PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: step sister's slave

r0ckstar
11-17-2009, 01:39 AM
main characters:

katie - 17 years old, 5'4", blonde, petite body, b cup breasts
emily - 18 years old, 5'6", brunette, petite body, c cup breasts

background:
katie and her mom had moved in with her new step father and step sister 3 weeks earlier. changing city and highschool had been tough for katie, she hadnt made as many friends in her new school, and had lost touch with most of her old friends, and so far had failed at finding a friendly relationship with her new step sister. To add to it all, her parents were leaving on a 2 week honey moon in cuba. But one thing she still had was getdare.com. Katie had only timidly participated in small dares from getdare, but had decided with all of her new spare time, she was going to become an online slave.

chapter 1

after a few nights of thinking about it,, katie posted an ad as follows:
17F living in ontario canada looking for a master male or female
2 weeks duration starting tomoro
limits: pee, poo, pain, blood.

but before she could press post, her mother yelled from downstain that dinner was ready. Katie sat with her parents at the table, and was shortly followed by emily, who seemed to have a funny smirk. After a quick dinner, katie got back in her room and started looking for where she had left off. She heard as emily stoped by her door and ask:

emily: So you little slut, your looking for a master for the next few weeks?

katie: (shocked) please dont't tell anyone

emily: luckily for you, I'm also a fan of getdare, and if you take me as your master, i promise not to let anyone know.

katie tought for a bit, she had not planned to be a real life slave, especialy to someone she knew, but she couldn't see any other way out of this predicament.

katie: fine, starting tomoro you own me for 2 weeks.

emily: mom and dad are leaving (saturday) at 8pm tomoro for there flight, i want you to be waiting for me here at 9pm completely naked and ready for inspection.

chapter 2

the next morning, both girls said goodbye to there parents at 8 and watch them leave the driveway. emily went to the living room and katie went to her room to get prepared, she was feeling anxious, and couldn't beleive she was actualy gonna go threw with this. at 5 mins to 9, she striped off her white T shirt, tight fit jeans. then looked her self in the mirrow, she was wearing a pink bra with a matching thong. She started rubing her clit over her thong, geting wet just at the idea of being a slave. She heard her step sister coming up the stairs a quickly threw off her thong and bra, and stood at attention.

emily: good, my little slut is ready to play, first lets go over the rules, ruler number one: in this house you will always refer to me as miss emily
number two: you will wear what i tell you to
number three: you will always tell me the thruth
number four: you will not play with yourself, or orgasm without my perission
finally: you will keep yourself completely shaved
for every rule you break you will be punished, do you understand?

katie: yes

emily: yes what?

katie: yes miss emily

emily: thats one rule broken, plus i see that you are also not shaved, so that makes two... will save you punishement for later, for now, do you have any sex toys?

katie: yes i do miss emily

emily: show them to me

katie pulls out a small pink bag from under her bed and empties its content on her bed

emily: good now go shave yourself while i exam your little toys.

katie leaves the room and emily examens all the toys one at a time, katie had a fair colection, a few dildos of various shapes and sizes, a small metal vibrater, a gag, oil and a pink strapon. as emily was examining the last item, katie came back in the room her pussy nice and smooth.

emily: now thats much better slut, its time for a little game, will start easy today and move to harder stuff tomoro. take this vibrater and orgasm in less then 3 mins, or else you will be punished. (throws katie the small vibe)

katie: what only three minutes?

katie turns on the vibe and starts to rub it on her clit, then slides it up her pussy., while taking her left and and playing with her tits. Katie tries as best she can, but fails to orgasm in under 3 mins.

emily: bad little slut, not only did you not finish in time, you played with your tits without my permission.

katie: I'm sorry miss emily, it wont happen again

emily: have you ever had anal sex before?

katie: yes but it still hurts when i do it

emily: good, now pick up those wet little panties of your i see on the ground and stuff them in your mouth,and make shure those slut juices are on your tongue.

katie does as she is told katie puts the gag on her mouth. and emily gets undressed and put on the strap on, aplies a bit up lube on it. she then bends katie over and rams it into her tight little ass. katie starts to have muffled yells.

emily: this will stop after you orgasm, you may use your fingers to rub your clit.

katie: starts rubing her clit a fast as she can, and over the coars of 15 minutes, the pain in her ass slowly turns from pain to plaisure and she has an orgasm. emily removes the gag and underwear from katie's mouth.

emily: don't think that this takes care of all your broken rules, tonight you may rest, and do as normal, but you mus remain naked untill i dress you tomoro morning.

emily throws the strap-on onto the bed and leaves the room. katie is left to clean up as she thinks of her first lesbian expirience. katie continues her day, in the constant stress of being naked, and finally goes to sleep.

thongaholic
11-17-2009, 06:25 AM
nice start of a good story I think! I hope to hear more of it soon!

Keep up the good work man!

mausi7280bi
11-17-2009, 08:07 AM
nice....
I like it
please continue

molten man
11-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Great story!!, plz continue!!

dragonator
12-05-2009, 10:52 AM
i cant wait till the next installment!!!!!

r0ckstar
12-07-2009, 08:26 PM
sorry for the wait, its been a long week, heres the next chapter

Katie awoke the next morning to a hard pinch on both her nipples, and a slap on the left side of her face. Emily was standing beside her bed with a gin on her face.

Emily: good morning my little slut, are you ready for another fun day of activities?

Katie: yes mistress.

Emily: good, now go shower while I have a look in your wardrobe to see what kind of outfits you’ll be wearing this week. And I have a little task for you.

Katie: anything you wish mistress

Emily: while your in the shower, I want you to edge three times without having an orgasm, you may only use your fingers and anything else you find in the shower.

Katie: yes mistress

Katie headed out her room in the hallway and into the main bathroom. Since she was already naked, Katie was straight in the shower. She turned the water on to warm and quickly got to work. Katie was used to fingering herself in the morning, but she usually got to orgasm at the end of it. She started rubbing her clit with her right hand, and playing with her nipple with the left hand. She felt her nipples get hard as she got hornier and hornier. She then started fingering herself with one finger, stretching herself out, she then moved to two fingers. Thrusting harder and faster while still playing with her boobs. She then felt herself getting closer to cumming, she pushed herself the closest she could without cumming and then stopped. She was breathing hard and wanted to finish but knew she was not allowed. She waited about 5 minutes before starting over again, this time she took some body lotion and rubbed it over her vagina and clit, she again started fingering herself and in no time felt that pre orgasm glow and stopped. She past her hands in her hair in frustration and waited one more time. Katie now wanted more then just her fingers in her and took the bottle of lotion, which narrow and long, with a round cap on it. She remembered picking out this bottle at the store especially for this use. She slowly forced the bottle inside her and began slowly moving it in and out of herself and then increased the speed, the bottle plus the water running over and naked body and the thought of someone knowing what she was doing was almost to much for her but she was able to stop in the nick of time. She then went on with her normal shower routines, remembering to shave her twat. Katie got out of the shower not remembering the last time she had been so horny and unable to finish. She dried herself with one of the towels hanging behind the door and then leaving the towel she walk back to her room butt naked.

As she entered her room she noticed for the first time what her step sister was wearing, A black mini skirt with red and yellow lines crossing all over it, with a red t-shirt showing a fair bit of cleavage. She then noticed the pile of clothes on the floor, She could see of number of items including mini skirts, thongs, her sexiest bras, some stockings and some of her tighter t shirts. Of course she thought, im gonna be dressed like a slut all week long, which she was surprised to find out didn’t bother her as much in her horny mood.

Emily: Is my little slut ready to orgasm now?

Katie: yes mistress please!

Emily: get on your knees, on the edge if of the bed and stick your ass out for me

Katie: does as she is told and waits

Emily: spread your legs for me slut

Emily: that’s it, there’s that little pussy

Emily runs a finger on Katie’s pussy, making Katie quiver.

Emily: you wet little whore, beg me to stick my fingers up your pussy

Katie: please mistress, stick your fingers in my pussy!

Emily: louder!

Katie: please mistress, stick your fingers in my pussy!!!

Emily starts finger banging Katie at a slow past, then starts to increase the speed.

Emily: who’s my bitch?

Katie: I’m your bitch mistress

Emily feels Katie’s pussy start to throb and tighten on her fingers

Emily: are you ready to orgasm?

Katie: Yes mistress !!!\

Emily: well that sucks for you because now isn’t the time

Emily immediately stops fingering Katie and lets her in shock with her ass sticking up in the air.

r0ckstar
12-07-2009, 08:29 PM
I will probly be posting the next part some time tomoro

mpc
12-08-2009, 04:52 AM
this story is amazing plzz cont

thongaholic
12-08-2009, 07:16 AM
Glad to see the next part of the story up here!
this is indeed a very good story and I'm looking forward to the next part!

molten man
12-17-2009, 01:53 AM
great story!! keep it going..

maodylan
12-18-2009, 08:51 PM
GOD! dont just stop there! omg. this is amazing

dareme314
12-19-2009, 12:00 AM
write more please i luv this story

maodylan
12-19-2009, 08:04 PM
plz hurry with the story. its amazing. :) love it to bitz

maddogone
12-20-2009, 03:24 PM
:D plez keep writting it is really good :D

Isand
12-20-2009, 03:53 PM
When we could read the next part of that lovely story?

Missyboi
12-20-2009, 08:55 PM
I <3 this story. Please write more soon. You said bye the end of the weekend, but... its the end... lol

maddogone
12-21-2009, 04:32 PM
PLEZ WRITE MORE lol :P ;)

megz xxx
12-21-2009, 05:22 PM
please write more soon im really excited to see what happens next !!!

r0ckstar
12-22-2009, 05:37 PM
sorry for the long wait, been pretty busy, so here’s the next part:

Emily: cheer up butter cup, your one punishment down, now come in my room I bought a little toy for you,

Katie slowly gets of the bed and follows Emily in her room. Once there Emily hands her a small package, with the title wireless vibrating panty pal. Having never seen one of these, Katie gives Emily a dumbstruck look. Emily then hangs her a black see threw thong. Katie puts on the new thong noticing that it fits just snugly. Emily then gets on her knees, and with her right index finger pulls on the front of the thong and with her left hand, takes the heart shaped vibrator, separates the two pieces and places the first part inside the panties against Katie’s clit, then with her right hand, places the second part on the front of the panties, feeling a magnetic force holding the two pieces together.

Emily then gets up and tells Katie to go see herself in the mirror. Obliging to her mistress’s demand, Katie walks to the mirror in the corner of the room, and admires her slim figure in the mirror. Completely naked except for the see threw underwear, with the red little heart on them, her nipples standing out from all the excitement. Then all of a sudden Katie moans, arches her back, and grabs at her underwear, as the little heart starts to vibrate. Then as suddenly as they started, the vibrations strop, and Katie gets a hard smack on her on her right as cheek.

Emily: don’t you dare touch yourself down there without my permission you little slut.

Katie: I beg your pardon mistress

Emily: that’s better, now head down stairs and make us some eggs and toast for breakfast, while I get you next surprise. And don’t forget to open all the blinds on the kitchen windows.

Katie walks out of the room and heads to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen Katie unwillingly does as she was told and opens up all the blinds. The kitchen being placed on the corner of the house, The north wall windows above the counter top give a view of the backyard, while the windows on the west wall show the street, and at the same time shows anyone who happens to be walking past a great view of Katie’s mostly naked body. As Katie takes out the frying pan and the toaster, the vibrations on her clit start up again, although slower then the first time, Katie can just manage not to start rubbing herself. She then hears Emily’s voice from upstairs:

Emily: While your at it, be a nice little slave and go fetch the paper outside.

Katie stands there, letting the words sink in.

Emily: now slut!

Katie makes her way to the front door, as she does so, the vibrations stop once again. Peeking outside threw a window, Katie sees the paper at the end of the driveway. With the pleasure vibes gone, the tough of being naked outside, completely sets in, leaving Katie scared and excited at the same time.

After a quick breath, Katie gets out the door, and with a few quick glances on both sides, she nervously jogs to the end of the driveway and grabs the paper, and runs back to the door to find it locked with her step sister grinning behind it. Great now what.

Emily: I have a little challenge for you before you can come back in my little slut.

With the fear of someone seeing her in this state outside, Katie is all ears.

r0ckstar
12-22-2009, 05:40 PM
again sorry for the long periods between posts, my schedual is pretty packed, don't worry, i plan on finishing the story and I'm still full idead. and thank you for all the positive comments

dareme314
12-22-2009, 11:09 PM
awsum thanx ive been watin 4 dat cant wait 4 da next bit

urlilslave080
12-24-2009, 04:41 AM
Very good story, Post more soon man. Cannot wait for the next instalment.

thongaholic
12-24-2009, 07:56 AM
wow this story gets better with every part! looking forward to the next one!

thanks for the great story

r0ckstar
12-24-2009, 09:22 PM
i have most of the week's part of the story planned out, deciding between two cross roads for the reminder of sunday's story.... anyway, marry holidays and happy new years too you all

dareme314
12-31-2009, 09:19 PM
wen will u write more

r0ckstar
01-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Emily: you see that lamp post at the end of our front neighbour’s driveway

Katie nods

Emily: your going to go to it, and use it as a stripper pole for a whole minute. Once your minute is over, I will turn back on your heart vibe, then you are going to go get on your knees, on the front door landing and stick your ass out towards the door until the vibrator stops, you will then ring the door bell and run back here. The only time your are allowed to run is after you rang the door bell, and if you come, we start over on another house one street down. Am I understood?

Katie: yes mistress

Katie walks down her driveway here heart racing and her cheeks blushing. Running to get the news paper was one thing, but this was completely different, with all the time she was spending completely in the open, the chances of being caught were much greater. As Katie reached the middle of the street, the openness engulfed her. She could believe what she was doing. As she reached the lamp post, she saw how much of a resemblance the post had to a strip pole, chrome silver, about three inches in diameter and straight for six feet until it turned into a diamond shape with a light in it. She put one hand on it, a foot on each side and started to rub her pussy against the cold steel. Even tho it was the start of a beautiful day, the morning breeze kept her nipples erect, and after about twenty seconds she actually started enjoying the feeling that she could be caught. She flung her spare hand in the air and kept rubbing her crotch on the pole, leaving a wet spot as she was getting very excited. Before she knew it, that familiar buzz started on her clit, she let go of the street light and walk towards the door steps, playfully wiggling her ass as she walked, imagining someone starring at her from a window. As she got to the porch, she assumed the doggy style position, carving her back to make her ass stick out more and waited.

Emily stared across the street threw a video camera that her step sister had missed in her hast to finish her task and get back inside. She waited, hopping for a car to pass by, but no luck. After two and a half minute of staring a Katie’s ass stuck up in the air she pressed the button on the vibrator control.

Katie was really starting to get worried, she had no idea how long she had been waiting but exposed as such, it felt like forever and she felt like she would come at any moment now. Finally the buzzing stoped, she got up rang and rang the buzzer. To her surprise she could her steps close to the door. She knew she didn’t have time to run across the street, she darted to the right and ran to the side of the house and waited. She heard the door open, a pause, then the sound of the door closing. Katie took a few deep breaths and got ready to run when someone walk around the corner of the house.

Katie stood there dumbstruck covering herself as best as she could with on hand over her crotch and the other arm covering her boobs as much as possible. Staring at a cute guy a bit older then her. He had messy brown hair, blue eyes, and a good looking body, she also noticed his white teeth, then noticed that he was grinning at her.

Eric: Don’t worry Katie, let me explain. My name’s Eric, I used to do dares with her sister. I wanted to meet you since you moved in but never had the chance. Your sister called me this morning telling me that if I waited by the door around this time and waited for the doorbell to ring, I’d get a show and the chance to meet you, although I wasn’t expecting this much.

Katie: (blushing more then she ever has) I could just die right now!

Eric: don’t worry about it, I’ve had some embarrassing dares of my own

Katie: (still blushing and covering herself) I doubt they were this embarrassing,

Eric: how about this, I’ll let you get back to your sister, and if you want some other time this week you can come over and will hang out.

Katie: yea Eric I’d like that

Losing some of her timidity, Katie purposely walks past Eric on the left, and having her left hand covering her boobs, leaves Eric with a great view of her left breast with only the nipple covered.
Wiggling her ass as she walks to wards the street. Katie looks back toward Eric smiling at her, she then goes into a light jog as she gets across the street, up her driveway and into her house finding her step sister waiting for her.

Emily: Had a nice talk with Eric did you?

Katie: I can’t believe you set me up like that!!!

Emily: well now you’ve made a new friend, you should be thanking me. Eric is pretty into you, and by the looks of it you don’t find him ugly either.

Katie: that doesn’t mean you..... and he saw the whole thing..... I can’t believe....

Emily: how about this, I forget about your punishment for not properly addressing me this whole time and we call it even..

Katie simmers down after a few moments and agrees.

Emily: alright lets go upstairs and get you dressed up, were visiting a good friend of mine.

Both girls walk up stairs and go into Katie’s room, where Emily searches threw the pile of cloths that she already threw on the ground. She hands Katie a pair of spandex shorts now much to short for school wear since she had the a few years back when she played volley ball, and a small white tank top and no bra.... of course.

Emily: and take those panties off you wont be needing them in these, now get dressed and I’ll be right back.

Emily leaves the room as Katie removes her moist thong and drops it on the floor she just has time to put on the tight clothing when Emily comes back in with a ball gag.

Emily: where is my vibrating heart?

Katie points towards her panties.

Emily: you didn’t even take the time to take it off, you need to learn to be more respectful with the toys I lend you.

Emily leans over grabs the thong and removes the two pieces of the vibrator.

Katie: I’m sorry mistress

Emily: (still holding the panties) these are quite wet, you must of been really horny you little slut

Emily scrunches the panties into a ball

Emily: open wide slut

She puts the wet thong into Katie’s mouth and then puts on the gag.

Emily: now I won’t have to hear your winning the whole way there. Plus I bet a dirty whore like you loves the taste of her own juices. Now get in the car you’re going to love where were going.

r0ckstar
01-03-2010, 07:44 PM
as a side note, i'm also looking for female members around the age of 18, up to late 28s willing to do casual dares, pictures and web cam not required but apreciated

next part of the story soon to come

Tapout93
01-03-2010, 09:51 PM
This is a very good story can't wait to read more.

dareme314
01-04-2010, 12:18 AM
great jov i luv it cant wait 2 hear da next bit

Shadow1537
01-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Keep it comin its a great story

masterfuk
01-06-2010, 02:12 PM
cant wait for the next installment

01-07-2010, 05:53 PM
great story keep it up :) cant wait for the next part

sokkos
01-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Loving it - you are doing a cracking job. Cannot wait for the next one :)

firenight
01-20-2010, 03:51 PM
come on finish the story

tommo000`
01-20-2010, 04:22 PM
more plz luv it so far

maddogone
01-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Plez write more i love it :p

firenight
02-25-2010, 06:35 PM
please go on want to know what happened

Sonia5
04-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Hay,
What's up, ya that was the good story about you both please continue it for us...

Female Libido Enhancement (http://FemaleLibidoReviews.org)

forever
04-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Great story take your time writing it. It's better to have a slow story than a rushed bad story.

Daring nemder
04-13-2010, 11:59 PM
hats off to u is this your first story. it is amazing please continue. i love the suspence at the end of each part.

happyharold
04-17-2010, 06:58 PM
please continue its an awesome story :)

slavesully24
04-18-2010, 03:24 AM
Great story, would love some more!

mytea
04-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Please continue your excellent story

hookedondares
04-18-2010, 03:46 PM
this looks to be really good so far. the plot seems to be quite good aswell. not meaning to be a bitch or anything but spellcheck it before you post please as i have seen a few spelling errors and that is one of my pet hates

eire
05-31-2010, 10:06 AM
yet another great story, please do continue:)

the doc
06-04-2010, 07:51 AM
this is great i'm gonna have to visit the toilet now

molten man
06-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Brilliant story!! Please continue!!

Julia.your.dareslut
01-03-2014, 09:02 AM
omg i love it
only by reading it i get really wet :P
plsease continue as fast as possible !