PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Home Alone~Bella's weekend{2}

Kinky_sexkitten
11-17-2009, 10:57 AM
okayy so this is only my second story. uhmm also i realize the names are in twilight, thats not what this is from. both sections and oncoming sections, are all true, i just changed the names. stupid me for picking such popular ones ^.^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shining light hits my eyes, quickly covered by the dark. The sunset always seemed to set me at peace. Looking at the clock its already 5:30. Moving slowly off the couch I don’t want to wake you up. Tip toeing to the kitchen I start to throw together something we can eat. I figure if your spending the night I should at least feed you. While the water is coming to a boil, I turn to wash my hands. Not hearing you walk up behind me, your arms wrap around my stomach. Your lips attack my neck.
“your making me dinner” I the sarcasm in your voice.
“yes, shut up” I push my ass back playfully against you.
“we all know you cant cook”
“if you don’t wanna eat then you can starve”
“ill eat it” you bite my neck. I push you back.
“go watch TV or something and let me finish”
You smack my ass and walk away.
When were done eating I being to clean up.
“babe, im gonna go jump in the shower okay” you say as you walk over to kiss my cheek
“yeah, the towels are in the closet outside the bathroom”
As I finish the dishes I go upstairs. I want to pick something cute to wear. Looking though some drawers, I find a pink silky teddy bear cami, with matching pink lace panties. I look good in pink. Slipping it on. I put on some lotion. Victoria secret’s love spell, always been my favorite. Finishing the lotion I hear you turn off the shower. Crawling into bed. You walk into my room. A towel around your waist running your hand through your hair to dry it. You smile when you see me.
“if I wasn’t positive that you wore things like this all the time, id say you did all this for me” I swear your sarcasm will kill me one day.
“don’t flatter yourself sweetie, your not lucky enough to have me do all this for you.” getting off the bed I walk up to.
My hands on your chest I kiss down your neck. Your hands grab under my ass picking me up. Wrapping my legs around you, you walk to my bed tossing me down and crawling on top of me. Kissing down my chest I scratch down your back. Crawling down to in-between my legs. You grasp my panties.
“these make your ass look great” smiling as you rip them off.
“your fucking bitch, if you rip one more pair of my…” I’m lost in the sentence when you tongue digs into my clit.
Moving your tongue down my slit you flick my clit, making me soaked and screaming. You know eating me out makes me cum quick, especially with how good you are. Im shaking so hard underneath you.
“Jake.” is all I can say before I cant hold back anymore.
You lick and suck harder on my puss, making my body quake.
Kissing up my stomach to my neck to my ear. I reach under and start to stroke your cock. You being to whisper.
“baby, I cant wait. I want your mouth around my cock, just let me fuck you first”
“you can do what ever your want”
You grasp my wrist, pulling them over my head and pulling me up further on the bed. You way to strong for me to protest. I love fighting you it makes you hotter, but at this point I want you to bad. Circling your cock around my clit, you make me moan. Slowing pushing in, my breath quickens.
“Jake just put it in” slowly speaking breathing heavily
You bite my tit hard. I scream, and you bite harder. Releasing me. You ram your cock full force into my cunt. Moaning loudly I grip the bed sheets. Hearing them tear as my nails ripple through them. You don’t slow down under my cries, you only go harder. You know I would never make you stop. Pumping hard you grip my tits. Leaning back pulling me onto of you. Starting to ride your cock I place my hands on your chest to brace myself as I ride you hard. Grinding my hips against you my nails dig into your chest and you scream. I dig harder smiling down at you knowing how much you like that. Bouncing on your cock you reach up to squeeze my tits. Moaning and screaming I can feel the waves of an orgasm hitting.
“Jake” I scream as I cum. “baby fuck me harder please Jake. Do it” im moaning in between my cries.
Grabbing my hips you easily lift me and drop me down on your cock. Each time hitting so deep I cant help but to cry. Smiling you pull out. Looking at you questionly.
“Jake what the fuck, put it back in!” yelling at you as you grab my throat.
“shut up” you say so calmly. Pushing me onto the bed, you grab my hair forcing me onto the stomach. Cupping my sex you pull me up, raising my ass in the air. Your cock hits me opening harder than you ever have. Your grip tightening on my hair as your ball slap against me. Doggie style was always your favorite. Holding my sides you pull me back harder.
“fuck baby, your pussys so tight” your grunting and moaning as you force yourself into me. “ I love the way your ass looks” you say as you smack my ass repeatedly as your fuck me.
At such a loss for words I can only whimper and moan. Feeling yourself tighten in me. I look back at you.
“Jake please, don’t bust me. Not again” I can barely speak under the orgasms hitting me.
“I don’t plan on it baby” you pull my hair ripping my head back.
Yanking your cock from my cunt you beat it hard. Hearing you moan you bust all over my back. Not that I mind, but the asshole could of at least warned me.
Hearing your breathing slow, I can tell your exhausted. kneeling up to fix my hair I turn around to find you on your back panting. Smiling down at you, you know im just as tired. Crawling in-between your thighs I lick your cock slowly. Tasting both our cum. I suck gently cleaning you off. Sucking your head slowing making sure I have all your cum. I pull of satisfied.
I kiss your forehead and grab your towel and walk to the bathroom to rinse your jizz off. Turning on the cool water I step in. I hate warm showers. Feeling your cum trickle down my back, I grab my washcloth squeezing some sweet smelling shower gel on it I wash my body.
When im done I wrap in a warm towel and walk to bed. Opening the door slowly your already asleep. I don’t want to wake you, I pull the covers back slowly throwing the towel aside I crawl into bed. Pulling the blankets over me I rest my head on your chest. Hearing your heart beat I fall asleep.

Lovesfundares
11-23-2009, 11:22 PM
beautiful. thats all i can say.
this was simply perfect.
10/10

molten man
12-04-2009, 12:49 AM
nice one kinky sex kitten!!

Eminem jr
04-05-2011, 09:20 PM
What's up the names being I and you and the random stuff in middle?

lilysmaster
04-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Very nice start! Only one request, can you use less bright colors or at least make them bigger my eyes hurt from reading it, if not it is okay. :)