PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Him.

Blackvamp
12-06-2009, 07:21 PM
I opened the sheet of paper he had mailed me that gave me directions on where we were meeting. The corners were wet with sweat from my hand and dirt colored the edges from me accidentally dropping it several times. I was on the third sentence now, which told me to turn north onto Happy Gills Rd. I looked up at the street sign and turned quickly. Too quickly. I tripped on my feet and fell on the hard pavement. I wasn’t hurt too badly, just a shallow scratch on my palm. I stood up slowly and continued walking.

I took a deep breath to try to calm my nerves, but the thought of being alone with him after all this time made it feel like someone was making me breathe through a thick blanket. Shakily, I opened the piece of paper again and continued with the directions. Left turn here, right turn there. It was all easy to follow. A little three year old could have followed them with no trouble at all.

Once I got to the last sentence, I already knew where he was leading me; the big Victorian hotel on the corner of Hope Drive and Sleepy Hollow Rd. I tossed the paper into a nearby trashcan that looked like the black plastic bag had been put there by someone with their hands cut off. The edges ruffled in the wind and made a annoying, fuzzy sound.

I stopped across the street at a connivance store and got myself a glass of orange juice. My mom had always told me not to drink acidic drinks when my stomach hurt, but orange juice always made me feel better for some reason. I finished it sip by sip, feeling its effects almost imitatively. I threw it away in the same trashcan I had thrown the paper and walked across the street, not needing to look both ways before crossing.

The big Victorian looked like it used to be a really beautiful house at some point in its lifetime. Now, however, the tan paint on the wood was beginning to peel away, making it look like it had a bad sunburn. The chimney looked as if it were going to topple over at any moment and the wood by the door was beginning to warp. The only thing that looked new was the windows. The manager got too many complaints from customers that there was a terrible draft throughout the hotel. My theory was that it was haunted, but no one ever believed me.

As I walked up the steps to the door the wood creaked beneath my shoes and it nearly scared me lifeless. I jumped the last two ancient steps and walked quickly to the door. I grasped the cold doorknob with my hand and hesitated a moment. Distrust filled my veins as I realized how bad of an idea this was. I sighed and decided to ask to use the phone before he realized I was there. Once I opened the door, all my fear vanished. The second I opened the mahogany door, a rush of calming lavender filled my nostrils and I felt right at home. This wouldn’t be so bad, I thought to myself. I looked around in awe, hoping to find the source of the wonderful smell. Beneath my scuffed up shoes there was pearl white tile. The walls were painted a off white and decorative leaves were pressed along the boarder. I walked around, amazed at the fantastic treasures inside. While ambling about, I noticed the interior and how well everything seemed to fit perfectly. In the corner there was a polished black grand piano, surrounded by bright red rose petals. I let my fingers slide across the keys and continued wandering around. There was a huge chandelier that I hadn’t noticed before right by the door. The glass beads hanging from it looked like jewels in the light, scattering colorful rays of light all around the room. On the ceiling there was a mural of little baby angles fighting away what looked like mini devils. I stared up in amazement then noticed something moving in the upper level. I gasped and looked in that direction, but there was nothing there.

I didn’t tear my eyes away from that spot until I heard a soft voice in the corner. I looked towards the honey sweet voice and saw a elderly woman standing behind a desk, her hands neatly folded on the top. Her hair was a shocking color of grey but it looked more like pure silver. I immediately smiled at her and realized she had asked me a question.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” I stuttered like an idiot. She smiled back at me, her ultra white teeth shining in the light. She unfolded her hands and waved me to come closer. My smile disappeared as I walked over to her. The closer I got, the more I realized how odd she looked. Her skin was wrinkled in all the spots you would expect to find them, but there was just something about her face that was wrong.

“May I help you miss?” Her soft voice asked. I nodded and was about to speak when I was interrupted.

“Rose there is a phone call for…Oh I’m sorry, your with a customer.” I turned to face a young face. His blue eyes caught my attention first. They were twinkling like a diamond in the sunlight. His blonde shaggy hair was twisting in this way and that, making it look as if he hadn’t brushed through it in weeks. He smiled at me and apologized in a husky voice. I wanted to answer him so I wouldn’t sound like a jerk, but there was something about him that was wrong as well. He made a face at me before he turned and walked into the other room.

“I apologize about Brandon.” Said the sweet voice from behind me. I wheeled around to face her again. “He’s quite a pain in the neck.” She smiled at me and winked so fast that I thought I was imagining it. “So, How may I help you, young lady?” She had folded her hands back together on top of the desk, waiting for my answer. I took a deep breath, getting the smell of lavender stuck in my nose again.

“I’m meeting a friend here.” I said simply. She unfolded her paper thin hands and looked at the sheet of paper in front of her. From my point of view, it looked like a lay out of the hotel. She moved it across the table and turned it so that I could see it better. She circled the right hallway to take and explained to me how to get into the room. She handed me the paper and smiled again.

I turned around and headed up the stairs that were to the right of the piano. I looked down at the paper as I climbed the stairs and suddenly realized that I hadn’t said anything about what room I was looking for. I stopped and looked down at the little desk with the unusual woman in the leather chair. Something wasn’t right about her, I thought to myself.

I walked down the main hallway the lady pointed out to me and suddenly got the chills like something was behind me. I turned with a wild expression on my face and found that there was nothing behind me. I sighed and walked down the hallway more quickly. I knew this place was haunted.

I followed the woman’s directions and came to a door with the number 23 on it. There was a handle with a complex looking device on it. There were weird markings all around it that made it look futuristic. I held down the biggest button there, just like the lady had said to do, and it beeped at me and swung open. Frigid air surrounded me, taking my breath away, as I walked inside.

The room looked just like any other hotel room, expect this one must have been really expensive. There was a four poster bed in the middle of the room with black sheets on it. The pillows looked really big and comfortable, something I was looking forward to sleeping on. Across from the bed there was a huge flat screen TV that was surrounded by cabinets on either side. On top of the TV there was something that looked like a DVD. Curious, I walked over to it and was about to pick it up when the door slammed. I jumped out of my skin and when I looked over in that direction, there was something on the floor there. I forgot about the DVD and walked over to what looked like a letter. I picked it up and opened it quickly.

Slave,

I want you to tie yourself naked to the bed, using the restraints I have left you. Don’t forget about the blind fold! Make it nice and tight so you cant even see the light come through. Firstly, I want you to take a shower to calm yourself. You were way to skittish on the way here. Also, put something on the cut on your palm. The people here are weird about blood.

XXX
Master

I re-read the note twice before I realized what was wrong with it. How did he know that I had a cut on my palm? I looked down at it now and there was just a few faint lines there. I lightly traced it with my finger as I walked into the bathroom, bringing the note with me. There was a towel already on the counter where I would have put it myself and my favorite shampoo was on top of it, with a box of band aids next to it. I smiled as I walked over to it, opening it and inhaling it before starting the water. I turned to close the door behind me and I felt a weird draft. I shivered and closed the door, but right as the door was about to meet the frame, I saw something dart across the room. Scared to death, I locked the door and practically ran to the other side of the room. My heart was beating in my throat, causing my breathing to be rigid and shallow.

After a while, I calmed myself down enough to get in the soothing water. I lifted my thin shirt up and over my head, dropping it to the floor, not caring where it landed. I walked over to the mirror and played with my boobs; squeezing them, lifting them, letting them jiggle as I bounced in place. I laughed at my reflection and striped off my booty shorts. From a distance, my reflection looked like a total slut, but up close, you could see her flaws. I did a little stripper dance as I unhooked my bra and let my blood red thong hit the floor.

I steeped into the now scalding water and moaned as my muscles tightened at the contact. After a few minutes, I was relaxed enough to be in a coma. I steeped out of the shower and towel tried my hair. Under his orders, I put a tiny band aid on my palm. It looked so weird on my hand, but I kept it there. I used the other towel I found to cover my body as I walked into the main room of the hotel. Even though I knew it was imposable, the room looked different. The lights seemed like they were dimmed and there was something else about the room that just seemed overall different. I took a deep breath before the fear could stop my breathing again. I dropped the towel right where I was standing and walked over to the bed.

I hadn’t noticed them before, but there were leather cuffs already tied to the bed posts and a thick blind fold in the middle of the bed. A smile crept its way onto my face as I got onto the bed. I tied up both my feet first, making sure that they were on tightly. Next I put on the blind fold and tied up my left hand. I could feel the adrenaline already working its way through my blood stream.

It seemed like hours later when I heard heavy footsteps outside the door. They paused in front of it but I didn’t hear the door open at all. I relaxed the muscles I didn’t know were tensed up when I felt something grab my writs and tie it up just like the other side. I jumped away and almost screamed at the sudden contact, but something stopped me. I felt his gaze on me as I lay there, breathing sharply. I heard him move to the other side of the room and open something. I quieted my breathing so that I could hear his movements better. He ghosted over to my side again, touching my bare stomach with a freezing cold hand. I shivered under it and I heard him laugh lightly.

“Horny already huh?” He said as his hand moved up to flick my already hard nipple. I moaned and squirmed against the restraints. I heard him laugh quietly again as he ripped something apart. It sounded like plastic, but I couldn’t tell for sure. I felt him get on top of the bed and I felt him shift his weight.

“No cumming.” he whispered in my ear. I heard something buzzing in the air and before I could figure out what it was, it was shoved deep inside me. I moaned loudly as the buzzing sensation moved throughout my body. I felt him turn it up a notch and he moved forward and bit hard onto my hard nipple, pinching the other one. I arched my back involuntarily as the vibrator was kicked up another notch. I moaned and my fingernails started digging into my palms.

“Remember, no cumming.” he said as he moved to the other nipple. I could feel myself starting to get to the top. I felt as if I were flying over the ocean with extremely good feelings coursing their way throughout my body. I wanted to continue to float, to get the very edge of cumming, but I had to sink and try to stop myself from achieving what I really wanted. I started shaking as I tried to stop myself from cumming so that I wouldn’t anger him. My pussy started aching for me to just let go and my body was starting to give in. I knew that I didn’t have much more time until I would have disobeyed him.

“Please, please can I cum?” I squeaked, trying to keep it under control. I felt him pull back and look at me struggling to not cum. I felt him shake his head.

“Your forgetting something slave…” he said in a dark voice. I wracked my brain, trying to think of what I could possibly be forgetting and came up with nothing. I shook my head and I felt the vibrator go a tiny bit faster. I arched my back again and moaned louder than before.

“Please??” I asked desperately. He leaned forward so that his mouth was right by my ear. He bit on it softly as he gave my the biggest hint ever.

“You’re my slave and that means that I’m your…” his hand moved down my body and pushed the vibrator deeper inside me. I gasped before I yelled ‘master.’ He chuckled before he spoke again.

“What about it?” He asked as he grasped my breasts tightly in his big hands. I was so close now that any wrong move could make me cum.

“Please can I cum master? I’m so close…” I whined. I heard him chuckle again as he grasped them harder.

“I’ll have to think about it.” he said slowly and calmly.

“Please master, please please can I cum?” I thrashed against the restraints and if I couldn’t cum soon then I was going to go crazy. I felt him lean forward again and he whispered in my ear.

“Cum.”

Maha12347
12-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Awesome story.. You are a really talented writer and I hope you continue this story!

Stingoes
01-15-2010, 05:13 AM
OMG please continue this yu are really talenteed