PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Katie's Punishment

Hmm
11-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey guys. Thanks for the comments and suggestions - I couldn't find any other place to post it before. But I have re-posted it int the R18 section as Katie's Punishment (Reposted)

Come by http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35411 and visit it there. I may be adding more in the near future.

Thanks.

owned
11-11-2009, 09:05 PM
W...well it was really creepy since this is basically about her father brutally raping her and then beating her until she was most Likely bleeding and would have scars for weeks....maybe if you changed it to her boyfriend or someone besides her dad and made it a little less severe...

Hmm
11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
W...well it was really creepy since this is basically about her father brutally raping her and then beating her until she was most Likely bleeding and would have scars for weeks....maybe if you changed it to her boyfriend or someone besides her dad and made it a little less severe...

I switched it up a bit. Is that better? Let me know how you like it.

chubbsman7
11-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Kind of creepy. Hee hee.

But this definitely isn't appropriate for just anybody to look at. This needs to be moved into the R18 (for rape) because of all the... well, face it. This is just brutally rape.

Please, a Mod (not saying that they have to, or telling anybody what to do.) should move this into the R18 Section.

Officelover
11-13-2009, 08:24 PM
I have to say I actually liked it. I thought it was well written. But what are you guys talking about, her father?

chubbsman7
11-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Previously (before she/he edited it) she had her father walk into the room, not a guy named non-chalantly "Dick", hee hee. I don't think it's necessarily bad, but it probably needs to be moved into the R18 Section, and is one of the more brutal writings I've read.

molten man
11-14-2009, 02:37 PM
is there something missing here??

Hmm
11-14-2009, 03:01 PM
is there something missing here??

yeah, but you found it: the story - I reposted it under R18

ok

molten man
11-14-2009, 03:08 PM
is it that much only..

was it cut paste from here??

Hmm
11-15-2009, 08:18 PM
is it that much only..

was it cut paste from here??

Yes it was. See my reply to you there. Again, thanks for the comments.