PDA

View Full Version : Marbles in a condom up the ass task

slutkrissy
09-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi people,

Looking for some advice for a punishment for a slave im training. Found on hear a great idea for anal play which was the condom in the ass and insert a marble every so often. Before my slave asks me the question thought i would run it through the experts.

Once the condom is nice and full of marbles what is the easyest way for him to get them out, im planing 1 an hour whilst he is at work. Also whats the best way to stop the condom disappearing into his ass.

Great punishment cant wait to get him onit.

Mythologist
09-23-2009, 02:24 PM
My luck with marbles hasn't been stellar (didn't use anything to keep track of them T^T), but I might have some ideas that MIGHT work. In other words, here are my suggestions, but don't blame me if they're flawed:

Tape. Plane and simple. You can use tape to hold the condom outside of him (partly outside that is), and it has the added benefit of making it easy to insert more throughout the day. If the condom needs to close, you can just put a flap of tape over the entrance. Also, unless you want to be inserting marbles all day, I think the guy can probably stand 2 or more an hour.

Ice Princess
09-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Just a thought, you could put it in the freezer before having it in the ass.

Divisionick
11-13-2009, 05:14 PM
You could always tie a sort of long item such as a small pencil to the end of the condom sticking out and leave it up and down ways along the ass so it shouldn't get in the way to much.
However there is the downside of it not being able to be filled once its tied to the pencil.

snoopscat
12-07-2009, 01:21 AM
i suggest you make him put a chocolate bar in the condom and insert it and leave it at work.Later make him eat it.

Night-1991
12-07-2009, 12:32 PM
i suggest you make him put a chocolate bar in the condom and insert it and leave it at work.Later make him eat it.

Ugh, too disgusting for words. Have to be into some sick things to do that.

Back on topic....

But the marbles may sound abit dangerous. Wouldn't put too many in, try and get some of those large ones, two in the condom might do the trick.

SydSl2001
02-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Hi people,

Looking for some advice for a punishment for a slave im training. Found on hear a great idea for anal play which was the condom in the ass and insert a marble every so often. Before my slave asks me the question thought i would run it through the experts.

Once the condom is nice and full of marbles what is the easyest way for him to get them out, im planing 1 an hour whilst he is at work. Also whats the best way to stop the condom disappearing into his ass.

Great punishment cant wait to get him onit.

Sounds like a great idea. Maybe a steel ring, sign. larger than the opening of the condom will prevent it from going in. The ring shouldn't fall out of the condom either, because it'll be trapped behind the 'thicker' rim of the condom itself. Might be too heavy, though