PDA

View Full Version : A variation on the classic

Grungir
07-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Ever since I found this site, some of my favorite dares have been the classic dice dares. They are by far the best dice dares on the site, so I thought I would make a variation of my own...enjoy!

(note - when you add 1 to a lower category, you must take the third option)

Footwear
1: Shoes and socks
2: Shoes only
3: Socks only
4: Barefoot
5: Shoes only, fill with shampoo, mud, honey, or anything gooey you can find, or add 1 to tops
6: Socks only, fill with shampoo, mud, honey, or anything gooey you can find, or add 1 to tops

Tops - Guys
1: Loose T-shirt
2: Tight T-shirt
3: No shirt
4: No shirt, add a clamp or clothespins to each nipple, or add one to bottoms
5: No shirt, smear mayonnaise, syrup, or anything similar onto your chest, or add one to bottoms
6: Roll again, but use the Girls side

Tops - Girls
1: T-shirt and a bra
2: Tight, white t-shirt, colored bra
3: Bra only
4: No shirt, improvise a bra out of duct tape
5: Topless, or add one to bottoms
6: Topless, smear mayonnaise, syrup, or anything similar onto your chest (note: nipples must still be clearly on display), or add one to bottoms

Bottoms - Guys
1: Pants and underwear
2: Boxers only
3: Briefs only (preferably white)
4: Either wear a thong or make a homemade one and wear it
5: Bottomless

Bottoms - Girls
1: Skirt and underwear
2: Skirt without underwear
3: Full cut panties, or bikinis only
4: Thong only
6: Roll again, but use the Guys side

Dares
1: The old classic, get the mail
2: Walk a lap across your neighborhood
3: Attempt to do and hold a handstand for at least 10 seconds, if you cannot do one after five minutes, the dare is over
4: Call someone you know from a publicly viewable area of your house, you may have as long of a conversation as you like, but you must tell them what you are wearing during the conversation
5: Ring the doorbell of your neighbor's house
6: Just stay like this for as long as you can, go outside at least three times.

To not be a wuss, I did my own dare, I rolled 4 2 4 1. So I had to wear a tight t-shirt, a thong, no shoesor socks, and get the mail. I went outside, my t-shirt was tight enough that the thong was on display (bright blue, fruit of the loom), a car passed, but they didn't slow down or anything...that's really it.

HypoMonkey
07-20-2007, 12:04 PM
Here is my version.

Footwear - Guys
1: Sandals and socks
2: Shoes only
5: Sandals Only
6: Socks only filled with mayonaise and baked beans or roll agin but with girls side.

Footwear - Girls
1: High Heels and tights
2: Daps only
5: Wedges Only
6: Tights only filles with mayonaise and Baked beans or roll agin but use the guys side.

Tops - Guys
1: Vest
2: Tight T-shirt
3: No shirt
4: No shirt, but paint on a bra
5: No shirt, and asdd one to the bottoms.

Tops - Girls
1: No bra and Boobtube
2: Bra only filled with mayonaise and baked beans
3: Bra only
4: Topless
5: Rolla agin but use the guys side
6: Topless, paint on a bra and add 1 to bottoms

Bottoms - Guys
1: Trousers and underware
2: Boxers only
3: Briefs only
4: Paint on underware.

Bottoms - Girls
1: Skirt and underwear
2: Skirt only
3: Boys boxers
4: Piant on some underware
6: Roll again, but use the Guys side

Dares - Guys
1. Ask your best male friend round and snog him.
2. Walk into your parents, brothers, sisters or friends room while they are in there.
3. Stay like that for 2hours.
4. Stay like that for a day.
5. Go to the nearest public palce and ask a guy out! (if he says yes you have to go as you are)
6. Take a photo and P.M it to me and do an extra one form the girls side.

Dares - Girls
1. Ask your best female friend round and snog her
2. Walk into your parents, brothers, sisters or friends room while they are in there.
3. Stay like that for 3 hours.
4. Stay like that for 4hours
5. Go to the neares public toillets and lie in the mens urinals for 1hour, then swirly your head in every male toilet and finish by snogging a man as he goes.
6. Take a photo and P.M it to me and do an extra one form the guys side.

Dice7
07-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Ok me and a few freinds have been doing lame dares all day to out do each other but we've had a few drinks and I remembered this site, so heres where we get tough...note we've not seen each other naked or anything so far! Im 21/m Hayley is 19/f Sam is 20/f Sarah is 23/f Trey is 20/m.

Think we'll do each both of these dares, one each.

Me first for the first one I had to smear ketchup on my chest be bottomless (so naked in front of everyone) and did a hand stand....I got a bit excited and everyone saw me get an erection (which is about 6 inches fyi)

Second dare i got 1,2,5,5 which ment I had to find a tight tshirt...found one of my sisters lol and then go outside bottomless and ask a guy out...I got punched in the gut by the guy I asked...was embarrasing and fucking painful :(!

Hayley then went next.

For the first one she got 2,4,5,4. Was dissapointing she wasnt topless cus she has massive tits Id LOVE to see..but she managed to cover herself up with duct tape! Her pussy had quite a nicely trimmed bush, that she was very embarrased to show off, and she then went outside to call someone but chickened out straight away..so she has one forfeit for later!!

On the second one she got. 4,6,6,6,6,4,1 (kept rolling six lol) This ment she had to take off all the duct tape which from the screams we heard from the other room hurt ALOT! Then she painted on a bra with HOUSE paint I had (HAhahahaha) which unfortunatly for us men was really thick so we still didnt get a good picture of her tits! She then made out with sarah which was HOT!

Sarah went next and on the first one got 6,5,4,3 So first she filled her socks with mayo and covered her little tits (Id guess 34b) with mayo as well, which looked alot like cum lol. I found a thong of my sisters and made her wear it. She attmepted handstands for about 5 minutes but being drunk never managed 10 seconds...we got a lot of time to look at her pretty pert tits though!

On the second one she got 1,6,4,3 Not sure if she'll stay like this for 3 hours cus we are going to do more dares later but right now she has on heels, tights, no knickers so we can see a glimpse of her pussy..looks like theres a big bush there! lol and a painted on bra...thats already start to dry and hurt her nipples shes saying!!

Trey went next and got 6,1,4,3. So in his messy socks, t shirt and my sisters thong previously worn by Sarah he did a handstand and 'fell out' quite a bit lol

Second one he got 4,6,5,5,1 So he had to paint a bra onto his chest and went bottomless into my sisters room. My sister fancies Trey so she enjoyed it and he was extremley embarrased!!

Sam was the last to go and got 3,5,6,4 So in her socks and her thong she ran around the street....putting Hayley to shame!

On the last one she got 5,6,5,2 but she chickened out...for obvious reasons lol.

Sam and Hayley have a forfeit to do...time to look for one!!

HypoMonkey
07-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Ok, I've been away for a while with 2 other friends, both Male, there was me, Dan and Nabeel, we were staying in a hotel with Dan's family, our room was opposite his parents and little sisters. We all decided to do both these dice dares I brought with me this is what we got:
Me - Grungir's
5 - Shoes only filled with hotel shampoo
3 - No shirt
4 - Dam gave me his.
2 - I walked down to the end of the corridor and back.
Me - Mine
4 - Barefooted
2 - Tight Top
5 - Bottomless
2 - Go into Dans parents room, his dad saw me and asked me what I was doing, I told him Dan wanted hot chocolate and left.
Dan - Grungir's
Dans realy unlucky
4 - nothing
3 - nothing
5 - nothng
1 - get the mail, we ordered room service and he had to answer the door.
Dan - Mine
6 - He rolled with girls side (as we had no mayo or beans)
1 - High Heels and Tights
4 - No Shirt PAint on bra, (we used some poster paint I had brought with me.
2 - Boxers
1 - He made out with me.
Nabeel - Grungir's
1 - Shoes and Socks
3 - Topless
1 - Boxers and Trousers
5 - Rang our nighbour, the guy answered the door in a pair of boxers sweating, Nabeel asked him if he had any hot chocolate.
Nabeel - Mine
4 - No shoes or socks
5 - Topless +1 one to bottoms
4 - +1=5 Bottomless
1 - He also snoged me as he gets imbarressed around Dan.

lcorbs12701
04-05-2008, 08:09 PM
shoes and socks
tight white shirt with colored bra
thong only
walk down and up my hallway 6 times. pass my mom and brothers rooms (sleeping) then hump window 5 times (i know none that you said but yours weren available to me so made up my own)