PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Home Alone~Bella's weekend{1}

Kinky_sexkitten
11-16-2009, 07:38 PM
“hey” my words flow through the phone to the other line.
“hey Bells what’s up? You speak so excitedly like your happy to hear my voice, its comforting.
“uhmm not a whole lot just wondering what your doing tonight”
“uh not shit, why what’s good?”
“well” my words pause in a teasing taste “my parents might be out of town if you wanted to come keep me company” I know he can hear the lust in my voice
“keep you company huh?” I hate when he toys with me. “alright ill come keep you company, what time”
“now” I hang up the phone, I know he’s pondering. His wondering makes the game fun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hear the pounding base as you pull into my drive way. My heart beat begins to match as my nerves take over. Am I really doing this? I have to question myself till I hear your trucks door slam shut. A quick glance in the mirror, blonde hair running down my shoulders touching the cleavage hanging out the low cut pink sweater I picked out to wear for you. Matching the sweater my eyes glitter with a mystic pink dusting, my heavy black eye lashes flutter with excitement. Last touch on my plump lips as I apply the creamy gloss and straighten my shirt just in time to have you knock 3 times, twice is too soon, four means your forgotten.
The front door opens, you stand there dazzling. The blink 182 shirt you wear hangs loosely on your chest I hate it when guys where tight clothes makes them too up tight. Your jeans are a little to big and your gym shorts hang out the top. I love your style it may look messy to some but I just looks comfortable to me. Though I do think you wear way to many clothes. You look straight at me with the unmoved grin, your not surprised, your never surprised when I dress up for you. I can tell your pleased though, and that’s all I need.
I smile and wrap my arms around your neck and look up at you. The way the green in your eye wraps around the black always has amazed me. You lean down to kiss me, leaning a little to far you tilt me back and start to walk into the house kicking the door closed. I whimper in a playful protest but your lips never leave mine. Wrapping tighter around your neck I kiss you harder. Taking me now would be to easy for you. you’ve never liked it easy. You pull away and smile down at me as you begin to speak
“you look cute” as you move some hair from my face.
“thank you” I smile up at you. I hate how you tower me, you say it cute how short I am at only 5’4 but with you being almost 6ft it makes it intimidating.
“so, you invite me over your house. You dress up looking very cute. What’s your motives here Bells, are you trying to take advantage of me?” oh yes of course your sarcasm has to come out now.
“your to easy to take advantage of” smiling slying I walk into the kitchen to makes you a drink swinging my hips as I walk. I know your favorite thing is my ass I like teasing you with it.
You go sit on the couch and make your self comfortable turning on the TV you pick a scary movie, big surprise. I walk into the living you handing you your drink, your eyes never leave mine. When I sit down next you, your arm snakes around me and you lean in the begin to nibble down my neck. I push you playfully and calling you perv. You sit and look at me for a moment with that sad puppy face. I stick out my tongue at you and turn to movie. I love playing with you. About 20 minutes into the movie I get bored. I scoot closer to you. You look down at me raising an eye brow in the asshole questioning way. Your own way of saying “I thought you didn’t want to play”. I guess ill have to take control I nuzzle into you and being to kiss your neck lightly. Your arm wraps around me and you pull me close. Grasping my chin and pull me to look at you. Smiling you whisper “your all mine tonight” and kiss me genteelly. Running my hands down your back, I being to lightly scratch. You know I hate gentle. Moving onto you, I straddle you. My hands wonder under your shirt as my nails dig up your spine pulling your shirt off. My fingers run into your short brown messy hair, I love how silky it feels. For such non-caring guy you have amazing hair. Kissing you harder you take the hint. Your hands travel around my waist as your grip me tightly, moving under my shirt grasping the hem you tug it off. Reveling my pink and black lace bra, releasing the kiss you smile throwing my sweater to the other end of the couch. Moving over my back you kiss my neck unhooking my bra as you go. Releasing my 36C tits. Your hands slickly move to grasp both as you grasp, kneed and tugging both. You know how much I hate waiting. And the way I’m grinding against you, you can tell I’m not in the mood for foreplay. Moving down my stomach you grip my belt. biting my neck you rip the belt open roughly. Moving your hands under my ass you pick me up to toss me onto the couch. Smiling up at you. You lean down.
“baby, tell me how bad you want it” whispering, I can hear how horny you are in your voice.
“please, Jake, I need you”
Leaning over you unbutton my jeans, pull them off the toss them near my shirt. Lying in just a black lace thong. I cant help to think how badly I truly do need you. You go to kiss me. And I push you onto your back. Kneeling between your legs pulling off your jeans and shorts. Your cock springs forward. Looking into your eyes, you look so pleased.
“you want it” looking at you, wanting you so bad.
“yeah baby go ahead” your almost begging.
I grasp your cock and run my hand down it. Tilting it back I lick your underside, base to head. Looking into your eyes as I take you into my mouth. Twisting my tongue around your head. Lightly rubbing you base, as you tighten and get fully hard. Bobbing my head up and down I take you into my throat. Your breathing gets heavy, its such a turn on. Your hands entwine in my hair gripping tightly as your hips begin to pound against my mouth, forcing your cock further. Your moans get louder, I love sucking your cock. I feel you go stiff and start to shake, I know your going to bust. I suck harder, you know I like swallowing. With one loud grunt you release into my mouth as I swallow as if on que, nursing the tip of your cock till your soft. Panting you smile up at me as I look down at you licking my lips tasting your last bit of cum.
“my turn” you slyly say grabbing my hips throwing me down. Ripping my lace thong straight off I being to protest.
“Jake, what the fuck that was my favorite” I complain playfully.
Running your finger down my slit. You grin
“wow, you get that wet from sucking cock?”
Glaring at him about to throw something back at him. He rams two fingers deep into my cunt. Gasping my nails attack your back digging deep. You finger me mercilessly. Wanting me to scream and moan for you.
“you wanna cum baby? Come on cum for me slut” your words making me wetter.
“JAKE, fuckkk” I scream as I cum for you, you know I’m so easy to make cum. You bastard, I hate how good you are.
Kissing me deeply as you pull your fingers from me. Rubbing your already hard again cock with my juices. You push my legs further apart and crawl closer. Placing the tip at my entrance running up and down my lips. You make me shiver.
“Beg” such a strict tone leaving your lips, I couldn’t not listen.
“pleaseeee. Please baby please, I need it. Please fuck me Jake. I love feeling your cock. Just put it in, fuck me Jake please.” shaking in my voice I’m so horny.
“I’m not sure you want it” your such an asshole
“JAKE, please just fuck me, I’m your slut please. Just do me hard. You can do whatever you.” I’m almost screaming. “please baby, I need you” I whisper begging you.
You smile, kiss me hard and ram deep into my pussy. It so sudden. Your so big and so thick. At almost 9in long and 2in thick you tear my puss apart. I scream for you, as you pound into me grabbing my hips forcing me to take you deeper.
“JAKE FUCK!…oh my god, GO HARDER BABY PLEASE.” over and over I scream “harder” “faster” “deeper”. I love how rough you are with me.
I feel my legs get weak and my stomach tighten. I cant hold off much longer.
“fuck! I’m cumming” I scream. You grab me hard and pull me in deep as I cum on your cock. My pussy clenches your cock as I release onto you.
“fuck baby I’m going to cum” your tell me looking deep into my eyes.
“cum in me baby please, I want to feel it”
“fuckk” you scream as you cum. Feeling you shoot into me rushing through deep and warm you fill me.
Your done, panting and satisfied at slip out your soft cock. Laying back your chest heaves. Steadying myself I crawl between your knees taking your cock into my mouth and sucking our juices off to clean you. When I think your clean enough, I grab a near by blanket and curl up into your chest. Wrapping your arms around me and pulling me tight you kiss my forehead as I fall asleep.

Hamishrules
11-16-2009, 11:29 PM
Not bad, i like it, cant wait for the next chapter

Kinky_sexkitten
11-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks lol. its the first story ive ever written so im not so sure how to go with it..luckly i can just retell what really happened next ^.^

BettyBoop
11-21-2009, 05:48 PM
I haven't read it, so no comment on that. But YAY you used my name.
I only hope the character isn't gross.

molten man
11-24-2009, 09:42 PM
Good story, though i would appreciate it not being pink and a little bigger text!!

btmsteve
11-21-2010, 11:42 AM
are you single :)