PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Pen Dare

Leopard
10-30-2009, 07:26 AM
Note: This was not written by me; the user wished to remain anonymous, but have their write-up seen by everyone. Everything is in their words, and posted at their request.

Just as an extra note, the punishment mentioned in the first paragraph was to have posted this themselves, along with begging for more dares (again, all their choice.)

The dare was to bring 5 pens from one corner of the room to the next. My ankles were tied to my thighs and my hands were to be kept behind my back at all times. Aditionally, I was to insert 1 ice cube into my butt for every pen. After, I had to plug my butt with a finger and play with the inside of my butt. I had to drink some water everytime I completed a trip. I had to bring pens from one side of the room to the other using my mouth with a vibrator in my pussy. If the vibrator fell out, I had to start over. If I came or the ice in my butt all melts, I would be punished. If I needed to pee, I would have to do it in a cup and drink it.

Yesterday, I came 12 times. Once in the morning to help me concentrate at school. 3 times from other dares and 8 times straight from the dares K687 gave me. Because of this, my clit was too sensitive to come no matter how badly I wanted it.

I managed to bring 1 pen from one side to the next before the vibrator fell out of my privates. I tried again while rubbing a newfound sensitive part inside of my butt and playing around. I slid a cold ice cube in my butt and plugged again. I was getting desperate to come. I kept going an filling myself with ice cubes. When the vibrator fell out out me again, I felt disheartened, but relieved the task would last longer.

I loved the feeling of ice cubes melting inside of me. When I finished bring the pens away, I continued bringing them back.

On my third pen bring back, I felt my butt getting full of ice and enjoyed the feeling. When I was done, I felt the ice filling me up.

I finished, and moved onto the second part, to ride my vibrator and play with my butt until all the ice melted. The combination of melting ice and the vibrator, along with my finger, was making me desperate.

I couldn't come, but my body is throbbing at the thought of being dominated and embarrassed.

Additionally, I was requested to post that any additional dares stemming from reading this may be taken. If you have one you want them to do, post here, and if they agree to do it, I'll get them to write it up for you. Limits are no family/friends/poo/obviouspublic.