PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Bex and Co

BeX25
10-27-2009, 12:21 AM
I awoke and had to squint my eyes, the sunlight coming in through the windows was too bright. As I got out of bed I was hit by a pain across my head. Then I remembered last night and realised the pain was probably the drink from last night. Then as I recalled more I began to think it could be due to other things.

I recalled getting ready and wearing my favourite boots and a small denim skirt, which in reality was only a few inches long. Black tights and a white low cut tight t-shirt which emphasised my pert tits which were rammed into a size to small push up bra! My dark hair long and straight finished the look off, the effect was I felt great and any man I came into contact with would get an instant hard on, buy me drinks and try anything to shag me :)

The only thing was at the moment I could not remember if that had happened or not? Certainly there was no bloke in my bed with me; I am in my bedroom, although my clothes are not? I am standing naked and see myself in the wardrobe mirror, naked.

I remember going to Sams, she has been my friend for a year or two. A lot younger than me and my other friends, she is only 18. She had called me round hers as I remembered she asked for my help. Yes it came back to me now. Maybe I could work the rest of the night out if I went step by step.

Sam was young and lived with her parents still when I knocked on the door her dad answered and told me to go up to her room. I knocked and went in, not waiting for an answer as Sam was blasting her getting ready, mood music. She was sat at her dressing table with her back to me, in her dressing gown. She saw me in the mirror and got up and turned the music down. ‘Shut the door’ she said. I did and sat on the end of her bed.
‘Bex, I do not know who else to ask, but I think you will understand. I have a secret but need help. I have joined FHM high street honeys but the only picture I can get of me is me in the mirror, using my mobile. Can you help?’

She took her digital camera and turned it on, then passed it to me. Then undid her dressing gown and let it fall to the floor around her feet. She stood before me wearing stockings to above her knees and a pair of black lacy panties. Her body was a milky fresh looking colour and her tits were young, firm and well rounded. Her auburn hair, straight and long came down her head from a centre parting, and framed her innocent face. Having been out with Sam though I knew she was not; innocent.

She leaned against the window and threw her head back, I took some photos. I decided to try to think like a photographer. I looked at the pictures and realised how bad they were. Sam’s hair cascaded over her tits, hiding them. ‘Move your hair’ I said to Sam, but she replied ‘I am the model, move it yourself’. So I approached her and placing my hand on her naked breast swept her hair aside. Her breasts were warm although as my hand ran over them I felt her erect nipples sticking up. She had a shapely body and large curvy hips. I was jealous as she had an hour glass figure and could pull off wearing 1950’s dresses. Whereas I was more, stick like.

BeX25
10-27-2009, 12:52 AM
I took some photos and suggested some raunchier ones, which Sam agreed to. She knelt on the bed and cupped her tits, squeezing them slightly. She looked so hot. She had her knees wide apart and looked ready to sink down, onto a hard cock. I felt myself become moist as I took more pictures. ‘I wish I was a bloke’ I said, ‘I would fuck you silly’. Sam replied ‘good I am glad’ and reached under her bed.

As she did her tits changed shape, hanging down, looking longer in shape. She sat back like she had been and tossed me a strap on dildo, ‘now you can, come on’ she said. I watched as Sam moved her legs together and then hooked a thumb inside each side of her panties; sliding them down her legs until they were off. She sat there kneeling before me, in just her tights, her pussy shaved, smooth and bare.

I pulled my top off and undid my bra, releasing my tits free. Unbuttoning my denim skirt I let it fall earthwards, with my panties following soon afterwards. I positioned the dildo and did the strap up; looking down it was strange seeing this long hard think poking skywards from between my legs, framed by my tits.

I climbed onto the bed and lay down. Sam lifted her leg to straddle me and then lowered her pussy onto the end of the false cock. I watched amazed as her tight pussy slowly seemed to envelop the plastic member. Her pussy lips stretching around it and swallowing it, as she sank onto it and it slowly disappeared from view, inside her.

Sam lifted off it slowly and as she did revealed that it was now coated in a shiny wet coating. She placed her hands on my tits, almost kneading them whilst she settled down into her rhythm, lifting her pelvis up and down spearing her pussy on the cock strapped to my body. I watched as her tits wobbled up and down as she fucked me harder and harder, her pussy easily swallowing the dildo, but still being stretched by it. My own pussy was wet and as Sam thrust her body weight down onto the cock the base of it was pushed hard against my own pussy, making me wetter.

As Sam fucked me I grabbed the camera and took some pictures of her, her tits and pussy. She climaxed and threw her young body arching backwards. Remaining tense for a moment she shuddered throughout before falling forwards and laying over my body, limp and exhausted. Our tits pushed against each others, her pussy upon mine, my fake cock deep inside her. I juddered as I too came, the pleasure too much.

Sexybabe16
10-27-2009, 01:39 AM
more!! this is soo good!

thefunman
10-27-2009, 08:27 AM
great stroy, keep going.

Dice7
10-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Bex you're back! I'm seriously so glad your stories are the best thing on this site can't wait to see more from you (or of you of course haha).

BeX25
10-28-2009, 02:37 AM
I took a few more photos and then gave Sam the camera, allowing her to snap me. Sam got up and began to tidy herself and start getting ready, while I lay there and watched her heavenly body as it moved around the room nude. I arched by hips and removed the dildo smelling Sams love juices as I placed it on the floor.

I redressed and Sam got into her clothes and then she downloaded the pics onto her laptop. She played them in a slideshow and although many were blurred they were hot! She cropped a few so that you could not see her pussy being penetrated and then added them to her account on her honeys page. ‘Let’s see what reception these get’ Sam said. She turned off I tunes and shutdown her laptop, ‘ready for a funky night’ she said and walked out her bedroom slapping me hard on the arse.

We went out her house and began to walk to Cassie’s house. She lived about a 5 min walk away and was another of our group. We were meeting there tonight and what was to happen thereafter, who knew. Walking down the road the air was quiet, it was a crisp evening and beginning to get dark. We walked without talking until we passed a bus stop when Sam said ‘that could be of use tonight’ I glanced at her and smiled, knowing where her mind was going. A little further we passed a bench set back into some bushes, ‘That could be useful tonight’ I said and both Sam and I burst into laughter.

We arrived at Cassie’s and rang the bell, after a short pause she opened the door. We were confronted by what appeared to be a nude Cassie. Then I realised she was wearing an apron which had the photo of naked woman’s body on it. The model used was well endowed with full round breasts and a sexy body. The aprons image was wearing pink lacy panties only. I looked at Cassie and smiled and she smiled back, her full lips turning upwards. Her face was framed by her jet black hair which rested on her shoulders.

Cassie said ‘come in girls’ and turned to lead us into her house. I noticed the apron was done up at the back but noticed Cassie did not seem to be wearing anything. She went into the lounge and reached behind her back, undoing the string ties. The apron fell forwards and she lifted it over her head. She stood there before us in just a pair of pink lacy panties, the same as the aprons image, then I realised the photo on the apron was Cassie’s naked body and I was now staring at those same full breasts, but in real form.
‘Bloody hell Cassie that is fucking boss’ I said ‘where the fuck did you get that done? I so want one of me, done’. Cassie began to tell me how she had gone to this company where they photograph you and print them off while you wait. I was aware though of her dark eyes surrounded in black eye liner staring at my chest and white top. ‘The best bit for me’ Cassie said ‘was having to strip off and stand there in just those panties, topless whist being photographed by strangers. It made me so hot’.

Cassie walked into the kitchen and returned with some glasses of wine, passing one to Sam and myself. ‘Thanks’ I said, ‘are you remaining in just your panties all night then?’ Cassie looked down at her nakedness and replied ‘what the fuck you have seen me now and it will just save stripping off in a bit’ She sat down on the sofa and leaned forward to place her own wine glass on the coffee table.

Sam and I sat down too and we began to talk about the previous week. We were all comfy in our surroundings and Cassie and Sam and I were not fazed by her lack of clothing. As girls growing up together and going out together, we would often get ready, try each other’s clothes on and compare bodies etc. There was only Sam who had not grown up with the rest of us, but she was the youngest and newest of our group and had merged with the rest of us effortless.

BeX25
10-29-2009, 08:23 AM
After a while and as our glasses were becoming empty Cassie stood up and said ‘Sticks should be here in a bit, how about a little dare from one of us for when she arrives?’ now at this point I did not realise Cassie had already arranged this and therefore I am glad I did not go charging in and upset her plans. No one knew why Sticks was called Sticks? It clearly was not her given name but that is what she was known to us all as.

Cassie re-dressed putting her bra on enveloping her shapely breasts and pulled a white top on. ‘I’m feeling the cold’ she said to us both. Then she suggested that Sam as the newest to the group perform the dare. Now, again I did not know this but she was banking on Sam agreeing. ‘Oh yeah, I don’t mind’ Sam said ‘I guess it’s only fair. You guys must have done loads of dares before I came along? What do you want me to do?’ Cassie smiled at me and replied in a sheepish tone ‘oh its easy really, you just need to be in the garage as there is more room in there’ Cassie led Sam through the door in the hall that led to the cold empty garage, turning on the light which revealed a concrete floor and the usual items around the side, a step ladder, some old collapsed boxes etc. At the back of the garage was a work bench covered in various items.
Sam followed into the garage and looked around. ‘Ok’ Cassie said ‘dead easy dare you get naked, we blindfold you and then when sticks arrived we send her into here, telling her it’s the bathroom! Nothing too it, so dare you wait for her, nude in here?’ Sam thought about it and said ‘why do I have to be blindfolded though?’ I stepped in and said ‘Well we will turn the light off, so it’s more of a surprise for Sticks. If you are blindfolded then you will not know when she enters, it will add to your suspense, making it more exciting for you’.
Sam nodded in agreement ‘makes sense’ she said. ‘So what do I take my clothes off now?’ she said. Cassie tutted in awe ‘well unless you want us to wait outside, get on with it, strip’. Sam moved into the centre and pulled her top over her head and kicked her shoes off. Then she undid her jeans and slipped them off, before removing her socks. Standing before us in her bra and panties I felt a shudder of pleasure to think she had recently been writhing on top of me. Her shapely body was perfect and her breasts in proportion to it. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, holding it against her breasts as she slipped each arm out individually. She looked at Cassie and me and then let it fall forwards, revealing her tits, throwing her bra to the pile of the rest of her clothes. She finally pulled her panties down and kicked them across the garage, letting out a ‘wow’ it disbelief of what she had just done.
Cassie went up to her and showed her the blindfold, ‘ok we are going to pop this on you, well done brave girl’ she said trying to comfort Sam but sounding more sarcastic to me.

BeX25
10-30-2009, 12:54 AM
Sam put the blindfold on and let her arms fall by her side, standing their naked but for the strip of material tied over her eyes. I am just going to tie your hands love, just to ensure you are not tempted to remove that blindfold’. Cassie nudged me with her elbow and put her finger up to her lip, as if to gesture quiet. Cassie took some string from the bench and bound her wrists together. ‘Sam, we are just going to guide you into place’. Instead of positioning her in front of the door leading to the hallway, Cassie moved Sam, positioning her right in front of the garage door turning her so her back was away from the door we were about to leave through and which I assumed Sticks would go through. ‘Remain there and don’t move’ Cassie told Sam as she and I left the garage, turning the light off.
‘What are you doing?’ I asked Cassie. ‘Just having a little fun’ she smiled. Cassie picked her phone up and walked into the kitchen. I decided to sit on the sofa and top my wine up. Looking around Cassie’s house appeared normal. She lived alone but the house was hers. We often came round and it had a homely feel to it. I had a little giggle to myself, in the knowledge of Sam naked in the garage. Cassie returned and said ‘Sticks should be here soon, I’ve told her to come in the car and beep when she gets here’. We both sat chatting waiting for Sticks’ arrival until eventually we heard a car beep its horn outside.
We both got up and went to the door. Cassie opened it and we saw Sticks outside in her car. She was a little older than the rest of us and had a rounded face; she was average height and had a firm body, as though she attended the gym regularly. She has Green eyes and her hair was a strawberry blonde colour and in a bob style, which looked a little 1980’s to me.
Cassie shouted to her ‘park in the garage love, it looks as though it might rain’ I will open it for you now. Cassie had a remote control in her hand which I had not noticed and she pressed a button on it. As she did the garage door automatically opened and standing there facing Sticks, illuminated by her headlights making her appear like some golden angel, was Sam totally erect and proud.

BeX25
10-30-2009, 07:44 AM
Sam was still unaware of what was happening as Sticks parked on the drive in front of her. I went up and removed her blindfold and when she realised her predicament she tried to cover her modesty but was unable to as her hands were tied behind her still. Cassie turned her headlights off, but not before a couple of cars had drove past and could have more than likely got an eyeful of a naked Sam!

We all went under the garage door and Cassie pressed the button to close the door as she walked to turn the light on. I guess this was to prevent illuminating Sam again. I untied Sam’s hands and noticed the glare she gave Cassie. ‘That was not a very nice thing to do’ she said venomously. Cassie looked at me, then Sticks and finally Sam before starting to laugh. It was a little contagious and before long we all were giggling, apart from Sam who collected up her clothes and got dressed.

Sam turned to the three of us when we had composed ourselves. ‘Payback time’ she said. ‘I have an idea, all into the hallway. ‘Get me a pack of cards’ she asked Cassie ‘and the rest of you stand at the bottom of the stairs’. Sticks said ‘what a shame to cover up such a lovely body, I was enjoying the view there’ Sam looked at her raising an eyebrow, ‘well I am sure it’s not the last of me you will see tonight’. Cassie returned with a pack and handed them to Sam. ‘You too, at the stairs’ she ordered her. Sam opened the cards and went through them throwing out all cards onto the floor that were higher than a five.

‘Stand facing me’ Sam told the rest of us, she was about a metre away from us at the base of the stairs. ‘Right I have shuffled these; I will do it again if you wish. You will each take a turn, Bex, Cassie then Sticks. I will turn a card and if it is Black nothing happens but if it is Red you have to move that many steps up the stairs and remove an item of clothing, throwing it to the bottom.’ She shuffled the cards voluntarily as if to prove they were not fixed. ‘The first to reach the top or be naked does a forfeit’ she said as she turned over a two of diamonds. ‘Shit’ I said and moved up two steps. I undid a shoe and kicked it off. ‘Shoes, tights and socks are one item’ Sam added to her rules. I kicked the other off.

She turned the next card an ace of spades, Cassie remained where she was. The next card was a four of hearts. Sticks moved past me, up the four steps and kicked her shoes off, letting them tumble down past me. ‘Come on Bexs let’s get some more clothes off you’ Sam said turning a three of hearts. I moved to the step above Sticks and pulled my tights down. As I did I had to steady myself on her shoulders. I threw them down the stairs. ‘Good’ Sam said, ‘now let’s get some off Cassie’ and turned a three of clubs. She remained at the foot of the stairs. ‘Look at you’ Sam said, ‘you are the lucky one, I believe it is Sticks now’ and turned the top card revealing an ace of diamonds. Sticks moved onto my step and we managed to squeeze on together. She took her top off as she had no socks or tights on. She pulled it over her head and threw it downwards. I stood with my face almost buried in her cleavage. Her ample breasts squeezed in her bra.

My turn again I thought, be just my luck...’2 of hearts’ Sam called out, ‘off with something Bex’. Shit I thought. I moved up two steps, almost half way I though, looking enviously at Cassie at the bottom. I unbuttoned my denim skirt and bending my leg up took it from my ankle. I tossed it down over Sticks’ head. I looked down at myself. Now in top and panties and decided I did not want to lose as god knows what Sam would give me as a forfeit, after we had been so intimate earlier on.

Sam turned a three of diamonds and Cassie moved at last. Three steps up and happily removed her shoes. Sticks was given a five of clubs and so did not move and then I was shown a four of spades, which surprised me as I was use to losing clothes. Cassie got my luck and Sam seemed happy when she revealed a five of diamonds. She climbed passing me to the step above me and took her jeans off, as she also had no socks or tights on. Sticks was presented a three of spades and so it was my go again. Unfortunately I got an ace of hearts and so joined Cassie. I pulled my tight white top over my head and threw it down the stairs. Why was I in my underwear I thought?

Sam shuffled the cards, ‘I think we must have nearly used them all by now, and it will make things spicier’ She turned the top card and showed Cassie a two of diamonds. She moved up and pulled her top off. Her tits housed in their bra facing me at eye height. The top went off, down towards Sam.

Sticks was next and a four of hearts put her between Cassie and me, and the removal of her jeans. The three of us were all a step apart with Sticks in the middle about three quarters of the way up the stairs. We were all down to our underwear. I wondered who would be next to lose something.

I got shown a two of spades and so remained still, and Cassie got a four of clubs and sticks got a three of diamonds putting her perilously one step from the top. There was a collective gasp from everyone else. She removed her bra and revealed her magnificent tits, big and round and firm looking. Her small nipples were perfect and hard. God she was lucky having tits like that I thought. ‘Three of hearts Bex’ Sam shouted up to me, ‘off with that bra’. I reached behind and undid the clasp taking it off and throwing it to Sam. This revealed my not so big, but pert tits on show for all now a step below Sticks and one above Cassie who’s turn it was now.

She was lucky and escaped with a five of spades. So now I knew I was safe as Sticks was to go next and would be whipping those panties down and performing her forfeit. I hoped it was something degrading, maybe involving her having to do some public nudity, as Sam was choosing and she was made to flash to the world. Here we go I thought as Sam turned a two of clubs. No that was not right I thought, hang on a mo, where is the red card, of shit, shit, shit I thought. Fuck it.

‘The others were now winding me up, saying I was in for it now, as Sam turned a five of diamonds. ‘Shit’ I called out involuntarily as I climbed past Sticks to the top. The others were now chanting ‘off,off,off,off’ and I stood and faced them all and slowly removed my lacy panties revealing my smooth shaven pussy, looking like a smooth Clint Eastwoods chin in a kind of warped cowboy loving way! I threw them down the stairs.
‘Oh happy days’ Sam said ‘I am so going to enjoy this....

andom4444
10-31-2009, 02:35 AM
very good story :D

BeX25
11-01-2009, 06:26 AM
‘Right’ Sam said ‘Bex you remain there the rest of you can come down and get dressed. Are we not supposed to be hitting the town tonight?’ Cassie came down the stairs and picked through the bundle of clothes at the base of the stairs picking out her bra, top and panties etc. ‘Where shall we go then?’ She said putting her bra back on. Sticks came and began doing the same sifting for her clothes. ‘ Why don’t we start in the Iron Duke and then move on from there’.

Looking at the girls getting dressed reminded me of a jumble sale as they discarded clothes which were not theirs. I remained at the top looking down on them, naked and wondering what was in store for me?

Sam asked Cassie ‘can I borrow your make up, I need to freshen up and reapply’ Cassie nodded in agreement and told her to go to her bedroom at the top of the stairs. Sticks followed her pulling her top on as she did, ‘You don’t mind if I do as well?’ she said, not really waiting for Cassies answer.

I remained rooted to the spot as the girls came up and brushed past me as they entered the bedroom. Sticks’ arm brushed my boobs and for an instant she froze, then looked at me and winked. With her left hand she cupped my left boob and gave it a gentle squeeze, before gently letting her index finger run over my nipple. This resulted in it becoming erect. She took her finger to her mouth and licked it then placed it between my legs and gave it a gentle push forward. As she did I felt it penetrate my pussy just slightly and for that moment we were connected.

Cassie had dressed now and began coming up. Sticks hearing this moved off towards the bedroom as though nothing had just happened between us. Cassie passed me and went into the bedroom too, I remained outside. The girls got ready, although they arrived ready to go out they re-did make up and did their hair again.

Eventually they emerged ready to go out. They all went downstairs past me and Cassie picked up her house keys. ‘Right then she said’ to everyone ‘ready, then let’s go’. They all walked towards the door, walking over my clothes scattered around beneath their feet. They stopped and looked up at me. I was stood with my hands covering my pussy beginning to feel a bit

Oh shit I thought they cannot be serious? ‘You are joking?’ I queried. ‘Do I look like I am joking, were you joking when you tied me naked almost on the driveway’ she said. ‘I dare you to. You only have to get in the car naked then we will give you your clothes’ she said. Fuck I thought they WERE serious!!

BeX25
11-04-2009, 03:43 AM
I made my way gingerly down the stairs. I was worried of being seen naked through the open front door. I reached the bottom step and peered around the corner, phew the door was shut. I bent down and began to pick my clothes up. Sticks said ‘and what do you think you are doing?’ I looked at her in surprise. ‘Picking my clothes up’ I replied in a sarcastic way. Sam took them from out of my hands well I will look after these to ensure you do your dare’.

Then I noticed Cassie nodding to the others and before I had noticed it Cassie and Sticks had each grabbed one of my wrists. Sam opened the front door and they marched me to it and virtually threw me out of it. As I passed through it I felt my wrists become released. I instinctively moved my hands so one was covering my boobs and the other my pussy. Turning round to face the door I was presented with the sight of it closing in my face.

I realised my predicament stood naked outside Cassie’s front door. I could hear the girls giggling the other side of it but did not scream at them or shout in fear of being heard by a stranger. The night had drawn in and the street light by the road was glowing orange. I looked around and saw Sticks’ car parked in the drive I ran up to it and tried the handle but it was locked. I noticed a small opening into a passage way leading down the side of the house; I went towards it and noticed a gate to the back garden set back about a metre. It created a small ‘safe’ area away from public eyes and somewhere I could wait until the girls decided to show themselves.

I was crouched down in my naked state with an arm covering my boobs listening to cars passing by. When were they going to decide to help me out, surely I had shown I was a sport for doing this dare and paying Sam back.

I heard the front door open and Sticks’ car unlock. I rose to my feet and covered my groin with my other hand and peered around the corner to see the car and the girls opening doors and getting in. I legged it towards the car, pushing Sam out the way as she tried to get into the back seat. Cassie had shut the front door and was putting stuff in the boot, whilst Sticks was getting in the driver’s door. They all laughed at me as I landed sprawling unceremoniously across the back seat, arms and legs akimbo, exposing my boobs and pussy to all.

They all got in and closed their doors and Sticks started the car and began to pull off. ‘Hello’ I said sarcastically, ‘do you think I can have my fucking clothes please. What do you think you are doing’ I said venomously. Sam, who was sat next to me turned and replied ‘What do we think, we are doing? You are the one of us who is sat naked in a car?’ I looked out the window and the reality dawned on me of my situation, I had not until now realised I was in a moving vehicle nude! ‘Can I have my fucking clothes’ I screamed aloud, I had momentarily lost it!

I felt like the girls had it in for me and that they actually, did not care that much. I knew this was not the case but it was how I felt at the moment. I yelled again ‘can I have my fucking clothes’. Sam said to the two girls in the front, ‘I think she means it’. ‘Oh course I fucking mean it’ I yelled back. By this time we had driven out of the village towards town and we were on the long straight old Roman road. I felt the car suddenly brake as my naked body was thrown forward towards the front seats. Sticks looked over her left shoulder and snapped ‘get your fucking clothes then’. I stared at her ‘what?’ I said. ‘You want your clothes, you get them, there in the boot.

I realised she was serious and wondered if maybe I was wrong to have lost it the way I did. It was out of character but I had just got pissed off. I opened the door and climbed out onto the hard cold road surface. The gravel scratched my bare feet as I walked around to the back of the car. As I did I heard a clunk noise and recognised it as the door locks of the car.

I reached towards the car boot latch before I had actually got around the back properly, my boobs were spread across the back window of the car as I felt my weight push them against the glass, my right arm reached towards the latch and found it locked as my heart knew it would be. What I was not expecting from my long time friends was the feeling of the glass and car moving away from me. I fell towards the earth and put my arms out in front of me to stop my fall, but as I landed the coarse road surface grated my hands and knees as they made contact with each other. I finally ended up with my body weight continuing downwards until my boobs and chin hit the road also. I felt the coldness of the road against my nakedness and turning my head saw Sticks’ car driving off.

I got back to my feet and standing erect watched expecting the cars brake lights to flash red and the girls to yell out the windows to get in. It did not and I watched as it continued driving off down the straight road. I was in a state of disbelief as I realised my predicament. Looking around I saw a wooden bus shelter about 100 yards away. I knew this would provide safety and shelter and I would be best to get there as soon as possible and await the girls, who would turn around and be back at any minute.
I ran down the road, my boobs swinging in time to my steps as I did. Although not huge they were ample enough to sway. I reached the safety of the shelter and sat down inside it upon the wooden seat within. I put my head in my hands and began to cry.

I heard a car pull up outside the shelter and a wave of relief washed over me. I stood up and walked out totally naked and not bothered one bit as the girls knew already my nakedness. The car before me was not Sticks’ and the figure before me was certainly not her. A large well built man stared at me. I instantly tried to hide my nakedness.

‘What have we here, then’ the man said. ‘It appears to me that we have a situation. If I did not know better I would say you were at my mercy?’ This annoyed me and I replied ‘how dare you try to guess what I may be thinking’. The man moved towards me ‘I am not being funny, but from where I am standing you do not seem to be in a position to argue’. I knew he was right and my facial expression must have changed to reflect this.

‘What I suggest’ the man said ‘is that you get your naked sexy body into my fucking car and let me take you home. However you have to agree, to help me with a small matter first.

Raging Rob
11-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Great great great great story!!!! Very well written with the exception of a few small spelling errors, just amazing (: