PDA

View Full Version : The Breakup Revenge

iceman713
11-28-2009, 06:10 PM
So i have been trying to get this girl to go out with me on a date to see a movie. I have been talking to her for about a month now. And she keeps on blowing me off saying that she has to watch her baby brother while her mom works at night. Well that isn't going to cut it.

My name is Matt (not real) and the girl who i am trying to get at her name is jacklyn. I am 17 years old and she is 15. So i went over to her house one night to surprise her and i brought a movie over to watch, Twlight. She loved that movie. So i knock on the door and there she is kissing on some other guy on her couch. "What the hell is this" i said throwing down the movie and popcorn. "Oh, Matt. I didn't know that you were coming over today. This is Brain, my boyfriend." she said walking over to me. I just left starting to cry just a little but didn't because i thought to myself that this was enough. I would get my revenge on her if it was the last thing i ever did. She would walk her bf out to her car, then i would do it. I would tackle her and tie her up and get revenge on her. WAIT. I have a better idea, she is very sexual for her age so instead i would get blackmail on her and make her be my slave or i would send the picture all around everywhere.

It was around midnight when i saw her come out with her bf, Brain, i waited in the bushes for him to leave. She went to her room, and from the bushes i could see her bedroom, she went to her laptop and just turned to check her email. And she started to strip and i saw it, the blackmail that i needed. I took out my phone and started taking pictures of what i needed.

Two weeks later, i saw it at lunch and so i sent her copy of the pictures that i took. She screamed a little and started looking around to see who sent it. She spotted me and i waved my phone and just smiled. She looked shocked while she walked over to me and sat beside me.

"What is hell is this, why..., did you..." she was trying to say without giving herself away."Come down and take a deep breath, yes it was me. I want revenge for what you caused me so her is what you are going to do, you will be my slave or else i will start sending this picture out to all of your friends and family."

"You have one week to answer then everyday i start sending the picture out."

One week later...

curious-young-girl
11-28-2009, 06:47 PM
great start!! cant wait for the rest!!

BettyBoop
11-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Not a fan of this story to be honest. Constructive criticism only, I tend to hate "revenge" and "blackmail" stories. It seems pathetic to blackmail a girl because she broke up with you.

iceman713
11-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the comments i will try to get something later tonight

Memories for Life
04-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Please tell me this story is fiction! If it is real (non-fiction), why are trying to get breakup revenge when you've never even gone on a date with this girl? You showed up at her house, uninvited, and were upset she was with her boyfriend? I believe the term for you would be stalker! To top it all off, you're going to try and blackmail her with pictures of her undressing in her own room? Hopefully, you get to use the prison computer at least once a week to write your "stories" -- that is if you're not being traded around for packs of cigarettes!

Katiie
04-11-2010, 09:22 AM
if this is true you're pathetic and i hope you get sent to prison.
but i doubt it.

norrich77
04-11-2010, 09:30 AM
if this is true you're pathetic and i hope you get sent to prison.
but i doubt it.

took the words from my mouth katie!

CFNM lover
04-12-2010, 06:35 AM
The worst i ever read