PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea and I [FICTION]

jlthm
12-01-2009, 06:52 PM
This story isn't a sex story, so if you're looking for that then look somewhere else. There is more to this story than just truth or dare, and this first post is just setting up the characters and giving a little back story. I hope you all enjoy it :D

“That’s Chelsea”, I said. Scotty’s mouth was wide open staring at her. I swear, if the water wasn’t there to remind him he had no solid surface under his feet, he would have drowned. “Seriously dude, snap out of it. You look like a creeper”.

Chelsea was from Houston, she was only in Dallas because she was visiting her grandparents, but her mind was definitely not focused on spending time with them. She comes four times a year, once every season; and since she graduated high school a year earlier than the rest of us, she has extra time to stay this spring. We had been friends since we were little kids, and we were both heartbroken when her dad accepted a job in Houston. She left when we were thirteen. She left a child, the next year, she came back a woman. I know it sounds cliché, but it’s true.

She was came to spend a week with me after Christmas (we had both just turned 14), and I was already nervous because of my own awkward physical changes. All of the guys in my class we’re getting muscles, growing awkward facial hair, and starting to look like men. I had only started to act like a man. I was smack dab in the middle of puberty; my voice still cracked from time to time and my penis and balls had just finished developing, but I was one mature son of a bitch. Chelsea, like most other girls, hit puberty early and was already looking like a woman. She’s beautiful to me, but most every other guy would say she’s average.

She’s the sweetest girl I’ve ever met. She likes indie music and I always take her to see my shows when she comes because she loves the music my band makes. So yes, incase you’re wondering, people label me an indie elitist most of the time, but there’s a reason “misunderstood” is tattooed on my neck. But back to the story.

She came after Christmas one year and my family had mistletoe up over our front door. The doorbell rang while my brother and I were playing guitar together.

“Here’s your chance man! Go get her!” He said.

Most of the time my brother jokes around too much, but this time he knew exactly what he was talking about. My family always suspected that I had a crush on Chelsea, and I didn’t want to admit it, but they were right.

I got to the door and I could see her through the stained glass, holding her father’s hand. It was perfect, I wanted to grab my camera and take some pictures, but I wasn’t sure what Chelsea would think if she found out that I had turned into an artsy kid, so I passed on the opportunity. I opened the door. “Mr. and Mrs. Williams! It’s so good to see you again!”, I said with a fake smile. I hugged her parents first to be polite, they came inside the same time my parents were walking into the room.

“You aren’t going to kiss?” my mother said.

“Where’s the mistletoe?” the Williams said jokingly.

“Right above you!” said Chelsea. Her parents kissed and she looked at me and smiled. “Aww! So cute! I guess it’s our turn then, Dallas!” She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek before I could process what she had just said.

“Woo! Get em’ Tiger!” my brother said walking into the room. I would have replied, but I was too busy greeting Chelsea. We hugged for what seemed like forever.
“It’s so good to see you, Chelsea. You look…”, I looked her up and down, “fantastic!” I said with a laugh..

firenight
12-01-2009, 07:10 PM
go on tell us extly what she is wearing

hope for more