PDA

View Full Version : First Time S/M

qwertyu
11-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Neither my girlfriend nor me have tried any serious SM stuff. I have read alot and feel that I would like it, but I don't know how to bring it up to her. I think she would be ok with it, but wouldn't really know what to do. I was wondering if any experienced Doms or Subs even could write like a "script" for her for what to do. I was thinking I would bring it up a night when we have the house to ourselves for 6ish hrs, and tell her I am her slave for that period of time. If you wanted to use a timeline I was thinking like 6pm to midnight. Thanks for all the help...

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, teasing, bondage, anal(either things in me or me fingering/liking her ass), some pain,
Very Soft Limits: outdoors(house is out in country, lots of land), pee, crossdressing
HArd Limits: Vaginal/anal intercourse, public, shit, extreme pain, anything involving other people

All we have to use is a pair of handcuffs and then normal household items.
Thanks again for your help!

qwertyu
11-09-2009, 07:25 AM
additional like: chastity (if there is an easy way to make something homemade)

qwertyu
11-09-2009, 07:49 AM
sorry mods, I realized I posted this in the wrong spot so i reposted it under SM lounge. i don't see a way to delete though.....maybe only the mods can?