PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Last week

Slick
11-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Non-fiction

I only wish I remembered this sight last week.I am a 49 year old sub male who loves to dares and follow orders when I can.I spent 4 days in a hotel room doing things on cam for my online Mistress and would have shared with all those who are of legal consenting age.I am always looking for more dares.

Somethings I was instructed to do were: If I was in the room I was to be naked at all times,curtains open door unlocked.In the morning I would have to put the "maid service request"sign out.Daily I would be told what color thong I was allowed to buy and what toys I needed.Mostly an anal dildo or a big piece of sausage.The toys and panties were to be left clearly in the open.If the maid knocked I was allowed to put the panties on and invite her in.I was never allowed to turn the cam or mic off.

There is plenty more to tell,please let me know if you are interested and I will post about my week. Thank You

control.me
11-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Please tell me more. I'm jealous.

Slick
11-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Please tell me more. I'm jealous.

One of the tasks assigned last Tuesday night was to walk the length of the hallway in just a thong panty.My request to wait till late in the evening so kids wouldn't be awake was granted.So when the hour came I set the web cam up outside my hotel door,took one last peak and out I went.Part of the task was to receive instructions via cell phone as she watched.As I was walking she would have me stop bend turn then continue.By no way was I allowed to run,if she thought I was going to fast I would have to start over.As I reached the elevator I was told to stop and press the down button.I had to remain there till the door opened then to finish my walk.Thank god she didn't ask me to get in.When i reached the end of the hall I was allowed to turn and start coming back at about half way I was ordered to the ground to crawl the rest of the way. Mission completed. Hope you enjoy.Please ask for me to continue or vote in the poll.Feedback would be great also.Thanks