 4 more dares to finish.
“thirsty?”, she asked
“Yes, a little”