PDA

View Full Version : make your hole bigger

lewis2134
11-09-2009, 05:27 AM
Hi all I was just wondering can you make you're slaves asshole bigger, I have a slave (male) and I was wondering if I make him insert dildo's up his hungry hole for a long period of time will it make his hole permently bigger.
If anybody has tryed this please leave a comment telling me how it went.
Also if this does work what a great punishment. :p

control.me
11-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Hi all I was just wondering can you make you're slaves asshole bigger, I have a slave (male) and I was wondering if I make him insert dildo's up his hungry hole for a long period of time will it make his hole permently bigger.
If anybody has tryed this please leave a comment telling me how it went.
Also if this does work what a great punishment. :p

Well, yes, my Mistress put increasingly large items up my hole and left them for hours at a time. It does get easier eventually.

As for a punishment, for me, going outside plugged in that way was humiliating and therefore a great punishment.

merlin207
11-09-2009, 06:17 AM
Just go slow, and don't forget -- use plenty of lube!

shaman
12-20-2009, 06:38 PM
you can use buttplugs which are designed to make your rear hole bigger. However, though I hate it when people post about warnings, I feel like this is one that should not be overlooked. If you stretch the sphincter, the outside ring of your butt hole, overtime this will stretch the nerves which will, for a certain length of time, make it impossible for you to hold in your poop. You will literally need to wear a diaper until your anus contracts again. This maybe be what you are looking for, so that is okay. but it is a fact worth noting. This, among other reasons, is why buttplugs have a small base like the do. Stretching the inside of your anus does not effect your ability to hold in poo, but the sphincter is directly related to that.

On a lighter not, If you want your slave to receive ultimate humiliation, and feel completely yours, make him or her wear a holow buttplug (anal stretching ring) for about a week and they will not be able to hold in their poop for a couple days after it is taken out. A month will make the slave diaper dependent for a little over a week. :)

Catalyst
12-20-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry this is a bit off topic, but its "your" not "you're" your is possessive. You're is you are.

On topic - I believe it is. Not like it will always stay that way at all times. It will just be easier to insert say, a dildo, rather than just a pen.

AUSlave-in-training
12-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Also off-topic Catalyst... but it's 'it's'... as in 'it is'. 'Its' is ironically used to denote ownership!

:P

Catalyst
12-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Punctuation is different than wrong words, but yeah. I usually don't punctuate that often. But, oh well.

Sean
01-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Just lotion his ass hole and fuck him it will open enjoy

merlin207
01-03-2010, 04:09 PM
you can use buttplugs which are designed to make your rear hole bigger. However, though I hate it when people post about warnings, I feel like this is one that should not be overlooked. If you stretch the sphincter, the outside ring of your butt hole, overtime this will stretch the nerves which will, for a certain length of time, make it impossible for you to hold in your poop. You will literally need to wear a diaper until your anus contracts again. This maybe be what you are looking for, so that is okay. but it is a fact worth noting. This, among other reasons, is why buttplugs have a small base like the do. Stretching the inside of your anus does not effect your ability to hold in poo, but the sphincter is directly related to that.

On a lighter not, If you want your slave to receive ultimate humiliation, and feel completely yours, make him or her wear a holow buttplug (anal stretching ring) for about a week and they will not be able to hold in their poop for a couple days after it is taken out. A month will make the slave diaper dependent for a little over a week. :)

Any more information on these anal stretching rings? I googled them, and found a little info but any first hand experience would be great!

subboi
03-05-2010, 08:47 PM
i am ordering the xl ring from meo now, ill let everyone know how it is once i get it

levels
04-16-2010, 05:34 AM
Any more information on these anal stretching rings? I googled them, and found a little info but any first hand experience would be great!

I can only agree with this and give this thread a shameful bump. And say hello

04-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Use a but plug. Easiest way to do it. It can be worn 24/7 and quite quickly his asshole will be more larger. Works for male or female slaves!

DomC
05-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Also off-topic Catalyst... but it's 'it's'... as in 'it is'. 'Its' is ironically used to denote ownership!

:P

nice one AUSlave

shaman
05-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Did Merlin and levels still want more information on the anal stretching rings or have you found what you are looking for?

merlin207
05-28-2010, 02:58 AM
Did Merlin and levels still want more information on the anal stretching rings or have you found what you are looking for?

Yeah, any more info can be great.

I have a lot of experience with buttplugs, but these have caught my interest. The idea of forced incontinence is appealing, but I'd like to know what it really feels like wearing one of these hollow plugs. And also, what the effect really is after removing the anal ring after a few days of wearing!

Ribbit101
06-04-2010, 01:05 PM
One of my former mistresses did this to me the other night... worried it won't shrink again!

shaman
06-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Well merlin, Basically the buttplug feels like any other buttplug, they are slightly bigger so maybe more uncomfortable. When your body is ready to push your poo down to be ready for expulsion the buttplug will act as an open anus and the poo usually slides out. depending on how big the plug is, you usually don't know when it happens, it just does an you smell it. A few days won't really have any affect on a person but a week or so will make it very tough to hold in small poo but still tolerable for big ones. since it has a hole in it, it can be worn indefinitely because gas can escape. once a week though it is a good idea to take it out and clean it also spraying it clean everytime you change your diaper is really important. but after a month you will have no control of your poo for close to a week or until your anus tense back up.

luvsCBT
06-24-2010, 10:10 AM
on visiting my mistress she is a very stern one with very little compasion, but in a way thats what i like about her....she will stop if i use the safe word obviously but my screams usually make her hornier so she gets worse and worse.....anyway back on topic after a few months of usein a thick 10 inch dildo on my ass she was succesfull in double fisting me and to be honest it didnt even take her that long. i had been naughty so she chose to do it without lube too but it certianly was a fun experience and so far i havent notice a considerable change in the size of my hole afterwards

merlin207
06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
Well merlin, Basically the buttplug feels like any other buttplug, they are slightly bigger so maybe more uncomfortable. When your body is ready to push your poo down to be ready for expulsion the buttplug will act as an open anus and the poo usually slides out. depending on how big the plug is, you usually don't know when it happens, it just does an you smell it. A few days won't really have any affect on a person but a week or so will make it very tough to hold in small poo but still tolerable for big ones. since it has a hole in it, it can be worn indefinitely because gas can escape. once a week though it is a good idea to take it out and clean it also spraying it clean everytime you change your diaper is really important. but after a month you will have no control of your poo for close to a week or until your anus tense back up.

Thanks for the info!

If you can, can you give me more specifics about what it was like wearing these for the full month or so? My mistress would like to use them on me, but wants to have a better idea of what to expect before she subjects me to them!

TIA!

edick
05-24-2011, 12:44 PM
I made my own. I use a plastic plumbing fitting that has male threads on one end (wider than other end) and a ralatively smooth end that usually is inserted into a hose.

With this inserted I keeps my hole open and I lose total control. I can wear this insert for many hours and also use it in the shower to allow my hole to drain and then to clean it out good.

The-Joker
05-25-2011, 07:11 AM
I also have a fair amount of experience in the asshole department :P I've (yes I'm now aware of punctuation haha) noticed that as time progresses, with frequent use of a dildo ie. once a week, my asshole hasnt grown in size or struggled to hold in poo. However, i have noticed that it's now easier to insert the dildo, it still requires lube and a little teasing but much less than when i first started using it.

edick
05-25-2011, 07:53 AM
My hole is well stretched and can take a 1-3/4" diameter item easily. I have no trouble holding in my poo, but when I sit to shit everything comes out in one big rush. I do have to be careful when I think it is a fart and its a turd waiting to drop. I can end up with dirty pants.

misjeslaveboy
05-25-2011, 08:35 PM
So are these the anal stretching rings you're talking about? http://www.huse.com/product/218123.html Just to be clear, you can actually go to the bathroom with it in? Do you have any experience with the harness (I wonder if its lockable..:eek:) This is something I've never heard of and am very interested! Thanks for all the info!

merlin207
05-30-2011, 11:31 AM
I made my own. I use a plastic plumbing fitting that has male threads on one end (wider than other end) and a ralatively smooth end that usually is inserted into a hose.

With this inserted I keeps my hole open and I lose total control. I can wear this insert for many hours and also use it in the shower to allow my hole to drain and then to clean it out good.

Do you have any pics of this device?

edick
05-31-2011, 06:17 AM
When it is in whatever is in there will virtually fall out. After years of inserting things up there my hole does not try hard to force them out. With the drain tube in place and a diaper on I am basically incontinent.

I have been given a laxative, had the drain tube inserted and then diapered up. After a few hours the shit started to run out on its own. A great punishment for a slave needing discipline.

edick
05-31-2011, 06:20 AM
see the album on my profile. These are plumbing fittings that I covered the threads with liquid electrical tape and ground off any sharp edges. The longer the fitting the better so it does not disappear up you hole.

poopyone
07-08-2011, 08:59 AM
see the album on my profile. These are plumbing fittings that I covered the threads with liquid electrical tape and ground off any sharp edges. The longer the fitting the better so it does not disappear up you hole.

Would like to learn more, as I am also into forced fecal incontinence.

Don't want to spend a lot of $$$$ on already made stuff.

But I'm pretty handy though....:D

dani5
07-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Hello, after some months of use, I'm very used to the Meo's anal stretching ring size M. I'm able to put it inside very easily in few seconds, without need of any lube, and hold it for hours, even nighttime.

Now I wish to increase the size, and as these rings are very expensive, I don't want to make the wrong choice. So, L or XL? The L ring is only 1 cm bigger than my M, but the XL (that's 1 cm bigger than the L) appears to be really big and I'm scarred that I'll not be able to insert and hold it... :confused:

What do you think? Thanks ;)

dani5
08-18-2011, 09:12 AM
I just ordered the "L" ring.

I will post comments if anyone's interested.

dani5
08-26-2011, 07:46 AM
Just arrived. Sooooo big. It will be... a dare (definitely). I will try anyway...

Anyone interested????