PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected punishment not given by MASTER!

kell1988
11-14-2009, 07:00 AM
The following happened when i was dared by my master to stand under a street light on my street outside my apartment wearing only a long t-shirt as a make shift dress, and high heels not being allowed to wear bra or panties and remain there for 5 min, and if able to stay there i was able to touch myself and cum but only if done under the street light.

The following is what happened and pure truth, i have accepted what has happened and in a way liked what happened to me because the result is about pleasing my master. Most of this is written as if i was writing to my master, here is my story.

I went outside and stood under a light for 5 min like you asked, i seen two cars slow down to check me out and keep going and made it the five min. However after the 5 min were up i was allowed to touch myself and i got a lil into fingering my soaking pussy a car approached with four guys in it.

they of course stopped and approached me while i still had a finger in my pussy, they laughed and asked what kinda slut i was to be doing this and that if i was this type of slut i needed to be used in a proper manner. i tried to get up and walk away but they said i was to be used like a slut for my actions and grabbed me put me in their car and took off. they were only a couple of blocks away from my friends house and hurried me inside stripped me down and one of them always had ahold of my hair pulling me where ever they wanted me to be and the one holding me forced me to my knees and told me to take out his cock and suck him to get him hard. i did but once i did he started gagging me with his cock basically fucking my face. this continued multiple times with the other three guys all gagged me and fucked my throat hard and came into my mouth and on my face.

once they did this they said they had their fun with me and i was kinda surprised and excited thinking they were gonna let me go but no, i really freaked out next they got duct tape and taped my wrists behind my back and my ankles and tied a rag keeping my somewhat quiet and keeping my mouth partially open and then they put me in the bath tub. they then decided that as a slut i should be used, and apparently they had your idea of how a slut should be used because they decided i was their toilet and peed on me trying to get most of it in my mouth, they each took their turns doing that and then pulled me from the tub for my next use.

the last guy to pee on me brought me to the living room as i heard the door close and am greeted by the other three original guys and two more new ones. they all are slightly rubbing their own crotches, i was again moved around by the pulling of my hair was put on a coffee table and ties placed on my wrists and ankles to the underside of the table so i am laid out spread eagle. they then go about fucking me forcibly, hard, and without regard for me. pinching and squeezing my tits and nipples very hard to the point of extreme pain to the point i was not even able to get off. one guy would squeeze and then slap my tit very hard they were both very red. They all took their turns by having me suck them off having my hair pulled in one direction to suck on cock then pulled forcibly away from that cock by me hair again and fed another dick to suck all while having my pussy pounded almost to the point of pain. None of them allowed themselves to cum in my mouth this time though they all of course all came inside me.

After which I was untied and handed a glass and made to scoop and finger their cum out of my pussy into a glass. Once the mix of my juices and their cum was in the glass I was jerked back by the hair and grabbed by the throat and told I was to hold this mixture of juices in my mouth and was not to swallow. Was also told if I did swallow I was not going home and we would have to wait until the next day and do it all over again and then they would bring more friends so I decided to comply and hold this tangy and salty mixture of juices in my mouth until I was told I could swallow it.

They then dressed me in the t-shirt and heels they found me in and took me outside and shoved me into the car i was a little scared, wasn’t sure if they were returning me back to my street where they picked me up or to kidnap me somewhere. as we drove i had my pussy fingered and played with my pussy lips pinched hard and slapped repeatedly. my boobs being squeezed and slapped being in pain all over again and with a sudden stop of the car i was stripped of my shirt and shoved out of the car and told by the main guy that sluts don’t need clothes and he got out pulled my hair to tip my head back and grabbed by the throat again. He told me to open my mouth and to show him that their cum better still be in my mouth which all though kinda gross I did as I was told had kept in my mouth he then while still holding my hair back and ordered me to swallow which I did. With that he slapped me hard across the face and he said “good slut”. He then got back in the car and they drove away. I was able to sneek back into the house without incident.

If my master approves i will post more of my results in fullfilling my masters commands.

Also please leave comments as to help me please my master that i have succeeded in what he wanted me to do and if you choose you could also leave suggestions as im sure he may have me perform to please both him and maybe some of you. Also it would please me to hear that you all like the dread i experienced trying to please my master.

Noquestions
11-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Why does this sound more like an elaborate fictional story/fantasy than something that actually happened?

Just seems unlikely that 5 guys who you don't know, can live so close to your friend, and be willing to rape and abuse you, with no worry of you calling police or something.

If it's a story, then its a good one, and should be in that section.

Sunset
11-17-2009, 09:36 AM
My goodness...... :(

I don't understand why men... But as per the above post, I don't know if it's real of not, so I didn't complete my comment..

I hope you're doing fine now..

VooDon't
12-05-2009, 10:15 PM
If this is a fiction, it's very good. and if it is real, although exciting, it IS disgusting that 5 men think that they can just use you however they want and expect no consequences.

owned
12-05-2009, 10:24 PM
if thats true then thats disgusting and horrible that they did that to you but extremely hot and sexy at the same time. and if it is fiction then id say you should wright an entire story.

Kisune Karnon
05-07-2010, 11:42 PM
I say make a sign saying, "I am a slut and will fill all your desires. However whe you are done, youa re to return me where you found me." Then go around a mall or a public place with the sign around your neck. You have to stay until closing [unless taken] before you may leave. Post the story of what happens on here.

SlutPuppy
05-08-2010, 02:14 AM
I'm pretty sure I've heard this story some place else (on another site), but I can't remember which one. I also know I read it a while ago, so. I'm pretty sure it's fake. Cause, y'know... That many guys are really going to take someone, fuck them, and not be afraid of getting caught or reported? Not likely.

Ribbit101
06-06-2010, 07:34 AM
*yawn* Story time over?

PoisonousToxicity
08-13-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm pretty sure I've heard this story some place else (on another site), but I can't remember which one. I also know I read it a while ago, so. I'm pretty sure it's fake. Cause, y'know... That many guys are really going to take someone, fuck them, and not be afraid of getting caught or reported? Not likely.

You'd be surprised actually, some guys probably would, and if you get people drunk enough, or high enough on some sort of mind-altering drug, you'd be surprised at what they don't do! But, your right, I think this post is fake.

Submissive927
08-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Why are you commenters saying this is bad? She is very lucky to have had the privelige of those guys using her. It's like the same way a dog needs to be pet. What else are women good for besides men's use?

Yoshii
08-17-2013, 03:39 AM
Why are you commenters saying this is bad? She is very lucky to have had the privelige of those guys using her. It's like the same way a dog needs to be pet. What else are women good for besides men's use?

This is most likely at least partially a fantasy, not real world. There are so many "faults" in the story that it's pretty hard to believe it has happened to anyone as it is.