PDA

View Full Version : Ella-Bella

babyyyy
08-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Maybee you could help me come up with a better title. it kinda does a lil thing like into the future then it goes back and tells how it lead up to there.

Okay:
Prolouge

Ella breathed harder and harder everytime he put his massive throbbing dick into her very wanting pussy. She was panting and almost out of breath. Finnally after what seemed like 2 hours Gieurmo said, "let me kno when you want me to stop." Giuermo was Ella's first, but she knew she wasn't his. She figured she was gonna go all out on her firs time, so she said, "i want.....you to....

Chapter 1:
Ella was new to the city of Venice, actually she was new to the country. Her dad had just been transferred, and she couldn't hated it more. But she figuerd, she was in Italy, why not make the most of it. She was walking around her neighborhood and she sat down at a resturant.

"Buongiorno e benvenuti Bacci, Come posso prendere il vostro ordine?" said the waiter

"I'm sorry, can you say that in english?"

"Of course, I said, Hello, welcome to Bacci, How may i help you?" The waiter said with a very thick, very adorable accent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay i know its short but lemme know what you think

BettyBoop
08-29-2009, 06:53 PM
I like it, not badly written, I think it has potential and YAY your character has the same name as me :D

molten man
08-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Nice start!! You can make it great!!