PDA

View Full Version : Captured

Blackvamp
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Captured: Part one

I carried my catch of the night into the room where I kept all my past friends, so to speak. That room had everything I would need to make my prey do whatever I wanted it to. I shut the heavy door behind me and set the human girl onto the bed. I stood back to admire the beauty I had captured. Her long blonde hair gently waved down well past her shoulders and her light skin glowed in the moonlight. Beneath those eyelids were a pair of amazing blue-green eyes that always seemed to change colors in different light. She had a perfect body figure. Full breasts, a nice ass, a flat stomach. If that weren’t inviting enough, she wore a red off-the-shoulder blouse that clung to her frame wonderfully, and a pair of cut off jeans that went down only to about mid thigh. And her legs, tan and so smooth. It was like touching satin. And the best part, she was mine. All mine. I moved her over a little bit so that I could strap her to the bed frame. Right wrist tied to the top, right side of the bed…

I could already taste her in my mouth and feel her fingernails dig into my back as I gave her exactly what she wanted from me. Its maddening to have to wait until the sleeping pills wear off; Its enough just imagining myself on top of her as she moaned my name. It was even harder to talk to her at the bar without taking her right there on the table.

All four limbs were tied back as tightly as I thought would still be comfortable to her. And now for one of my favorite parts. I grabbed a pair of scissors from the nightstand and started cutting off her clothes. I started with the shorts. I had to admit, this girl looked nice in them, but not at all something I would want my toy to be dressed in. Once they were off, I was careful not to look at her panties and continued my way up her body. The red blouse was easy to take off of her. It was made of some kind of weak material that probably could have been ripped off by another human. And now all she had on was a pair of black lace panties and a black bra that matched.

I always get carried away with this part and almost kill most girls right then. Seeing this beautiful figure laying half naked on my bed, just brings out the worst in me. I let my control leak out for only a moment and I use my teeth to take both her bra and panties off.

I use whatever self control I have left and I turn to the cabinet in the far corner of the room where I keep all the rewards. I took out a remote control dildo and make sure the batteries on both the remote and the dildo are charged enough for my plans. As I turn I take a deep breath and walk back towards the girl. I use my own venomous saliva to lubricate the dildo before I plunge it deep within the girls body. The venom is deadly once its in the bloodstream, but if its only inside a girls pussy, it just adds to her orgasms.

I use a silk rope to tie to the dildo and to the restraints on her wrists to make sure it doesn’t just slip out when I need it there the most. I stand back and admire my work once again. The only thing left to do was close the window and wait until she was awake enough to know I captured her. I turned on my heal and walked to the darkest corner of the room, somewhere where the girl couldn’t see me even when her eyes adjusted to the dark. I sat in the chair that was there and put the remote on the table next to me. The fun was just about to begin.

Recon
11-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Wow, excellent first post. Really looking forward to next bit!

Komodo Jones
11-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Wow, it feels like it's been forever since I've reviewed a story. First off, writing style very good. You take in details, you don't rush it, which most of the time makes a good story. Spelling and mechanics, also well done, the only thing I mentioned was spelling a word the wrong way (using heal instead of heel). The premise, I'm not the happiest with because I don't like to view girls as prey or just objects even though it seems like a lot of the stories on this site that I have enjoyed are like that. It's just the word "prey" kind of turns me off to the story. However, this is your story I'm not telling you how to write it. But as far as style, mechanics, and grammar goes you are on your way to making a great story. Good luck in your future endeavors!

The Judge
11-10-2009, 04:43 PM
great first-hand account cant wait for the rest of the case:)

Blackvamp
11-10-2009, 05:24 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Should I be this stiff from just sleeping in my nice soft bed?’ I thought to myself. I moved my legs out further, trying to stretch the stiffness away when I realized I couldn’t. My eyes flashed open, but all I could see was darkness in every direction. I pulled on whatever was keeping my legs still when I noticed my arms were being held down too. I struggled against them as much as I could stand before it cut my wrist. I used my arms and legs to try to lift myself off the bed, but I could only move about two inches off the sheets. I could feel my fear creeping up on me the more I realized I wasn’t going anywhere unless someone found me.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” I yelled as loud as I could manage. My screams echoed in the room I was in and I guessed that it was small. I tried to struggle out of the restraints again when I heard something shift on the other side of the room.

“Hello? Is someone here? Please help me out of here.” I took a deep breath to calm myself the best I could, but I could feel myself loosing it. Something moved on the other side of the room again and I strained my eyes to see if someone really was there, but all I could see was black. I didn’t let my gaze go anywhere except where I heard that something move.

I was about to look away and give up when I saw a tiny red light flash. It was there for a second then it was gone. I was about to start yelling again, but something was moving inside me somewhere where I’ve never been touched before. It felt so weird, like it was tickling me but not enough to make me laugh. I looked back over to the corner where I saw the red light when I saw it again; On and off so quickly that I thought my brain was playing tricks on me. Two seconds later, that thing moving inside me started moving faster. It still felt really funny, but also really good in the strangest way. I took a deep breath in then let it out really slowly, trying to forget about whatever was moving. The first time didn’t work so well and I decided to try again.

Instead of just letting out air, I moaned and involuntarily arched my back. I pulled on the restraints again, trying to get loose enough so that I could take it out. It felt so good, but I promised myself that I would wait until marriage for this kind of thing. This time I didn’t stop pulling and I could feel my wrist being cut from the harsh material that was holding me down. From the corner of my eye, I saw the red light go on and off again and I knew that whoever was in the room with me was making the thing move inside me. The thing moved so fast inside me that I couldn’t stop the next moan that escaped my lips. I caught myself acutely liking the feeling, but at the same time, I hated myself.

The thing went faster again and I could feel my legs shaking involuntarily. I looked back at where I sat the light and it was just a solid red light now. The thing inside me went so fast that I was shaking everywhere now and moaning without even thinking about it or realizing I was doing it. Another part of my mind heard something move over my moans, but I was too distracted by the feelings shooting through my body to care. I felt my whole body tense suddenly and my moans turned into screams. The room got really hot all of a sudden and I felt like I was spinning around in circles. The thing inside me didn’t feel so great anymore, but it didn’t stop moving, in fact, I think it started to go even faster.

I tried to ignore the feelings still shooting thought my body when they came back even harder then the last time. I felt my breathing start to go faster again and my legs started shaking again. This time I didn’t try to stop the moans that wanted to escape my body. I let them out and arched my back myself, it seemed to feel better when I did that.

I gave up on trying to get out of here. If I were going to be stuck here, might as well enjoy what was given to me. The only thing that I wish I could take back was the blood running down my arms from the restraints on my wrists. I’m sure my ankles were bleeding too, but I couldn’t feel them.

My body tensed again and I screamed out louder then the first time.

slavedareboy
11-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Why didn't you just post this in the thread you made earlier?

Otherwise, nice update

Hunterman36
11-14-2009, 12:46 AM
good story I hope to read more

Blackvamp
11-14-2009, 07:35 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to stand up after a while, like I always had to. Just to smell of her made me harder then steel. Her sex smelt so amazing, but the blood running down her arms was even more stunning.

I could hear her heart pounding in her chest and blood rushing throughout her body. It was such a turn on and I was aching to go to her, but I knew I wasn’t in control what’s-so-ever.

Another orgasm came and went and I could tell this girl had had just about enough. I turned off the dildo suddenly and she let out a loud sigh. The smell in the air was marvelous. A mix of sweet mouth watering blood with the salty erotic cum that was all over the sheets.

I walked over to the foot of the bed. She was still panting with her eyes closed and I could tell that she was in no shape to fight against me, not that she had a chance either way. I untied the silk cord from the wrist restraints and slowly pulled out the dildo. She arched her back and let out a soft moan that made me hesitate as I continued pulling it out. When it was completely out, her eyes were open, looking for a face she wouldn’t find. I undid the ankle restraints and wiped off the dried blood from the leather strap and the cuts. She jumped at my touch, but moaned in pain when she did. I guess she was sore from all of that. I laughed to myself, knowing that I captured a smoking hot virgin. This was going to be fun.

I walked over to the wrists restraints and did the same, but she learned not to jump when I touched her. Mmm fast learner. I made a quick mental note of that. I left her un restrained and went over to the chair I was sitting in. I pulled out a first aid kit and started dressing her cuts.

Someone was dressing my cuts? What kind of psycho was here with me? I would have tried to get away, not that I knew where to go, but I felt so sore. My legs kept shaking and I was still out of breath.

Whoever was covering my cuts stopped and walked away briefly. I didn’t dare move from that bed. Who knows what kind of things I would run into if I did. I felt the bed dip beside me and I knew that this someone was sitting next to me. They tried to make me move over, but I refused to move so they pushed me to the side of the bed and laid next to me. I didn’t look towards them because I knew that I wouldn’t see anything anyway. It would be a waste of moving if I did.

I felt their hands on my waist. They started to move higher and higher on my body using their fingertips to give me the chills. I didn’t like what they were doing to me but I didn’t want to get hurt or killed for doing something they didn’t like.

They finally reached my shoulders and they’re hands just disappeared for a second. I let out a sigh internally, hoping that they would just go to sleep and leave me the hell alone. I almost rolled over myself, just to try to get away from this person without making them really mad. Just as I was about to move over when they grabbed both of my breasts in their hands. I wasn’t expecting that at all and I had my guard down so I unintentionally moaned. They started moving them in a smooth circular motion and I could feel their breath on my neck. Cold and fast, something else I wasn’t expecting. I closed my eyes again, enjoying what they were giving me before they did something really outrageous.

They’re fingernails were starting to dig into the sides and I tried to get away from whoever this was. I thought I would get away with it for a while because they didn’t do anything to stop me until I was almost all the way off the bed. Then something happened so fast that I didn’t have time to grasp what really happened. One second I was on the edge of the bed, trying to get away from this crazy person, next second I’m laying in my back in the middle of the bed with them on top of me. I felt like I just fell from a one story building; my head was spinning and pain shot up my legs and back.

I could feel the fear that was frozen on her face, but I didn’t care. I needed release soon before I really lost control. After three years of doing this, I thought I would be able to get nicer girls to do things for me, but this was the hardest time I’ve had so far. Maybe it was the smell of her blood that made me loose control so easily. Or by the fact that she surrendered to me so easily. I didn’t really know, but I was beginning to care less and less.

I was almost positive that this person that was holding me down was a guy for two very good reasons. First off, whoever this person was, was really strong and was able to flip me over on the bed without really trying. Any woman would have a bit of trouble with that. Second, there was something poking me in the stomach, something that I was 100% sure a women wouldn’t have.

He pressed his body on top of mine, making it harder to breathe and stabbing that thing uncomfortably further into my stomach. I struggled beneath him, trying to get that thing away from me when he pinned me down even more than he already had. He grabbed my wrists tightly in his big hands and I jumped and screamed.

“OW! What the fuck are you trying to do to me?!” Once I said it I wish I didn’t. I felt my face turn bright red and a cold sweat broke out on the back of my neck. What if I made him really mad? What if he tortured me then killed me? I would never see my boyfriend or my family ever again.

I felt a single tear fall down my face as I realized that. I would never get to see Joe’s smiling face ever again if this turned out badly. I would never get to hold his hand or feel his soft lips against mine. And my mom. She must be going crazy right about now. Just imagining her frantic face as she looked for me was enough to make me want to kill myself, just to make it all better again.

I gave up trying to fight this guy even if he did kill me. I wish he would soon so that I could get these nasty thoughts out of my head. I didn’t want to die, but I didn’t want to be tortured by those thoughts. I closed my eyes and let the water works start up again. He could do whatever he wanted to me right about now. I didn’t see any way of getting out of this.

I turned my head to the side so that he would have a harder time seeing my face as I gave up completely. I would have expected him to be even more violent now that I had given up, but he was acutely a lot more gentle. He flipped us over so that I was on top now. Again, he did it so fast that I was dizzy. I almost fell over on top of him, but he caught me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could tell it just hit her. She was so strong, struggling against me, then she just stopped and started crying. It hit me too. I was so determined to get inside her one second then once she started crying, I just couldn’t do it. I flipped her over so that she could feel in control and when she was on top, she almost fell on top of me. Poor girl.

I put my hands on her waist, to let her know that I still wanted something, but now she was in control. I’m sure she could still feel my hard dick aching to get out of these pants. They were getting really tight and uncomfortable.

The girl didn’t do anything other than shift her weight on top of me. She put her hands on my abs and moved herself over a little bit, but, of course, I was thinking that she was finally getting the clues. But what do you expect from a virgin? They don’t know how to do anything.

I let go of her waist and rubbed her lower back in smooth circles, trying to encourage her to hit me with her best shot. She shifted her weight again and I was thinking ‘this is it.’ But again, she surprised me. She leaned down and put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck the best she could. Within a couple of minutes, I could tell that she wasn’t going to do anything. I was frustrated, really frustrated, but I let it slide. She needed a little time to adjust.

I flipped us over again so that I was on top and I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

“I’m feeling very generous today, very lucky for you. You have the rest of today to get over this. Tonight, we party.” I kept it short and simple, I didn’t want to give her the wrong impression, but I also didn’t want to say too much. After all, I was the last person she saw before she ‘passed out.’

I threw her a set of clothes that she blindly put on. I laughed. I completely forgot she can’t see anything in this light. Funny. I usually don’t forget about anything

eye--candy
11-16-2009, 03:28 PM
this story is amazing!!

i love it! keep going please!

Blackvamp
11-16-2009, 07:32 PM
I opened the heavy door and slammed it shut without going outside. I wanted to make the girl feel as though she was alone, but I didn’t want to leave her alone. The smell of her was still making my head swim and I wasn’t about to miss a single minute.

I quietly walked over to the chair in the corner again and just watched her. She was sitting on the bed with her arms wrapped around her barely covered legs with her back pressed against the wall the best she could manage. When I looked closer, I realized that she was shaking slightly and crying again. Her eyes were open, staring at the nothingness her human eyes saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did he have to do this to me? I never did anything to anyone to deserve this punishment. Sure I had moments I wish I could take back, but what’s life without a little regret? Why did I go to the bar last night? Or was it two nights ago. Ugh I was already getting everything mixed up.

I wonder what Joe is doing right now. Probably going frantic looking for some clue for where I was. He probably had the entire police force out looking for me along with the F.B.I and maybe even the C.S.I to give him more of a lead of what happened to me. Well sure, I was his girlfriend. I hope he’s putting that much effort into finding me here.

My family. My mom was probably going from hospital to hospital asking around for me. That was the first place she looked whenever something bad happened even it were something as simple as getting lost in a big place. Like when I was little. If I ever got lost in the mall, the first place she would go look was at the customer service counter where they had a ‘lost kids’ place. Ha, I was never there. My mom didn’t know me very well when I was younger. I was always in the store with the most candy or toys or free food.

My sister probably didn’t even know I was missing right now. She was in Iceland researching the thermal activity there with her amazing husband. Yes I’m envious of her with that. There’s just something about the way the two of them are in public that makes me wish I met him first. Joe is too shy to do anything like that in public.

And lastly, my dad. He probably didn’t know either. That bastard was in prison for embezzling money at the bank he used to work at. Obviously not the smartest thing to do, but that’s what you get for not finishing high school.

Well at least I had two very smart people looking for me. They were bound to find a hint somewhere that lead them here. I hope. How are two people supposed to find me when I don’t know even where I am?

I felt another tear fall from my face. I was sitting at an odd angle because the tear kept going. It slowly worked its way down my neck into the low cut shirt that crazy gave me. In any other situation I would have angrily wiped it away, but I didn’t want to move. My legs were stiff, sore and every time I tried to move them I started shaking again. I felt like every muscle in my body was stretched beyond the limit. I almost felt sick because of it. My stomach twisted and flipped inside me. Maybe I was hungry?

I took my chin off of my knees and attempted to sit up straight. Crazy was probably watching from somewhere and it was probably only because he didn’t want me to run away. Sicko.

“Hey, Mr. Crazy guy, is it possible I can have some food, or is that part of the torture?” I didn’t yell as loudly as I thought I would. My voice was suffering too. I coughed to try to clear my throat and as I was I heard that sly guy moving in the same side of the room as before. I shot that general area with the most upset face I could manage. I’m sure he could see me. He had on night vision goggles or something high tech like that. There is no way he would be able to see where I was without them.

Haha the girl looked so cute with that angry look on her face. Her neat eyebrows scrunched up over her glowing eyes. I just wanted to go over to her and kiss her again. I walked over to the bed and reached under it, grabbed a box of some kind of human food and handed it to her. I had to bite my tongue as she tried to open the box blind. When she finally got it open she shoved the food into her mouth before even knowing what it was. I’ve had this box for a while and I don’t know if the food is still good, but apparently it was. The girl kept shoving food into her mouth like I was planning on starving her.

Before I knew it, she had finished the entire box, throwing it to the floor. I was, yet again, shocked at this girl. She ate the entire box herself whereas all of my other friends never finish the whole box. I found another box of the weird human food and tossed it to her. She heard it and used her hands to find it laying on the bed. She tore open the top and tore the bag inside and kept eating.

I sat back down and watched as she ate. Humans eat things weird when you watch them for a while. They put some food in their mouth and chew! It’s the strangest thing to watch when your used to drinking everything.

Eventually, she put down the box and tried to close the top even though it was ripped. She gave up and she moved back to the same part of the bed that she was at before, wrapping her arms around her legs again. She didn’t look nearly as upset as before, but there was still something there.

I looked towards the window on the other side of the room. It was almost sunset. I guess I had given her enough time to calm down. I walked over to the bed and sat next to her. The second I was sitting completely on the bed, she moved over as far as she could without falling off the bed. I growled under my breath. Had I not told her we would do something tonight? Yeah I did.

I laid down on the bed, not touching her, but close enough that she could reach out and touch me if she wanted. But of course she was going to be stubborn and make me touch her first. I took a deep breath to check myself and reached out and touched her bare foot. Innocent enough that she wouldn’t slap me, but enough to tell her I wasn’t going to give up.

I slowly started going up, enjoying the smoothness of her tan legs. She didn’t jerk away like I thought she would, in fact I thought I heard her catch her breath. So she was enjoying this too. Once I reached her knee, I stopped moving my hand higher up her leg. I kept it there for about a minute then I just let my hand fall.

I looked up at her and she was still searching for my face. I took her hand and put it on my face so that maybe she would wake up. Her expression changed and she put her other hand on the other side. I couldn’t help but smile again. She was so unpredictable. She started to trace the features on my face and I knew that I had finally gotten to her. She was at my lips now, tracing around them with the tip of her finger. Her skin was so warm against mine that it was like sitting by a fire.

Once she knew my face well enough, she stopped and sat with her back against the wall. She wasn’t looking at nothingness anymore. I could tell she was trying to imagine what I looked like, even though she already knew.

eye--candy
11-16-2009, 08:33 PM
please go on!!!! this story is absolutely amazing! you have to go on!

Joke
11-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Wow this story is amazing and very well writtin. I urge you to continue this because it's awesome!

Manbearpig
11-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Please do not create new posts each time. I have merged them together.

Blackvamp
11-18-2009, 06:01 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn’t know what to do next. I knew exactly what he wanted from me, but I was afraid to do the wrong thing. He made me put my hand on his face and I almost pulled my hand back. I liked what happened earlier today and I couldn’t imagine how real sex would feel, but I didn’t want to go back on my word to stay a virgin until marriage. I was in a fight with myself on what to do.

If I didn’t just do it myself and get it over with, he was bound to knock me out and rape me weather I wanted it or not. But I did want it. So badly. I could imagine this guy doing everything as I sat there and enjoyed every minute of it. 2

On the other hand, I wanted to wait until I found someone I loved. Someone that would wait if I wasn’t ready or if I got cold feet. I wanted someone who wouldn’t pressure me into doing anything. All the choices of sex all up to me.

I was so lost. Which choice was better? I could just tell him to do it and say it was rape after I got out of here. After all I was being held here against my will, that and I was already kind of raped in a since. I was strapped to a bed while that thing kept moving. That counts for something right?

I moved my head away from the guy laying next to me. I didn’t want to do this, I decided, but if it had to do with life or death, I would do it. I kept my face expressionless as I moved closer to where he was laying. I could feel the fear returning as he grabbed my ankles lightly. Wait…When did he get up?

I winced when he pulled me into a laying position because my ankles were cut all the way around from the restraints. He let go of me for a moment then he was back next to me. He put his hand on my face and traced my features like I did with him. I don’t know why he did that though. He could obviously see me fine already. He moved some of my hair back behind my ear where I always had it. His cold hands lingered there, then he moved his hand to the back of my neck. His cold touch sent shivers down my spine and it made the hair on my arms stand up on end.

I could feel him leaning closer to me with his hand still on the back of my neck. His other hand reached behind me and it rested in the middle of my back. He was still leaning in on me and I had no clue what the heck he was trying to do, but I knew once I felt his cold breath on my face. I smelled his breath and I couldn’t help but to lean closer to him. Our lips met suddenly and my heart became audible in my chest. I’ve never felt this way before, not even when I had my first kiss or when Joe kissed me. I couldn’t help myself as I reached around his neck, making him come closer to me, our lips crushing against each other.

When he finally broke the kiss, I realized that I had stopped breathing. I took in a huge breath and out of nowhere I felt dizzy for the third time today.

She was so unpredictable. I didn’t know what she would choose to do next, weather it be fight against me again or give in, so I made a move. I climbed on top of her like I had just hours ago, but this time she didn’t fight. She just lay there, still breathless from our kiss. I leaned down and kissed her again, but not nearly as long. She had to start breathing through her mouth to get enough air. I moved her head to the side so that I could have a nice view of her neck. I lightly kissed her there and got another unexpected response, a small, breathless moan. I kissed her neck again, adding a little nip and she moaned louder. I smiled to myself. She had finally given up.

I started working my way lower, kissing her chest as I ripped her shirt off. Her breathing changed and I started to smell that amazing, steamy wetness between her legs. I hadn’t given her a bra so her amazing breasts lay in front of me, just waiting to be touched. Instead of kissing I started licking. Licking between her breasts, around them, right on the erect nipple. She let out another soft moan and I decided to kick it up a notch. I nipped on the side and slowly worked my way closer to the areola. I wanted to draw a little blood, but I knew that was going a little far for her first time.

I kissed, licked and nipped my way lower until I was right below her navel. I bit at the waistband on the mini skirt she was wearing and it came ripping off of her. Now she was only in a thong. Her breathing became harsher and that smell was all I could focus on. I felt myself loosing control as that smell became everything I could think about. I ripped off the thong and I heard her cry out in pain. I spread her legs slowly, trying to get back into control. I looked up at her one last time before I did anything. Her eyes were closed and she was arching her back just a tiny bit.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs so that I could keep them open and still be able to use my fingers to spread her pussy lips more. It seemed like every time I touched her, she just wanted more, and I was about to give it to her. I held her lips open as I lightly licked at her clit. Her whole body went rigid and she moaned.

“Mmm, don‘t stop.” Her voice was even shaky. I pressed my tongue against her clit harder, moving everywhere around it then back. She groaned and arched her back against me as I teased her more. I moved one of my arms from holding her down and slipped a finger in.

“Damn, your so tight.” The walls inside her pussy crushed my finger and I could hardly move it. I grabbed a hand that was gripping the sheets and put one of her fingers on her clit.

“Keep moving your finger baby. I’ll be right back.” She nodded weakly and moved her finger in a smooth circle. I went over to the cabinet and found a vibrator that was bigger then the one I used earlier. I turned around and found the girl shaking as she simulated herself. Her finger crushing against herself harder than I was a minute ago. Her breathing hard and rigid, it sounded like she wasn’t getting enough air in her system. I walked back over to the end of the bed and took over. Her hand limply went back to her side.

“Did you know the first time hurts for girls?” I said as I slid my finger back inside her. She was even tighter then before. Scared. I leaned forward and started licking her clit again. She moaned again, but more hesitantly. I slid my finger out of her and licked it. Delicious.

I stood up and walked over to the side of the bed and sat on top of her again. Where did that moaning, careless girl go?

Hmm
11-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Please do not create new posts each time. I have merged them together.

Hey piggy,

Does this mean don't make a new thread? or post? do you want the stories to continue in the first thread - just edited? - I was just wondering what this meant since I had started a story in the R18 section.

Thanks,

Hmm:cool:

Hmm
11-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Hey Vampire.

This is a really sweet thread. Keep up the good work.

Blackvamp
11-20-2009, 07:24 PM
He leaned down and kissed me again, trying to calm me down I guess. But how could I calm down? I completely gave up and let him do whatever he wanted to me. Now he’s trying to calm me down for something he told me about?! I would have rather he just do it and get it over with.

He played with my hair again and I got the shivers again. How could someone I hate so much make me do things I don’t want to do? I tried to calm my breathing and just relax, weather he wanted that or not. I closed my eyes again and imagined myself out of this situation. Joe and I were at the beach back together after a long day at school. I was in my red bikini, the one that Joe picked out, and we were watching the little kids play in the blue water. His warm hand was on top of mine and I couldn’t have been any happier.

She seemed so dazed and relaxed at the same time. Her eyes were open, but she wasn’t seeing anything. I took the one chance I might get and I slid the vibrator inside her. She was so tight, I had to take it out and try again. The whole time, she just kept staring at the nothingness and I was beginning to think something bad happened to her. Like going into shock? Or whatever other things can happen to a human…

I got it in easier the second time and she still hadn’t made a sound. I set the vibration on medium and watched her expression. She went from lifeless, staring at nothing to having her eyes closed while seeing stars. She didn’t moan for about thirty seconds and I was about to pull the plug. Just when I though all hope was lost she let out a long moan and gripped the sheets.

I made sure the vibrator wouldn’t slip out and I sat on top of her again. It disappointed me that I wouldn’t get to fuck her without hurting her badly tonight, so I slipped off my shirt and let my other fantasy become reality. I decided to humor myself again and be formal with this as she neared the edge.

“I don’t believe we have met, formally. I’m David.” I said as I kissed her breasts again. Her breathing started getting more rapid and I knew she was only moments away.

“I’m…Liz.” She breathed right before moaning and arching her back towards me.

“What’s a beautiful women like yourself doing later tonight? Wanna go and get some drinks?” I laughed at the end, but I couldn’t help myself.

“N-no thanks…I’m having…enough fun…now.” She could hardly get the words out right, her voice was shaking so badly. Her legs were starting to shake too.

“You know,” I whispered. “I would be having a whole lot more fun if you wrapped your arms around me and said my name when you were about to loose it.” She didn’t even bother speaking this time, she just nodded.

She tried her best to make her fingers let go of the sheets and bring her arms up around me, but she couldn’t. I smiled and helped her, bringing her arms around my back. The second I let go, her fingernails were already starting to dig in. I started nibbling on her neck again as I played with her breasts. She moaned again and again, almost one after another, and suddenly…

“Oh David! Ahhh that’s amazing!“ Her body shook uncontrollably and, if I were human, my back would have been bleeding from her nails scratching across my back. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out one, long moan that was closer to a scream of pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My whole body was tingling and I couldn’t catch my breath. I dropped my hands from their spot on David’s back and just let them drop onto the bed without any muscles in my arms being used. David got off me and he took out the thing. Before I knew it he was laying next to me again. I didn’t mean to, heck I didn’t even think about doing it, but I leaned into his bare chest and wrapped my arms around him. It was almost as nice as imagining that I was back with my Joey again.

“How was that?” He asked as he wrapped his arms around me, tracing along my spine. “You seemed to really enjoy that.” I moved closer to him, again without thinking, and I felt something unusual pressing against my inner thigh. I wanted to reach down and grab it, but some inner instinct stopped me.

“That was better than being held down without a choice.” I whispered roughly. I was starting to feel really light headed again and I fought the urge to fall asleep. He laughed quietly and rubbed my back. I would have easily fallen asleep in his arms like this, but I wanted to stay awake long enough to find out what exactly was there by my thigh. I moved my hand a bit lower, trying to make myself do it, but my hand seemed to freeze right where it was.

“I was wondering…” I chickened out before I even go the whole question out. I felt myself blush and I kicked myself internally for not listening to myself.

“Whatcha wondering?” He sat up slightly while I kept laying there. In that angle, the sheer curiosity that was burning in my mind had suddenly disappeared. How could I have been so blonde not to realize it? I shook my head in the darkness, blushing again at the thought of it being so close to me.

“Common. What are you wondering? Baby?” I lost my voice. I just couldn’t tell him what I was fantasizing about and what I wish he would do to me. I wanted to scream it in his face, to make him do what I wanted him to, but I was so nervous. What if something went wrong or if I got saved from this nightmare? I didn’t want to give it all up just to be saved right at that moment. My heart fluttered like a caged bird against my ribs. I tried to take a steady breath, but it came out heavy and rough. It was almost like I had just run a mile straight.

David sat up more, probably looking right down at me and the hardness that was pressing against my upper thigh was now as high as it could go without it acutely being inside me. It was such a fast movement that I couldn’t stop myself from reacting. I sighed and my hips moved forward a bit so it was closer.

In just a few milliseconds after that contact, I was painfully sitting up with both arms wrapped around my legs. I was sure that he was going to do it now; Rape me until he got his fill of adrenaline pumping, bed shaking, sticky, sweaty wonderful, amazing, satisfying, exciting…. I cringed as the words filled my head and the images each brought with it. Screaming loud, hella fun, wonderful, marvelous, smoking hot, back bending, muscle cramping, hair pulling….

A tear fell from my face as I realized I was becoming a whore. Sex just seemed like it was the answer to everything now.

Nixie
11-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Absoultly in love with this story!!!!

Blackvamp
11-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Her eyes widened suddenly and she wouldn’t relax no matter what I told her. She just shook her head each time and cringed away from me whenever I came closer to her. I sighed internally and stood up.

“Guess you should go to bed, it’s late.” I said as I walked into the corner where I sat before. I watched her slowly relax onto the bed. I was listening to her breathing mostly, it was the first thing that changed when a human fell asleep. Finally. She rolled over a couple of times and on the third time rolling over, I heard her breathing calm and her heart slow. Her mouth fell open slightly and I knew she wasn’t going to wake until morning. I opened the window on the side of the room so that her body wouldn’t get day and night confused. That was the last thing I needed.

I could still feel her warmth pressed against me as I practically ran out the door. I needed a distraction from her for a while so I headed for Las Vegas, one of the many places you can find a good slut at a cheep price. And I needed something to play around with before I lost it completely.

I ran down street after street, but nothing really caught my interest until I turned into Industrial Rd. Saphire Strip Club. I hid across the street and listened to the guys at the door. Reservation only. Ugh I could just hear the girls in there. It was driving me mad.

I ran to the back and climbed up the wall. There had to be someway I could get in there without making too much of a mess, or too much of a scene. Huh there were windows on the ceiling, and with that tiny bit of new information, I got an idea.

“Mmmmm baby your so sexy. Do that one dance again.” The girl smiled and bent over, showing the man her ass just before slowly grinding on the pole. She closed her eyes and acted as if she really enjoyed feeling the cold metal pole between her legs. You didn’t need special powers to know that he was going to do anything to take her home tonight. He held up a twenty-dollar bill and she came crawling towards him so he could stuff it in her thong. He took his sweet time, savoring the feel of her skin beneath his hand. She grew impatient and nibbled on his ear, whispering something to him.

Most of the club was something the same except with different guys, girls and dances. Waitresses walked around topless while serving the men their drinks, and they would always get a certain look in their eyes when the waitress intentionally bent over to put their drink on the table. It was any mans dream, being surrounded by half naked women, dancing and doing anything to please them.

There was an odd sound outside, but most of the guys who did notice it didn’t really give a damn of what it was unless it made the girls go away. All but one. James was sipping his martini, watching a fascinating red-head dance when he heard it just outside. He put the drink down and all of his attention was on whatever was on the other side of the wall. He heard that sound before and it was bound to be bad news. He heard the soft footsteps on the rooftop and could feel that persons need to find someone here. James was more gifted than David was. James could see all the images running through his head, it was more like a movie from David’s point of view.

The footsteps stopped right at the window, about ten feet away from where James was sitting. James listened cautiously as David followed through with his plan.

I held the rock in my hand and held it over the glass window. I didn’t know weather this plan would work or not, but it was the best thing I could come up with. I threw the rock down on the window as hard as I could and once the glass was broken I would jump down and run into another room. To any human, it would look like someone just had a lucky shot and vandalized their club. To anyone more advanced, You would see a rock falling then me running into another room. I heard the last bit of glass hit the floor and I took a beep breath before I jumped in. I didn’t want to get distracted by the smell inside.

My plan worked a lot better than I thought it would. I ran into the other room, sat in a vacant chair and pretended to be shocked with the sudden sound. One of the managers used a radio to call the guys outside to check what happened. Then he turned to all of us and apologized for the disturbance.

One of the waitresses walked over to me and put a drink in front of me. ‘From a Mr. James,’ she had said. I lifted the glass to my lips and took a tiny sip. Tasted pretty good for something a human made. I smiled and took another sip. I turned to the closest girl to me and watched her, flexible as ever, dance with the pole. She moved this way and that, flipping her hair over her shoulders, making facial expressions. I felt myself wanting her more and more. She also kind of looked like Liz. Her hair was just about as long, her legs looked so smooth, her eyes a dazzling green. The only thing that was different was that she was taller than Liz and her face had a different shape. I could just imagine myself with her. I could see her thinking I was about the fuck her senseless, but I tease her a little. She moans and just when she relaxes, thinking that’s all I’m going to do, I plunge myself deep inside her. Just as she’s about to come I sink my teeth in her soft neck and drain her of her life.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her as I added details to my little fantasy. The only thing that made me look away was a pair of curious eyes, over by the bar. He looked like your average kind of guy. He had on a black suite and was drinking something clear out of a glass like the one I had. His hair was the thing that stuck out the most. It was bright orange and sticking out in every direction. He noticed me looking at him and he started walking over to where I was sitting. When he reached my table he pointed to the empty chair then to him. I nodded and he sat down across from me.

I couldn’t help but feel a little weird about him sitting with me. He seemed so laid back and calm. It was like we had known each other all our lives and we were just sitting at a bar together, drinking. Drinking something that was human made that didn’t make me want to throw it across the room. I wonder what it was anyway…

“It’s called a martini. A mix of ice, vodka, lemon, and dry vermouth. Don’t ask me why it tastes to good for people that aren’t used to this kind of stuff.” He turned his head sideways. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. How the heck did he know that I was thinking that. I saw him smile a little when I thought that.

“How the hell…” I didn’t even finish my question because he knew I was going to ask it.

“I’m just like you, but I can do more.” He lifted the glass to his lips and look a small sip. A waitress walked past the two of us and stopped to ask if we had enough to drink. He looked her in the eyes and told her we were fine. She blushed and walked away, looking over her shoulder. He looked back at me with a witty smile on his face. I looked away and took another sip of the martini. A girl on stage caught my attention and I caught myself fantasizing again. She had short, dark brown hair that was cut so that her bangs went over one side of her face. She was quite violent with her dancing, jerking her hips side to side. The men watching her held up one hundred dollar bills and waved them in the air, just hoping that she would pick them. I wondered how feisty she would be in bed with me on top of her. I wondered how she would sound when she begged me to slam it in her.

“Her name is Veronica and don’t let her looks fool you. She’s acutely a lesbian and prefers soft and romantic. Good luck taping that.” He said sarcastically. I watched her closer and realized she didn’t pay any attention to the men at her feet. I turned back to facing this stranger in front of me and glared at him.

“If you want a good time, I suggest Vicky, the waitress that passed us a while ago. She likes everything you could think of doing to her and she’s bi-sexual, so she could help you with that helpless girl you have locked up at home.” I almost crushed the glass that was still in my hand. How the hell did he know about Liz? He turned his head to the side and glanced at me briefly.

“I told you already. I can do more than you. I could tell you about every person in this room and then about every person they’ve ever fucked. With you, well, were the same in more ways than one, in case you haven’t noticed, and because of that I can see more.” He gulped down the rest of his martini and set it on the table. I stared at him in shock. How much did he know about me already from just sitting across from me? I heard him laugh lightly.

“Probably more than you want me to know.” He turned his torso so that he was facing me. “Liz looks pretty hot, and if you ask me, I wouldn’t care weather or not she was too tight for me. I’d take that bitch in an instant.” He traced the top of the glass with his finger, probably waiting for some thought to cross my mind that he could answer or tell me about. I looked up and saw him smiling.

“How about we catch another one and head back to your place? Looks like your prepared enough. And I don’t mind sharing my girls blood with you. We could make it so we would never have to leave them.” He stood up and caught Vicky walking pasts us.

Blackvamp
11-28-2009, 01:01 PM
He put his hand on the side of Vicky’s face and traced the lines under her eyes. He leaned so close to her that I almost thought he was going to kiss her. Or make it look like that’s what he was doing. I watched, oddly frustrated, as he convinced her to meet us in the parking lot after her shift ended. James smiled, almost showing his teeth, and thanked her for the free drinks. He dropped his hand and waited for Vicky to walk away, which took her a couple of minutes. When she took the first step, she tripped over something invisible and her medium sized breasts bounced as she caught herself. He turned to me with that same witty smile on his face and motioned me towards the front door. I had a lot on my mind after that , but James must have picked up on some question and started talking as we walked north.

“It’s like watching a movie really, my powers. I can see what someone is seeing and what they’re thinking at that moment. Then when I want to know more about the person, its like I’m walking through a house and I can pick which room, which person they know, to find out about. It’s harder to explain with you, although I could just tell you what I see when I look at you. With you I can see everything. Every thought you’ve had, the things you think, the things you’ve seen, what you feel…I still don’t really know all the things I could see with you. The last time I was with another vampire it was almost a hundred years ago and even then I didn’t know what was happening to me.” He shook his head and held a door open a door for me. I hadn’t realized we were there already.

When we walked inside it was like any other strip club except that the atmosphere was more relaxed. The music was soft and just in the background where a lot of other noises were, despite the sound proof walls. James walked over to the bar area, I followed, feeling like a ghost, and heard him ask for Angela. The guy standing behind the counter nodded and went into the back room. Just a couple minutes later a women walked out with a huge smile on her face. She was one of those girls who I was quickly attracted to. She had the classic green eyes, red hair and freckles that were so common. But there was just something about her.

“David, this is Angela. Angela this is David.” She turned towards me and held out her hand as if wanting me to follow her. I took her hand and threw James a confused look while she lead me into the back room.

“I’ll meet you back in the parking lot at the last place.” He called before I saw him turn around. Angela walked into a dark lit room and sat on the fuzzy purple bed that was in there. She tilted her head to the side as if she were trying to get a better look at something, but her eyes were glazed, like she was daydreaming. I had no clue why the hell James brought me here and I was even more confused with this girl. I stood there next to the bed waiting for her to explain, but when I acutely looked at her neck, I noticed scars there. Bite marks.

I walked over to her and traced them. I heard her catch her breath. I knocked her over so that she was laying down and smelled the blood that was just beneath the surface of her skin. I felt her shiver under me as I got closer and closer to her neck, which was just inches away from my mouth now. I felt weird, sucking on someone’s blood that I didn’t even know.

“Are you sure about this?“ I asked her as I licked the scar. She breathed beneath me and it took her a while to answer.

“David, if you ever got your blood sucked by a vampire you wouldn’t mind either. Its oddly relaxing and, in a weird kind of way, it turns me on.” I could hear her breathing start to go faster as she finished her sentence. I put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her forehead and I felt how calm she was. Her heart was going frantic, but she was prepared at the same time.

“Hmm, that gives me an idea. You wouldn’t mind if I got a little carried away, do you?” I said as my hand slipped lower into her shirt. She jumped at the temperature of my skin, but nodded. I looked over her again then realized how stupid I was for asking her that. Of course she wouldn’t mind. This was a strip club.

She cautiously reached over my head to try to take off my shirt, but I stopped her and violently slammed her hands down next to her head. She looked scared but I could smell that she loved every second of it. I smiled, not bothering to hide my fangs from her and that smell just got stronger. I took off my belt and used it to tie her hands to the bed rest. She struggled as I quickly stripped her of her clothes and I could feel myself being in more control than I was with Liz. I snapped off her bra and panties and she didn’t hesitate to scream out. Loud. I laughed evilly as she used her eyes to convince me to take it easy. I forced her legs apart and looked straight into those green eyes.

“I’m going to do whatever I want with you.” I said as I shoved two fingers in her. She was so wet already that I didn’t waste time prepping her. I took my fingers out and quickly got rid of my clothes. She stared in owe as my dick stood up to greet her and the heat coming off her was intensified. I smiled again and climbed on top of her. She could feel my dick right there and she tried to get it in her, but I had other plans. She used her eyes to try to make me do what she wanted again but I shook my head in disagreement.

“I told you, I’m the boss.” I used my fangs to trace the scar on her neck and I felt her tense under me. I laughed again and right when I sunk my teeth into her, I shoved myself into her at the same time. She gasped in pleasurable pain and I pumped in and out of her while sucking her strong blood. She tried to moan a couple of times, but my teeth in her neck stopped her.

I had my fill of blood faster than my need for sex and I didn’t stop going in and out until I came. I pulled out of her and she looked like she just had the time of her life, but I wasn’t paying enough attention to her to really care. I untied her arms, put my clothes back on and left her alone. I walked out of the club without looking back.

I smelt James’ scent quickly and followed it back to Saphire Strip Club where Vicky was more than likely waiting for me. I walked into the parking lot and saw James leaning against a shiny silver car with no sign of Vicky.

“Vicky’s shift doesn’t get off for about another half hour. You looked like you needed some fun.” He turned to me and looked at my hands. I followed his gaze and saw that they were covered in blood. I smiled and greedily licked it off.

“You looked like you needed something to clear your mind before we headed back to Liz. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but there is something about the way the two of you are together. Have you noticed? It’s so unusual.” He stared out towards the busy street and I looked with him. Two humans were stepping out of a limo into the bar across the street. The girl looked so happy with him. She had platinum blonde hair that was tied back into a neat ponytail. Her dress was a rich red that was almost the same tint of blood right as its leaking out of a cut. Her left arm was tangled with the guy she got out of the limo with. His hair was ink black and was spiked at the top. His tux was a very dark grey and his tie was about the same color as the girls dress. They both smiled as they entered the bar.

“Do you ever wish you could go back to that life? No weird cravings, no blood only diet, liquor galore… if I had the chance to go back, I would do it in a heartbeat. Humans have no idea how regrettable this life is…” James looked like he were going to start crying, but the second I thought that he looked up and changed the subject.

“Heh I know just about everything about you, do you want to know anything about me? I know I just invited myself over…” I looked over to him and noticed how uncommon his eyes were. I can’t believe I didn’t notice them before. They were a sort of reddish brown that turned different colors around the iris whenever he moved his eyes. I stared in amazement as they turned a bright pink. James smiled and turned back so that he was leaning against his car.

“I don’t really know the answer to that question. I’ve sat there and watched them change in front of a mirror before and I decided that its just a weird defect or something similar to that. A long time ago, I thought it had to do with the mind-reading I can do, but when I tested it out somewhere where I couldn’t hear anyone, they still changed. I thought about doing some research on the old vampire legends to get a clue, but my contacts dissolve too quick for me to stay in one place for too long.”

“Maybe you inherited it from whoever changed you…” I said quietly. James looked up at nodded.

“That’s a possibility. I have no idea what happened to me before or while I was being changed. That’s very possible…” James seemed to be lost in his own little world and I figured that he wouldn’t talk again until Vicky showed up. I watched the people across the street that were going into the bar. They all seemed so happy. They didn’t care who they were with or what was happening to the world out there. All they cared about the now, what was happening right then.

The more I watched the more I realized that James was right. This life does have its down sides and humans always think being a vampire would be the coolest thing in the world. I have to admit, it is pretty cool, but I would give anything to go back to being that normal human person I used to be.

James stood up suddenly and Vicky came walking through the doors not even a second later. She looked so tired, the lines under her eyes had gotten darker scene the last time I saw her and when she walked her feet dragged slightly. James lightly kissed her again, took her things and held the door open for her. We all got into James’ luxury car and headed towards my place.

Joke
11-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Amazing, continue writing because you are really good at it.

Blackvamp
12-05-2009, 08:21 PM
His strong hands strapped my arms to the bedpost and violently ripped off my clothes. I screamed and tried as hard as I could to get out of there, but I couldn’t move and whenever I screamed, I was slapped across the face. I felt tears falling down my face as he got closer to his ultimate goal and there was nothing I could do to stop him. He shoved a finger into me with such force that all I felt was pain. I tried screaming again, and he let me this time but I could tell he wanted to slap me again. I struggled again, hoping to god that someone would hear my screams and pleads. He stopped and I thought he would let me go, but I was wrong. Instead he crawled on top of me by to my face.

I couldn’t help what I did next. I hated what he was doing to me so much that it was just a reflex to him coming closer to me. I gathered up all the spit that was in my mouth and spit into his face. He growled as he wiped it off.

“Wrong choice.” He chuckled to himself as forced my legs to wrap around him. He wasn’t inside yet, but close enough that I could feel it right there, threatening to intrude at any second. With one disorienting shove, he ripped his way inside me.

~ ~ ~

I screamed and sat up in bed. Cold sweat poured down my back and it felt like there was a hundred pound weight on my chest that had just been taken off so I could breathe again. I felt around in the bed for my alarm clock which I kept right next to me. I had a horrible habit of turning off my alarm clock then just going back to bed. When I couldn’t find it on my bed, I bent over my bed to look on the floor. Nothing. Not even the faint, red glow of the numbers. I thought about just letting it go, but I had to know weather or not it would be worth falling back asleep. I had to be at work at 6:30 today.

I blindly walked over to the wall with my light switch and despite being more awake than usual, I couldn‘t find it. What the heck? I rolled my eyes to myself and went to the other side of the room. I’ve done that before. I was almost there when I tripped over something that I knew I wouldn‘t have left on the floor. I picked whatever it was and tried to figure out what it was, momentarily forgetting about the time. It was rubber, that was for sure, but it had this hard plastic box thing at the end with little switches on it. I was so confused. This didn’t seem familiar at all so I decided to switch one of the switches and it started vibrating and twitching.

I dropped it and, with shaking hands, moved back towards the bed that I knew wasn’t mine. The thing kept moving, bringing back terrifying memories that I shouldn’t have forgotten so quickly. Tears fell from my face as it all came flashing back to me. How could I forget something so vivid? Hysteria broke out all over me and I couldn’t make myself get a grip. But what was there to think about that would make me happy? Joe was probably worried sick, I was stuck with this ass hole that only wanted sex from me, it would hurt whenever he decided to make a move, I couldn’t try to get out of here because it was so dark…

After a while, I just quit trying to make myself happy and just sat there, feeling completely numb, waiting for my tears to stop. When they finally did, I climbed back onto the bed and used the blanket as my only source of protection. It was a pretty nice blanket for something that felt homemade. I distracted myself with thinking about what kind of person could have made it. I wondered what it looked like, what colors were weaved into it, what designs could be found and then back to who I thought could have made it.

I had gotten to the point where I had absolutely nothing on my mind. I got bored with thinking about the blanket and my mind wouldn’t let me be think of anything else to protect its self. I closed my eyes, not because I was tired, but because I wanted to imagine myself somewhere else. Somewhere where I wasn’t being held against my will.

I jumped suddenly from almost falling asleep, taking me out of my fantasy and back into the dingy room. I looked around the room, out of habit, and found something glowing on the other side of the room. It wasn’t glowing really, but it was the brightest thing I’ve seen in, how long now? As I looked closer I noticed it was changing colors. Was this some kind of gift from David to apologize? Or was it another one of his nasty little tricks?

I decided to take my chances and I walked over to it. The closer I got, the more I realized that there were two of them, twisting and changing color. I had an urge to reach out and touch them, but they looked so small that I didn’t want to accidentally break whatever it was. I sat down across from it and watched the colors change. It was almost like watching a lava lamp, but lava lamps don’t change colors this dramatically. The colors went from blue to bright pink, orange to purple, red to metallic black. I tried to find some kind of pattern, but I couldn’t find any at all.

My curiosity spiked suddenly and I felt myself reaching out towards the thing. I was just about to touch it when they moved away from my touch. They floated over to where I remember the bed to be. I followed it, careful not to trip over the air. I climbed onto the bed and crawled closer and closer. I was about as close as I was before when I felt really strange all of a sudden. The room got really cold and something told me that something was wrong. I sat back down on the bed and frantically searched for my security blanket. I carefully got off the bed and searched on the floor where I had left it last. It was gone. Fear gripped every cell in my body as I realized that. Hadn’t I left it right here?

“Hello beautiful.” I froze. Something was wrong. David wasn’t here. It was someone new. Despite feeling cold a second ago, I now felt hot. Too hot. It was like someone just put me in an oven. I moved slowly over to where I knew there was a wall and when I found it I curled up into a little ball. Maybe this person would be just as forgiving as David.

I turned so that I was still facing the interesting glow of those two mystery objects. They were somewhat comforting because they were just about the only happy thing I’ve seen in days. I watched them change colors from where I was sitting even though they were hard to see from that distance.

Out of no where they were right in front of me, making me flinch away.

“Don’t make me do anything bad to you honey,” A voice smooth as satin said. “because I will if I have to.” Right after I heard that, I felt someone’s breath on my face. I looked closer and noticed the glowing things were shaped like eyes. I cowered closer to the wall, feeling the slight warmth from outside. In the time it took me to blink my eyes, I was falling onto the bed.

“Don’t be scared sweetie, I don’t bite, unless you want me to.” I closed my eyes, hoping that this were just another dream that I was having. I tried to imagine myself back at home in California on the warm beach, but I couldn’t. I felt the bed move slightly and I felt myself reliving the dream I just woke from. I shivered at the thought of it coming true.

“Mmm your fear smells delicious.” His voice was closer than I expected it to be. He sounded like he was right there at my ear and I bet he was. I was about to get up and fight when I felt the air move around me then a sudden pair of freezing hands on my breasts. I fought back the moan that was right at my lips and pretended to be disgusted. I heard him laugh over me and I got the chills.

He moved lower on my body with his hands and I kept shivering. His hands were so frigid cold. I was about to turn around when he used something to tie my arms down and used his icy tongue to trace his way lower and lower. I refused to be used as a sex toy anymore and I shrugged as much as I could as he went just below my belly button. He tightened his grip on my breasts and every time I moved, he dug his fingernails deeper into my skin.

He was just about as low as I could stand before he made me moan whether I wanted it or not. He was about to go there when he stopped completely. I felt myself relax a tiny bit but I avoided feeling safe with this guy.

“What’s wrong baby, you don’t like that? How disappointing. I suppose I’ll have to try something stronger to make you enjoy yourself.” I heard that thing get turned on and I panicked. I didn’t want this guy doing this to me. I wanted someone who would stop when I was about to have a nervous breakdown. Someone who wasn’t here.

I felt that thing being pressed into my inner thigh and, strangely enough, I wished that David were doing instead of this jerk. He started moving the thing closer and closer to where my body wanted it the most. I tried to move away, but he grasped my breast again, stopping me from going anywhere. He was so close that my body was inching its way closer and closer, but my mind wanted it to stop.

He abruptly moved the thing away from me and turned it off. I didn’t let my guard down this time and hoped that he would just get away from me. I felt the bed move again and I completely relaxed my body. He was gone. I sighed in relief, hoping that I would get to hear David’s voice again. I smiled at the thought.

“I get the feeling your happy I quit doing that. You bitch, your supposed to be mine now! Not that cocksucker that was here last, get him out of your head.” He said as he shoved the thing inside me. I couldn’t help but moan. I bit my lip, trying to stop the moans from escaping. I wanted David back so bad. even though I hated his guts, he was a lot more gently than this guy.

There was a really weird sound coming from the guy and half a second later there was a loud bang over to my left. I heard the guy growl and I felt the thing going even faster. My body betrayed me and I let out a loud scream like moan.

“What the hell are you doing to her?” It was hard to tell over my screaming, but that sounded like David. I tried as hard as I could to stop myself from enjoying the feeling of that thing in between my legs, but I couldn’t stand it.

“I found her here first, not you! Not get out of my house and leave me alone!” the guy screamed. I struggled against the rope to try to get that thing out while David was here, but I couldn’t get my hands loose.

“Oh I see how this is going to work out. Why don’t we fight over her? That’s more fair than just claiming her yours.” David sounded so close that I tried my hardest to hold back my moans.

eye--candy
12-07-2009, 07:20 PM
this story is great! you really know how to keep me reading!!! please keep going!!!

Blackvamp
12-07-2009, 08:35 PM
James and I both walked outside the door and started throwing stuff all over the place, making it sound like we were fighting. James was so brilliant for thinking up this plan to make Liz more comfortable with me fucking the living shit out of her. I couldn’t help but smile as I threw a chair against the wall.

James motioned to the other room where Liz was and I knew she was convinced. I opened her door and screamed ‘don’t ever come back over here again you motherfucker,’ to James who was just standing there smiling at me. When I closed the door, I could feel myself loosing it again. Liz had came twice already and the smell was so mouthwatering.

“Liz? Are you okay?” I asked as I walked over to the bed where she was panting. The dildo inside her was set on its highest speed and still shoved deep inside her. I went over, turned it off and pulled it out. She pulled on the leather that was holding her arms above her head and I untied it for her. The second I untied it she quickly sat up, used my hand to help her find me and hugged me.

“Oh David that was so scary! I thought he was going to rape me and not care weather it was my first time or not.” She started sobbing into my chest and I could feel her shaking all over. “I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but please, please just do it David. Don’t stop if I look scared because I am. I just want to get it over with so that if that ever happens again it wont hurt as badly.” She started shaking even worse than before and I could feel myself getting more and more greedy about her willingness.

“Baby, it wont happen again, you don’t have to worry.” I said as I rubbed her back in smooth circles.

“How could I not worry? It was so easy for him to get in here, how can you promise me that it wont happen again? David, I’m not asking anymore, just do it. Get it over with now so that I can sleep soundly tonight.” I felt myself get hard from her begging me like this. It was exactly what I wanted her to do. Beg me to give it to her. I was excited to the point where words couldn’t describe how I felt.

“Are you sure Liz? You can only loose your virginity once…” I knew she would say yes again, but I just liked hearing her say it.

“David, please.” she said as she looked up at where she thought my face was. I smiled as my biggest fantasy was about to come true. I tried to hide my enthusiasm from her as I laid her back on the bed. She shivered when my hands left her body and I had to fight myself from being violent.

“Can I ask you a question Liz?” I asked, trying to get her mind off of being scared. I looked down at her and she nodded with a wild expression on her face.

“Why did you freak out so bad last night? I wasn’t going to do anything to you after pleasuring you like that. What happened?” I laid next to her and used my pinky to move her hair out of her face. She shivered lightly and shook her head. I traced my finger across her jaw line.

“Please?” I whispered as I leaned onto her more. Her breath caught and I could feel her unwillingness to answer. I got on top of her and kissed her passionately on the lips until her heart went into distress. I pulled back and chuckled.

“It was right there…so close. And I-I just thought that…” She blushed and turned her head to the side. She took a deep breath. “I thought you were just going to rape me.” She said quietly, not looking towards my face. Despite the look on her face, I laughed and kissed her cheek.

“You, of all people, should know that I wouldn’t. Have you realized that I’m avoiding hurting you?” I turned her head towards me so I could look in her eyes. “You should know better.”

“I’ve never felt one before. I guess I just freaked out.” She sat up and searched for my shoulders. “But in the last day or so, I‘ve decided I owe you a lot. I want to return the favor.” She pulled me down towards the bed and got on top of me. She took off my shirt and kissed my chest. She slowly worked her way lower and lower. I held my breath when she reached my belt. She looked up at me as she used her teeth to take off my belt. I watched in amazement as she un did my pants with her teeth too.

I helped her take my pants off and she seemed to know exactly what to do. She took my dick in her hands and gently started rubbing it up and down. I moaned when she started going faster and I was taken by complete surprise when she took me in her mouth. Her tongue knew exactly what to do too. She moved it on the underside of it, the head, and very carefully on my balls. I watched her as she licked the head of my dick one last time before telling me that’s all she knew how to do.

“Baby that was amazing. Where the hell did you learn that?” I said as I carefully flipped her onto her back.

“College teaches you more than you realize.” she said. I was almost at the breaking point when I looked down at her gorgeous body. I hungrily licked my way lower and Liz didn’t hold back on the moans like she did just a while ago. I was right at her pussy when I felt her tense. I slid a finger in her and she was still as tight as ever. I licked at her clit while hitting her g-spot as much as I could manage and stopped right before she came.

I worked my way back up to her face and kissed her deeply, not really caring weather or not she could breathe. I let my hands wander while I was kissing her and she moaned into the kiss a couple of times. I cut the kiss short and stood up straight at the end of the bed. She looked really scared, but I didn’t have to stop. I put the head of my dick just inside her pussy lips and she took a sharp breath, almost sitting up to get further away.

“Please be gentle David. I don’t want it to hurt too badly.” she whispered. I grabbed her hips tightly and slowly slid into her. She moaned and put her arm over her eyes, but not from the pleasure. I could smell a tiny bit of salty blood, but it wasn’t strong enough to made me really mad.

“Are you okay Liz?” I asked with clenched teeth. The walls of her pussy were tight around my dick and it was taking all of my focus not to slam it into her.

“Your right.” she closed her eyes. “That did really hurt.”

“let me know when you adjust to it.” I said as her pussy tightened more around my dick. I took quick rigid breaths through my teeth, waiting for her to give me the word. She wiggled a bit under me, not helping me to focus on being gentle. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, trying to ignore the beast inside me.

“Okay, I think I’m okay. Don’t go too fast yet please.” I didn’t even answer after she said that. I slowly pulled out halfway and slid it back in, painfully slowly . She moaned a tiny bit and I couldn’t help but go a bit faster and harder. I had to stop myself every time I pulled out so that I didn’t hurt her as I went back in.

“D-David, you can go faster,” she said after about five minutes, moaning after she finished talking. I went faster, but I still had to check myself every now and then to keep a certain speed. She was shaking slightly and gripping at the sheets every once and a while. She didn’t say I could, but I went even faster, almost satisfying the beast inside me. She moaned the loudest I’ve ever heard her when I did that and it just encouraged me to go even faster and harder.

The same pattern continued until I was going as fast and as hard as I could manage while she was screaming ‘don’t stop’ and ‘faster.’ I felt her pussy walls tighten suddenly and it just made me want to go faster. For the first time scene I had been catching human girls, I came at the same time as she did.

Blackvamp
12-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Is it getting too long? I have a good 7 more pages now...

Joke
12-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Nope, it's going great please continue

Blackvamp
12-08-2009, 02:19 PM
He collapsed on top of me, not helping me catch my breath after something as thrilling as that. I struggled under him and he rolled over on the bed so that we both got a fair share of the bed. I was afraid to move from the unusual position I was in because I knew I would be sore, and not just in my legs and back. I decided to ignore that little voice and I used my legs to help me move over, and moaned in pain. David moved closer me and put his arms around me.

“Liz, what’s wrong?” His mouth was right next to my ear and I couldn’t help but shiver as his cool breath hit my neck.

“Nothing. Just sore.” He moved over slightly and laid me down on the bed so that I was comfortable.

“Better?” He asked as he moved some of my hair out of my face. I shivered again and he laughed. My stomach growled suddenly and I struggled to sit up again. David put his hand on my back and helped me up.

“Acutely. I’m really hungry. Do you think I could eat something other than cereal from a box? I wouldn’t mind getting out of here for a while either, if you didn’t mind.” I hoped my attempt at getting free wasn’t too noticeable to him because I had always been really bad at hiding my emotions from others.

David got off the bed and it sounded like he was looking for something. I sat there and shivered again. It was pretty cold in there now that the adrenaline had worn off. I wrapped my arms around my body, hoping to warm myself up a bit. David came back to the bed and draped a blanket around my shoulders and kissed me lightly on the lips.

“I’ll be right back. I’m looking for something special for you to wear.” He whispered as he pulled the blanket closer around me.

I walked into the other room where James was talking to Vicky. He didn’t seem at all surprised that I asked him for his car and some money, but he did seem surprised when I asked him about Liz’s dress size.

“I say she’s about a five or six, depending on what kind of dress your going to get. I would stick with the five though. Liz has the right body shape for a smaller dress.” He went back to talking to Vicky for a second, but he looked back at me.

“I have to warn you about something before you two go on your date. It may seem as though Liz completely trusts you, but she’s really trying to get on your good side so that you will allow her more freedom. When that is granted to her, she’s planning on running away. She really dislikes just about everything you have done to her so far.” he stopped for a moment and played with Vicky’s fingers as he spoke again. “I‘m acutely looking forward to her meeting Vicky, she seems like the kind of person that would enjoy a same sex relationship, but what do I know?” He laughed and turned back to Vicky who was smiling at him.

I clenched my hand into a tight fist and headed out the door. James couldn’t tell me what to do or what not to do with my slut. She is mine and she will be until the day I kill her. I opened the door to his car, almost taking it off the hinges in the process. I turned on the radio, just for something to listen to other than my own thoughts and nothing was on. Frustrated, I turned it to the CD. The song that started playing had an electric guitar playing some really high notes until the singer opened with the lyrics. I tuned it our for a second, trying to think of why James would like something this annoying, but I figured it out when the chorus started. ‘I’m not insane, I’m not insane. I’m not insane, I’m not…insane.’ Sounds like James already. I took the CD out to see what artist played it. Avenged Sevenfold. Could have sworn I’ve heard of them from somewhere.

I pulled up to a dress shop just outside the craziness of all the bars and casinos. I looked in the window at all the dresses and decided that this would be the best thing I would find. When I walked in the store and asked for all the size five dresses, a few of the women in there gave me a weird look. I was tempted to give them a death glare, but the women behind the counter told me to follow her. We walked through the entire store all the way to the back where a small rack of dresses were.

“A lot of women like that size so I’m sorry to tell you that this is all we have.” She motioned to the small rack of dresses and left me alone with a weird look on her face. I shuffled through the small collection and found the perfect one.

I walked up to the casher, paid for the dress, and left without another word to anyone. I went back to James’ car and turned on the CD again. I was really starting to like this band. I listened to them all the way back home.

Nixie
12-09-2009, 10:49 AM
My god!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!! Baby keep writing!!!!!!!!!!

Blackvamp
12-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Sorry, kind of messed up on the order. The newest chapter is the last one

Blackvamp
12-13-2009, 05:52 PM

I pulled the blanket closer to me when I heard talking behind me. It sounded like a man and woman talking like they had just met each other. I tried to tune out everything except my thoughts, but I found it a bit impossible. Those two outside kept saying my name, snapping me out of my happy little world. I turned around and carefully worked my way to the wall where I heard the talking. I felt along the wall towards the talking and I felt a door knob. I turned it quietly and opened the door so that I could see outside.

The brightness from the other room stung my eyes and I almost said ‘ouch’ but something stopped me. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked around the room. The two talking were a guy and a girl, sitting on an oversized couch that was against a bright yellow wall. There were pictures on the wall of mountains and the ocean. I was almost drawn into the picture imagining myself there with Joe, but the man and women caught my attention.

The guy had such bright hair that it could have blended in with the wall behind him. His back was to me, but I could tell that he knew I was looking at him. From what I could see, he was wearing a leather jacket with the girl in his lap. The girl looked more, real, if that was the right word. She had blonde hair that was short and spiked up at the back. She was wearing sparkly earrings and a strapless shirt, from what I could see. They were facing the other wall so that I wasn’t in danger of getting caught, if that’s why they were there.

The girl laughed all of a sudden and it almost made me slam the door and run back inside the dark room. She turned around to face the guy, but I thought she was going to face me. I closed the door so that I could still see them, but they couldn’t see me.

“James, your so clever. I wouldn’t have been able to think of that plan. I’m too much of a blonde I guess Haha.” she kissed him on the lips and he wrapped his arms around her back. She tangled her fingers into his hair and I thought I was going to be sick. I didn’t want to watch them go any further. I was going to push the door closed quietly, but the guys laugh made me stop.

“Baby, I would love to, but David should be home soon.” I felt a shrill of fear creep up on me. He sounded just like the guy who was here earlier. I thought David chased him away.

“I just thought you needed a little reward for thinking of that plan. David would have never been able to get to Liz if it weren’t for you.” She kissed him again, but it was shorter.

“I know that, that’s why I helped.” I felt myself shaking again just from hearing his voice and knowing he was close. I didn’t let myself get distracted when I closed the door and felt my way back to the bed. I put my back to the wall and tried to put the pieces together.

I headed back home with Liz’s dress and a reservation to a fancy restaurant downtown. I wondered what Liz would think of my tastes in dresses then I laughed to myself. I liked it and that’s all that really mattered.

I parked James’ car right where he had it before and headed inside. James and Vicky were still sitting there talking just like before. I walked by the two of them without saying anything, remembering that I was mad at James for telling me what to do. James laughed when he heard that and it just made me want to get Liz and head out early.

I opened the door to Liz’s room and saw her sitting on the bed with the blanket still wrapped around her. At least she liked that I gave her a blanket. I put the dress on the chair in the corner and went over to her. She heard me sit down and she automatically moved over. She kept staring at the end of the bed instead of hugging me like I thought she would.

“I found you a dress that I think you’ll like.” I said to break the tension. She just nodded and kept looking forward. I frowned and I stole the blanket away from her. She tried to steal it back, but when I didn’t give it to her, she just wrapped her arms around her and didn’t say a word.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked as I touched her cheek with the back of my hand. She slapped it away and still didn’t say anything. I’m usually the kind of person who will just back off when I know someone is upset, but she pushed me too far. I got off the bed and found the leather restraints I used on her the first night she was here. I looked back to see if she even cared that I had left her and she looked as if she hadn’t moved.

I grabbed her ankles and harshly strapped them down. She tried to kick me away, but that just fueled the anger more. I had her unable to get away within five seconds, but she still wiggled and squirmed, trying to get free. I jumped on top of her and held her arms down even though I really didn’t need to.

“I know your mad or upset about something, but I was only trying to help, no need for violence.” I said as I dug my fingernails into her wrists. She struggled under me again and I realized that her wrists weren’t completely healed. I moved my hands down a little lower so that I could make marks of my own.

Her breathing got heavy and I could smell her get a tiny bit wet. She tried one more time to get away, but with no success.

“I’m sorry David.” she said quietly. I jumped off of her after she said that and I didn’t need James’ power to know that she only said that to calm me down. I realized suddenly that James was right about her. Why did he always have to be more observant than me?

“Your not forgiven yet. You had your turn at being violent. Now its my turn.”

eye--candy
12-14-2009, 08:10 PM
this story is amazing!! please go on!!!

Blackvamp
12-19-2009, 06:39 PM
I pulled against the restraints again and again, trying to get out of this hell hole. I kicked my legs and swung my arms the best I could to get out. Even though I knew there was no chance at getting out, I still kept trying. I kept struggling and moving back and forth, up and down. Anything to get out of here. I felt my wrists and ankles get cut again. The pain was horrible, but I was too focused on trying to get out of here to care.

I heard David walk towards the bed and I moved as far away from him as I could. He did something really fast that I didn’t realize what happened until it was already over. One second I was laying on my back, next second I’m on my stomach with my arms still tied down. I took my one chance and kicked my legs as hard as I could. I thought I would get away with it, but David was faster and stronger. He grabbed my ankle and put this metal thing around it. It wasn’t tied to the bed so I tried to get loose again. I kicked and struggled, but David was just too strong. There was metal around both my ankles now and I couldn’t lift them off the bed or put them closer together.

“Now,” He said as he traced his finger down my spine. I whimpered and cringed at his touch. I heard him laugh and I couldn’t hide the tremor that went through my body. “You have to learn that I don’t like violence and there’s only one way to teach you how I feel when I have to deal with it.” I heard him looking for something again and I tried to struggle again while I thought his back was to me. I heard him stop suddenly and I froze.

I heard it before I felt it, the whistling of something going through the air really fast. It made a horrible cracking noise and half a second later I felt a burning lash against my back. I screamed as loud as I could, hoping that the girl outside the door had enough sympathy to save me. I heard the whistling again and I tensed for another blow against my back.

David whipped me so many times that I lost count. When he finally stopped I didn’t dare move a single inch from where I was now. I listened to the dead silence that filled the room. I was tempted to say something to try to make David less violent to me, but right when I took a deep breath to start talking, I felt cool hands against my back. I moaned as the burning was cooled. Maybe David reconsidered and was going to be nicer to me…? He rubbed my back in smooth circles, making sure that every inch of my back was touched. I relaxed a little, knowing that the whipping had stopped. He got all the way to my tail bone then he worked his way back up to my shoulders. Once he got to the top of my shoulders, his hands left my body.

He untied my ankles from the bed, but I couldn’t put my legs together. He untied the rope around my wrists and flipped me on my back. I arched my back away from the bed so that I wouldn’t have to feel the burning against the sheets. David pushed me down with a gentle hand and sat on top of me.

“I’m going to try something with you, if you don’t mind. There is a girl in the other room, Vicky, who wants to see you and she likes guys and girls. She will be gentle, unlike me, but I just thought I would give you a warning before she just walked in here.” David leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips. “Have fun.” he whispered before he disappeared.

I sat up on the bed and my head spun. I plopped myself back on the bed and cringed when my back hit the bed. I heard the door open, but I didn’t look up because I didn’t want to move from the spot I was in. I felt her sit next to me and I moved over a little for her. I knew she was in on the plan that David and James put together, but for some reason, I didn’t feel any hate towards her. There was just something about her that I couldn’t hate.

She lightly put her hand on my foot and I jumped, but I didn’t move away. I heard her laugh a little and she worked her way further and further up my leg. Shivers crawled up my legs and arms as she got closer and closer to where I thought she was headed. She got to my knee and stopped. I sat up and felt around for her, but I couldn’t find her. I laid back down on the bed, disappointed that she left me, when I felt her at my feet taking off those things around my ankles. I smiled to myself and I hopped that she would come back over to where I was laying. She took longer than I thought she would, but when she came back, I could feel that she was naked with me.

“James, I’m going to go crazy if can’t see them together. Have you tried to convince Vicky to let me in the room? She won’t even know I’m there.” I said as I heard Vicky and Liz talking.

“Vicky doesn’t like guys watching her have fun with girls. It’s just something you have to get used to.” James said as he laid down on the couch and slowly closed his eyes. He looked like he was going to fall asleep and that he didn’t give a damn about what Vicky and Liz were doing to each other. I clenched my fists when I heard Liz say that she felt comfortable with Vicky. I was in such a bad mood already that I had to get out of there.

“Can I borrow your car again?” I asked after about a minute of standing there. James held up his car keys and I snatched them away from him. “Call me when they’re done.” I was in the car, down the driveway and on the highway before I heard Liz say one more word.

She sat on top of me and lightly kissed my cheek. I felt myself blush under her lips and I couldn’t stop myself from wanting so much more. I put my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her full on the lips. She melted on top of me and I felt myself melt too. She laughed into the kiss after a while and broke the kiss.

“I’m Vicky by the way.” she said as she leaned down and kissed my collar bones. I lost my breath for a minute and it took me a while to respond to her. She moved closer to my neck and lightly tickled me. I had to painfully stop her for a second so that I could introduce myself.

“I’m Liz.” she put her hands on my shoulders and kissed around my neck. She stopped at a spot right below my left ear and started licking there. Her hands slowly moved down my chest and onto my breasts. I was so lost in her expertise licking that I was surprised when she grabbed my right nipple.

“It’s nice to meet you.” she said after I moaned. She grasped my other nipple in her other hand and kissed her way towards my ear. “What do you want me to do to you?” She whispered slowly. I was so relaxed that I didn’t notice the shiver that rolled through my body until Vicky laughed lightly.

I thought about it for a second and I couldn’t find anything that I didn’t want her to do to me. In fact, I felt more comfortable with her than I did with David. I wanted to tell her, but she distracted me by biting on my ear.

“Well?” She asked after I didn’t answer. She traced my jaw line and brushed her fingers against my lips.

“I don’t care what you do to me.” I said as I put my hand on top of hers. “In fact, I can’t find anything that I don’t want you to do with me,” I said breathlessly. I could tell that she smiled before she leaned down for another kiss.

She used her tongue to trace around my lips and that stupid little voice in my head told me to open my mouth. I was so lost in the moment that I did it without even noticing. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and danced on my tongue, making me want more again. I moved my tongue further out of my mouth and pushed against hers. I felt her hand creep behind my neck and I reached up and grabbed a hold of some of her hair, pulling her closer to me. She pushed her body against mine and I couldn’t help but grab at her breasts. She moaned into the kiss and I felt a shiver roll through my body. I massaged them slowly and she was moaning so much that kissing became impossible. I wanted to hear her make more amazing noises, but I didn’t know how. I became a statue under her and she picked back up on making me moan.

She kissed, nipped and licked lower and lower on my body. Whenever I thought she was going to go lower, she would loop back up around my belly button or go back to sucking on my nipple. I got so…frustrated. Mad really. She wouldn’t calm the burning that was scorching between my legs and it was beginning to get to the point where that’s all I thought about. She kissed below my belly button and I told myself that if she didn’t go lower, I would do it myself.

She slowly went lower and I arched my back up to her so that she would finally get to where I wanted her the most. She just backed off and when I laid back on the bed she would continue, going even slower.

Her hand hovered above the burning and I could feel the heat rolling off her hand. I arched my back again, hoping to cool the fire. She laughed again, but I didn’t care about it at the moment. She wrapped her arms around me, just like how David did when he used his tongue the first time, and I could feel her breath on the fire. I moaned loudly at how amazingly good that felt and I felt Vicky going closer. I could feel my heart beating in my chest and my breath was long gone.

It felt like years later when she finally licked the fire. My legs tensed and I grabbed the sheets with my fingernails. I couldn’t get a breath in or out of my body and I could feel myself shaking. I felt Vicky pull back.

“Just let it out Liz. I don’t care if you have to scream or rip the sheets off the bed, just don’t keep it all locked inside.” I heard the words, but they didn’t register in my mind. I just wanted her to go back to doing that again, more than anything. She leaned down and lightly licked the fire again, and I couldn’t let out my breath. Vicky pulled back again and had me sit up. She sat behind me so that I could feel her breasts rest on my back.

“Lets try something different.” She said as she nibbled on my ear again. Her hand roamed lower on my body and I could feel my breathing go away again. She slipped her hand down to where I wanted it most and it was easier to breathe this way. She moaned in my ear as she rubbed on my burning skin and I felt a shiver run through my spine. She moved her hand lower and put a finger in to where David stuck all those vibrating things and his penis. I heard Vicky gasp when her finger was all the way in.

“Mmmmm Liz your so wet. It’s making me go crazy.” She moaned at the end, about the same time when she started moving her finger. I arched my back against her finger and I heard Vicky moan again. Her finger started going faster and faster and I wanted to make her moan the same way she was making me moan. I reached behind me and searched for the spot that made me moan. She stopped moving her finger and I felt her pull it out.

“I guess we can try it that way. I haven’t done that in a while.” she said as she got off the bed. She got back on top of me, but her mouth was next to the fire again. I moaned and I wanted to return the favor again. I reached out to where I thought she was when I realized that her ass was right in my face. I reached up and carefully felt around for what I thought was what I was looking for. I didn’t think I found it yet, but I felt her legs tighten around me and I heard her moan. I moved my hand back to where it was and I felt her jump. She stopped licking me and I felt her hands around mine.

“You haven’t done this before, have you?” she asked as she put my hand right on her ass. I felt her move my hand closer and closer to where I thought it was, but she stopped and dropped my hand. She moved her ass closer to my face and I felt her hand on mine again.

“ Right here,” she said as she pressed a finger on the fire. I moaned and arched my back slightly. “Is right here on me.” she moved my finger against a little stub further away than I thought it would be. “Everyone calls it a clit.” I pressed against it harder and she moaned, but stopped me. “Right here,” She moved her hand further down my body to where her finger was earlier. “Is right here on me.” She moved my finger again and I felt to warm wetness leaking out of it. “Whenever you do anything right here, you have to be careful with your fingernails. Its very sensitive.” I pressed my finger harder against her and my finger kept going, suddenly surrounded by steamy wetness. Vicky moaned and arched her back harder than before. She moved her finger faster inside me and I tried to do the same, but she didn’t moan as much as I wanted her to.

“Why aren’t you moaning like I am?” I said through my teeth as she licked and moved her finger at the same time. She kept going for a while then stopped and moved my hand back to her clit.

“Do what I’m doing to you. Stick your finger in there and lick at my clit. It feels amazing!” She said as she went back to licking me. I gave it a try and I could tell she liked it even though she didn’t moan. I took my time, slowly moving my finger in and out while licking at her clit. She rocked her hips against me and she couldn’t concentrate on licking me anymore, but I didn’t care. I picked up my speed and moved my finger at a medium speed. I decided to experiment a little and I stuck a second finger inside her. She moaned loudly and her legs started shaking. I continued going faster and faster until I felt it getting harder to move my fingers. She moaned loudly and shuttered. She collapsed on top of me and I smiled to myself.

I didn’t really pay any attention to where I was going as long as I couldn’t hear Liz and Vicky having fun without me. I was about halfway to California, just by wandering around, when James called. He sounded like he enjoyed hearing Liz scream to whatever it was that Vicky did to her.

I turned around and headed back to where I really wanted to be.

eye--candy
12-26-2009, 05:31 PM
please go on! its killing me! you have to finish this story!

Blackvamp
12-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Part 13

Vicky kissed me lightly on the lips and I kissed her back. I really did like her. She was a lot different than the crazy that just went psycho on me not even an hour ago. I wrapped my arms around her again and I hopped that she would stay with me. She put her hands on the sides of my head and pulled back. I held back a hysterical cry.

“You’ll see me around Liz. I’m not going too far away.” She knelt down and kissed me one more time before going back to the other room. I curled up into a ball in the middle of the bed and let a few tears escape. I didn’t really feel like crying too much right now, but I had to do something to calm myself before David showed up again.

I felt around for the blanket that had been here when no one else seemed to care about me and I went back to wondering about its history, just for something to do. I must have closed my eyes while wondering because time flew by abnormally fast. David seemed to be back within two minutes after Vicky left me.

He came over to the bed and laid down next to me so that his stomach was touching my back. He leaned over and kissed my neck lightly. I wanted to slap him across the face, but I didn’t want to get whipped again. He kissed his way up to my cheek and moved my head so that he could kiss me on the lips. I completely froze, not wanting another scene that involved pain.

David opened his mouth a little and I could feel this cool breath inside my mouth. His tongue moved across my lips and I heard him moan. He pulled back and let my head go back to the way it was before.

“Tastes like you had fun,” he said as he pulled the blanket off of me. I shivered and curled up into a tighter ball in the middle of the bed. I felt his fingers working their way up my side to my shoulder. “I’ve decided to overlook that misfortunate little slip up you had earlier and take you to out to eat anyway. I would feel much better about keeping you here if you didn’t die of starvation.” His hand rested on my shoulder and I felt an like he was hiding something from me. I could tell that if I messed up again, he wouldn’t be so forgiving. I shut my eyes tightly and hoped that I wouldn’t do anything to upset him.

I angrily wiped my tears away and sat up on the bed. I heard David on the other side of the room, messing with something that sounded like a plastic bad. I took a sharp breath and hopped that he wasn’t going to suffocate me. He was back behind me, still holding that noisy thing. I prepared myself for a painful death and squeezed my eyes shut. David put his hand on my shoulder and I practically jumped across the room. I heard him laugh lightly and move the plastic thing behind me. I tried to think about something else as the plastic got nosier and nosier. I exhaled my breath and refused myself to take another breath. If this was how he was going to get rid of me, I wanted to be fast. The noise stopped suddenly and I started shaking. David’s hand slipped from my shoulder and I tensed for the moment I wish he would just get over with.

“What’s wrong Angel?” He moved the plastic a little bit more and I knew that my life was over. “Don’t you want to see the dress I got you?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz started breathing again and she turned to me. She looked at me with two blue-green puppy dog eyes and I wished that I knew what she was thinking about. She nodded her head a little and I had to kick the stupid plastic bag they put on dresses out of the way again. Liz jumped away from the sound.

I walked over in front of her and told her to stand up. She looked like she would fit into the dress I got her. I slipped it over her head and told her to get it adjusted so that it hung from her body the way its supposed to. I turned around and found the shoes that I got with the dress. I put them in her hands and hopped they fit.

She bent over and put the shoes on. She sat back on the bed so that she could strap them to her feet the right way and when she was done she looked over to where I was standing.

“Well, show me the dress. Does it fit okay?” I asked as nicely as I could. She hesitated as she stood up. The black dress went to her knees and the overall shape of the dress made her look like a runway model. The spaghetti straps were a little off on her shoulders which made her breasts slightly off center. The design going down the side of the dress shimmered in the light that Liz couldn’t see. When I looked closer, I realized the design was of butterflies that were flying down the sides of the dress. I laughed to myself. How could I have not noticed them before?

Overall, Liz looked pretty decent. I couldn’t find anything that flawed with the dress, expect that damn strap. I walked over to her and fixed it quickly and Liz started breathing harder when I came closer to her. I could have sworn I smelled fear and a bit of adrenaline in her blood.

“What’s wrong Liz? Nervous?” I asked as I leaned down and kissed her shoulder. She shivered under me and moved away slowly. I couldn’t help but smile. She knew what I was capable of doing to her now and she wasn’t willing to push my limits again. I quickly wrapped my arm around her back and pulled her closer to me. She stumbled under me and I had to catch her, which is what I wanted her to do in the first place. I scooped her up and carried her into the other room. Vicky and James were sitting in the same place, talking as usual, but when James saw my plan, he disappeared so that Liz wouldn’t have a chance to recognize his voice from the last time she was with him.

Liz had to cover her eyes when I walked into the room and Vicky seemed thrilled to see her in the dress I picked for her. She ran into the other room and got a brush and a bag full of a bunch of smelly things.

“I want to do her hair and makeup,” Vicky said as I set Liz down on the couch. I hopped that my quick streak of violence taught her not to get away from me. I slipped into the other room to get on my fancy clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard Vicky’s voice and I automatically felt safe. She wrapped her arms around me and screamed ‘you look beautiful’ into my ear. I smiled in her direction and hopped she saw it. I wanted to open my eyes so much so that I could see Vicky’s face in regular light instead of from the dark room, but I couldn’t see anything. I rubbed my eyes harder, hoping that that was the best way to make my eyes adjust to the light.

I heard Vicky chattering in my ear about mine and David’s date, which didn’t help with the raging case of butterflies that was already in my stomach. I decided to tune out her smooth voice and focus on getting my eyes to adjust.

It took about ten minutes for my eyes to get used to the light again and the first thing I saw was Vicky sitting in front of me with this ridiculous smile on her face. I smiled back at her and she jumped into action, brushing my hair while telling me the first time her and this guy named James went out. I tried to ignore her by looking around the room, looking for a way to get out of here when David left me alone. There was a window about five feet away from the door that lead into the hell hole, but it was nailed shut. I frowned and looked for another way out of here. The only other thing I could find was a huge oak door to my left. The locks on it were crazy, the kind of thing you only see in the movies. I felt my jaw drop, but I didn’t let Vicky notice.

I was trying desperately to get my butterflies under control when I heard Vicky say something about make up. I looked on the small table that was in front of me and saw bag full of a bunch of different make up. I let my hands turn robotic and I applied the makeup I thought would look good with my eyes.

Vicky had my hair curled and pulled back so that none of the tiny pieces of hair could get into my eyes. She stood up and stood in front of me.

“Wow you look so amazing Liz. I’ll bet David will be thrilled to see you.” Vicky smiled and looked down a long, narrow hall to my right. I looked with her and saw someone walking down it towards us. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him for some reason. His black tux went nicely with his dark complexion and it brought out his white teeth that were hiding behind his open lips. His blown hair was about as long as I expected it to be, right at the tips of his ears, like he needed a hair cut. He was about six feet tall and I noticed him holding a bloody red rose in one hand. My eyes flashed to his and my heart stopped dead in its tracks. He had baby blue eyes that looked so familiar that it was scary. It was like having a bad dream and waking up to realize that it wasn’t a dream.

He walked over to me and held up the rose. I forced myself to look away from his eyes and I took the rose in between my fingers. I gasped and almost dropped it because it was so cold, like David had just gotten it from a freezer. My heart skipped a beat when I thought about freezers and what might be in them. A shiver went down my spine and stood up to try to hide it from David and Vicky.

David grabbed my hand with his. I flinched at how cold his hands were but I didn’t pull away. Vicky wished us good luck on our date and told me that I would have to give her the details afterwards. I nodded and David just rolled his eyes.

Blackvamp
12-28-2009, 11:35 PM
Part 14:

We walked out the big oak door and into what looked like a makeshift garage. The walls looked like they would get blown over by any kind of wind and the ceiling was so thin that light rain could fall threw it. I cautiously walked into the room and was shocked when I saw a silver, 2009 Aston Martin Rapide sitting in there. I’m not too good at naming cars, but this model of car had been my dream car ever scene I saw it in one of my dad’s fancy car magazines. Its probably not even one of those cars that’s that much money, but I’ve always liked it for some reason.

David lead me over to the passengers side and opened the door for me. The inside was just as amazing as the outside. The seats were black leather and the dashboard was black with silver streaks through it, definitely custom made. I slowly sat down on the seat and gawked at the speakers by my feet. David leaned over me to buckle my seatbelt and his hands lingered there. He turned to me and those electric blue eyes bore holes into mine.

“I’m not going to have any trouble from you, am I?” he said as he touched the side of my face with the back of his hand. I lost my breath for a moment but I managed to let out a quick ‘Mmhhm’ before he did anything bad again. He smiled and I could see how amazingly white they were. And sharp. As he walked around the car to the drivers side I wondered if my teeth looked that sharp. I was about to check myself in the mirror, but David was already in the drivers seat.

The engine was suddenly brought to life and David backed out of the garage without so much as a look behind his shoulder. He spun the wheel quickly and shifted into first gear. Before I knew it, we were headed toward what looked like a major city. Butterflies pounded against my stomach once again and I took a deep breath to try to calm myself. From the corner of my eye, I saw David look in my direction. I looked out the window and pretended to be interested in the flat land I saw.

“Relax Liz,” David said softly. My breath caught in my throat again and I could hear my heart beat like crazy. “It’s just dinner. For tonight at least.” I heard him chuckle lightly after he said that and I griped the side of the door in my now shaking hand.

We were about halfway to the restaurant when Liz said something to me. It took me by complete surprise and I would have never guessed she would be so bold to ask. I looked in her direction and asked her what she said, just to make sure I heard her right.

“Why did you kidnap me like this? What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment?” I shook my head at the sound of her voice asking such a simply answered question. I could feel her gaze on my face, waiting for an answer. I laughed at the look on her angry little face and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

“Liz, ask yourself that question but with a really good looking dinner. If that’s the only thing that you want to eat, eventually your going to take it all for yourself. And as for the treatment, if your starving, sitting there with your dinner, your not going to be civilized in eating it. I’m sure you would rather eat it with your hands until you feel content enough to walk away from the dinner. I’m sure that analogy doesn’t make cents to you, but it will. Oh it will.” I smiled at her, showing off my teeth. I heard her heart beat faster and stronger when I smiled at her. Her breathing, on the other hand, was calm and shallow as if she didn’t want me to pick up the fact she was scared.

She turned back to the window and watched as buildings became more and more frequent. Every now and then, she would look in my direction only to look away quickly. I sighed at her shyness and turned onto the street I was looking for. The parking lot was overflowing with different cars but my reserved spot right by the door was untouched. I quietly locked the doors before I turned off the engine. When Liz tried to get out, she was forced to look straight into my waiting eyes when she couldn’t get out. I raised my hand to the side of her soft face once again. She shivered but tried to hide her discomfort by taking in a deep breath. I traced under her eyes where light circles were beginning to form. She looked rather tired too, now that I acutely looked and her eyes were a little bloodshot.

She tried pulling away from me to try to get out again, which is my best guess, but I held her firmly where she was, still looking deep into her eyes. I slowly moved my other hand to her thigh and let it sit there for a minute. A deep shiver crawled up her spine again and there was nothing she could try to do to hide it from me. I smiled at her, hoping to get another response. She started breathing heavier and I slowly inched my hand further up her thigh. She tried getting away again, and this time I let her.

“Liz, I heard from a friend that you were thinking about running away tonight. Will I have anything to worry about or will I have to keep skin-to-skin contact with you so you don’t do anything stupid?” My voice sounded dark even to my ears and the gasp from Liz confirmed that I sounded very serious. She was looking out the window, maybe for someone to help her out or someone familiar, but no one walked by. We were alone in this parking lot and no one would be showing up for some time. I moved my hand roughly up her dress and she jumped and almost screamed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close, keeping my hand right where it was on her thigh. I held her face inches from mine and she was breathing roughly but very shallow.

“I’ll ask you again and if you don’t answer me, well, I guess you will just have to find that one out yourself. Are you planning on running away tonight so I can’t have you to myself or are you going to be a nice little girl and appreciate me doing this for you?” I kept my face expressionless and squeezed her thigh a little bit to speed up her answer. She took a deep breath to slow her breathing and opened her mouth to talk. I leaned forward a bit, waiting for her answer.

“I don’t know what your talking about. I never thought about running away because I don’t even know where I would go. Obviously even if I got out of there, there wouldn’t be much for me to hide behind or people I could talk to. David, I don’t know where you got this idea, but I’ve given up on getting away from you. Your stronger than me, you can see in the dark, somehow or another you could read my mind, do I need to say more? There’s just no way I’m getting away from you.” She looked me straight in the eyes and her heart was going crazy in her chest, like she just stood up to the big, bad bully at school. I nodded and let go of her thigh so I could hit the unlock bottom on the side of the door. When I looked back to look at her again, she was already reaching for the door handle.

I quickly got out myself and caught up with her so there would be no chance at her spilling the beans to some someone passing by. I snatched her hand in mine and she looked up at me angrily. I laughed and lead her into the restaurant.

David’s hand was strong against mine and my plan at tripping him and running for it was crumbled into pieces. He opened the door for me and his eyes told me all I had to know; Get inside this door or I’ll do something very bad to you. I flinched away from his gaze and walked briskly into the restaurant. It was a comfortable temperature inside. It wasn’t chilly like it was outside but not too hot like most overcrowded restaurants are. The atmosphere was relaxed too. There was smooth jazz playing in the back round and the lights were on dimmers so that you couldn’t see very far into the room. If it weren’t for the occasional loud voice, I would have thought that it was completely empty. I smiled to myself at the relaxed feeling I was getting, but it was all burned away by David’s furious gaze. I closed my eyes for a second and imagined myself here with Joe.

“May I help you?” A very masculine voice asked. I opened my eyes to the waiter who was dressed like every other waiter in the world. The only thing that was weird about him was the fact that his eyes, teeth and hair seemed to glow. I looked up to David for a little comfort, very little, but he seemed unfazed by him.

“Reservation for Valdez” David kept eye contact with the waiter the whole time and didn’t look at me even after the waiter started walking off towards where I was hopping out table would be. As we were walking towards our table, I couldn’t help but look around the best I could in this lighting. I didn’t see anyone up walking around, waiters serving their guests or little kids running around. I tripped over something while looking around and the next thing I knew, I was laying flat on my back with someone holding me down. I felt so dizzy and disoriented that I couldn’t focus on who was on top of me. I could hear well enough though.

I heard David’s voice first, furious as ever, off to my left. I could almost make out what he was saying, but this horrible screeching noise was drowning it all out. It sounded like it was right above me but I couldn’t see. I struggled, trying to get away, but a face appeared suddenly over me. It’s hair shaggy and its eyes blood red. I wanted to look away, but I couldn’t make myself. Oozing out of its mouth was dark colored liquid that was slowly making its way on my chest and some on my chin. The thing screamed suddenly and jerked its head towards me. The last thing I remember feeling is a prick against my neck. All the noise around me was suddenly quieted.

Joke
12-29-2009, 12:16 AM
This story is really really good, you must continue!

Blackvamp
12-30-2009, 01:25 PM
“There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living are getting rarer.”

maddogone
01-23-2010, 06:53 PM
your story is so amazing i can;t wait for the next post :D :) :p

sexychick19
01-24-2010, 05:57 PM
this story is so awesome! i love it! please dont stop! keep writing! :)

Blackvamp
01-24-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm working on it, i promice. I've just been really really busy and what ive written so far isnt enough for another chapter.

Blackvamp
02-07-2010, 07:48 PM
As she fell limp in Jozlyn’s arms, I could feel myself quivering with fear, hatred and most of all, regret. Why had I brought her here knowing that other vampires would be here? Why didn’t I take her somewhere more human friendly? I fell to my knees in front of the bloody mess that was hard to avoid and reached for Liz. Joz, who had been sitting there apologizing as she stroked Liz’s blood stained hair, had now quitted and slid Liz to me. It had been just minutes and her skin was already frigged cold, colder than the snow outside. I traced the circles under her eyes, remembering the last time I had done that to her when she was alive. The way she always looked at me popped up in my head and I fought to hold back my emotions. I traced my fingers along her lips, already turning a white from so much blood loss, and remembered how she had smiled at me for the first time. Goosebumps wrapped themselves across my body at just the thought of how easily I had lost her…

I captured every little detail about her and forced myself to remember how she looked before this mess. Walking down that little hallway at my place, holding that fragile little rose in my hand was the first moment.

I slid my hand down her arm and grasped her fragile hand in my monstrous one, holding her closer to me and feeling how much life had acutely been sucked out of her. She was so cold all over that it was unreal. She was always so warm and nice to cuddle with, especially after having fun with her. I tried to take a steady breath to try to calm myself in front of the crowd that was forming around us, but it came out unsteady and closer to a cry of pain than anything. Joz, who had been twitching on and off from all the blood, moved closer to me and wrapped her arm around me. I closed my eyes and hugged Liz’s dead body. Little murmurs came from behind me, but I tried my best to ignore them and focus on Liz.

“I’m so sorry David. She just scared me and I didn’t see who it was. I-I couldn’t s-stop myself…I-I….David…” She was beginning to loose it too, I could tell by the way she kept rambling about nothing in particular. I sighed as I turned to her, looking at her matted hair, running makeup, blood stained teeth and the crazy look in her eyes. There was no way she was ever going to let this go, even if I found someone new. I very gently set Liz on my lap and put both my hands on Joz’s face, one on each side.

“Jozlyn, listen to me,” I said as sternly as I could. “It was not your fault and you have no reason to apologize.” I pulled her closer, smelling slightly tainted blood coming from her. She leaned forward a bit, probably expecting a sappy kiss from me that would tell her I liked her too; For as long as I’ve known her, she’s loved me. I pulled her head down and lightly kissed her forehead then pushed her away as hard as I could manage.

Liz’s body was as heartbreakingly cold as it was before when I touched her skin. I put one hand under her neck and the other behind her knees and lifted her off the floor. The blood that was clinging to her dress and hair now all feel to the floor, making a stomach lurching puddle under her. With all eyes on me, I walked towards the exit, blood dripping down my arms and onto the floor the whole time.

I carefully walked over to where I had parked and opened the back door of James’ car. I carefully set her body on the back seat and closed the door behind me. I quickly walked to the other side of the car and sat numbly in the drivers seat. I slumped over the steering wheel. How in the world was I going to explain this to James?

At that exact moment I felt my cell phone vibrating in my pocket. I was so depressed that I almost didn’t even move until the last ring. Somehow I managed to answer in time. Of course it was James.

“Hello,” I answered numbly.

“What happened? I only saw some of it and I don’t like what I saw…” James’ voice faded away, trying not to say too much. I sighed and wished he could just read it out of my head like he always did. I quickly went through the story in my head, hoping that I wouldn’t have to say more. I heard James take a sharp breath.

“Yeah I know. Sorry if blood gets all over the back seats.” I tried to laugh a bit, thinking about how awkward it would be to take it in to get it cleaned. The humans would think James was a murder or something.

“Its fine, just get out of publics eye. They might be calling police soon to clean up the mess…” My eyes snapped up and realized how much commotion was happening. I mumbled a reply to James and put it in reverse. I was out of city limits within five minutes. I was almost home when I heard something that made my stomach flutter. I pulled over to the side of the road, calling James while I went to the backseat. James picked up on the first ring and by that time I was in the backseat checking on Liz. I was ever so slight, but her chest was indeed rising and falling.

“Your going to have to do it David. There is no way she’s going to make it to the hospital and there is no way we can explain how she lost so much blood.” I could hear Vicky’s gasp in the background as James said that. I looked down at Liz and I could tell she had only moments before it was too late. I hung up the phone and leaned down so my teeth were right at her neck.

“I love you Liz.” I said right before I sank my teeth into her soft, almost lifeless neck.

Blackvamp
02-11-2010, 09:24 PM
It was as if I had never tasted human blood before. Even though the blood was flowing very slowly, when I did taste it and it trickled down my throat, it was something I had never experienced before. The blood was like tasting the way candy smells, only better, more electrifying. I fought the urge to drink from her more steadily and focused on making myself pull back. I took one more quick sip and pulled back, pulling Liz onto my lap and holding her close.

I ran my fingers through her hair and started humming, hoping that maybe, if she could hear me, she wouldn’t feel afraid. I pulled my hand back again to run it through my own hair when she opened her eyes then closed them. It was almost so fast I started to question whether it was real or not. I put my hand back down on her head and called her name softly, hoping, again, that something would make her react to me.

I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her even closer. Something in that simple movement made her move closer to me, grasping my jacket and pulling herself into a sitting position. Her eyes weren’t open but I could tell that she was there. I sighed in relief, but held my breath again. She was leaning closer to me, opening her mouth, showing off her newly acquired teeth. I tried to gently push her away but she was so strong now. Both of her hands were now grasped on either side of my neck, pulling me closer and closer towards her waiting mouth. Something in my memories made me relax into her arms and let her bite my neck, a very early memory at that.
The cool autumn breeze in my flashback flew across my face and I knew I wasn’t alone even though I couldn’t open my eyes, I could just tell I wasn’t alone.

“Come ‘ere boy.” There was something about his husky voice that perked my interest. I knew that I had heard it before, but my mind wasn’t worried about that. All it wanted was for me to listen to the command. I inched my way closer to the voice and suddenly he grabbed me and set me in his lap. I wanted to ask why I couldn’t see and what was happening, but I couldn’t speak. The mans strong hands forced my head downward and warm flesh was under my lips. Something within me broke and I ripped open his neck, aggressively gulping down every ounce of blood I could get my greedy little hands on. I felt in control the whole time, like I was a new person and the blood only fueled my senses and made me more alert of my surroundings. We were close to a town, in a forest not far from a river that had snow at its banks. I could smell every little detail about the air around me. There were aspen and pine trees around us. There was a bird flying over head and it was just a young one. I could see everything without my eyes and it was all because of the blood….All that glorious blood.
Liz’s bite wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. In my head, I imagined that she would be ravenous and unstoppable. Instead, she was gentle and relaxed, making me feel relaxed also. In my head I saw Liz clawing at my back and wrists, causing me to bleed out every bit I could for her benefit. Instead, she massaged my shoulders and gently pushed me against the seat so I wouldn’t strain my back. I closed my eyes and let her control as she slowly drank from me. Her hands that were massaging my shoulders worked their way to my chest, her still freezing hands sliding against the muscles that were there. I shivered but not from her cold hands. She was slowly working her way lower in rhythm to her sucking. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and make her come closer, but my body felt numb. Liz pulled back, her sharp teeth leaving two small abrasions on my neck. She worked her way up from the wound to my jaw line, towards my lips. Slowly, she kissed me dead on the lips, adding a bit of tongue towards the end. I heard her laugh gently and a violent shiver rolled up my spine.

“Your gonna love this.” She whispered into my ear, the words making my head spin. She leaned back on top of me and bit me harder this time, but it was pleasurable. The impact of her teeth through new skin made me breathlessly moan. Her tongue played along my skin and it made goose bumps rise on my arms. Her hands suddenly appeared on the top part of my knee, working their way up oh so slowly. I moaned again, not sure how I was able to with Liz right at my vocal cords and I could have sworn I felt Liz smile.

Liz’s body suddenly felt so hot. She was only inches away from me, and yet I could feel the heat rolling off her. She must have noticed also because she leaned in closer to me, her hands moving up under my arms to my back. She straddled my leg and slowly moved her hips against my thigh. She pulled back from my neck and moaned lightly, throwing her head back and arching her back into it. I watched her, still unable to make myself do what I wanted. She leaned forward again, kissing me smack on the lips again, making it deep and passionate. Her breathing was hard and heavy when she pulled back. She grabbed my jacket, keeping her balance as she rubbed herself harder against my thigh. Her movements became more jerky and her moans were louder than I’ve ever heard her moan. I could feel her body shaking with ecstasy and she was so close I could almost feel the wetness dripping from her…

She laughed suddenly and climbed off me and got out the still open car door. I gawked at her and she dusted herself off and flipped her bloody hair out of her face. She looked at me with her eyes wide open, looking at me as if nothing erotic had just happened. She smiled at me, her teeth so white, and took a deep breath, rolling her eyes.

“James would like to meet the new me and I’m sure Vicky would like to also. That and you look terrible. You should lie down for a bit or something.” As she looked at me, I suddenly felt tired, worn out and overall, really shitty. I sighed and nodded my head.

“Alright then, lay back and let me just drive back home.” She stepped forward to close the door and as soon as she did, I collapsed on the back seat of the car, covering myself in both Liz’s and my own blood.