PDA

View Full Version : Simple Classic for the Beginners

LilAngel
07-31-2007, 01:49 AM
This is my first one and I was thinking about the lack of easy dares for the less daring, beginners or the younger people.

Clothing
1. No top
2. No bottom
3. Fully clothed
4. Only underwear and/or bra
5. Crossdress
6. Naked

Difficulty
1-2 easy
3-4 medium
5-6 hard

Place(if not mentioned in dare)
1. Bedroom
2. Backyard
3. Park
4. Lounge
5. Right where you are.
6. Street

Dare(x = roll die for answer)
1. Spank balls with a wooden/metal spoon as following:
e = x
m = 2x
h = 3x
2. Give yourself a:
e = propeller wedgie(x turns)
m = dangling wedgie(x minutes)
h = hanging wedgie(2x minutes)

3. Go up to a random person and pat them on their shoulder.(A person with back turned)
e = Say you're sorry and you thought they were someone else.
m = Hide afterwards
h = Run away making sure they SEE you running away.

4. Don't wash your hair for (as below.)(Wear what your clothing is when you're alone).
e = 2x days
m= 3x days
h = 4x days

5. Walk up and down your front yard in this attire. Have a stopwatch and everytime 10 seconds as gone past, do as following.
e = Open legs wide for x seconds. Dare lasts x minutes.
m = Open legs wide for x seconds. Dare lasts 2x minutes.
h = Open your legs as wide as possible and try and touch each knee with your head 10 times each knee. Do this for 2x minutes.

6. Lick your entire hands and feets wet in front of someone and offer a back rub with ONLY your hands and feet.
e = x minutes
m = 2x minutes
h = 3x minutes AND re-wetting hands every 3 minutes.

In case you havn't noticed, number 1,2 are pain dares, number 4,6 are messy/humiliating dares and number 3,5 are public/humilating dares.

Hope you try it!

saintcmj13
07-31-2007, 03:15 AM
good idea...but this may be a bit too hard for some of the noobies

if they had to run around their front yard naked with their legs spread wide open...it may be a bit extreme...but then again it is a dice dare

good job and thank you for looking out for the little guys

t_or_dgal
07-31-2007, 07:21 PM
I Rolled: 6,5,2,2,x=5

So I went to my backyard, naked. When I got there I had no way to give myself a "hanging wedgie" (no clothes on). And what does the "difficulty" level mean? I got a "5", meaning "hard". Not sure what this meant.

LilAngel
07-31-2007, 11:53 PM
Sorry for what happened, it seems I totally forgot about typing it in. Anyway, I changed it a bit too so that it's a total dice thing and your luck will depend on it.

Ludvig_with_cam
08-02-2007, 03:50 AM
very good one:) i will try it sometime

xatm092
08-02-2007, 07:28 AM
Hah there are no random people in my backyard, and I'm not going to tap them on the shoulder while crossdressed.

Musty 21
08-02-2007, 09:10 AM
well i half to say the letters were a little confusing but i figured it out

qatguy
08-03-2007, 12:12 AM
I rolled 5, 6, 5.

That meant that I had to crossdress (5), Hard difficulty (6), and Currently where you are at for a Place (5).

The dare: A Hanging Wedgie, for 6 minutes.

I dressed in this order: Pink silk panties, lace body stocking, a heavy-duty red and white furry Mrs. Santa panties, and a pink bra w/ water balloons.

I put a kitchen chair underneath my pull-up bar, tied a strong nylon rope to the furry panties, then tied the other end of the rope to the bar. Once I took out all the slack from the rope, I kicked the chair over to start the hanging wedgie. It really hurt my man-hood, however, it was alot of fun!!!

LilAngel
08-03-2007, 01:22 AM
Hah there are no random people in my backyard, and I'm not going to tap them on the shoulder while crossdressed.

Can't you see that it says "(if not mentioned in dare)"?

xatm092
08-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Can't you see that it says "(if not mentioned in dare)"?

Yes, and it doesn't mention in the dare a specific place to go.

LilAngel
08-07-2007, 05:16 AM
You can basically go anywhere, but a mall or busy street would be the best.

turtlecash
10-10-2007, 07:26 PM
5-1-6-3

Ok, I crossdressed (light blue tank top and white skirt), went to the street in front of my house, waited for almost ten minutes for a person to show up, then gave up and went to another street. I tapped them on the shoulder and told them I thought they were someone else. I think they knew I was crossdressing, but they were polite and did a pretty good job of hiding that they knew. (My hair is pretty long for a guy, and sometimes I get mistaken for a girl even when I'm just being normal.)

This dare was fun :) I'm glad I didn't roll any of the pain dares.

LilAngel
10-10-2007, 10:33 PM
lol. THe good thing with this dice dare is, it probably won't get you in trouble much. It'll look innocent.

TheLittleStrawberry
10-11-2007, 03:18 AM
hm... actuallt... this IS pretty hard as I dont do public at alll :P..

Besides.... its gender-based =(